Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by gilld78 on 01 Jun 2015
  • #2 by gilld78 on 02 Jun 2015
  • Please give a shout out if you also believe that this is an unbelievably gorgeous woman!!!
  • #3 by gilld78 on 02 Jun 2015
  • Please post all of your positive feedback
  • #4 by riptide on 04 Jun 2015
  • Really hot!  Any More?
  • #5 by gilld78 on 27 Jul 2015
  • #6 by gilld78 on 24 Aug 2015
  • Before...

After...

• #7 by larky368 on 05 Sep 2015
  • I still see her profile on the dating site I am on. I contacted her but got no response. A woman like that could choose anyone she wants yet she's still single and looking. I wonder if she's set her standards too high or if most men don't bother because she seems unattainable. Whenever I see a bodybuilder or fitness girl I always contact her in the hopes that there are mostly faint-hearted men who are afraid of being shot down.
  • #8 by gilld78 on 10 Sep 2015
  • Which dating site is she on?
  • #9 by gilld78 on 25 Sep 2015
  • #10 by gilld78 on 25 Sep 2015
  • Check out the arms, shoulders and traps!!!
  • #11 by gilld78 on 20 Oct 2015
  • #12 by gilld78 on 27 Oct 2015
  • New poll!
  • #13 by gilld78 on 28 Oct 2015
  • Please post all positive comments and feedback with regard to this goddess!!!!
  • #14 by deerfott on 30 Oct 2015
  • I still see her profile on the dating site I am on. I contacted her but got no response. A woman like that could choose anyone she wants yet she's still single and looking. I wonder if she's set her standards too high or if most men don't bother because she seems unattainable. Whenever I see a bodybuilder or fitness girl I always contact her in the hopes that there are mostly faint-hearted men who are afraid of being shot down.

The profile could be fake. Scammers often use pictures found online to create bogus profiles on dating sites.

Her being able to "choose anyone she wants" does not exactly sync up with reality. Some people here seem to forget that the vast majority of men are not attracted to muscular women.
    • deerfott
  • #15 by Unicron on 18 Nov 2015

The profile could be fake. Scammers often use pictures found online to create bogus profiles on dating sites.

Her being able to "choose anyone she wants" does not exactly sync up with reality. Some people here seem to forget that the vast majority of men are not attracted to muscular women.

Hit the nail on the head.

A beloved friend of mine who competes in IFBB Physique has had her ups and downs in the dating scene for quite some time now. I'm guessing the problem is 50/50 both on her part and on her dates. She was infatuated with some guy she met about two months ago only to get rejected by him. Not sure why, but when the time is right, she may tell me. That particular experience as she says handed her ass to her on a silver platter and has seemed to humble her quite a bit. Her once wishful (seeking the one) perception of online dating has dwindled down a bit. Men have their advantages in online dating and I specifically explained that to her prior to her meeting this guy. She wasn't what he was looking for, like she says. However, he got exactly what he wanted from her sexually.

To be honest, she needed the reality check.
    • Unicron
Pages:
Actions