myogenlabs

gfx gfx
clearskypharmacy www.pharmacomstore.ws
buffycam
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
393976 Posts in 53630 Topics by 43048 Members - Latest Member: arkona May 22, 2018, 01:47:48 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  New Announcements & New Sessionettes  |  Heather Armbrust's return
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Heather Armbrust's return  (Read 19406 times)

Offline Jackass500

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Heather Armbrust's return
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2018, 07:21:50 pm »
Ok im supposed to see her tonight..havent heard from her since she confirmed the deposit on Dec 28th will keep folks updated.

You kind of have to follow up with her. Last year she canceled a trip I gave a deposit for and never let me know. It wasn’t malicious because she honored the session on the next trip and apologized. But had I not followed up lol I would have made a trip for nothing. Text her if you have her cell#

Offline nujerz84

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    16.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2018, 12:22:49 am »
Ok im supposed to see her tonight..havent heard from her since she confirmed the deposit on Dec 28th will keep folks updated.

You kind of have to follow up with her. Last year she canceled a trip I gave a deposit for and never let me know. It wasn’t malicious because she honored the session on the next trip and apologized. But had I not followed up lol I would have made a trip for nothing. Text her if you have her cell#

So she replied 2 hrs before our scheduled session..saying she had an ear infection and if we can reschedule for next week (which would be tomorrow)  I responded what times/day etc no response.. So yeah she took deposit and didn’t bother to take the trip.

Offline e_honda

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2018, 05:03:31 am »
Sorry to hear you guys who gave deposits only to get a no show from her, especially anyone who spent hours of their time to make a trip. It’s just disrespect and a lack of consideration for others.

Offline Duke69

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2018, 06:11:08 am »
It is too bad when someones personal life continually spills over into their professional life and when they do not take the necessary measures to keep them apart.

Offline OrangeCountyCalifornia

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2018, 07:41:23 am »
I'm not taking sides here, but someone else who was supposed to see Heather just heard from her today.  She said she canceled her trip because she got sick (maybe the flu?).  She has promised to make it right for him.

Offline Jackass500

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2018, 12:54:08 pm »
She rescheduled her nyc trip for January 29-31.

Offline psudosapien

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2018, 03:37:25 pm »
Heather has been on my list for a while and is visiting within a 3 hour drive in a couple of weeks.  But after reading recent posts here, I don't think I will bother contacting her.

Offline boyofwinter

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    63.33%
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2018, 03:57:01 pm »
Heather has been on my list for a while and is visiting within a 3 hour drive in a couple of weeks.  But after reading recent posts here, I don't think I will bother contacting her.
You should. Had 2 great sessions with her in the last year with no problems. You're free to tell her you feel uneasy about sending a deposit until you know she's arrived though.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  New Announcements & New Sessionettes  |  Heather Armbrust's return

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx