Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575197 Posts in 71946 Topics by 28440 Members - Latest Member: vvaass March 19, 2024, 06:13:58 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [kjm7997] Growing in Love
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [kjm7997] Growing in Love  (Read 64430 times)

Offline Strongwood

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • Saradas
Re: Author: [kjm7997] Growing in Love
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2020, 01:10:46 am »
Paradigm Shift

Chapter Eight – Welcome Home, Part I

Ashley sat on the workout bench to rest after completing her final set of hammer curls. Given the fact that she had decided two weeks ago that workout clothes were just an encumbrance, so was only dressed in a pair of lace panties, although even those seemed to be stretched to the maximum at this point. A small pool of sweat started forming at her feet as it dripped from her glistening body, her massive bare chest rising and falling with each slow breath. Once rested, she picked up the 75-lb dumbbells and began a slow set of seated overhead press. She watched herself in the mirror and smiled as her pumped shoulders and traps efficiently moved the weights and caused her engorged muscles to swell even further. She loved watching her muscles work and grow.

When she was finished with overhead press, Ashley racked her dumbbells, stood in front of the mirror, and flexed. The woman she saw smiling back at her amazed even herself. By her estimation, she had been only a little smaller than Mike before he left on his trip, so by now she had likely caught up to his size, if not slightly surpassed him. Ashley raised into a double biceps pose and flexed hard. Her biceps had not only grown larger but also more developed and defined over the last several weeks. Even in his best condition, Mike never had this kind of definition, Ashley mused to herself. Given that that her muscles were now probably both bigger and a lot more defined than his, it was almost a sure thing that she was also a lot stronger than him now, she thought with a smile.

Ashley continued flexing, deep in thought. A few weeks ago, prior to Mike leaving on his work trip to Fargo, Ashley began to suspect that her husband had a secret muscle fetish. Rather than let this bother her, as it may have done a few months ago before she started lifting weights, it drove her. Ashley had been working hard every day, deciding she wanted to indulge her husband’s fantasy, as well as her own. During their FaceTime conversation last week she could tell that Mike was covertly trying to size up her muscles… and she could also tell that he liked it. She and her husband apparently desired the same thing-- more muscle. Ashley wanted Mike to be completely blown away when she could finally show off her progress in person.

Ashley stood up on her tiptoes and the top of her head rose above the focus of the mirror’s reflection. Although she hadn’t actually measured herself, Ashley knew that her perspective had been slowly shifting upwards. Coupled with the fact that she had needed to raise the barbell cradle on the squat rack a couple times over the last three weeks, Ashley knew she had continued to grow taller as well. She probably outsized Mike in the height department now as well, but Ashley resisted the urge to measure herself just yet to find out.  The anticipation of finally being bigger, stronger, and taller than her husband was oddly exhilarating.

Mike was finally coming home this evening, so she would know very soon. Her bright smile beamed back at her from the top of the mirror as she continued watching her muscles flex and swell from her higher perpective. How much longer before she had to buy a larger mirror? Was that even a possibility?? The thought sent a sudden and surprising shiver of excitement.

Of course she wasn’t only transforming her body to satisfy some newly-found shared secret muscle fetish between her husband and herself-- she felt like this was something bigger than that. Something had awakened in Ashley, as if an invisible switch had been turned on. It seemed like every day she could do more than the day before and it was up to her to explore her new limits. It was as if she was the embodiment of one of the characters in her novel; although, Ashley thought to herself, it was more correct to say that her fictional characters were really inspired by her own transformation as she thought back to her “bathtub epiphany.” She smiled as she recalled the feelings she had that day after realizing that maybe she had a lot more potential than she had ever given herself credit for.

Ashley was challenging the so-called “natural order” of things; the idea that men are big, and women are small, and that’s just the way it is and always will be. But despite this however, in no way did her transformation feel out of place. On the contrary, actually. Something about it felt… normal. Something about it felt… right. Perhaps, Ashley thought to herself, that she was somehow uncovering a new version of the natural order-- a paradigm shift.

Paradigm Shift. Ashley’s mind lingered on that thought. She always waited to give any of her writing a title until it was nearly complete, and Paradigm Shift sounded perfect. That would be the title of her novel, she thought to herself as she whispered it out loud, “Paradigm Shift.”

Continuing to look at herself in the mirror, Ashley realized that her novel was becoming less and less of a work of fiction, at least as far as she and Mike were concerned. Did that carry over to other women also? She couldn’t be the only woman to experience such a transformation after taking the MP supplements, right? Perhaps her novel was more than just a work of fiction...

