Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575245 Posts in 71951 Topics by 28440 Members - Latest Member: vvaass March 19, 2024, 11:09:55 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [kjm7997] Growing in Love
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [kjm7997] Growing in Love  (Read 64432 times)

Offline nerotutto

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Growing in Love
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2018, 08:16:52 pm »
I personally love height growth, as long as it's not 7 feet or something unrealistic.
But she has to be at least taller than him, otherwise where's the fun :D ?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline elran02

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2018, 03:49:17 am »
Happy to see another well-done slow growth story here and the descriptions are very well done, keep it up!

Offline kjm7997

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2018, 02:58:14 am »
Chapter Six– The Awakening

Having finished her last workout for the day, Ashley drew a nice, hot bubble bath and prepared to relax. With her protein shake in hand, she slowly slipped into the water and closed her eyes. A couple days had passed since Ashley had played her little “prank” on Mike and she was still thinking about it. Since the initial heat of the moment had started to die down a little, Ashley was finally taking the time to process it all. That night was a sort of “awakening” for her, and probably for Mike as well. Not only had she enjoyed seeing her pumped-up muscles begin to rival her husband’s, Ashley had also really liked the feeling of being a couple inches taller than Mike, more than she thought she would actually. Although Mike never actually came out and said it, Ashley could tell by the way he had kept looking at her and squeezing her muscles during sex that he really liked it as well. Did Mike have a secret female muscle fetish he never told her about? Even if he did, Ashley decided that It didn’t bother her. She would be happy to indulge Mike’s “secret” fetish. Truth be told, Ashley was beginning to develop a muscle fetish of her own, and the prospect of getting even bigger sounded like a win-win for both of them. She’d have to remember to order some new workout clothes and shoes though since the ones she had were already getting quite small. She wasn’t going to dwell too much on why or how she was growing-- obviously it had to be the mixture of supplements she had been taking, which was enough explanation for the time being. All she knew is that she wanted more.

Before that night, the thought of actually outsizing her husband had never really crossed her mind. There were just so many factors that prevented it, as if the thought couldn’t have existed before.  First off, she had always been so much smaller and weaker than Mike that she never thought she could ever have muscles even close to being as big as his-- apparently, she was wrong. Secondly, she had thought she was past the age where she would grow any taller-- wrong again. Finally, since women are supposed to be smaller than men, she had always been a little afraid that Mike wouldn’t like it if she was too big or too muscular-- which was just silly… and also wrong. It didn’t make much sense that a woman’s size or strength should be limited by the idea that she’s supposed to be smaller and weaker, especially if she has the potential to grow much, much bigger. Besides, Mike was certainly not opposed to her new size.

Ashley closed her eyes and sank down into the bubbles, letting her mind drift. Her last thought had struck a bit of a chord. What would the world be like if the traditional size relationship between men and women started to flip? Despite her own recent experiences, It was probably the sort of thing that would only happen in the realm of imagination-- or maybe in a book.

Ashley sat up in the tub. This was the breakthrough she had been waiting for in her writing career! In a book she could create whatever reality she wanted, so why not create one where women take the lead as the dominant sex? She could even use herself as inspiration! She was so excited about the idea that she drained her bath, dried herself off, and went straight down to the basement, bathrobe and all, to start writing.

Mike arrived home later that evening to find Ashley still busily tapping away at her keyboard down in her basement studio. He could tell by the near-continuous sound of her typing that she was in the zone, so he just peeked around the corner of the basement steps to give her a wave and let her know he was home. Ashley looked up from the keyboard and blew Mike a kiss from across the room before quickly returning to her work. Not wanting to throw off her concentration any further, Mike headed back upstairs to the kitchen to start dinner.

Ashley found a good stopping point so she could join Mike for dinner. Before closing her laptop, she remembered she was still in her bathrobe, which also sparked her memory about needing new workout clothes and shoes. She quickly searched online and found a pair of decent shoes, guessing that she probably needed to go up at least a size larger. She also found some pairs of workout leggings and athletic tops that she liked, up one size from her usual medium. Since she had practically been living in her workout clothes lately, she decided she should probably buy several pairs. Then another thought hit her; maybe she should actually go up two sizes just to be sure. She was a growing woman after all! Ashley smiled to herself as she completed her order.

