Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575241 Posts in 71949 Topics by 28440 Members - Latest Member: vvaass March 19, 2024, 10:18:18 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Jimthehunter54] My Gym Teacher - Second poll winner
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [Jimthehunter54] My Gym Teacher - Second poll winner  (Read 12187 times)

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Second poll story:

My Gym Teacher
by Jimthehunter54

Part 1:

High school was tough for me. I was the skinny nerd with glasses and the bowl haircut.  I was shy and I got beat up all the time. I had one shine of grace in high school it was gym class.  I wasn’t good at any of the games, I couldn’t swim, and I couldn’t do the ropes.  But I had one thing to look forward to for gym, my gym teacher Ms. Lynch.

She was in her late 20s, red-head, tall, and my favorite part, she was in shape. Even though she always wore a Run-Dmc outfit. When she wore a tank top it was heaven. Her delts were cut and ripped. Her back was wide as a phonebook. And her bicep Ohhh…. her bicep were the reason high school wasn’t terrible. They were the size of an orange. I always had wet dreams of touching her biceps and feeling them to their core. Every day during the spring months I was just hoping that she would wear a tank top. She really didn’t but when she did ohh.

Then high school ended and those muscles left my life. Then college came and went. I got my degree and I started a job. I was still a shy, skinny nerd but I had a good paying job. Still I was alone. So I’ve heard that a bar was a good place to meet women.

I went up to the bar that was next to my apartment. I walked in and ordered a whiskey with no ice. I was just sipping this when I turned around to see a woman dressed in a green dress and star earrings. Oh I forgot to mention she was huge! She was incredible jacked. Her long orange resting down her ripped back. My erection was easily seen through my khakis. I had to do it, I must talk to her. I got from my stool, went up to her, and said “Hi”. To my uttermost surprise it was Ms. Lynch. She looked at me up and down. I think she saw my huge erection because a smile came across her face.

“Hey baby, what’s your name?” Said Ms. Lynch

“My name is Caleb.”

“Rebecca” she said.

“So I’m guessing you work out a far bit?”

“3 hours everyday” she said.

“Damn! That’s impressive.”

“Yup after I got fired from my job I decided to get jacked”.

I took a sip of my whiskey and said “ Where did you originally work?”

I don’t know why I asked. I already knew the answer, but I asked anyway and she said “ I was once the gym teacher at Brickland’s high school.”

“Why were you fired, you probably would make a great gym teacher.”

“I was until someone caught me loading a shot of steroids into me.”

“Oh wow do you still use steroids?”

“No I’m big enough, but if I ever want to become bigger I could.”

Then they was a moment of silence until I said “Do you want me to buy you a drink?”

“No how about you and I go walking around?”

“Sure I’m up for everything” I said then down my whiskey. I tried to stand up but my erection for this woman was so intense, I had to quickly fiddle with my pants so that now one could see it.

We went out and just walked down the sidewalk. I do wonder if Ms. Lynch ever looked at how nervous I was. I mean I was sweating profusely. But if she saw it or not we still just walked down the street just BSing. That when on for quite awhile then she said “Hey how about you come over my house?” Of course I said yes, so we were on our way.

To be continued……

Also we’ll be out fairly soon because I’ve already got half of it done.

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Second poll winner: My gym teacher
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 10:01:57 pm »
Part 2:

We went back to Ms.Lynch’s condo, an average sized one. My cock was numb at this point because I’ve had an erect for more than 2 hours. Inside was very mild colored with a brown leather couch, an old tube tv, and orange walls. 

“Hey, where’s your bathroom?”

“Around the corner” she said.

I didn’t have to go I just tried to get calm down my lust for this woman.  I was just looking at myself in the mirror. When I noticed my cock throbbing. I tried to get my cock down because I knew i was going to have sex, but I wanted to immediately get it up to her muscles when we were about to have sex. I don’t know why I wanted to do that, but it was my first time having sex. So I’ve thought of the most gross thing I could think of. It was so foul my cock went smaller in an instant.

I walk out to the bathroom to see a shook. On the leather was Ms.Lynch was wearing a green string bikini. My mouth dropped to the floor. Those muscles were just about to pop out of her skin. Her abs were like sheets of granite cut into six pieces. Her pecs were the same just bigger pieces. Her quads were the same size as my torso. And her arms even though not flexed were still very huge and could crush me in an instant. I couldn’t move. I was just shocked at the sight of this woman.

Then she got up from the couch and walked over to me and said “I saw that erection you had, it turned me on. Now I want you to just fuck me”.

