Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575217 Posts in 71946 Topics by 28440 Members - Latest Member: vvaass March 19, 2024, 07:28:28 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife  (Read 174476 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
Re: Story poll result - Bodybuilding housewife
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2017, 03:21:36 pm »
When Walker came home a few days later, he felt oddly distant. Looking at his home, he couldn't help wondering what Betty would say. Strangely enough, he didn't feel disappointed in himself. So he might have slept with Kira again, but he was now pretty certain Betty was sleeping around too. How else could he explain that she was so happy right now? There was no reason he could think of. After all, their life was pretty much revolving around just barely maintaining the status quo. That she was horny all the time now was probably just a way for her to conceal her bad conscience. The strange part about this was that he was feeling the other way round. Just thinking of sleeping with her felt awkward.
He had talked about this as he lay next to Kira. He was fondling her taut breasts gently and asked:
"Why is my wife so weird?"
Kira sighed. This wasn't the topic she wanted to talk about in her bed.
"What do you mean?"
"After she had the kids, we had less and less sex. She just lost interest. Everything around her was more important. And now, suddenly, she's been getting fit and wanting to fuck all the time."
"Isn't that a good thing?"
"It's strange. Why would she do that?"
Kira rolled over to him, her tits mashing into his hairy chest:
"I dunno. Maybe she's just decided that life was getting boring?"
"Do you mean that she's cheating on me?"
"Maybe. You're cheating on her ..."
"Hey. This isn't cheating. It's ... fun."
She laughed:
"I never thought that you'd be someone to argue about words."
Kira climbed on top of him and fondled his balls.
"I like to be fun anyway."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2017, 03:21:36 pm »

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2017, 05:50:39 am »
That didn't help him much. He opened the door and stepped inside. The living room was perfectly clean. Something was steaming on the stove. It smelled excellent. He took off the lids. Weird. Vegetables, steamed chicken, rice, ooh ... that weird Vietnamese dish Betty's dad had brought home from the war. Walker licked his lips. That was excellent. You could say what you want about these bastards, they knew how to come up with tasty food. He barely managed to stop himself from tasting a bit and did it anyway.
Where was Betty? The kids would probably come home soon, but it wasn't like her to leave things like that. He looked out in the garden. She had taken care of the lawn. Wow. Normally, that was his job, but he quite hated it. There was some light in the shed. What was going on?
He sneaked over and peeked inside.
Betty was working out on a rowing machine, wearing shorts and a sports bra. She had her hair tied up in a pony tail and was sweating like a pig. Every time she pulled, her back muscles swelled. He could see the deep cuts between them and he was getting uncomfortable. She grunted unladylike as she finished her set and got up. He heard her say to herself:
"Yes! That's number three. Betty, my girl, you're getting there!"
She did a mock double biceps flex, but to Walker's shock, this wasn't entirely innocent. There was quite a lot of muscle now, at least compared to her previous fluffy self. He ducked out of sight and scrambled back to the living room.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2017, 03:03:06 pm »
She will. Definitely.

