Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by gordonlloyd on 10 Apr 2016
  • #2 by gwhh on 10 Apr 2016
  • Just way I like my muscle ladies.  Big & Voluptuous.

Crane Operator.

Bodybuilder.

Age 22.

Living in Beaumont,Tx.

Hometown: Ponca City,OK.
  • #3 by jcboyd on 11 Apr 2016
  • 200+lbs.  EPIC.   :woot:
  • #4 by mgl on 11 Apr 2016
  • god damn! any more of her?
  • #5 by mattes on 11 Apr 2016
  • she is hot
  • #6 by trengo on 11 Apr 2016
  • wow.
    • trengo
  • #7 by zig563 on 12 Apr 2016
  • Love the thick powerful build. I can't wait to find out more. 200+ and growing from her pics.
  • #8 by Patrick_Henry on 12 Apr 2016
  • Beautiful.. looking forward to Her progress.
    • Patrick_Henry
  • #9 by egorsmupp on 13 Apr 2016
  • She replied to a question I asked earlier saying her arms are right around 17 inches now...17 inches at 22 - she's so impressive!

Just out of interest, where did the 200+ stat come from? I mean I believe it for sure, but I was wondering where she mentioned/replied about it?
  • #10 by elma on 13 Apr 2016
  • 17 inches at 22.
    That's not that uncommon. What I gathered, she wants to compete in physique. Therefore, my guess would be that downsizing will commence.
    I know that fbbs that have 200 pounds have 18"+ arms.
  • #11 by egorsmupp on 13 Apr 2016
  • 17 inches at 22.
    That's not that uncommon. What I gathered, she wants to compete in physique. Therefore, my guess would be that downsizing will commence.

Fair enough...I don't know of too many - any chance you can share a few name?
  • #12 by elma on 13 Apr 2016
  • 17 inches at 22.

Renee Toney, perhaps Maz Burn, Aleesha Young, Natalya Trukhina, Maryse Manios, Nuriye Sener...
  • #13 by legeek on 13 Apr 2016
  • The first photo is from when she was 19, before she started working out:

These ones show the progress she has made since then, in particular the comparison shots of her and a guy who works out alot are impressive - she is as big as him, but in a much smaller package!

• #14 by egorsmupp on 14 Apr 2016
  • 17 inches at 22.

Renee Toney, perhaps Maz Burn, Aleesha Young, Natalya Trukhina, Maryse Manios, Nuriye Sener...

Oh, I hadn't realised we were taking into account any woman with 17 inch arms, I thought you meant young girls 22 and under (though I'm sure a lot of the established bodybuilders may have had this) Still, I think we can agree its impressive, especially considering she's remained very cute and feminine still. For 3 years transformation its mighty impressive
  • #15 by Gandalf on 14 Apr 2016
  • Heavens above, this girl's incredible! I absolutely love her size and bulk but if she wants to do physique, why get so big?
Pages:
Actions