Ashley came up the stairs shortly after Mike had finished cooking. She bounded over to her husband, jumped up, and wrapped her legs around Mike’s waist, making him almost fall over. Lucky for both of them, Mike was still strong enough to support her weight. With her arms around Mike’s shoulders, Ashley pulled him in for a long, passionate kiss.

“Hmmph!” Mike wheezed as Ashley released the kiss and excitedly squeezed her muscular legs hard around his torso. Mike looked lovingly into Ashley’s deep green eyes before he quietly whispered with his last bit of breath, “Hey there, sexy… that’s… just a little tight.”

“Oh, whoops!” Ashley giggled as she loosened up her grip a little. “Better?”

“Better,” Mike smiled. “Looks like somebody had a good day.”

“Yes!” Ashley beamed and gave her husband a series of quick kisses on the lips. “I finally got the inspiration to start my ‘award-winning’ novel!” she explained with excitement. “I only have the beginning written, but the writing is going really fast and I can already tell that this is going to be BIG!” She gave him one more quick kiss and hopped back down to the floor.

“That’s awesome, Ash!” Mike exclaimed. “What’s it about?”

“I’ll let you read it when I’m done,” Ashley answered coyly. “I can’t spoil the surprise,” she added as she stood up on her tiptoes to gave Mike one more peck on the lips, “but I think you’ll like it,” Ashley said with a wink.

Just then, out of the corner of her eye, Ashley noticed that Mike had gotten his suitcase out of the hall closet. “What’s the suitcase for, hun?” she asked, pointing toward the hallway. “Did I forget about a trip or something?”

Mike laughed awkwardly. “Well… no,” he responded. “I was going to wait until dinner to tell you, but I guess the cat’s already of out the bag. Do you remember me telling you about the structural design plans I drew up for a conference center that was supposed to be built in Silicon Valley?”

“Ooo! Yeah! For that tech company with the endless budget? I thought you were going to go crazy, but you figured it all out! I mean, who puts a 10-story waterfall running down the center atrium? I thought they ended up canning the project, ” Ashley said with raised eyebrows.

“That’s the one, and yes it did get canned,” Mike replied. “The build is back on though, with one major change,” he added.

“Let me guess, now it’s a 15-story waterfall?!” Ashley joked.

“Ha! I wish…” Mike trailed off for a second, leaving Ashley with a bit of suspense. “Instead of Silicon Valley, California, it’s going to be built in… Fargo... North Dakota.”

Ashley’s jaw dropped. “Fargo?” she asked.

“Yep,” Mike answered. “It’s the ‘Silicon Valley of the Midwest!’” he said jokingly.

“And they need you to go up to the frozen north in the middle of winter because…” Ashley said with her head cocked to the side.

“Because I didn’t design for it to be built in Fargo and they want me to go up there and supervise the initial structural and foundation work to make sure all the new calculations are going to work properly,” he explained with a sigh. “I wish I didn’t have to go, but they insisted. It’ll probably be about two weeks or maybe a little longer. They want to get started right away, so I’ll have to leave after next weekend.”

“Oh,” Ashley said, obviously disappointed that she wouldn’t be seeing her husband for a couple of weeks.

“Yeah, it kinda sucks…” Mike said with a frown. “Hey, on the bright side though, you’ll probably want to be busy on your new bestseller anyway. I’ll be back before you know it.”

“I guess that’s true,” Ashley said, pouting.

“Dinner?” Mike asked.

“Dinner,” Ashley responded with a nod.

Mike looked at Ashley and tilted his head to one side. “Are you going to stay in your bathrobe, so should I wait for you to go put on clothes?” He asked with a wink.

“Oh!” Ashley said with a laugh as she looked down to see she was indeed still in her bathrobe. It was so comfortable, she kept forgetting. It had been part of her bridal lingerie and was made of long, white silk that flowed down to the floor well past her feet like the train on a wedding gown. She didn’t normally wear it around due to the fact that she usually tripped on the the extra material on the floor, but apparently the couple extra inches she had grown made walking in the robe a bit more manageable. “Apparently, I’m so comfy I keep forgetting to change,” she said, feeling the softness of the silk material. “My PJs have gotten a bit snug anyway,” she added. “Besides, I’m sure you don’t have any complaints about coming home to your almost-naked wife,” she smirked.