She went over and completely ripped my pants off. I stood in my boxers with my cock sticking straight out. She went down and pulled off my boxers.

She looked at my hard cock and said “That cock just for me?” She then started to lick the tip. Then she put her entire mouth on it and sucking. I closed my eyes. It felt amazing that a my former teacher was sucking my cock.  I started to moan, then as I started to moan she got off.

“If you think that was good, you’re going cum to these” she said as she took her top off.

To be continued…….

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 09:45:29 am »
Part 3

Those massive muscular tits that Ms.Lynch had were to die for. It was just the right balance of pec and tit. I got my tongue out and started to go to town on those nipples. My tongue made circles around her pec. My cock was about to pop out of the skin it was so hard.

Then Ms.Lynch had to pull me off them. She put a condom on me then told me to simply “fuck me hard”. She lied down on the ground. I went to my position and rammed my dick into her nice warm clit. I rammed into her with such fury I thought I had hurt her, but no she just started to moan which made me want to go fast and fast. Seeing all her muscles move as we were having sex was outstanding. I was just had I dreamt it would be. We both came at the same time.

I fell to the ground exhausted. She got up immediately with a smile on her face. She picked me up and carried my limb body to bed. We both laid down together on the bed cuddling. I could only just mumble while she could still have a full conversation.

“Hey Caleb I was thinking” she said as she was running her fingers through my hair.

“Would you like if I got even more jacked?”

My cock started to rise again

“I think I have my answer, Well night Caleb”

I passed out of exhaustion immediately after that. My life would never be the same again.

To be continued….( wanted to get part three out as quickly as possible:) )

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2018, 10:40:00 pm »
Part 4:
  The next morning Ms.Lynch was gone but she had left me her phone number and wrote “ Caleb I’m going to go buy steroids for you so I’ll see you next weekend”
So I waited and waited to hear from her. Going through work day in and day out with no answer. I could barely focus. Then on Friday I got a text to meet Ms.lynch at her condo at midnight. Instantly my cock got extra hard.

I paced back and forth through my apartment for awhile.  Then it was finally time. I got in my car and jettisoned to her house.

When I got there the door was already unlocked, but even though I was extremely horny I texted her to make sure I could come in.  I got a text saying “Come in you sexy worshiper”. I almost tour the door down.
I’m the middle of a door going into the bedroom was Ms.lynch in a skintight baby blue bodysuit. The bodysuit didn’t hide the fact that she was jacked.

She walked up to me and said “If I flex in this thing it will explode, and that’s what you’re cock will do all over these thick muscles.”

To be continued.... (sorry that I haven’t posted much lately life’s been busy, but hopefully soon I can get more chapters out quickly)

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2018, 11:51:23 pm »
Part 5:
“Now Caleb let me make one thing clear. I’m the boss and you’ll worship all of this body”

“Whatever you say Rebecca” I said as my lustful nature couldn’t stop myself.

She went into a left bicep flex to which her body suit ripped right at the bicep area. “This is what steroids have done to my muscles. I’m harder, stronger, and more fuckable than ever before. Now kiss this bicep.”

My lips pressed against the swollen muscle. Ms.Lynch just had this smile on her face. Then she had to forcefully pull me away from her bicep. Then she flexed her right bicep making another hole. I jumped at the chance to feel that hot bicep on my lips, but she put down her bicep and did a  double tricep pose. Rrrrrrr…. more holes formed. My cock was about to explode even though I never touched it.
Ms.Lynch didn’t want me to go anywhere near her.

“Wait until this entire thing rips then we will have the hottest sex you’ve ever had”.
Then she did some pec bounces. She went one at a time and as her thick pecs jumped up her top would stretch and stretch. Then after a minute the top couldn’t handle it anymore so they popped. These tits were far bigger and stronger than last weeks. Her nipples were like diamond cutters.
Into an ab flex she went into. The 6 slabs of woman meat pierced through the suit. At this point I was drooling everywhere and my cock was about to burst through my pants. “Ok take off your pants now”
It was one of the happiest moments of my life when my hard cock pointed right at her. Then she went into a quad flex. Giant rips went down her leg. Then she did a calve flex and the final hole was made.

“Ok now you can fuck all these muscles”

To be continued………..

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2018, 05:40:01 am »
You should have her turn the man into a muscle bound stud also.   So they can have muscle sex together.