Walker sat down on the sofa and did his best to look nonchalant. He had a beer in his hand and greeted Betty as she came in. She was wearing a robe and said:
"I'm all sweaty. Just let me take a shower."
"No problem."
She left and he looked at her butt, which was easily visible bulging against the robe's fabric. His bad conscience and his jealousy were acting up. At the same time, he was getting really horny, while also intimidated by the strange muscular vision he had seen. What the hell was going on with his woman? This wasn't what was supposed to happen!
That's when the kids stormed in. They were happy to see him again, Walker Jr. jumped on the sofa right next to him and asked him where he'd been and what things he had delivered and whether something exciting had happened. Erin just watched while her brother finished his shouting, then asked her father about the bruises.
"I'm fine. It was a bit hard the first few days, but I managed. Nothing a few painkillers wouldn't fix. How was school?"
"Okay, I guess. Pretty boring."
"But there ain't going to be any problems with your grades, are there?"
"Nah. It's going to be alright. I'm not at the top of my class, but I'm close. Wouldn't want to hang with the nerds."
"That's my daughter. Good for you."
It was Walker Jr.'s turn again:
"Did you bring us a present?"
"Of course. You'll get it after we eat."
"Why not now?"
"Because I said so."
He frowned at his son. The kid nodded.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2017, 04:38:21 am »
Walker turned to Erin again:
"So, what has your mom been up to?"
"Didn't you notice? She's been getting really fit. She thinks I didn't see it, but it's true."
He nodded.
"But she hasn't been neglecting you or anything?"
Erin made this weird teenage scowl and shrug and replied:
"Dad? No. Why? She's been great! She cooks, she cleans, she even irons my stuff. She said I should do it, but then she did it anyway."
"Okay."
"Yeah. She's like so busy all the time, but she's doing really fine. And she's way happier than before. Aren't you?"
Walker hesitated.
"I'm not sure. I'll see."
"Seriously, dad. You should be happy."
That's when Betty came back, dressed in a nice, youthful outfit, her hair tied up. She smiled, gave Walker a kiss and said:
"We should eat!"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2017, 07:31:02 am »
Once they were done, Betty told the kids to do the dishes and said:
"Walker, you seem unhappy. What's up? Didn't you like the food?"
It was a good question. She hadn't taken any, prefering her steamed vegetables and chicken. He shook his head:
"No, it was excellent. But what's with the chicken?"
She blushed a little and said:
"We should go for a walk."
They left, leaving their kids to their chores. As they walked along the road, the wind went up and the grass danced on the fields. It was mesmerizing. She smiled and said:
"This reminds me of when we were young ..."
He sighed.
"I guess so. We spent a lot of time out here."
"The grass was higher back then. Or we were shorter."
"It was us. We were kids. Everything was big around us and then we changed."
"Strange, huh. I thought we'd stay the same."
Betty looked at him from the side. His eyes followed the sweeping waves of grass.
"I couldn't stand it anymore. Just being stuck in this ... life."
She could tell that Walker was sad. He normally was able to hide any feelings he might have, but the fields made him lose his cool.
"But it was a good life, don't you think?"
"Maybe ... But I want more."
His face froze. She knew she lost him. He turned away and walked off without a word.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2017, 08:15:43 am »
Things didn't change immediately. Over the next days, Betty and Walker kept up appearances. This wasn't hard. They did their things. Walker repaired his truck, patched the roof and hung out with his friends. Betty kept the house clean, cooked and took care of the kids. And she trained. Weirdly enough, their mutual rejection made her even more avid to train. She hit the machines hard and punished herself in her shed. Walker stayed clear of her. He didn't want to get involved in this insanity.
Betty was doing chest flyes. She had begun phasing out the pink weights, switching them for simple steel ones. At fifteen pounds each, they were a nice challenge. She could feel her chest tighten with every movement. Her pectorals were growing slowly, her breasts getting smaller as her bodyfat disappeared. She concentrated. She was well into her third set, and it was starting to hurt really bad. She gritted her teeth. She was all sweaty, the poor aearation of the shed making things harder. She struggled on. Betty closed her eyes. This had to work! Only four more. She fought valiantly, stopping herself from swinging the weights. She was aware that only controlled exercises counted. Three more. Her fingers started to hurt as the metal bit into her skin. Two more. Her heart pounded hard. One more. She had to close her eyes. And done.
She sighed as she lowered the weights.
Damn. She was getting better at this.
She got up, shaking the strain from her muscles. Then she looked at herself in the mirror. Her pecs were thick and pumped. The effect would wear off soon, but right now, she loved the look. She had heard that getting a massage after training would make her gain better. But who to ask ...

