Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575171 Posts in 71944 Topics by 28440 Members - Latest Member: vvaass March 19, 2024, 03:11:41 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife  (Read 174471 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
Re: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife
« Reply #315 on: July 09, 2018, 06:59:10 am »
She lay on him for a while after this. It was strange. He was there, under her, still as broadshouldered and strong as ever, holding her in his arms. Nice. But somehow, it felt wrong. Not wrong, no. It felt pointless. He could just as well rest in her arms. After all, she was strong, she was tough, she was way more physical than him. She pulled at his chest hair. This wasn't even make-up sex. This was "I was horny and your cock was around"-sex. This wasn't how a relationship should work. And she wouldn't go back to how it was. Never.
Walker felt Betty's heavy body on his chest. It was so odd that she was both trim and hard, with not an inch to pinch, every little bit of her body defined to perfection, and yet, she was heavy. When he thought of Nancy, this was way different. Nancy knew her place and it felt ... right.
But then again, she would never be a sex freak such as Betty.
He paused. This felt so absurd. He imagined himself thinking something like this a year ago ...
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #316 on: July 10, 2018, 09:33:56 am »
Later on, they drove to her parents' place to pick up the kids. Her mother was always staring at her growing muscles when she was there, constantly struggling whether she should say something. Betty could tell that she was deeply uneasy with this. Her mom had worked on farms all her life, first as a kid on her own parents', then on her husband's once she got married. Even now, she was still taking care of things, getting up every day at some ungodly hour and taking care of the chicken, the fields and vegetables. She was tough as nails and now that Betty's focus had shifted to that muscle business, she couldn't help noticing the hard, shifting fibers under her skin. Those weren't bodybuilder's muscles like hers, built for size, control and strength, but bred over decades to work hard and stay tough. Opening the jars her mother closed had been hard work before she picked up training.
Still, she would never have thought of herself as muscular or strong and was quite disturbed by Betty's focus.
Her dad was similar. He was quite short, with a pot-belly and hard shoulders. His hair had gone out and his ears seemed to grow bigger every year. He too was a tight, strong man. He chose to ignore his daughter's transformation, preferring to watch TV and ramble on about politics. He did support Betty, though, even going as far as to hand her some cash when she set up her gym. His words were:
"I don't know what you're doing, Betty, but you're going to need the money, so take it."
She thanked him, but he just waved his hand.
"It's okay. You need it now."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #317 on: July 11, 2018, 07:11:31 am »
As they were rolling past the fields, Betty hesitated. There was an uneasy silence. Both of them knew they should say something, but neither dared. Eventually, Walker said:
"So, are you done now with the competitions or do you actually have to win one?"
The passive-aggressive tone was strange coming from him. Normally, Walker was straightforward. Now, he was quite snarky. She waited for a moment. Then she said:
"I'm not sure. Maybe. Don't you want me to?"
She closed her eyes. This was going all the wrong way. But she was just so frustrated with their relationship, his way of talking was so unpleasant and the testosterone in her body was chopping down her fuse.
"As a matter of fact: I don't. This has gone far enough. You've neglected your family and ..."
"Oh, did I? Walker, I am actually earning good money. Money we need to pay for the medical bills. Money you haven't been earning lately."
She knew in this moment she had overdone it. She just prayed she could somehow stuff her words back into her mouth.
Walker stopped the car and said:
"I'm done. Get out."

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #318 on: July 11, 2018, 09:00:57 pm »
Walker is such a hypocrite. I hope she puts him in his place. K+

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #319 on: July 12, 2018, 01:22:21 am »

Walker's becoming less and less of a presence in her mind, what with the focus on videos, training, sessions, training, competition and essentially styling herself as an "entrepreneur", falling further into the addictive life of a bodybuilder, leading her into direct contact with people in not only sexual matters, but also openly violent ones which is further separating the two of them. While at the same time, Walker's a lost soul who's looking for some form of comfort after being raised and forced to live a life that he was told was meant for him and learned is IMMENSELY unsatisfying, starting to go through the motions of falling out of love, and facing the challenges of what Masculinity means to him as the power dynamics in his household changes without him really having any say or involvement in the matter.

So no, they're both hypocrites. They're dancing around their issues, and not actually working on anything other than the cheap fix which fixes nothing in the long run.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #320 on: July 12, 2018, 06:25:24 am »

Walker's becoming less and less of a presence in her mind, what with the focus on videos, training, sessions, training, competition and essentially styling herself as an "entrepreneur", falling further into the addictive life of a bodybuilder, leading her into direct contact with people in not only sexual matters, but also openly violent ones which is further separating the two of them. While at the same time, Walker's a lost soul who's looking for some form of comfort after being raised and forced to live a life that he was told was meant for him and learned is IMMENSELY unsatisfying, starting to go through the motions of falling out of love, and facing the challenges of what Masculinity means to him as the power dynamics in his household changes without him really having any say or involvement in the matter.

So no, they're both hypocrites. They're dancing around their issues, and not actually working on anything other than the cheap fix which fixes nothing in the long run.

Oh yes. Thank you so much. This is what I wanted to say. I feel like a serious writer right now.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #321 on: July 12, 2018, 07:10:29 am »
And then, it was the roids talking:
"Nah. Make me."
He nodded, got out of the car, opened the door, grabbed her arm and pulled. And pulled again. She laughed:
"What are you trying to do, Walker? Is that all you got?"
He went crimson and ... hit her. It wasn't a slap. He struck her with his fist. She was dumbfounded. It hurt. She hadn't expected this. He retreated, his body shivering all over.
Betty stepped out of the car. Her muscles swelled. Her face was a mask of anger. She took a deep breath. And another. She tried to calm down, but it didn't work. Her heart was pounding.
Walker put up his hands:
"Listen ... I've been under a lot ..."
She attacked.
Walker screamed as the musclewoman crashed into him, her blows raining down on him. He grabbed her, fell over, they landed in the ditch on the side of the road. She struck him again and again, her insane anger spurring her on. Walker desperately kicked her, trying to get her off him. There was nothing he could do. Finally, he just tried to protect his face as she unleashed her fury.

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #322 on: July 12, 2018, 04:22:36 pm »

Very good point.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #323 on: July 13, 2018, 07:58:12 am »
When Betty calmed down, she saw his bruised and bloodied face. Her knuckles were covered in cuts. She got up, all massive and terrible and spat on him.
"Fuck you."
She wiped the blood from her fists and took a deep breath. Then she declared:
"We're done. I'm getting a divorce."
He stared at her, unsure of what to do. It was pretty obvious that any further words would send her into a flight of rage again, so he kept his mouth shut. She walked over to the car and touched up her make-up before driving off to pick up the kids.
Walker stayed on the ground for a while. He didn't know what to do or where to go. He couldn't go to Nancy, after all, she was still with her guy. He couldn't go home either. He had no idea what Betty would do to him. Roberts was also not an option.
In the end, he got to his feet and walked back. He'd have to sleep in the truck. That was bad, but not too bad, actually. He was used to it. And yet, he felt completely helpless now. She had pulled the rug out from under his feet.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #324 on: July 14, 2018, 04:25:08 am »
A divorce? What do you have in mind?
Can't wait to read your new chapter and what' going on next. Will Walker also try to get big?
Will Bettynow gets much bigger and also get bigger than Bella (muscle and boobs)?

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #325 on: July 14, 2018, 08:45:07 pm »
That's certainly an option.