--------------------------

Mike and Ashley tried to enjoy their time together before Mike had to leave for “North of the Wall,” as they started calling it, but the two weeks seemed to fly by, and Mike carried his packed suitcase down from their upstairs bedroom. “It’s surprising how heavy a couple week’s worth of clothes can be!” he exclaimed as he set the loaded bag down with both hands. Looking around, he didn’t see Ashley, and was a little relieved that she hadn’t seen him struggling to carry his suitcase down the stairs. He hadn’t done any sort of workout since they moved, and he was starting to feel it a little. Remembering that he had left his phone charger in the bedroom, he quickly went back upstairs to get it, leaving he suitcase at the foot of the stairs.

When he returned, his bag was gone. Thinking that Ashley must have wheeled it into the garage for him so he could load it in the car, Mike went into the garage. Walking through the door to the garage, he saw Ashley with his suitcase at the back of the car. Before he could say anything, she grabbed the handle with one arm and loaded it into the trunk of the car without too much trouble. As she shut the trunk, she saw Mike watching her from the doorway. “Got everything, hun?” she asked. “I was expecting your bag to be a bit heavier for such a long trip!”

Mike didn’t quite know how to respond. Based on what he had just seen, his wife had handled his suitcase fairly easily… with one arm. He made a mental note to make sure he found the hotel gym during his trip. “Well, I try to pack light, ya’ know,” he joked, trying to brush off the feeling that Ashley might have caught up to him in the strength department.

“Ya’ know?” Ashley parroted with a laugh. “Working on your northern midwest accent?”

“You betcha!” Mike said with a wink. He walked over to Ashley to give her a goodbye kiss. Standing in front of her, Mike noticed instantly that she seemed bigger. That explains why she didn’t have much trouble with my luggage, he thought to himself, noting that she seemed to have added at least another 10 pounds of muscle to her frame over the last few weeks. The even bigger shock, however, was that Ashley was now only a couple inches shorter than him. Even though it sounded impossible, Mike was fairly certain his wife was now 5’8”.

He didn’t have time to stand and reflect, though, so Mike leaned down slightly for a quick kiss before he needed to hit the road. Ashley quickly grabbed him by the shoulders and pulled him down the rest of the way before giving him a very long, sexy kiss. “That should keep you warm for a couple weeks,” she said with a wink and a giggle.

“Mmmm… Maybe,” Mike said with a smile. “How about one more of those just to make sure,” he said as he leaned in for another long kiss.

--------------------------

Ashley and Mike would talk on the phone every night, but she still found it pretty boring being in the house by herself for the rest of the 23 hours of the day. Since it was the middle of winter, she didn’t feel like doing a whole lot outside, so Ashley mostly spent her time eating, lifting, and writing. The UltraPump pre-workout powder had taken the place of coffee as her go-to energy boost, and she felt like she had plenty of energy to push hard from early morning into the late evening with only short breaks to eat.  By the end of the first week, she had made significant progress on both her novel and her muscles. She had also eaten almost her entire supply of groceries. Before Mike had left on the trip, Ashley figured she had enough groceries to last two people one week, or, logically, one person two weeks, right? Wrong. Ashley found herself standing in surprise in front of a nearly-empty fridge.

“Wow, I didn’t realize I had been eating so much!” she said as she stared at the open fridge. Just then her stomach rumbled angrily. “And, apparently, I need more food!” she said. “A quick trip for groceries will do me good. It’ll be nice to get out for a while,” she said, trying to remember exactly when the last time was that she had actually left the house.

Looking down at her sweaty workout clothes, Ashley also couldn’t remember when the last time was that she had worn an actual outfit. For at least the last month, all she had been wearing was either workout clothes, pajamas, which were now too small, or her silk robe. Since she had outgrown her PJs, Ashley just started wearing panties and an old XXL t-shirt to bed.

Ashley closed the fridge and headed upstairs to change clothes for a much-needed trip to the grocery store. After a quick shower, she grabbed a pair of jeans and a t-shirt from her drawer. Stepping into the legs of her old jeans, she managed to pull them to mid-thigh before she realized she would have serious trouble.

“Ughh,” she said as she tried to pull her jeans up over her tree trunk-sized legs. “These. Are. A. Little. Tight!” she said as she tugged harder. Finally, she took a breath and gave one last hard pull. She managed to pull the waistline of her jeans up to the bottom of her butt when she heard a violent ripping sound down around her legs. “Whoops!” she exclaimed, as she looked down to see that her jeans had literally burst as she tried to force them over her muscular legs, which had obviously grown considerably larger since the last time she had worn those jeans. Not only that, but Ashley noticed her jeans were several inches too short.

