Pages:
Actions
  • #196 by NinjaStar on 31 Jul 2019
  • SO is Alina a lesbian too now????...damn it man...every girl is turning lesbian...smh

What the hell are you even talking about?
  • #197 by naneebooboo on 13 Sep 2019
  • #198 by naneebooboo on 03 Oct 2019
  • #199 by sarato11 on 03 Oct 2019
  • Does anyone know what happened to Alina's calves? If I wouldn't know better, I would guess they were surgically removed, absolutely nothing, even though she still has big upper body. No offense meant, I love her, but it's just weird. Or does it just show how cows are hard to maintain.
  • #200 by necro2080 on 05 Oct 2019
  • Does anyone know what happened to Alina's calves? If I wouldn't know better, I would guess they were surgically removed, absolutely nothing, even though she still has big upper body. No offense meant, I love her, but it's just weird. Or does it just show how cows are hard to maintain.

I think it's related to an injury she had a few years back.
  • #201 by Bobt on 09 Oct 2019
  • #202 by PatchAu7 on 09 Oct 2019

• I was madly in love with Alina a few years ago and when she lost a bit and even when she was not even in the top 6, I raged (those damed Internationals!!) with so much injustice as she was divine, ideal, phantasmagoric in my eyes, a spark to the heart . I would have quite tolerated and understood that she would make Iris bite the dust by deducting her from a streak. In short, the perfect female bodybuilder of my dream.
    That was before... Guess what... What happened to a curse? The crisis: inflation m... and rising prices. Why, my God? Her style so close to Annie was so erotic-real sport-true mastodon without... I almost regretted seeing her win. As if a victory gave birth to a defeat, defeat in the face of media, moralistic and commercial contingencies. I still love her but less than my Super Sexy Alina-Huge-Hell-Pecs-GalbeMadness, of yesteryear. If she had continued in this way, I think she would have won too in the same way but that her victory would have been twofold by directing the profession towards more profusion...
  • #203 by naneebooboo on 22 Oct 2019
  • #204 by Tin Nuts on 26 Oct 2019

She blew out her achilles tendon after the 2014 Ms Olympia.  It happened when she was doing some wind sprints.  Then as she was recovering from the resulting corrective surgery she lost her balance going up some stairs and tore her bicep when she tried to catch herself.  Her bicep recovered well but her calves didn't. For these injuries she couldn't compete in the 2015 Rising Phoenix.
  • #205 by Tin Nuts on 27 Oct 2019
  • SO is Alina a lesbian too now????...damn it man...every girl is turning lesbian...smh
    She's dating Jake Wood the guy who owns wings of strength.

I can confirm that Alina is not a lesbian and I can further confirm she has never dated Jake Wood.  Crazy rumors.
  • #206 by FemFlexUSA on 27 Oct 2019
  • I was madly in love with Alina a few years ago and when she lost a bit and even when she was not even in the top 6, I raged (those damed Internationals!!) with so much injustice as she was divine, ideal, phantasmagoric in my eyes, a spark to the heart . I would have quite tolerated and understood that she would make Iris bite the dust by deducting her from a streak. In short, the perfect female bodybuilder of my dream.
    That was before... Guess what... What happened to a curse? The crisis: inflation m... and rising prices. Why, my God? Her style so close to Annie was so erotic-real sport-true mastodon without... I almost regretted seeing her win. As if a victory gave birth to a defeat, defeat in the face of media, moralistic and commercial contingencies. I still love her but less than my Super Sexy Alina-Huge-Hell-Pecs-GalbeMadness, of yesteryear. If she had continued in this way, I think she would have won too in the same way but that her victory would have been twofold by directing the profession towards more profusion...

Even though I rarely have a clear understanding of what you are saying, I am convinced that you are probably the best female muscle fan writer of the internet era.  I'm always captivated by your words.
  • #207 by FemFlexUSA on 27 Oct 2019
  • I can confirm that Alina is not a lesbian and I can further confirm she has never dated Jake Wood.  Crazy rumors.
    Best. Rumor. Ever.    :D

Tin Nuts in the house!!!!!  Surprised to see you in these parts, man. 
  • #208 by luvhuge on 27 Oct 2019
  • I have known Alina many years ago, and I had the opportunity to pass some time with her
    Alina likes men
    She's heterosexual
    Don't think strange things, I saw Alina posing, and I talked a lot to her, but nothing more
    And after so many yerrs we have stayed in touch
    About her dating with Jake, I'm in contact with some Italian IFBB pros, and one of them is so sure that Alina in in a relationship with Jake
    I can't tell nothing more
    To me, they remain rumors, as our colleague Tim Nuts wrote
  • #209 by birmi482 on 13 Nov 2019
  • Good rumor, but there might be some truth in it. Jake was married when he and his wife started WOS some 5/6 years ago. Since then they have divorced or separated, one can think of many reasons, vut fact is that Alina involvement coincides with Jake's marriage crisis, that may have added as well to it. As far as I know Alina was married as well, i don't know if she still is. Furthermore, it looks also that Natalya Kovalyeva , the other Nataliya, not Amazonka, has been living on Jake's compound in Arizona for some time.....
    • birmi482
  • #210 by naneebooboo on 14 Nov 2019
Pages:
Actions