Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by hamoudi on 23 Mar 2013
  • What DO you think  the fair rate to the  FBB on the session ?

to me I think it is extremly rates what we hair these days!   too much  too expensive .In same time  when we read the reviews her on the forum . you find maybe 50 % from the members didn't enjoy at all for different reasons
    e.g the FBB is

-boring
    -passive
    -greedy
    -didn't show up
    -the FBB westing time
    -talkative
    -etc.....

so I do this poll to see the members  estimation for the FBB rate .

Please addcoment too about what you think
    • hamoudi
  • #2 by john540 on 24 Mar 2013
  • Fairy rate doesn't exist.
    • john540
  • #3 by lee092760 on 24 Mar 2013
  • Fair rate?  Well depends what you want in your session and who is your session provider. Most women for wrestling will charge anywhere from $350-$400 and again some women will charge more for that
  • #4 by mikeg1978 on 24 Mar 2013
  • Like the above poster said, it depends on what you want. A guy wanting an hour of fs is probably going to be paying more than a guy wanting an hour of wrestling. That being said $300 to $400 seem to the average for the hour.
  • #5 by hamoudi on 24 Mar 2013
  • mikeg1978 , lee092760 and john540
    could you please vote on the top of the page :singing:

what I ment by this topic not what they ask .Actully I feel they asking more than what they deserve ,but I'm asking  what we ( the mixed wrestling lovers ) think the fair rate  .
    • hamoudi
  • #6 by big diesel on 07 Oct 2013
  • If I'm paying $500 for a session she better give me a hand-job.
    • big diesel
  • #7 by Drbench012 on 19 Jul 2014
  • Honnestly $300 should be the going rate
    • Drbench012
  • #8 by Wrestle Man 25 on 14 Nov 2017
  •  $300 to $400...
  • #9 by Tacotico on 15 Nov 2017
  •  300 Eu
  • #10 by M7 on 16 Nov 2017
  • I didn't vote because there's too many variables involved. Are you traveling to them or are they traveling to your city? What you want in the session (as already mentioned). For me personally, how big and impressive they are can also validate charging a higher rate. I don't think one rate can apply to all fbbs.
  • #11 by Admirer4fbb on 04 Feb 2018
  • $300/hr.  For wrestling,  mw,  hj.
    $400/hr.   If fs.

If NOT a fbb but only athletic $50 less than above rates.

Many women seem to be more interested in money than giving a good session.
    Though I have met some who truly enjoy the session & want to give you a good time.
    It is those women that I go back to.
  • #12 by Adam_S on 28 May 2020
  • She asks what she asks. It's fair bc it's what she asks. There is no "market price" for something as niche and unique as a woman allowing a complete stranger into a room w her for hours w full knowledge he's there bc it's a turn on for him. Respect if you don't wanna pay what she's asking, whatever that is, but I think it's supreme arrogance to try and peg it to some market rate.
Pages:
Actions