Login with username, password and session length
www.pharmacomstore.ws

gfx gfx
clearskypharmacy myogenlabs
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
403941 Posts in 54621 Topics by 30295 Members - Latest Member: weijia3111 August 16, 2018, 04:13:03 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  New Announcements & New Sessionettes  |  Heather Armbrust's return
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Heather Armbrust's return  (Read 20474 times)

Offline Jackass500

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Heather Armbrust's return
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2018, 07:21:50 pm »
Ok im supposed to see her tonight..havent heard from her since she confirmed the deposit on Dec 28th will keep folks updated.

You kind of have to follow up with her. Last year she canceled a trip I gave a deposit for and never let me know. It wasn’t malicious because she honored the session on the next trip and apologized. But had I not followed up lol I would have made a trip for nothing. Text her if you have her cell#

Offline nujerz84

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2018, 12:22:49 am »
Ok im supposed to see her tonight..havent heard from her since she confirmed the deposit on Dec 28th will keep folks updated.

You kind of have to follow up with her. Last year she canceled a trip I gave a deposit for and never let me know. It wasn’t malicious because she honored the session on the next trip and apologized. But had I not followed up lol I would have made a trip for nothing. Text her if you have her cell#

So she replied 2 hrs before our scheduled session..saying she had an ear infection and if we can reschedule for next week (which would be tomorrow)  I responded what times/day etc no response.. So yeah she took deposit and didn’t bother to take the trip.

Offline e_honda

• Golden VIP
  • Lurker
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2018, 05:03:31 am »
Sorry to hear you guys who gave deposits only to get a no show from her, especially anyone who spent hours of their time to make a trip. It’s just disrespect and a lack of consideration for others.

Offline Duke69

• Activity:
    40%
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2018, 06:11:08 am »
It is too bad when someones personal life continually spills over into their professional life and when they do not take the necessary measures to keep them apart.

Offline OrangeCountyCalifornia

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2018, 07:41:23 am »
I'm not taking sides here, but someone else who was supposed to see Heather just heard from her today.  She said she canceled her trip because she got sick (maybe the flu?).  She has promised to make it right for him.

Offline Jackass500

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2018, 12:54:08 pm »
She rescheduled her nyc trip for January 29-31.

Offline psudosapien

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2018, 03:37:25 pm »
Heather has been on my list for a while and is visiting within a 3 hour drive in a couple of weeks.  But after reading recent posts here, I don't think I will bother contacting her.

Offline boyofwinter

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2018, 03:57:01 pm »
Heather has been on my list for a while and is visiting within a 3 hour drive in a couple of weeks.  But after reading recent posts here, I don't think I will bother contacting her.
You should. Had 2 great sessions with her in the last year with no problems. You're free to tell her you feel uneasy about sending a deposit until you know she's arrived though.

Offline endowedandfit2fk

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
Heather Armbrust
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2018, 10:33:49 pm »
I saw Heather once. All she did was talk about herself. If that wasn't enough of a turn-off, she made the comment that "It was all about her". She went on and on about her personal problems. You could tell that she was just doing sessions for the $$$. I have seen many other FBB's over the years and Heather was the WORST. I would never see her again. Based upon my experience with her, I would agree with the very negative feedback posted by others. Also, she is over 40 now and does not look as good in person (when compared to photo's that I have seen). I would pass, as there are much better providers in the mix who enjoy sessions and have a pleasant attitude.

Offline boyofwinter

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2018, 12:37:31 am »
She does have a tendency to talk about herself, I've been able to find ways to turn that in a constructive direction. She definitely is someone you need to 'work with' to make sure you have a good session, I've found the rewards far outweigh that effort. Others can disagree of course, it's a question of how much you want to spend time with her.

Offline hwillish

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2018, 07:48:00 pm »
I saw Heather almost a year ago and she was everything I had anticipated.  Perhaps because I had mentioned we were to get together when she first started out in Dallas, but it didn't happen for some reason (so long ago I had forgotten why).  But, she has always been on my bucket list and didn't disappoint :-*

Offline bubba69

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2018, 01:36:28 pm »
I've never had a session with Heather, but I met her at a contest over 17 years ago.  We hit it off with conversation, and actually had lunch together.  She even paid for my lunch!  She did talk a lot about herself, but I was all ears.  She was beautiful, and her quads were just out of this world amazing.  To this date, I haven't laid eyes on a women's legs in person that come close to comparison. 

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  New Announcements & New Sessionettes  |  Heather Armbrust's return

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx