Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574124 Posts in 72926 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 07:16:44 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Kay Baxter
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Kay Baxter  (Read 74266 times)

Caze

Kay Baxter
« on: April 19, 2013, 01:26:36 pm »
Beautiful Kay Baxter

Forum Saradas

Kay Baxter
« on: April 19, 2013, 01:26:36 pm »

Offline viewermail

• Activity:
    33.33%
Re: Kay Baxter
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 03:02:52 pm »

Caze

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 12:27:22 pm »
Every magazine with a Kay Baxter photo was a must buy for me....

For me as well  :clap:

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2013, 05:46:26 pm »
The old WSP mags that were B&W had some great Kay coverage. Good mention Luvbig. That magazine was good while it lasted. Underrated in fbbing by many, though it was not around for a real long period and was like WPW in that you never quite knew when the next issue was coming. WPW used to make me hit the magazine area in stores often when I was a kid. It was a thrill when you'd actually see a new issue. Bad news was you knew another one would not come for awhile.

Offline michaelb

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2013, 09:13:51 pm »
Kay also appeared in David Lee Roth's cover of the Beach Boys' "California Girls",wearing a "Wild Island Bikini"flexing her mighty muscles! She also was his bodyguard at the time,too! Bizarre,but so David!

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2013, 10:59:00 pm »
The old WSP mags that were B&W had some great Kay coverage. Good mention Luvbig. That magazine was good while it lasted. Underrated in fbbing by many, though it was not around for a real long period and was like WPW in that you never quite knew when the next issue was coming. WPW used to make me hit the magazine area in stores often when I was a kid. It was a thrill when you'd actually see a new issue. Bad news was you knew another one would not come for awhile.

Exactly...me too !    She was my inspiration.  K+ to Caze for the work on this.  Thanks Caze.
ALISON
I really enjoyed the posing video....great

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2013, 11:49:32 pm »
Kay was terrific. She was married to Bill Wick at the time of her tragic death. A pioneer in fbbing . She loved the sport and was one of the main faces of it in the first half of the 80's.

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2013, 05:34:35 pm »
I bought WPP then. I was too young to order back in the WSP days, though I have seen some of those issues over the years from collectors and at L Scott's bigger stores in NY and Long Island. Those would have some interesting stock come in week to week when I was in the area. The guys delivering for L Scott and the guys who worked at their stores were mostly clueless. I ran into Denise Masino in th City store one day with her hubby. She was meeting with the L Scott guy there who was delivering. That was before most of her video work....long ways back.

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2013, 08:01:06 pm »
Was there many times Luv.  That was a nice store. It was there in 2011. I went there just to see if it was while in the general area. All the same old stuff and no DVD's. I could see why it went. That is not a cheap area to rent. My favorite L Scott was the one on Hempstead Avenue that was built later. I tried both NYC ones (1st one was closed a long ways back and not far from w 39th store), both LI, and the Peekskill store over the years. Best one was Hempstead tpk. W 39th was 2nd that is where I saw Masino. The guys who ran the place were not the best. I guess they were always suspicious being in a semi shady area and having walk ins. They were fine once they got to know you, but not friendly in all but one case. Kids worked at the other place....in a much better neighborhood. The guy in Peekskill was the best...a fbb fan which is why he had L Scott as part of his video store. The older couple in Elmont was nice too. There was a gym next door and I once saw an crazy great fbb who was unknown when I was going to L Scott in Elmont. That gym had some name fbbs at one time. The one I saw was awesome, but no name to put to her. Not a great face . Not ugly either. Ok, but what amazing size. I've had that a few times over the years being a workout warrior myself. The unexpected fbb or unknown huge girls are the best.

Offline percycathardcore

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2013, 01:41:29 pm »
Kay also appeared in David Lee Roth's cover of the Beach Boys' "California Girls",wearing a "Wild Island Bikini"flexing her mighty muscles! She also was his bodyguard at the time,too! Bizarre,but so David!

So was Teagan Clive. Apparently they both appeared onstage with DLR at an MTV New Years Party but I've never succeeded in finding any footage. In fact, I've only ever managed to find one pic of Kay bodyguarding DLR. In a fairly recent interview, Teagan herself recalled bodyguarding DLR  (she said she had to go out in a bikini in the middle of winter) but I've never found any photos of this ... not for a lack of trying!

Offline kholloways

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2013, 02:30:27 pm »
Had she lived, Kay would have been in her early 70s today.

math123

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2013, 02:21:33 am »
She was born on October 3, 1945.

Offline Bill Wick

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2013, 08:09:14 pm »
DID YOU KNOW THAT KAY WAS ONE OF THE FIRST WOMEN THAT COULD LITERALLY SQUEEZE A MAN TO DEATH WITH HER THIGHS ?

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2013, 02:59:26 am »
One of a kind as you well know. A pioneer.I saw something the other day with Deanna Panting being talked about at age 19 as a wrestler and boxer. Have you or anyone else ever heard anything about that? I know she was a heck of an athlete, but never heard that. I would love to have seen her wrestle or put the gloves on....even for a workout.

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
Kay Baxter
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2014, 10:39:31 pm »
Great job. What a pioneer. She was definitely ahead of her time.
Kay was spot "on time".   What a pity she is not here today to see just how much she was appreciated by us.....and still is to this day.  Many many have come and gone.  Kay made her mark...and it remains.  She opened eyes ( closed some of those of the judges)...but we were all in her corner !!!!
                    Forever a 10  !!
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Kay Baxter

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View