Betty got the kids into the car and drove off, having thanked her parents for their support. She didn't tell them at first, preferring to clear everything up. She didn't want them to get involved.
As she drove home, she was very quiet. After a moment, Erin asked:
"So, where's dad?"
"We'll talk later."
"What do you mean? Are you getting a divorce?"
Betty stopped the car. She hadn't expected her daughter to be so direct.
"How did you know?"
"It's been obvious for a while now. I mean, you've basically stopped talking years ago. And with all that stress ..."
Walker Jr. joined in:
"Yeah, and with you being the strong one. Is that going to happen to Erin too? Because I wouldn't want that."
"Shut up, stupid!"
"Mom, she's going to get all muscly! Don't let her hit me!"
"No, stop it, Junior, you're annoying."
"Hey! I just don't want to get beaten up!"
Betty interrupted them:
"Stop it right here. Just to clear things up: Yes, I'm getting a divorce. No, Erin isn't going to get all muscly unless she wants to. This is a thing I wanted, nothing else."
Erin laughed:
"Maybe I'll do that, just to scare you, Junior!"
"Mom!"
"Calm down, kids. What I mean to say is that there's going to be a lot things I have to go through next, so I'll ask your grandma to look after you some more."
The kids shrugged:
"Yeah, okay."
Suddenly, Walker Jr. asked:
"Say, Mom, are you going to have those women at your house the whole time now? Benny from class said you're a lesbian and he thinks you're sexy."

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #326 on: July 14, 2018, 09:06:02 pm »
Hmmm, looks like another female in this story is about to get huge :letsparty:

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #327 on: July 15, 2018, 07:19:00 am »
Later that day, Betty was meditating in the garden. At some point, Walker had shown up and taken the bag she had packed for him before driving off with the truck. She decided she didn't want this to get any worse and had been curteous enough. Other women might have left him without even a toothbrush, but beating him up had been bad enough. That still felt horribly wrong.
It took quite a while for her to get back to a normal level. Erin was inside, fixing dinner while Walker Jr. was finishing his homework. In a way, it was the way it always had been: She was alone, Walker was somewhere else, doing whatever his boss had him do.
About that: She had to call Steve. Now that she had to earn all this money, she had to take any offer she could. And being a bodyguard had at least a little glamour.
She stopped herself: This wasn't how it was supposed to go. Relax, take deep breaths and think of nothing. Breathe in, breathe out.
When she finally managed to calm down, she felt a certain serenity. Things would be better.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #328 on: July 16, 2018, 07:34:52 am »
"Hi, Steve? It's me, Betty. I just wanted to tell you that I'm in. If you're still interested, I'm going to be your bodyguard."
"Sounds good. Betty, I hope you don't mind, but there's one thing: Before you can start, you've got to get real training. So if you're in, I'm going to send you to boot camp over the next weeks."
Betty didn't know what to say. Boot camp? Like in the military? Well, she didn't want to spoil her chance at this job.
"Okay. Sounds good to me."
"Very well. Let's get you ready!"
The next day, she explained everything to the kids. They agreed vaguely, not certain they really wanted this. Now having no parents available was definitely annoying. Liberating, too, since Erin had a kind of tacit agreement with her grandmother, but it was hard on them.
Then, she told Jennifer and Eric Jr. to take over the gym while she was gone. The couple agreed enthusiastically. She could see that there was a slight idea of buying the entire gym from her eventually. She could imagine them being a wonderful fit couple, with plenty of kids. It made her smile.
Then, she left to the training area.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #329 on: July 17, 2018, 07:15:16 am »
Weeks later, Jennifer, Dora and Eric Jr. were preparing for Betty's return. She had given them a short call that she was coming back the next day. She hadn't called anyone other than her kids for over a month and everybody was pretty anxious what she had been doing. Jennifer was just finishing the drinks and told Eric Jr. to take the snacks to the living room. She was now pretty buff. Seriously. Her muscles were really big from all the training and she was feeling awesome. The customers had motivated her to keep up her own schedule and it was showing. Gone was any vestige of her plumpness. Instead, she was downright bulky. Her shoulders were broad and rounded, her arms were loaded with heavy muscles and her waist, although not thin, looked amazing because of her broad back and her delicious butt. Her tits looked amazing, supported by a pair of mighty pecs. Eric Jr. could barely keep his hands of her. Lately, they had basically been fucking non-stop. Whenever they had a moment alone, they would take advantage of their new sexiness and just blow each other's minds.
She had to admit that Eric Jr. was looking amazing too. He was pretty enormous now, but she had insisted on him doing a lot of training for his stamina and speed. She wanted to be fucked hard and for a long time. He was happy to oblige.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View