Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575182 Posts in 71944 Topics by 28440 Members - Latest Member: vvaass March 19, 2024, 04:56:18 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  1st Story: Out of Her Shell [draight]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 1st Story: Out of Her Shell [draight]  (Read 75309 times)

Offline jstans

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Out of Her Shell
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2017, 04:02:37 pm »
To paraphrase the god MCs, Devin is discovering that knowledge of self, and you do so very well at showing that too is in a very subtle way. Same goes for the reactions and motivations of the minor characters; I'm foreseeing some dark clouds for Andrew and Jess especially! As always, can't wait to read the next installment! This is one of the best stories I've read on this site, right up there with "A Not-So-Quick Tutorial."
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2017, 04:02:37 pm »

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2017, 02:08:58 am »
Amazing chapter! Your style of writing is perfectly paced and very detailed. Development of everyone in this story is going smoothly. Kudos to you! As the other reader said, Devin is becoming self-aware of her body and what it does to Luke......maybe she will hit the weights to see what her potential really is.......

Offline draight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2017, 05:09:19 am »
“No.  Seriously.  It’s time.”  Krista said as she rubbed her temple in exasperation.  “You asked me to come with you to do this.”

“But I mean… maybe another time?”  Devin protested weakly.  She clutched the small bag containing Hero’s Journey IV to her chest like a talisman.  Around them the mall bustled, as much as a mall bustles on a Wednesday afternoon anyway.  Canned music played softly in the background.  “We’ve already been shopping for a while.”

“Have we?”  Krista responded dryly.  “I guess didn’t notice.  But look!  Here we are!  I guess we might as well go in.”  She put a hand on Devin’s back to gently guide her around to look at the entrance to the department store.

“But it’s getting late… and I have an assignment to do.”  Devin said desperately.

“No it isn’t, and no you don’t.”  Krista resisted the urge to massage the sudden itch across the bridge of her nose.  I swear, sometimes it’s like she’s a child.  She decided to change tack.  “How are things going with you and Luke?”  A small smile and blush of color crept across Devin’s face, telling Krista everything she needed to know.

“Things have been going really well.”  Devin said, unable to keep the excitement out of her voice.

“Right, and it’s going to be your birthday this weekend.  He’s coming right?”  Krista quirked an eyebrow.

“Of course.”  Devin conceded.

“You’re turning 21, you’re a woman.  Isn’t it time to start dressing the part?”  Krista kept prodding.

“I guess so.”  Devin said reluctantly.

“And you know that he would flip to see you out and about, celebrating in a sexy little dress.”  Krista continued.  “What it shows off… and what it conceals.”

“Right, but…”  Devin began.

“So we’re agreed then!”  Krista took Devin’s wrist and marched towards the store.  The petite powerhouse allowed herself to be pulled along after putting up a token resistance.

The two entered through the wide open doorway into the section of stalls hosting perfumes, makeups, and jewelry.  Devin gazed around hopefully at this, she had some experience with these, but Krista swept along without hesitation, and the shorter girl was forced to jog along to keep up with her long stride.

“We’ll start with something easy.”  Krista slowed to a stop by the women’s footwear department.

“I have shoes.”  Devin said.

“No, you have sneakers and snow boots.  Look at this.”  Krista proffered a stiletto heeled shoe.

“I’m not sure that they would be able to support my weight.”  Devin said dubiously.

“Right.”  Without pausing Krista snatched up a pair of wedges.  “What size are you?”

“Five.”

“Try these.”  Krista thrust a box at her, and Devin took it reflexively, opening it to find a pair of skin tone wedge shoes.  “They have a three inch heel.  You’ll be the height of a real person.”

Devin stuck her tongue out at Krista, but sat on the nearby bench to try the shoes on.  They slipped onto her feet easily enough, and she stood uncertainly.  She had worn shoes like this before, but it had been some time since then and she had forgotten the strain that wearing them caused.  She sighed softly to herself at the sensation as her considerable body weight shifted forward to rest on her toes.  Underneath her sweats she felt her prodigious calves and thighs begin to bloat as blood moved to the flexed muscle groups.  I wonder how they would look right now, in a skirt or a short dress.  Luke would enjoy that…  She felt a wetness begin to grow between her legs at the thought.

“Well?” She jolted at Krista’s voice.  “Try walking.”  She hazarded a few steps, teetering slightly, her stabilizer muscles churning.