Lost in her reverie, it suddenly occurred to Ashley that she still hadn’t said anything to Mike about what she’d been writing, which was now almost complete and finally even had a title. How would he react when she finally let him read it? Mike obviously seemed enthralled by her recent muscular development and growth, but would he want to read a book where all women were big and strong and dominant? Maybe it was pushing the boundary too far… Or maybe he just needed to have his own boundaries pushed a little. With a wry smile Ashley decided she should grab her 6-inch heels out of the closet again, just in case. With her workout complete, Ashley toweled off and headed upstairs to take a quick shower and get dressed before Mike came home.

Ashley stepped into her closet and took out her favorite black and white party dress, deciding that she would actually put some clothes on for a change, if only for the purpose of giving Mike something to take off her. With the dress still on the hanger, she held it up to her body. There was absolutely no way… bzzzt bzzzt. Ashley’s phone buzzed in her other hand as a text from Mike appeared on the screen.

“Surprise! I was hanging out in the standby line and found an earlier flight! Just landed at the airport, so... I’ll be home soon!! I just have to pick up the wine and steaks :)

Ashley’s heart skipped a beat, both with the excitement that Mike was coming home early and the realization that she had better finish getting ready-- Quickly! Ashley tossed the dress on her bed and headed for the shower. At least she could try to smell good when her husband came home, she thought to herself.

Ashley turned on the water and let it heat up to steaming before stepping in. Before long, she was engulfed in hot, steamy mist as the water and soap cascaded down her pumped muscles. Ashley relished in the moment, taking advantage of the chance to feel her body as she lathered soap across every muscular inch. The only thing that would make things better, she thought, would be if Mike was there to join her-- and soon enough he would be. Ashley quickly became lost in her fantasy as she imagined Mike exploring her new amazonian body... rubbing... squeezing... worshipping.

The sudden sound of the overhead garage door opening a floor below her abruptly pulled her back to reality. “Shit! He’s home already!” Ashley exclaimed as she jumped out of the shower. She quickly dried off with a towel and slipped on her silk robe. With the mirror completely fogged up from the shower steam, Ashley decided to forego putting on makeup and skip straight to drying her hair. Over the loud hum of the blowdryer, Ashley could just barely make out the sound of the garage door closing but nothing else. If Mike decided to unload his car, Ashley thought to herself, that might buy her a bit more time. Working quickly, she flung her head forward in order to dry her thick, blonde “mane” of hair from the opposite direction.

Looking back at the door between her armpit and large left breast, Ashley thought she caught a blur of motion out of the corner of her eye. Was it her hair, or… maybe... Ashley smiled as she realized it was probably Mike trying to sneak up on her. Slowly, she turned her hips so that she was facing the wall on her right. Ashley’s smile widened when she heard a quick step behind her on the left. “Gotcha,” Ashley exclaimed as she swung her large hips around to the left and connected solidly with her husband’s torso. With a guttural  “Oooomf!” Mike was knocked to the bathroom floor and slid a few feet away. Ashley turned off the blow dryer and giggled as she walked over to her husband, who was sitting there stunned by the momentum generated by his wife’s muscular body.

“Oh my gosh, Mike!” Ashley exclaimed in mock surprise. “I didn’t see you--I’m so sorry! Are you ok?!” Ashley laughed playfully as she stood over him. “Thought you could sneak up on me, eh?” she added with a smile and a wink as she held out a hand to help him up.

Mike looked up at her from the floor and smiled back. Aside from getting the wind knocked out of him a little, he was just fine-- although completely caught off guard at the unexpected force generated by his wife’s hips. “Apparently, I’m out of practice in the sneaking department,” he said with an embarrassed chuckle as he grabbed Ashley’s outstretched hand. Both husband and wife froze at the contact.

Having literally held hands for hours on end, Mike and Ashley both noticed instantly that Mike’s hand felt oddly small in Ashley’s grasp. Slowly, Mike pulled himself to his feet. Ashley let out a sharp gasp, dropping Mike’s hand to cover her mouth in sudden surprise. She had expected to have grown a little while Mike was away, but her expectation was to be able to finally look her husband straight in the eye. As he stood to his full height, Ashley could practically see over the top of Mike’s head, while Mike was looking directly at her chin.

Mike looked up to his wife and cocked his head to the side with a wry smile. “Nice try, Ash,” Mike said dryly, “how big are your heels this time…seven inches? Eight?” Mike said teasingly as he reached down to lift up the bottom of Ashley’s robe, which was just barely touching the floor.

“I’m… I’m not--” Ashley stammered as Mike started to lift the silk fabric off the floor to reveal her bare feet. It was Mike’s turn to gasp. “I’m not wearing any heels.” Ashley said in near panic as she looked down at the top of her husband’s forehead in disbelief. Mike looked down at his wife’s bare feet and then back up into her eyes, his mouth agape in total shock.