“That’s odd,” Ashley said. “I could have sworn these weren’t capris.” she said, noting that the bottom of her hem only reached mid-calf. “Oh, well, I guess they’re trash now,” she laughed as she pulled the ruined jeans back off her legs. “Looks like those jeans… or capris... or whatever those were, are no longer an option,” she said, searching her closet for something else to wear. She spotted her old yoga pants on a forgotten pile in the corner. “I know they were a bit too snug to comfortably work out in, but maybe…” she said as she grabbed the yoga pants off the pile and attempted to pull them on.

To her surprise, and relief, Ashley managed to just barely stretch the yoga pants up over her thighs and butt. The spandex material was stretched so tight that it was almost see-through, but at least they were on. Looking down, Ashley noticed that the cuffs of these pants only came up to mid-calf as well. “I guess these are capris now too,” she said as she turned to look at herself in the mirror. With a quick flex of her quad muscles, her yoga pants practically exploded off her legs with a loud snap.

“Aaaah!” Ashley screamed in surprise, but after seeing herself in the mirror with her ruined yoga pants, she couldn’t help but start laughing. “Well, I was kinda hoping to flex out of these things someday anyway! At least that didn’t happen at the grocery store! ”

Apparently, her new workout pants were the only bottoms that would fit her now, but every pair she had needed to be washed before going out in public. She could either do a load of laundry and wait to go to the store, or… her stomach let out another angry growl. She spotted a pair of Mike’s baggy sweatpants, grabbed them off the shelf, and slipped them on. They weren’t fashionable, but at least they fit, which seemed a little odd to her. Ashley had expected them to be way too long for her, but they actually fit her perfectly; and they almost looked a bit less baggy on her than they did on her husband.

“Ok,” Ashley sighed. Getting dressed was turning out to be more of an ordeal than she had anticipated “Pants, check. Shirt?” She looked at the t-shirt she had planned on wearing and burst out laughing. “Well, that’s not going to work,” she giggled as she held the small t-shirt against her chest. Not only had Ashley’s shoulders grown much broader, her breasts were considerably larger as well. Ashley had started outgrowing all of her bras weeks ago, but since her muscular pecs had been giving her plenty of support, she didn’t bother with buying new ones. She really hadn’t noticed until now how much bigger “the girls” had grown.

“Might as well give my old t-shirt the same funeral as my pants,” Ashley said with a smirk as she attempted to squeeze herself into the t-shirt. It was a bit of a struggle, but she finally got it on. The t-shirt fabric looked comically tight as it stretched over her broad shoulders and pumpkin-sized deltoids, and since most of the shirt was taken up by her muscular shoulders, Ashley’s cantaloupe-sized breasts were barely contained at the bottom. Her entire midsection was bare, showing off a rock-hard set of 8-pack abs.

Ashley’s smirk transformed into a devilish smile as she looked at herself in the mirror. She could hear the shirt fabric stretching closer and closer to the breaking point as she began to slowly flex her pecs in an alternating rhythm, pumping her boobs up and down. Still gazing into the mirror, Ashley slowly took in a deep breath, making sure not to expand her chest any further. She then quickly snap-flexed into a most-muscular pose, causing her old t-shirt to burst to shreds on both sides of her back below her shoulder blades to make room for her muscles as they swelled to life.

“BOOM” Ashley thundered as she grabbed her shirt collar and ripped downward from top to bottom, allowing her massive boobs to bounce free. A feeling of empowerment filled her body and Ashley began to laugh as she, once again, started bouncing her boobs up and down. “What… a… RUSH!” she exclaimed as she ended her pec dance with three large pumps for punctuation. “I’m definitely going to have to show that to Mike when he gets home! I bet he’d pass out,” she said with a giggle. “God, I love how big I’m getting.”

Ashley’s stomach growled again in protest for being ignored, causing her to remember that she had originally gone upstairs to find something to wear for a trip to the grocery store. Spotting one of Mike’s t-shirts folded on a shelf in front of her, Ashley grabbed it and slipped it on. It actually fit fairly well, although to her delight, it was a bit snug around her boobs and deltoids. Looking at herself in the mirror wearing her husband’s clothes made Ashley begin to wonder what Mike’s reaction would be if she were to flex out of one of his shirts! “Soon…” she resolved to herself with a quick flex before heading back downstairs.

