Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575246 Posts in 71951 Topics by 28440 Members - Latest Member: vvaass March 19, 2024, 11:24:30 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [009ELI] The Muscular Mrs. Jones
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [009ELI] The Muscular Mrs. Jones  (Read 16994 times)

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Author: [009ELI] The Muscular Mrs. Jones
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2018, 01:03:15 am »
What her age when we first meet her?

What her height?

What her off season bulk weight?\

Is her husband a muscle guy also?

The Muscular Mrs. Jones Part 2
by 009ELI

SIDE NOTE:
I have been asked what Mrs. Jones’ measurements are. So for clarity sake her we go in inches.

Biceps: 17.5
Quads: 27
Waist: 23
Chest: 37
Calves: 17

Thanks for the questions. Mrs. J is about 39 when Lawrence first meets her but remember to a kid his age she'd seem much older. This would put her at about 44 when he remeets her when he's in college.

She's 5 4". As far as off season weight goes I always imagined her to be one of those women who took a lot of pride in her appereance and didn't really let herself go so she could be around 160-170.

Her husband is not a BB or at all athletic. I believe this is covered in the second chapter when Lawrence meets him in the kitchen and he is also discussed in the beach chapters as well as being not in Jinni's league at all.

Thanks for reading. I'm finishing the latest chapter and should have it posted within the next few days.

Feel free to shot me any further questions!

Forum Saradas

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2018, 04:16:53 am »
Great story.

I hope for some growing muscles

Offline mk34

• Activity:
    20%
  • Roids+Girl=Goddess
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2018, 06:56:26 am »
Here's the sequel of this story

Mrs. Jones: The College Years by 009eli: http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=509875

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [009ELI] The Muscular Mrs. Jones

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View