“I might need some practice.”  She said ruefully.

“Mmm.” Krista agreed.  “Well, you can work on it.  We’ll get you something a bit more manageable as well.  Now let’s find you an outfit.”

“I don’t think that anything here will fit me.”

“It might need a bit of tailoring to get something perfect,” Krista admitted, “But we can make this work.”

The next hour went by in a blur; Krista forcibly marched Devin to every corner of the store in search of things to try on.  Some sections she would rush through without comment, where in others it seemed that she held every single garment up to Devin in an attempt to gauge fit and fashion.  At long last, Devin found herself in front of the door to the changing room with, what seemed to her, a mountain of different things to try on.

“None of these have any sleeves.”  Devin observed.

“Well yeah.”  Krista shrugged.  “Frankly, sleeves might just be out of the question.  In any case, you already have sweaters for that.”

Devin dubiously sifted through the rack.  “Well, I guess we’re already here.”  She finally mumbled to herself in a resolved tone.

“That’s the spirit.  Do you need any help in there?”  Krista indicated the door.

“I can dress myself, thank you very much.”  Devin gathered up an armful of garments.

“Well, look who’s a big girl.  I’ll be out here if you need anything.”  Krista settled herself against the wall and flipped out her phone as Devin shouldered the door open and entered.  She plunked the heap down and shut the door behind herself.

In the solitude of the stall Devin stood and looked at herself in the mirror.  It was true, she had to admit to herself that draped in the enormous sweatshirt and pants that were her custom she looked billowy and shapeless, like a little girl who had stumbled into her father’s closet and decided to dress up.  Kicking off her sneakers, she drew the sweatshirt up over her head and peeled the sweatpants down her legs to stand in a sports bra and panties.  She turned to the full length mirror to confront her reflection.  Her bulging body was so covered in beefy female muscle that she seemed almost as wide as she was tall.  All over her frame muscle groups struggled against one another for space, as though someone had stuffed deflated balls under her skin to round out her frame and then had blown them full of air.  Arms like sides of beef hung from pumpkin shoulders, which were in turn supported by trapezius muscles so mounded she hardly seemed to have a neck.  Those same arms rested upon the wings of her lats; even unflexed they protruded out far enough to prevent her arms from hanging fully limp at her sides, before swooping sharply into an incongruously narrow midsection.  From here she exploded outwards again, her panties stretched tight over a pair of bowling ball glutes, the fabric bunched up in the crotch where it was unable to accommodate the girth of her thighs.

How is any of this stuff supposed to fit me?  She thought in desperation.  And even if it did… I’d look like a complete freak.  She hadn’t lied to Luke, not exactly.  Since meeting Krista, she had accompanied her friend to the gym from time to time, and she had enjoyed it.  The sensation of moving weight, the pleasure of blood flowing to her limbs, the tightness as they swelled and expanded.  It had felt right, as though perhaps her condition truly could be a gift instead of the curse she had always viewed it as.  She smiled to herself at the memory; in her first workout with Krista she had trailed slightly behind her friend, uncertain of how much to begin with.  By the end of the day she had matched every one of the robust blonde’s lifts, and by the end of the first week had left her far behind.

But as much as she enjoyed the sensations and her new-found strength, she hadn’t been able to bring herself to fully confront and acknowledge the changes to her appearance.  Somewhere along the line she had outgrown the high school physique that had already earned her fear and rejection from her peers.  Here, half naked in the changing stall she could hear their words in her head as clear as ever:  “She’s obviously a dude,”  “Why would she want to look like that?”  “Have you seen her?  She’s a freak, its gross.”

No!  Devin thought fiercely, That was years ago.  You’re not in high school anymore, you’re a woman and you need to act like it.  That isn’t how my friends see me… it isn’t how Luke sees me… and it isn’t how I will see myself.  Drawing herself up to her full, if unimpressive, height, she gritted her teeth, squared her shoulders, planted her hands on her hips and flexed her body with all her might.  The girl in the mirror transformed before her eyes, muscles swelling as she had never allowed them to before.  An enormous pressure brought her attention to her legs and she shifted her feet apart as her calves and the adductors of her thighs pressed against each other seeking room to expand into.  As her thighs rubbed against one another she moaned softly, the pressure giving rise to tingling pleasure in her sex.