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2017, 06:20:17 am »
Once Walker was gone, Betty went to see Eric Jr. The wait had been a drag. Lying next to one another with a kind of huge elephant in the room. She had barely managed to sleep, endlessly pondering what was going to happen. Walker getting a divorce was out of the question. This was a shame for him, so it was impossible. For her, she wasn't sure. She was aware that the kids deserved both parents. They could stay together for now, after all, it wasn't as if they were seeing each other too much anyway. As long as they didn't talk about this, no one would notice. It was all about discretion. As always.
Just like when the community found out after his death that Cole had led a double life, with an entire family in another state. Or that Pauline's kid was gay. They had only found out when he appeared on TV on a talk show. Imagine the shame!
So they'd have to be careful.
And maybe, maybe, Walker would eventually understand. Maybe he'd get that she didn't want to sleep around. She just wanted to live her life and actually enjoy it. She could do that with him ... or without him.
She walked into the fitness shop and found Eric Jr. He was just talking to a couple of muscle-heads who were clearly being jerks. They laughed at him for selling stuff he couldn't even hope of using. He just smiled on company policy.
Eventually, they left. As they walked away, he let his features slip and scowled at them. She walked up to him.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2017, 03:16:27 pm »
"Did they annoy you?"
"Oh, Betty, hi! No, not at all, it's okay. How may I help you?"
She blushed and whispered:
"It's complicated."
"I told you it's better to order such things online."
"I already have one of those. It's good. That's not what I want to ask."
"Well then, tell me."
As she spoke, she got lower and lower:
"Do you know how to give a massage?"
"What?" This question came out so loud that some people turned to stare at them. He repeated it quietly: "What? Why would you want that?"
She smiled and said:
"I've been training a lot, but my muscles aren't growing as fast as I want them to. I read on the internet that massages help. So ..."
"Wait. Why would you want your muscles to grow?"
She was now very, very quiet.
"Why wouldn't I? I love the look."
Eric Jr. stared at the woman next to him. She was old enough to be his mother. She was married to one of the most conservative, uptight men in town. And she said things like that. She was blushing, but other than that ...
"This is insane."
"No. I'm just fixing my life. So ... Do you know how to give a massage? If you do, I need your help. And in return, I can train you. You'll be able to rid yourself of these bullies in no time."
Eric Jr. was still completely shocked.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2017, 04:33:38 am »
"So he said no?"
Dora was holding the sandbag with her mutilated hands as Betty hammered against it.
"Yes. I don't know why. Maybe I was too direct?"
"Probably. Men around here are stupid. That's why I joined up in the first place."
Betty grunted as she continued punishing the bag.
"Maybe I was too direct?"
"Probably. Screw him. Screw them all. It would have been nice, though, to have a sparring partner for you. What we're doing right now is good to build strength and stamina and for your psychology, but you definitely need real fighting experience."
Betty hesitated. Only now did she understand that building this body and learning to defend herself meant actually fighting. This was a responsibility. You couldn't just be someone without living it.
"Well, I'll cross that bridge when I reach it."
She punched the bag some more.