Mike and Ashley stared at each other, neither one knowing quite what to say. Ashley at least had a little forewarning since she knew she had grown “a little,” but Mike’s mind was racing. The perspectives between them seemed to almost be flipped since the first time they noticed that Ashley was growing taller. Mike estimated there to be about a four inch difference between them, but how long would it be before there was a six inch difference or even an eight inch difference? And how much would Ashley continue to grow after that?

Ashley looked down at Mike and bit her lower lip, contemplating her next move. “Soooo… I didn’t just grow taller…” She said to her husband as she slowly opened her robe and slipped it off her shoulders, allowing the silky fabric to cascade across her body down to the floor.

Mike’s eyes stayed fixed on Ashley’s for a moment before drifting down to survey his wife’s amazonian form. Her shoulders, which now rested just below his eye level were round and full like firm honeydew melons sitting above biceps that resembled overfilled footballs. Ashley’s arms were easily over 18 inches, Mike thought to himself, at least 3 inches bigger than his own.  His eyes drifted to her breasts-- oh god, her breasts. They looked as big as watermelons, but with the support of Ashley’s pecs serving as their muscular foundation, they seemed to rest effortlessly on top as if she were generating her own gravitational pull. The twin orbs slowly rose and fell with each breath that Ashley took. As Mike’s gaze lingered on Ashley’s breasts, she began gently flexing her pecs, causing each breast to slowly rise and then bounce heavily back into place. “Nnnngggh,” Mike groaned involuntarily as he stood mesmerized by Ashley’s otherworldly and incredibly sexy display of muscle control.

Ashley giggled. “You like that?” she said softly with an air of seduction. Mike just nodded, unable to form words as he continued to watch his wife’s boobs dancing erotically just below his chin. Eye’s moving downward, Mike took in Ashley’s cobblestone abs-- two… four… six… eight, he counted as he went. As if drawn in by a magnetic field, Mike found his hand slowly reaching out to touch Ashley’s unbelievable torso. Stopping himself just short, he quickly looked up to his wife’s face as if seeking her final approval to touch. Ashley nodded in eager encouragement, “Go ahead, babe, you can touch them. I’m your wife, remember?” she laughed

Mike placed both his hands on his wife’s abs just in time to feel them harden into an indestructible wall of stone beneath his touch as she flexed. Gently at first, and then much harder, Mike pressed against Ashley’s abs in a vain attempt to make even the smallest indentation. “Incredible…” Mike voiced in a barely audible whisper of awe and adoration.

Timidly removing his hand from Ashley’s eight-pack, Mike gazed down at the powerful foundations upon which the muscular Adonis before him stood. Each of her legs seemed to be maybe just an inch or two smaller than his waist and corded with thick, hard muscle. His wife’s quads flared out impressively from above her knees into solid pillars of power and strength. It was quite possible, Mike thought, that if he were a smaller man she would almost have as much muscle in her legs than he would in his entire body. How long before that was actually the case?? Mike started to tremble as he stared at her powerful legs before finally lifting his gaze back up to meet his wife’s.

Ashley, sensing her husband’s trepidation, smiled down at him lovingly in an attempt to melt away any fear or unease that Mike may have felt by her intimidating form. They were still lovers despite her new size, right? Would Mike still love her as he did before? Looking down at her husband, Ashley knew that her feelings toward her husband had only grown stronger, if anything. As Mike looked back into Ashley’s smiling green eyes, with all their comfort and love, Mike suddenly felt… safe, secure. “I guess you didn’t shrink my favorite shirt in the wash after all,” he joked.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2020, 07:41:02 am »
Really awesome! Thanks for continuing!

:rock:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2020, 08:28:55 pm »
Amazing addition to the story, without perspective neither of them realized how well the MP Supplements were working on her........I hope you continue with the thought that she needs to continue to test her limits. This is a great story, KARMA to you, please continue ad maybe allow him to speak about her workouts from his detail and perspective. K+++++

Offline kruckan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2020, 10:02:59 pm »
WoW really awesome story! i absolutely love the characters and the pacing so far! keep up the good work!

allso i am really new on here. how do one give karma and stuff?

Offline kjm7997

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2020, 11:38:35 pm »
Hey, I’m glad you all are enjoying my story! Sorry for not posting on here, but it looks like someone has taken the initiative to do so for me. Anyway, happy reading! I’ll try to write more soon.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2020, 05:06:11 am »
Great chapter again.
Now she is bigger than him and I hope in chapter nine she will show him how much bigger she is.
But perhaps Mike could train again and try ro get bigger himself. But the difference between them will still rise. But as Ashley likes muscles, Mike should try to get more muscles himself.

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    6.67%
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2021, 08:40:56 pm »
I know it's been awhile, but I have to bump this story. Any chance you have a new chapter coming?

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [kjm7997] Growing in Love

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View