In the mirror her back unfurled, wider and wider like a flower opening its petals.  Even with her arms akimbo, positioned on her waist like a superhero, her lats expanded to fill the empty space until there was hardly enough room between them and her expanding arms to fit a finger.  Is this what Luke wants to see?  She gritted her teeth harder, raising her herculean arms to crank out a double bicep flex, her hands, bent at the wrist, were able to lightly touch the grapefruit peaks of her arms.  Sweat began to bead on her brow as thick veins emerged from beneath her soft skin, forming a roadmap of vascularity over her hulking body.  Just wait until he sees this.  She let out a gasp at the thought, picturing Luke there before her, his cock rock hard and at the ready as he massaged her inhuman physique.  She closed her eyes, in her mind she could feel his warm hands kneading at her, picture his wide eyed expression of adoration that made her feel, for once, beautiful.  The thought, combined with the pressure between her thighs spurred her further, the wetness of her arousal soaking her panties even as the stitching began to pop with the expansion of her hypertrophied glutes.  Her left hand dropped to her crotch as she stuffed her right into her mouth and bit down to stifle a low moan.

“How’s it going in there?”  Devin almost cried out in frustration at Krista’s interruption.  She took a deep breath to center herself.

“It’s going ok.”  She said in a quavering voice.  What was I thinking?  In public?  “Hold on just one second…”  She tore into the pile, coming up with several sleeveless blouses and an assortment of skirts which she tried on in quick succession.  These must be the largest they had in stock.  Invariably, they were tight to the point of almost rupturing across the hips, chest and shoulders, while being long and ridiculously baggy around the waist.  Choosing a combo of a light pink top and black skirt, she slipped into the wedges they had picked out earlier.  “Come in.”  She called.

She heard Krista slip into the room behind her and draw in a sharp breath.  “Jesus, Short Stack.”  Devin pivoted, her rippling bulk churning into motion, and looked up at her friend.  The sight of the fully pumped girl in front of her left Krista feeling weak, and uncustomarily cowed.  She raised a hand, as if to feel the prime beef in front of her, but hesitated.

“What’s wrong?”  Devin teased softly.

“Nothing.”  Krista shook her head.  I’ve never seen her like this before… I had no idea…  “Nothing.”  She repeated.  “Look at you girl.  That boy of yours isn’t going to know what hit him.”

“You think so?”  Devin asked anxiously, she swiveled her head around to peek at the mirror over her mounded traps.  In the heels and skirt, her calves had ballooned to solid diamonds of muscle, the veins that she had called up just a moment before slowly sinking back.

“I know so.  Now let’s find you a slinky little dress, or as close as we can get to one anyway.”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hi there!  I’m Tamika!”  The bubbly young woman gestured towards her name tag as the two friends entered the alterations department. 

“Hello Tamika, I’m Krista,” The tall blonde replied, “This one’s Devin.”  She pointed at her shorter companion, whose arms were occupied with carrying a mound of clothes.

“Is there anything I can help the two of you with today?”  The seamstress asked politely

Is there!”  Krista grinned until an elbow from Devin lightly nudged her in the ribs.  She chuckled ruefully as she rubbed at the sore spot.

“Yes.”  Devin proffered the bundle of garments they had collected during their trip through the store.  “I, uh, think that we might need some alterations done.”

“Sure, no problem.”  Tamika took the articles and started sorting them by type.  “It usually takes a couple of days.”  She paused as she noticed the size of the garments she was handling and checked the tags to confirm.  “Um…”  She looked curiously at the girl who had handed them to her.

Extensive alterations.”  Krista chuckled.

“Right…”  Tamika sounded less certain now.  The girl did have a wide frame, shockingly wide now that she stopped to look closely at her, but she didn’t seem to have a gut and her face was slim.  “Do you happen to know your measurements?”

“I’m not sure.”  Devin said sheepishly.

“Not a problem, I can do that for you.”  Tamika wasn’t certain what was off about this situation, but she felt a sense of relief at steering the encounter back into more familiar territory.  She walked back to her desk to collect a notepad and measuring tape.  “If you’ll just hop on up over there.”  She indicated towards a fitting platform flanked by several mirrors.  Devin stepped up gingerly, as though afraid that it was going to bite her.