That evening Betty was out running again. The miles were now flying by. Her trim, strong body was pumping as she sped over the tarmac. She was feeling good. She was alone, it was dark, but she felt safe. The light on her head shone on the street ahead of her.
Without thinking, she reached Nancy's house. The lights were on. She dreaded what she would see, but she had to look. She crossed the street and came closer. The shouts were there as always. She sighed. Okay. She'd have to do this.
She rang the doorbell. The screaming stopped. There were heavy footsteps. Then, the door opened. Mike stood in the doorframe and went:
"Gah! What's with the light?"
Betty only now realized that her head-light was still on and said:
"Oh, sorry. I ..."
"Betty. What do you want?"
He was glaring at her. She switched off the light and stared at him.
"I just wanted to tell you that I'm watching you."
He laughed:
"Am I making you hot? Is Walker not enough for you?"
"That's not what I'm talking about. Don't you dare touch Nancy. Got it?"
"Else what? Are you ..."
He was cut short when she kneed him in the crotch. The effect was surprising. He blinked, unable to understand what had just happened. Then, his face was distorted by the pain. Then anger. Mike howled at her and tried to grab her, but Betty sidestepped him and pushed him. He landed on his face with a nasty sound and stayed very still.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2017, 06:55:21 am »
Nancy appeared in the door-frame, saw his prone form and immediately crouched down next to him:
"Mike! Mike! Get up!"
He didn't budge. She struggled to roll him on his side.
"Mike ... Please, wake up."
He flopped on his back, completely motionless. His eyes were unfocused. He wasn't breathing. Betty stared at the prone man and slowly understood what happened.
"Oh God ..."
Nancy slapped his face.
"Wake up! Wake up! Come on! This isn't ... funny. No. No ..."
Betty didn't know what to say. She watched as Nancy howled in pain, crying as she tried to bring him back to life. There wasn't much she could do anyway. Finally, she put her hand on Nancy's, but pulled it back when she saw the other woman's expression.
"You ..." Nancy grew angry. "You killed him ..."
"It was an accident. He wanted to ... I ... He was beating you. I couldn't stand it anymore."
"This was our business. You had no right to do anything at all. And he's ... He's ..."
She collapsed again. Betty wanted to embrace her and soothe her, but Nancy just pushed her away.
"Go. Go away."

Betty returned to the road when Nancy suddenly said:
"Thank you. Thank you for wanting to help."
Betty nodded and left, confused and shocked.
It took her forever to fall asleep that night. Mike's dead body appeared in front of her again and again. She tried to find a position that would allow her to forget about this for a moment. When she finally dozed off, she had the weirdest dreams. Happily, she didn't remember them the next day.
In the morning, she quickly finished her workout, feeling unfocused. As she prepared breakfast for her kids, local news reported Mike's death. It was an accident and she wasn't even mentioned. She sighed in relief. Erin asked:
"Why did you do that?"
"What?"
"Sigh. What was that between you and Mike?"
"Other than him punching me in the face and hitting Nancy? I'm not going to badmouth a dead man, but I'm not going to praise him either."
"Whatever. Good riddance."
Betty scolded her for such an attitude. However, she had to admit to herself that she couldn't really regret his death. The only thing would be for Nancy to have enough money. Maybe she could help.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2017, 07:21:24 am »
The sun was shining brightly and the birds were singing as they walked away from Mike's funeral. The chirping didn't fit the ambience too well, but it couldn't rain on every funeral. Most of the men had been there. Nancy had said a few words, regretting his death and struggling with her tears. He might have been a horrible husband, but she had loved him at some point.
Betty was the lone member of her family to attend the ceremony. The kids were at school, Walker was still on the road. She had no idea where he was. They didn't speak much lately. She just hoped he was alright.
Betty handed the collected cash to Nancy in an envelope. She explained:
