Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575237 Posts in 71948 Topics by 28440 Members - Latest Member: vvaass March 19, 2024, 09:06:13 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [kjm7997] Growing in Love
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [kjm7997] Growing in Love  (Read 64431 times)

Offline JimK

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Author: [kjm7997] Growing in Love
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2018, 02:28:46 am »
Love every new sequel! I love how she eats a lot and gets bigger! Would you consider incorporating fat gain with muscle gain?

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2018, 02:28:46 am »

Offline toro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2018, 02:07:37 pm »
BUMP I really hope this story continues

Offline Wede1142

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2018, 01:29:10 am »
Agreed!

Offline micror2

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2018, 09:09:37 pm »
The experimental powder warned that some reactions like puberty and late pregnancy might be experienced.  Well the growth spurt seems to have kicked off.  Wonder what would happen with ....?

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2018, 06:16:38 pm »
Double Bump, agree with other readers, need an update to this story.............we are waiting with a sense of anticipation. Karma to you! Keep writing!

Offline kjm7997

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2018, 04:46:53 am »
Hey, guys! Sorry for taking so long with a new update. I’m glag you all have enjoyed the story so far and I can assure you I’m actively working on a new part! I can’t say exactly when it’ll be done, but it’s on the way. Maybe by Christmas? We can only hope.

Just as an FYI, I don’t get on this site as much as I used to. I will try to remember to post new updates here but in the off chance that I forget... look for me on DA!  I’m way more likely to respond to questions and comments over there as well.

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    6.67%
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
« Reply #36 on: December 25, 2018, 04:26:53 am »
That would be a great Christmas present KJM

Offline xxcj6

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2019, 11:22:28 pm »
This is amazing. Very eagerly waiting for an update !

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2019, 06:33:30 am »
This is amazing. Very eagerly waiting for an update !
We ALL wait for an update

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2019, 04:13:54 pm »
Bi=ump, hope you are still writing for this story........maybe a Valentines theme for the next installment? K+

Offline toro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2020, 04:36:52 am »
This was surcharging a good story. Sad to see that it has not continued

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2020, 07:06:20 am »
This was surcharging a good story. Sad to see that it has not continued

It has is continued. kjm7997 moved the story over to his DA. Search for his username and you can see that he was last on chapter 8 part 1. The story has been renamed to Paradigm Shift.

Offline toro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2020, 04:29:00 am »
Awesome thank you so much

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2020, 01:36:01 pm »
Thanks for the story. Glad to know there is more.

Offline Strongwood

• Activity:
    0%
    • Saradas
« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2020, 01:06:40 am »
I really wanted to see how this continued
Here is part 7 from the DA page

Paradigm Shift

Chapter Seven – A Growing Girl

Ashley grabbed the last slice of pizza and stared blankly at the empty box that had, less than half an hour earlier, held a medium meat-lover’s pizza. She wasn’t usually a fan of ordering out, especially since she was an excellent cook, but after Mike told her the news that he wouldn’t be home for a couple more weeks she just felt like ordering a pizza, getting in an extra hour of heavy lifting, and having a hot meal waiting for her when she was done. She had to admit, it was pretty convenient, and it was nice to have one less meal to worry about cooking herself. As an added benefit, it would help her groceries go a bit further-- or so was her hope.

Ashley had certainly never finished an entire medium pizza in one sitting, and her increased appetite was surprising. She had really pushed herself to the limit during her “bonus workout” and had worked up quite an appetite as a result; it was difficult for her to resist the hunger that ensued. Realizing that she had just consumed an entire day’s worth of calories in one meal, and that wasn’t counting the extra large post-workout protein shake, Ashley was a little bit concerned as she looked down at her melon-sized breasts. If the Project MP supplement was designed to store surplus calories in her breasts, Ashley decided she had better keep a closer watch on her caloric intake. She didn’t really like the idea of “the girls” growing too much larger if she could avoid it, although they did look quite supported and perky despite their size. It was as if gravity had little to no effect on them. Ashley cupped both breasts in her hands, each being well over a handful, gave them a little lift and squeeze, and then watched them firmly jiggle and bounce back into “orbit” after letting them go. “I guess I just won’t make a habit of it…” she trailed off to herself as she grabbed the empty pizza box and dropped it into the trash.