Ashley put on her new workout shoes, since they were the only shoes she had that fit her now, grabbed her keys, and tried to get into her car. She hadn’t driven since before her growth spurt, and the driver’s seat was so far forward that she could barely squeeze her legs under the steering wheel.  “Geez, this must be how Mike feels when he drives my car,” she said as she adjusted the seat to give herself enough legroom.

She decided to swing by the drive-through on her way to the story so she wouldn’t be quite so hungry while shopping for groceries, and after polishing off a triple patty bacon burger and a large side of fries, she was feeling much better. She didn’t normally like fast food burgers, but she was hungry enough that she could almost eat anything. Ashley took her last bite as she pulled into the grocery store parking lot.

As Ashley walked through the store aisles, she was surprised at how everyone looked… smaller. She had spent most of her adult life looking up at most people, and the six inches she had grown really changed her perspective. Not only that, but her muscles made most of the men look scrawny by comparison. She smiled to herself as she thought about how much smaller everyone would look after she kept growing. With that in mind, Ashley filled her cart with as much food as it would hold. It looked like a lot of groceries, but Ashley knew that it would probably only last her a week, and she would probably have to go shopping again before Mike came back home. By the time she finished shopping, went through the checkout line, and loaded her groceries into her car, Ashley was already starting to feel a little hungry again, so she opened up a package of beef jerky to snack on during her drive home.

She made it back to the house with plenty of time for a long afternoon workout, so after she got all the groceries put away, Ashley changed back into her workout clothes. Before she went down into the basement, she got a phone call from Mike.

“Hey, honey!” Ashley said cheerfully when she picked up the phone. “You’re calling early today. What’s up?”

“Hey, Ash,” Mike said with a sigh.

“Rough day at the project site?” She asked

“You could say that,” Mike responded. “We’ve had some major setbacks with the building foundation, and they want me to stay up here until everything gets squared away. Looks like I won’t be coming home next weekend as planned.”

“Oh.” Ashley said with disappointment. “I guess you have to do what you have to do. I hope they’re at least giving you an extra pay bonus for staying up there so long.”

“Well, yeah, at least they are doing that. I’d rather be home with you though,” Mike said.

“I know, me too. We’ll definitely be due for a date night when you come back. We can spend that bonus check!” Ashley said, trying to cheer them both up.

“Sounds like a good plan to me,” Mike responded. “I love you, babe.”

“I love you too!”

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2018, 08:58:01 pm »
Another great addition to this fabulous story, K++ to you. I love how her perspective is changing and the bigger she gets the more she wants........I wonder what other supplements she can get!! Keep it going, one of the best reads here...........you rock!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2018, 03:43:50 am »
When Mike coming back she already has outmuscle him

Offline chango14

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2018, 07:16:40 am »
really awesome story. very well written. good plot that makes sense, being in the winter and not wanting to see anyone ! She obviously knows she is big now but I hope Mike gets back and figures out before she does just how much bigger she is !

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Author: [kjm7997] Growing in Love
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2018, 10:51:29 am »
Every time someone posts in here, I hope it's a next chapter! Great work!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2018, 05:54:13 am »

I copy that.

Offline chango14

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2018, 04:04:50 pm »

I copy that.

ya sorry to do the same to you all but hoping for the next of this amazing writing thank you sir !

Offline wildsurfer92

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2018, 03:39:05 am »
Amazing story

Offline hamhard91

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2018, 04:30:36 pm »
Nice story. Hope it continues

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2018, 08:20:42 pm »
Seriously, was all excited that the next chapter was coming.......major bump! Hopefully, you have time to add to this epic novel.............

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2018, 08:40:28 pm »
Hope we get a new chapter soon. The story has so much potential.

Offline toro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2018, 01:04:13 pm »
please please continue this story. its just to good!

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    6.67%
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2018, 11:51:49 pm »
Wonderful story.  You are a strong writer.  I'm not in love with the rapid height changes and perhaps her growth is a tiny bit fast but that is nitpicking.  You've done great work here and I hope you continue.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [kjm7997] Growing in Love

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View