"This is to keep you afloat until you catch your breath. Everybody gave a little."
Nancy nodded and took the money. Some of Mike's cousins accompanied her to the parking lot.
As Betty walked to her car, Eric Jr. approached her. He whispered:
"Will you walk a little with me?"
"Sure. What can I do for you?"
"It was you, wasn't it?"
"Me? What?"
"You killed him. Or at least you made him fall."
She was shocked by the suggestion, but the truth almost made her panic.
"What kind of slander is that? Who says things like that?"
"A few of Mike's friends. They saw what you did at the fair. How you've changed."
"What a bunch of nonsense!"
He lowered his voice even more:
"Don't worry. I'm on your side. I thought about what you said the other day. I want in. I'll massage you as much as you want, but I need to get strong."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2017, 07:17:20 am »
The start was pretty awkward. The shack was tiny enough, so having two people in it made it crowded. Betty started by warming up, urging Eric Jr. to join in. When she was done, he was soaked in sweat and already tired. She grinned:
"Is that all you got?"
"Oh come on! You've been doing this for months. Don't go gym teacher on me."
She saw his awkwardness and said:
"I'm sorry. I ... The muscles make you cocky. You'll see."
She let him rest and started her training routine. He was fascinated to see her pump iron. She loaded a barbell and did some curls. Her biceps swelled as she worked her way through her first set. He wanted to say something, but her concentration made it clear to him that he should keep quiet.
He waited and watched as she trained. When she was finished, she let out a long sigh and said:
"Oh God. That was hard."
"Just how much did you use?"
"Seventy pounds."
"I'm sorry, but that doesn't sound like much."
She scowled:
"It's very okay for a woman. Also, it's not about the weight. You have to do it correctly! Precision is essential."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2017, 04:25:14 pm »
While she relaxed, he tried a first set. She helped him find the correct stance and watched him work. He finished his sets pretty quickly. Betty eyed him skeptically. He was doing well, handling the fifty pounds easily. It had taken her several weeks to reach this level and this weakling was getting along just fine.
Still, he was exhausted when he was done.
"Wow. That was hard!"
He touched his biceps and examined it, looking for some results. Of course, there was nothing. Betty wasn't sure this was a good idea. Did she really need another self-righteous guy in her home? Also, why did it have to be so hard? Why did all those guys get to be strong while she had to struggle?
She waited until he was finished, then she said:
"Okay, can you give me the massage now?"
He nodded and went to work. Maybe this was what she needed. He pulled and squeezed her muscles, trying to soften them. She winced whenever he found another twist or knob. It hurt, but all she did was grit her teeth and moan.
Eventually, he was done. He asked:
"Did I do it right?"
She twisted her shoulder and flexed her arms.
"Maybe? It feels good. Thank you!"
He smiled.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2017, 07:12:41 am »
Betty stayed with Dora after Eric Jr. had left. The sparring had worked fine. The young man was an excellent opponent. He was willing to try stuff and did his best to challenge her. Dora was quite happy.
"I like him. He's bright enough to understand what we are doing. Most other guys would just have thought that we were mounting a rebellion or just looking for someone to fuck."
Betty winced at the f-word. Dora sighed:
"Oh come on, Betty. You should definitely drop the prude stuff. I mean, you're horny all the time, aren't you?"
Now Betty was really taken aback.
"Who? Me? Whatever gave you that idea?"
The crippled woman gave her a long look. Then she said:
"I've been through this too. The moment you start to train your body, you get urges. It's because you start to feel yourself. Puts you in contact with yourself, if you know what I mean."
The other woman was now blushing up to her ears. She hesitated, then confessed:
"I ... It's true. I miss Walker so much. I want to sleep with him ..."
Dora gave her a strange look Betty found hard to interpret.