Great idea

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2018, 12:40:04 pm »
I’m waiting until the poll ends to write the next chapter

Good plan

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2018, 05:42:20 am »
Great idea to let both grow. But she will be always bigger than him

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2018, 09:31:37 am »
Part 6:

I jumped dick first onto Ms.Lynch’s muscles.  My tongue went everywhere. I slid my hard cock into her nice ripped pussy. 

I was going to town on her clit.  She started to flex her clit. I could feel the pressure on my hard cock.

“OH yesssssssssssss! Caleb make us cum all over the place!” Said Ms. Lynch

Her clit muscles would have ripped my cock right out. But before I could feel any ripping, we both climax in luxurious fashion. Cum went everywhere in a 3 foot bases.

I tried to get up I couldn’t. I only could just lay there. Ms Lynch also was just lying down not moving. She had this smile across her face.

“Caleb, can I ask you a question?”

“Sure anything you want” I said breathing heavily.

“Would you mind becoming a big muscle freak for me? You’ll never be as big as me, but we’ll have such glorious muscle sex.”

“Ok I’ll do it for you”

“Yes thank you Caleb” said ms Lynch as she kiss me on the lips.

She got up walked out of the room. I was still lying there thinking of the next time we’ll have sex as muscle freaks. She came walk back with a needle in her hand.

“Baby these are steroids. This is how you’ll become jacked” she said.

To be continued ……...

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
Part 7:

"You'll take this tomorrow when we go to the gym" said Ms. Lynch as she put the needle on the dresser.

She got into bed with me and started to squeeze me very tight until she fell asleep.  I laid my head on her pecs and fell asleep.  When I awoken I couldn't breath. my face was being crunched by Ms. Lynch's pecs. "Did I wake you ? Sorry I love to flex my pecs in the mourning" said Ms. Lynch with a smile.  My face was turning red so she finally let go.

"Come on and get ready we're going to the gym now."

I put on my black basketball shorts and a purple tanktop. Then Ms.Lynch walked out the bathroom in black leggings and a blue sports bra. Her pecs were spilling out. Her abs clearly in view. Plus her leggings were squeezed to their limit by her muscular legs.

"You look amazing Rebecca"

"Thanks you too" said Ms. Lynch as she picked up the needle.

"Let me see your arm Caleb"

I showed her my left arm as she pierced skin. I felt this funny feeling inside of me.

"Now we can go to the gym".

To Be Continued...…… Next chapter will be longer

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
Re: +Notable Author: [Jimthehunter54] My Gym Teacher - Second poll winner
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2018, 04:35:32 am »
Great story.
Does Caleb also get bigger ?? So the grwo both but Ms.Lynch will always much bigger?

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2018, 03:00:34 pm »
 :woohoo:
Great story.
Does Caleb also get bigger ?? So the grwo both but Ms.Lynch will always much bigger?
Yeah, I did a poll and that’s what people wanted.

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2018, 09:38:15 am »
Part 8:

Thank goodness Ms.lynch was driving because the entire time we were in the car I was completely distracted by her outfit. My hard on was easily noticeable. She then pointed to this massive building and said “ Here we are”.

I tried to calm myself as we went in, and the place was enormous. It had everything. Every thing someone could ask for in a gym and it was all in 5 floors. The first floor was the weights. The second floor was the boxing/ wrestling rings were. Third floor was the cardio floor. Fourth floor was for yoga and Pilates. Then they have an Olympic style pool underground. It truly was a sight to behold. For the first day we mainly stayed on the first floor.

The first thing we walked over to was the bench press. While we were walking over there I saw this guy just staring at Ms.lynch.

“Ok Caleb you’re going to start, how much weight should we put on?”

“I don’t know maybe around 40”

“Ok you’ll do 50 then”

“But I wanted …”

“Trust me you can do 50”

She put two 25 pound weights on both sides and just smiled. I was looking nervous. I’ve never done a bench press before and I don’t know if I could do that much.

Ms.lynch saw that I was a bit shaky and said “Don’t worry I’ll spot you”.

I grabbed the bar and somehow I was able to pick up the bar. Amazed with myself I then tried to lower the bar to my chest. I got it down then up again.  I was able to do it 5 more time before I gave out.

“Not bad Caleb, but I’ll show you how it’s done”

Ms.lynch put on two more 25 pounds to each side. She then gave me this look like she was going to blow my world. She got down to the bar and instantly did a set of 5 benches like they were nothing. Then she did 15 more benches after that.

She then got up and started to pec bounce to the rhythm of whatever song was playing at the gym. I want to like her dancing pecs but she said “We Still got a lot more to do “.

To be continued …

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Jimthehunter54] My Gym Teacher - Second poll winner

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View