Later that evening, while climbing the stairs on her way to bed after catching up on a little TV, Ashley’s muscles were really beginning to ache as the aftermath of her intense workout began to set in. “Ooof,” she groaned as she stood on the second stair. “Maybe I should dial it back a little tomorrow in both the eating AND lifting departments,” she said as she hobbled up the rest of the stairs to her bed.

The next morning however, Ashley woke up early feeling refreshed and rested. To her surprise, she wasn’t even sore anymore! Popping out of bed, and not even bothering to get dressed, Ashley headed downstairs to start her day with a bowl of oatmeal, a shaker of pre-workout, and a protein shake. After finishing her breakfast, she started to go back upstairs to put on her workout clothes when the thought occurred to her, “Why get dressed if I have the house to myself anyway?” With a quick shrug she turned on her heels and headed down to the basement.

The UltraPump pre-workout quickly worked through her veins and, without the encumbrance of her workout clothes, she was able to witness first-hand as her muscles began to engorge with the increased blood flow. “Whoa, baby!” Ashley exclaimed with excitement as she looked at herself in the mirror. “Looks like somebody’s muscles are well-fed and happy this morning!” she said with a giggle. After a few quick flexes and pec bounces in the mirror, Ashley bounded over to the squat rack to get started.

Upon completing her warm-up sets, Ashley loaded up the barbell with 215 pounds, deciding that she was feeling good enough to add 5 pounds from what she was lifting the day before. A couple reps into her first work set, Ashley felt like something was off. Why was the bar so… light? She set the bar down on the rack and double-checked the weights, thinking that maybe she grabbed the 25-pound plates instead of the 35s? Nope. The bar was loaded with one  45-lb plate and one 35-lb plate on each side with 5-pound change plates to make... hmmm… yep, 215 lbs! With a devilish grin, Ashley added another set of 5-pounders to the bar and resumed her squat workout.

Just like her squats, Ashley was able to easily increase the weight on each one of her lifts. While she had originally been concerned that having such a calorie surplus would go straight to her boobs, was it possible that her body had managed to utilize the extra calories for muscle recovery and growth? Given the way she felt that morning, the thought definitely deserved some additional investigation. “I guess a growing girl’s gotta eat!” she said as she stacked the weights at the end of her workout.

Over the next several days, Ashley decided to test her theory by becoming less focused on calorie counting and more focused on just eating whenever she felt hungry, which was fairly often. To make sure she would have more than enough food to last her through her “experiment,” she made an extra grocery delivery purchase online and had it delivered straight to her door, deciding that she didn’t have the time to bother with making the drive to the store herself. It was evident by the way she felt that her body needed the extra calories. Although she didn’t experience nearly as large of an increase as she did on the first day, which she guessed must have been due to her body finally getting the fuel it needed, Ashley experienced slow and steady gains throughout the week-- and her appetite just kept growing.

By the end of the week, Ashley felt that it was time for another well-deserved “cheat meal” pizza. Having saved her previous online order, Ashley was able to quickly start the ordering process on her laptop in-between sets of deadlifts which, for this workout at least, she was easily handling 350 pounds for reps. But before hitting the “Place Order” button, Ashley’s stomach let out a hungry growl. Deciding she might as well “feed the beast,” she decided to go with a large pizza instead of a medium as a smile spread across her lips.

Ashley continued her lifting session while keeping an eye on her pizza delivery status. About thirty minutes later, the online pizza tracker let her know that her order was on its way. Ashley quickly toweled off and started upstairs to wait for the pizza guy at the front door. Looking at her silk bathrobe that she had slipped on, Ashley decided that it was probably not the best wardrobe choice for answering the door. With just a couple minutes to spare before her pizza arrived, she quickly ran upstairs to a heap of clean clothes in the corner of the bedroom that were waiting to be folded after her most recent load of laundry. On top of the pile were Mike’s baggy sweatpants and t-shirt that she had worn last week on her trip to the grocery store. Ashley grabbed the outfit and started to put them on. But to her surprise-- they were no longer baggy.

Ashley’s legs and glutes filled out the sweatpants completely and the cuffs were riding up above her ankles by several inches. Similarly, Mike’s t-shirt was skin-tight around her shoulders and chest and left a quartet of her lower ab muscles exposed. The outline of her prominent nipples could clearly be seen beneath the tight fabric, making it obvious that she wasn’t wearing a bra; although her firm breasts clearly didn’t need the additional support anyway. “Crap.” Ashley muttered. “I must have shrunk Mike’s clothes in the wash. He’s going to be pissed. This was one of his favorite t-shirts!” Before she could pick out a different set of clothes, the front doorbell rang.