As Betty fixed the food for her trainer, she said:
"You know what really annoys me? That Eric Jr. is making so much progress in such a short time."
"Mhm."
"I mean, he never trained for anything, and yet, he's almost at my level. Why is that?"
"It's because you're a woman. It's always an uphill battle."
Betty stared at Dora. The former soldier shrugged:
"I wish it were different. But that's the world we're living in. As long as you stay put, nothing will happen to you. But don't you dare move."
"Oh, don't go all feminist on me. That's not good. People shouldn't do this. It ruins families."
"It does? What about Nancy?"
"That was something different. He was abusing her."
"And you stood up to him."
"That was just the decent thing to do. Also, thank you for bringing that up. I basically killed that man. I feel horrible."
"Betty, no. He killed himself. If you ask me, he was dead long ago. It was just an accident waiting to happen."
She pushed the lone finger of her right hand into Betty's trained chest:
"You can talk all you want, but the moment you started training and taking care of yourself, you were on your way. Do you really think your relationship with Walker is going to stay the same if you're changing?"
"But ... I ... Maybe I don't want to change it."
"Then why are you doing this?"
"I just want to feel better. And right now, you're making me feel bad."
Dora sighed:
"Don't. You're doing great. Going back now would only make it worse."

walker was on the road. It had been weeks and he was still not ready to return home. There was so much to do anyway. Roberts had recently expanded his business, so his trips got more frequent. It was good to have him, even if it was for the best not to ask too many questions. Many trucking companies were holding trials for self-driving vehicles, but with the kind of stuff he was carrying, having a real person around to make sure was paramount.
He drove on, ignoring the attempts of the CB-crowd to lure him into their newest game. Kira had asked him for help and he intended to do so. After all, he was a gentleman. She needed money to get her own business up and running, so he'd provide. Getting her out of the Hawkwind was certainly not a bad thing.
When he talked to her, he sometimes realized just how old he was. She talked of cameras and lighting equipment and licenses for software. He had no idea. He knew how to fix pretty much anything, but this computer stuff was making him uneasy. He knew how to operate the GPS, but sometimes, he longed for the time when he'd navigate using a map. Heck, sometimes he even imagined himself as a bold explorer, a viking, finding his way using only the stars.
He phantasized of returning home after a long voyage, bringing loot home to his wife. The imaginary wife was a mixture of Betty and Kira. She would cook for him the way Betty did, but she'd care for him like Kira.
Yes.
Sometimes he wondered why he shouldn't be allowed two wives. Wouldn't that be great?

Betty grew accustomed to having Eric Jr. around. Their workouts got more intense. Betty had started preparing meals for him too, handing him big cooled boxes of pre-cooked chicken breast, rice and vegetables for his diet. The young man was progressing quickly. Within a few weeks, he had started to put on some mass, his shoulders getting wider and his arms growing stronger. He was beginning to look quite fit, as if some block had been removed. At the same time, Betty was also improving. She had lost enough weight to have a faint six-pack and her butt and thighs were getting really hard now. That her breasts had all but disappeared annoyed her, but she did like the pecs she sported now. She knew that there was still a long way to go, but she loved what she was seeing.
The pair would pose after training, pushing playfully against each other in front of the mirror. The tiny shack was steamy, they were both sweaty, hurting from the hard training and pumped by their amazing progress.
"Wow, Betty, you're really starting to look fit now."
"I know, look at my abs!" She flexed them, turning so that the shade brought them out nicely. "But you're also getting big. I'm a bit jealous: You've been progressing so fast."
"That's just your training. I never would have had the discipline to stick to it. Also, the food helps."
Suddenly, his hand was on her side. He smiled at her, his expression full of admiration.

In the first moment, she wanted to push his hand away, but then, she hesitated. He was young, he was tall and they were very close. Walker had all but disappeared, not even calling her anymore, and she was sooo horny. What else could she do? It wasn't her fault her man was so strange ...
She turned around to face him. He wanted to take off his hand, but she took it and held it firmly against her waist. Her training had returned a bit of her youth and even more. She caressed his arm, then his cheek. She could tell that he was just as horny as she was. It wasn't hard to see, since his cock was beginning to tent his gym pants.
He blushed.
She smiled, pulled him to her face and kissed him. His eyes went wide, he gasped. Oh, what a little darling. This was probably his first kiss from a woman that wasn't his mother. She kissed his lips and he replied awkwardly.
Before they both knew it, they sank to the floor, lying on the training mat they used for stretching exercises. She led him down and down, freeing his cock from his pants. It wasn't as big as Walker's, but it was very hard. He gasped and wanted to do things very quickly. She noticed he had no idea what he was doing. So, instead of making this frustrating for both, she caressed him gently and turned him on his back, climbing on top of him. He stared at her, completely confused.
However, his expression changed as she sank herself on his hard dick.

Without warning, she started riding him hard. She had only ever had sex with Walker, the one time she hid behind the school gym with Nathan Philips excluded. And yet, she was the experienced one. The poor young man was hopelessly caught between her thighs and she grunted and growled as she rubbed herself against his cock, playing with her clit at the same time.
For Eric Jr., the situation was completely insane and also quite awesome. This was literally a porn movie come true: This woman was a kind of fit super-cougar, she had seduced him and now, she was fucking him at full force. From where he was, he could see her abs tighten and release and her tiny boobs jump and twirl. He slipped his hands over her butt and gave it a squeeze. She looked down on him and smiled. He pushed harder, making her gasp.
She increased her speed, breathing quickly as he desperately tried not to cum. He failed miserably as she cried out, dropping down on him and sighing deeply.
Betty looked at the innocent face and felt a little remorse. But then, she was also enjoying herself innocently. It was just good to be with someone once in a while. She extricated himself from him and laid on his side, playing with his thin chest hair.
"I liked that."
He grinned, still completely confused by what just happened. He was speechless. His first time had been incredible. Betty continued:
"We have to do this again ..."
"Tomorrow?"
"Right now."

