Pages:
Actions
  • #826 by tarzan7 on 12 Jan 2019
  • KARMA! And Happy Birthday 🎂🎈🎁!
  • #827 by manayunk770 on 14 Jan 2019

• Gains 😘 #2009vs2019

vs.

• #828 by tarzan7 on 14 Jan 2019
  • KARMA! For me she is the current top female bodybuilder/physique model in the world.

Please excuse me if I am starting an arguement on this wonderful thread, but let me explain. She is - for me, no expert - the perfect blend of muscularity and beauty. She is a hunk, but her sex appeal is still very feminine. Cindy is my idea of an Amazon. Great model too and her photographers are excellent.

Just my opinion.
  • #829 by SCJames on 20 Jan 2019
  • #830 by fp909 on 22 Jan 2019
  • Is there anyone here that prefers her old look? Obviously her choice but I think the implants are way too big and her absolutely man-shaming chest was incredibly beautiful beforehand.  If I could have seen her topless back then oh my god
  • #831 by SCJames on 22 Jan 2019
  • Is there anyone here that prefers her old look? Obviously her choice but I think the implants are way too big and her absolutely man-shaming chest was incredibly beautiful beforehand.  If I could have seen her topless back then oh my god

Good points, Fighter Pilot. We had discussed this a few pages back, in case you missed it. I liked her natural look as well.

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=121060.825

Here's more from our much-loved Cindy.

• #832 by manayunk770 on 22 Jan 2019

• #833 by gharlane on 25 Jan 2019
  • How can you have such thoughts?? Reality is much simpler: In this pic you see Cindy as she is looking for her contact lenses which she lost on her bed.  :D
    • gharlane
  • #834 by krischief on 25 Jan 2019

Amen to that!!! For the 5-6 month period before she got her implants, she was at her most muscular. And she was glorious. Her chest was getting so thick. It was a fantasy come true in real life.
  • #835 by Noswal on 29 Jan 2019
  • does anyone here have the photoshoot where she's in a bathtub?

There are a few of Cindy in a bath of milk, look through back pages!!

Where can I get her private photos?

Believe me, as a friend of Cindy's, there are no private pics available!
  • #836 by liam on 31 Jan 2019

• #837 by manayunk770 on 03 Feb 2019

•  :dance:

• #838 by bure96 on 04 Feb 2019

• I read Cindy's comments that she's considering competing as a strength athlete in the future. 
  • #839 by cladius on 06 Feb 2019
  • :wow:
    Michelangelo's in dreams if he had seen him
    He always used to do her statue. 
  • #840 by Timmon on 06 Feb 2019
  • Classic Cindy.

Pages:
Actions