“Pizza time!” Ashley exclaimed as any thought of finding a different set of clothes to wear was completely erased from her mind. She quickly made her way back downstairs and opened the front door. The delivery guy almost lost his grip on the pizza box.

Standing on the step below the front door threshold, his face was just about eye level with Ashley’s gigantic breasts. If he were to lean forward, he ran the risk of getting poked in the eye.  “Uh… Here’s your pizza... ma’am,” he said with a dazed squeak as he tried to regain his composure.

Ashley cocked her head to the side and smiled, trying to figure out why the young man seemed so nervous until realizing that she was practically overflowing from her tight clothing. Oops!

“Oh… I’m so sorry!” Ashley blushed as she looked down at her husband’s formerly-baggy clothes clinging tightly to her muscular curves and then to the pizza guy awkwardly standing in front of her. She stepped down to join the man on the front porch and shyly crossed her arms in front of her chest. “I think these clothes… must have… shrunk in the wash,” she explained with embarrassment as she shifted and tugged and at the fabric of the t-shirt hoping to coax a bit more room out of the strained clothing.

The delivery boy just stood there in daze for a moment before realizing that he was staring again. Even though they were now standing on the same level, Ashley still towered over him by several inches. A halo of light gleamed around her wide shoulders as she nearly blocked any light that was coming from the open doorway. He was a loss for words. “Oh, that’s uh... I don’t think they’ve… that’s not … here you go, ma’am. ” he stammered as he handed Ashley the pizza in exchange for the cash in her hand. Before Ashley could say another word, the delivery boy was already halfway to his car.

“You know,” Ashley said to herself as she shut the front door and started for the kitchen. “He looked really familiar...” Ashley grabbed a slice of steaming-hot pizza and sat down at their kitchen nook bar table. “Oh!” Ashley exclaimed, struck by a sudden wave of recognition as she took a bite. “He looked just like the pizza guy from last week... except waaay smaller! That must have been his little brother or something.” Ashley thought for a second; something seemed a little... “off”-- but she couldn’t quite place it. Despite the very noticeable size difference,  to her recollection the two pizza guys could have been twins... they even had the same haircut and eyebrow ring, she mused to herself between bites of pizza. Ashley shrugged and reached for another slice, but in the back of her mind she was still trying to put the pieces together. Her buzzing cell phone derailed her train of thought.

Wiping the grease off her fingers, Ashley picked up her phone to accept a FaceTime call request from Mike. “Hey babe!” She said excitedly as she held the phone out in front of her so she could see the video feed of Mike’s smile at the other end. “What’s up?” she asked.

“Just thought we could FaceTime for a change-- I miss seeing your face,” he responded with a laugh.

“Awww, that’s sweet of you, hun,” Ashley said as she cutely wrinkled her nose. “It’s good to see your face for a change too! Are you all done for the day?”

“Yeah, I’m just back in my hotel room and thought I’d call you quick before I head out for dinner. Looks like it’s pizza night for you?” Mike asked, as he squinted at the screen. “Hey, is that my favorite t-shirt?”

“Ha, yeah it’s my Friday night cheat meal!” she laughed. “I mean the pizza is my cheat meal, not your shirt. Oh, and yeah, this is your shirt, by the way,” Ashley added as she took another bite. “I had to toss something on to go answer the door for the pizza guy and it was the closest thing I could find.”

“Hmmm….” Mike said as he narrowed his eyes with playful inquisition. “Why couldn’t you just wear one of your own shirts? And why were you not wearing a shirt in the first place?” he laughed before taking another close look at the screen. “Alsooo… Did you shrink it or something? ...It looks really tight on you!”

“Well… yeah,” Ashley answered, knowing that she had been caught red handed. “So, I had just finished my workout and the pizza guy was literally minutes away, so I needed to toss on a clean shirt. I kinda borrowed this one last week when I went to the grocery store, so it was just sitting there on top of the laundry pile. Unfortunately… yes, I think it shrunk in the wash. I was hoping to get it back to normal before you came home so that you wouldn’t notice, but...“ she explained with an innocent smile.