As he drove back to Marburg, Walker was quite pleased with himself. The deliveries had worked flawlessly and the little side jobs to earn money for Kira went well too. Things were looking up. He'd only have to spend a little time with Betty and then he'd be off again. Kira had given him a phone with which she could send him messages. He hardly knew how the thing worked, but he left it on silent mode and only occasionally checked what she sent him. That was strange about young people today: Back when he was her age, he'd send letters or postcards to Betty on his trips. Sometimes, they even turned up before he came back.
Now, it was just pictures and movies. No more imagination. On the other hand, Kira did leave little to imagination. It was incredible. She'd just send him a film of her squeezing her tits or masturbating. Just thinking of this turned him on incredibly. He regretted that he was old now ... The young ones today might have trouble with their relationships, but they were certainly having fun.
It was so strange: Things he'd never have tried with his wife were normal for Kira. She'd blow him just like that, it wasn't even a big thing. They'd walk in her tiny apartment and she'd kick the door to close it and even while it shut, she'd pull out his cock and suck him. And this wasn't even foreplay. She just liked it that way.
Yes, those young girls really knew how to please a man!
He was taken from his reverie when he noticed a car speeding up to overtake him. The driver made it clear that he was to stop.

It was Shaw, one of Roberts' lieutenants. He greeted Walker with a firm grip and led him a little off the road:
"Hey, Walker. Nice to have you back."
"Shaw. To what do I owe the favor of such a nice reception?"
Roberts usually stayed in the background. Sending a guy like Shaw meant that there was trouble. Walker stealed himself. Getting on Roberts' bad side was a death sentence. The big guy led him out of sight from the street. There were a few other goons waiting there. Walker knew them all. Some were cousins of Roberts, others were local guys without much to do. His business was keeping them all afloat, so they had to make sure everybody was loyal.
Walker nodded to them. The men acknowledged him, some smiling. Was this a good sign?
Shaw breathed out sharply:
"Walker, Roberts sent me to talk to you. He doesn't want to risk your friendship. He doesn't want to fuck up your business relationship. He also told me to tell you that he was sad things have become mixed up, but he likes you and your family and wouldn't want you to have problems."
Walker nodded. The big bald man continued:
"However, he also told me that you've been slacking on your routes. You're taking too long. Got any problems with the GPS?"
Walker hesitated. All these guys knew everybody in the family. They were barely able not to blab out Roberts' business to outsiders. He shrugged:
"I'm sorry. I ... I've been having wife trouble."
"I see. The boss told me as much. Nice to see that you're honest. Since you've been open about this, we're going to go easy on you. But no more slacking, got it?"
Walker nodded and steeled himself against what was to come.

Betty was racing through the house. Everything was nice and clean, the food was steaming on the stove, the kids were done with their homework. She had been super busy. Her bad conscience about Eric Jr. really spurred her on. She had been fucking him non-stop over the last week. The poor guy was amazed. She smiled inwardly as she thought of his poor first girlfriend: Betty certainly had put up his expectations. The young man was getting quite good at this. Their training was paying off. She was having tremendous fun and even sometimes added a second training session when he was gone. It felt so good to get fit. Of course, after pushing herself so hard, she was sore all over, sometimes barely even able to move. She'd relax and just lie around while she recovered. Also, she'd usually feel pretty broken in the morning, but that was nothing a warm bath wouldn't fix.
However, all this came at a price: She was missing the time on her chores. At first, she had only switched up the time she used to spend slacking on the couch for exercise, but now, all this cooking, eating and training was reducing the available time to clean, wash and cook. She wasn't willing to cut any corners yet, so she was really busy.
She slipped into her new dress: It was red. Red! She had never dared to buy one of these. She hadn't even dared try it on at the shop. And now, she smoothed it over her tight body. She had had to alter it a little, giving her a little more space in the back and tightening the waist. Just doing this had turned her on again. She looked at herself in the mirror: Wow. She looked amazing. Her hair was bouncy, her figure was trim and she oozed confidence. A push-up bra gave her reduced boobs a little more oomph!. She wondered what Walker would say.

