Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575473 Posts in 73194 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 05:09:41 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  European Female Bodybuilding & Physique Competitors  |  Vaso Basia Dimitraki
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Vaso Basia Dimitraki  (Read 216483 times)

Offline handsome1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Vaso Basia Dimitraki
« on: February 17, 2012, 09:53:06 pm »
Wowzers

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Vaso Basia Dimitraki
« on: February 17, 2012, 09:53:06 pm »

Offline montalban

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Vaso Basia Dimitraki
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 12:02:10 am »
Wow! I think I met her years ago in the island of Thassos. I think she is from Thessaloniki and maybe about 26-27. I maybe wrong so if someone get information, correct me on it but she is a dead ringer to someone I met.

adnane_strong

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 11:07:48 pm »

Offline abbazabba

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2012, 02:42:03 am »

Like what you see? Click [applaud+] for KARMA. Thanks!

Offline agamemnon

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2012, 11:56:35 am »
She's Greek, she took part in a strongman competition a couple of months ago (1st Atlas Challenge) and came in 3rd among a field of 11 (all the other were men!!!) in the -85kg category. She bench pressed 80 kg for 22 reps!! her bodyweight is 76kg.
From what I've gathered in Greek bodybuilding forums she wants to be a bodybuilder and is trying to move to that type of physique  although she's been told (and it's probably correct) that she really has a power-lifter type body.
 Personally I'm keeping an eye on how she progresses and would love to see her go into bodybuilding.
She's delicious and has one of those "I love strength and my muscles" mentalities that are so sexy in women.  One negative: She seems to be one of those fixated on bodybuilders type of girls. Can't have it all. :-)
Will keep people updated.

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2012, 04:06:43 am »
Wow thank you. I'm becoming more and more a fan of the powerlifting style body for women. They generally combine size with femininity; this is a good thing.

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2013, 03:38:36 am »
Man she is just amazing. Her upper body is just pure, unadulterated strength and mass. Truly amazing genetics for a girl, you can tell even in early photos that she is covered with muscle just waiting to be trained. She doesn't have the most feminine shape but she is real, and she has some powerful looks too. Thanks for the photos, quite a few I didn't have. Oh and the videos!

diabolax

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2013, 07:28:22 pm »

diabolax

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2013, 07:32:32 pm »

diabolax

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2013, 07:35:17 pm »

diabolax

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2013, 07:37:42 pm »

diabolax

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2013, 07:40:25 pm »

Offline stratos

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2013, 02:43:45 am »
My gosh, out of all my years admiring these muscle women, this is my 1st time seeing this girl.  I'm sure there are many more but one being this big, I was left in the dark.  Much karma to you diabolax.  And I never really found many fbbs to be or look intimidating, but her size and serious look seems to be just that, especially the pic with her butting heads with the taller, thinner girl- it is a real turn on.  Hope to see much more of her in the future.

fbbfbb2

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2013, 05:15:40 pm »

polecia

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2013, 05:19:23 am »
Yep·
does anyone know what contest this was?
 8)

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  European Female Bodybuilding & Physique Competitors  |  Vaso Basia Dimitraki

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View