“Busted!” Mike finished for her playfully. “Well, hopefully you can get it back to normal,” Mike laughed. “I thought most shirts came pre-shrunk these days, but by the look of it you’ve managed to take it down by at least two sizes. It was a little tight on me before, you know, to show off the guns, but I’d probably just look ridiculous in it at this point,” Mike said. “Hey, maybe you should keep it, Ash! It looks like you’ve got a pretty good gun show going on yourself!”

“Ha!” Ashley snorted. “I dunno, Mike, this shirt might even be a bit too small for me at this point.” Ashley flexed her bicep and pumped hard a few times until she heard the unmistakable sound of ripping fabric. “Ooop!” Ashley said in surprise as she quickly lowered he arm and pretended nothing had happened.

“What was that?!” Mike exclaimed. “Did you… did you just rip my favorite shirt by flexing too hard?”

“Huh? Umm… Nope. No, I didn’t.” Ashley responded quickly, trying to feign innocence.

“Well it definitely sounded like you ripped my favorite shirt,” Mike laughed.  “Oh well, it wasn’t like I was going to be able to wear it anyway after you shrunk it!”

Ashley stuck her tongue out and giggled. “Well it sounded to me like you said I should keep your favorite shirt a minute ago, so a little rip shouldn’t matter to you anyway.”

“Ok, ok, you win,” Mike conceded. “At any rate, I’m probably more impressed than angry about it. Your muscles just ripped a shirt!”

“Haha, I guess so!” Ashley giggled. “I’ve been working out,” she said playfully.

“Obviously. I can’t wait to see all the progress you’ve made when I come home next Friday, which is the other reason why I’m calling,” Mike said with a grin.

“Really?!” Ashley said with excitement. “That’s great! I can’t wait to have my hubby back home!”

“Yeah, it’s been a long grind. Friday can’t come soon enough!” Mike smiled. “Anyway, I’ll probably be home by dinner, so maybe we should go out someplace?”

“Oh, I like that idea...” Ashley smiled, “but I feel like I haven’t actually seen you in forever, so… maybe we have a date night in?” Ashley said with a coy smile and a wink.

“Done. You don’t have to ask me twice about that! I’ll pick up a bottle of wine on my way home from the airport. Do we still have those steaks in the freezer?”

Ashley bit her lower lip. “Um… no, I ate them a couple days ago.”

“Hmpf. Ruining my shirts AND eating all the steak. I see how it is when I leave for a work trip,” Mike joked.

“Watch it, mister. You forget that I’m a growing girl. I needed that steak!” Ashley shot back in mock anger before letting out a cute giggle.

“Ha ha, whatever you say, Ash,” Mike rolled his eyes. “The good butcher shop we like is actually on the way home as well, so I’ll pick up a couple new ones. Any requests? Ribeye? Fillet?”

“Hmmm…” Ashley though for a second. “Porterhouse. Bone-in.”

Mike snorted. “Hungry much?” He joked.

“Like I said. Growing girl,” Ashley stuck out her tongue and offered a quick flex.

“Apparently. And geez, Ash! By the look of that bicep, I’d better start hitting the gym soon or you might even pass me up!” Mike said, somewhat joking, somewhat awestruck, somewhat worried.

“Well, what would be wrong with that?” Ashley said as she raised her eyebrows playfully and presented another flex closer to the camera.

He wasn’t going to say so, but Mike was starting to get slightly aroused. “I uh…”

Ashley giggled and dropped her arm. “Oh, I’m just playing, hun! I’ve got a looong way still before I catch up to you, I’m sure!”

Mike wasn’t so sure. But he admittedly wasn’t too upset about it. He was just surprised that it was now a very real possibility… and he kind of liked the idea. Catching himself in a short daydream, Mike re-joined reality. “Well, anyway, I’d love to sit here and stare at you flexing your biceps for the rest of the evening, Ash, but I probably better go get something to eat. Just a few more days and then you can give me the gun show for real!” Mike said with a wink and a smile. “Oh, and don’t rip any more of my shirts!” he added with a sarcastic chuckle.

Ashley pouted playfully before blowing her husband a quick kiss and a wave goodbye. After hanging up the phone, Ashley decided that with one week to go until her husband came home, she had some work do.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [kjm7997] Growing in Love

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View