She checked her make-up one last time. Make-up! At home! That was also something new. The bruise had long since disappeared, but now she wanted to look her best. She heard Walker come up to the door and opened it.
He looked at her and his expression was ... strange.
She shrieked.
"What happened to you?"
She embraced him and led him inside.
"Who did that to you?"
Walker stayed silent. His face was quite swollen, he walked slowly and a little clumsily. The men had roughed him up a little. Shaw had punched him in the stomach and when he doubled over, the others had kicked at him for a while. When they were done, they had helped him up, dusted him off and put his hat back on his head. Shaw had sighed and said:
"No bad feelings."
Walker hadn't said a thing.
And now, at home, there wasn't much he could do either. Betty led him to the table and took off his shoes, his jacket and hat. Then, she checked his bruises and got some ice from the freezer. She was quiet, efficient and careful. The kids came too and helped her.
When she was done cleaning him up, she helped him to his bed, gave him some painkillers and let him rest.
He still hadn't said a thing. For Betty, this was a strange situation: She still liked him. Maybe there was even love. But then again, he shouldn't be having secrets. And then, there were her own ones ...

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2017, 07:36:05 am »
When the night fell, Betty climbed into bed with him. She had eschewed the lingerie she had bought and settled for her regular nightgown. Walker was awake now and examined her through one and a half eyes. She said:
"We're spending way too much time getting beaten up, aren't we?"
He produced a rasping laugh. At last, he spoke:
"I never expected you to do comedy now."
"It was just an observation. What happened?"
"It's a long story, but you don't have to worry. Everything is going to be fine."
"So you won't tell me?"
"No. I don't want you to get involved. It isn't pretty."
She scowled, but he continued:
"Unlike you. You look amazing."
It was true. Even now that she had gotten rid of the make-up for the night (that had been such a waste of time and effort), she looked good. He tried to roll on his side to face her, but that stung. She said:
"Don't worry. I'll show you."
She stood up on the bed swiftly and walked over, her feet sinking in the mattress as she held her arms up.
"Whoa."
"I got even more whoa for you."
It felt awkward for her to give him such a show, but it was her way of making clear that she was taking control. She went with it.

She stood above him and pulled her nightgown over her head. For a moment, she was tempted to just rip it apart and display her strength, but she liked her outfit and also found it stupid to show off like that. However, the effect was just as amazing.
Walker stared at his wife. She looked incredible. She was in an amazing shape. Betty had built up her thighs and calves, making them tight and shapely. He could see the lines of her muscles, but there were also gaps between her legs now. His gaze rose and he saw that she now had something of a six-pack. This was confusing ... How could this happen? Wasn't that a male thing?
Betty slid her fingers over her abs, proving him wrong. Her midsection was really tight now. The blocks of muscle were still faint, but with the light coming from the side, they were easily visible. She cupped her breasts. Those were rather deflated and small now, but the overall look was healthy and young, so Walker found it hard to resist.
She flexed her biceps and grinned.
"Like what you see?"
He hesitated. She turned around and showed off her butt. Now that was something else. Previously, her ass had become rather droopy, looking flat and uninteresting. After months of hard training, it was quite tight and hard. It also was rather perky.
She gave it a mocking slap. Walker stared. It wasn't as big and taut as Kira's, but for a woman her age ...
Whoa.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View