“Okay hun.”  Even standing on the raised platform, Devin stood an inch or two shorter than Tamika, so why did she somehow feel like she was looking up at the customer?  “To get the most accurate measurements it would be best if you took those baggy things off.  Are you decent underneath?”

“Yes.”  Devin said reluctantly, “Is that really necessary?”

“No need to be nervous, I do this every day.”  Tamika thought she heard a soft chuckle from the blonde, seated over by the side of the room.  She plowed ahead.  “We’ll get your general measurements for the blouses, skirts and pants, and then we can do fittings for the dresses.”

“Okay.”  Devin said resolutely as she turned to face herself in the mirror.  She gripped the waist of her sweatshirt, and, almost as though removing a Band-Aid, took a deep breath before whipping it up and over her head in a single fluid motion.  Tamika’s eyes widened in shock as the girl continued without pausing, bending to work her pants off.  She was rooted to the spot, simply staring in disbelief at the body on display in front of her, muscles like hewn stone quivering even at rest.  For several seconds no one moved.  Then, Tamika let out a gasp of surprise as the body went into motion, the behemoth girl turning in place to look at her.  Her face was one of trepidation, but as they continued to simply look at one another, it softened into a look of curiosity and then into a gentle smile.  The seamstress flinched as a small hand, attached to a forearm like a boulder, gestured towards her side.  She looked down to find the tape measure still clutched in her hand.

“O…Oh.”  She held it up in both hands and stepped forward.  I don’t know if it’s going to be big enough…  Now closer, Devin’s body seemed to radiate heat as Tamika’s mind scrambled to decide where to begin; the chest which seemed big enough to press a car, the waist solid enough to break rocks on, the thighs, each of which looked bigger than Tamika’s entire body.  Yes, start at the legs I guess.  She gently went down to her knees, and began to wrap the tape around the surging muscle.

“Th… thirty-five.”  She could hardly believe the words coming out of her mouth as she moved up to the girl’s hips.  “Forty.”  She almost cried out as a hand fell on her shoulder and looked up quickly, feeling an irrational, animal fear in her gut at her proximity to this massive, physically superior creature.  Of course, rather than closing with the bone-crushing strength that she knew that the hand must contain, she found herself lifted gently to her feet.  With shaking hands she drew the tape around the rippling midsection in front of her.  “Twenty three.”  She breathed out slowly.

The last one…  She found herself staring at Devin’s pectoral shelf.  The red-head raised her arms up and away from her body, the motion causing her lats to widen.  How am I supposed to reach around her to measure?  Devin smiled shyly and Tamika stepped forward, pressing her infinitely overmatched body against the one on display.  Her weight seemed not even to register with the shorter girl as she leaned into her, managing to work the tape around her and pulling it tight across her chest.  “Fifty-eight.”  She mumbled.  The tape only had two inches to spare.

“Actually…”  Devin said apologetically and placed her hands on her hips.  Her back flared, the extra two inches not enough to cover the expanded flesh as it fell from Tamika’s nerveless fingers.

“I’ll… have to see if we have a bigger one.”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two friends emerged from the alterations department some time later, leaving behind the gently shaking young seamstress.

“It’s too bad that they didn’t have anything that I could wear off of the rack.”  Devin remarked.  Back in her familiar sweatsuit, she caught a glimpse of her reflection in a store window and gently frowned.

“It’ll all be ready in a few days.  Besides, did you see that poor girls eyes when she was taking your measurements?”  Krista laughed.  “It was worth the trip for that alone.”

“I think I made her nervous.”  Devin said quietly.  “She was very sweet.  I was sorry about the chest measurement, but I guess that if we’re spending this money I had to do it right.”

“She’ll survive.  Besides, she’ll have a hell of a story.  I’m just glad we finally got around to doing this for you.  Girl, you looked hot.

Devin smiled, her thoughts turning again to Luke.  “I hope so.”

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2017, 09:51:22 am »
Another installment building the story of Devin which adds great details. One guy might have a schock in the next chapter... ;-)
Great work draight!!

Offline shamus0013

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2017, 06:29:55 pm »
I seriously cannot get enough of this story. I keep checking back daily to see if it's been continued. I hope your muse never abandons you. This is an excellent piece!

Offline Pac

• Activity:
    0%
  • Story writer, render artist
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2017, 11:01:03 am »
This is a fantastic story!

I absolutely love the pacing, the characters and everything else about it. It is a masterful piece of work.

Enjoying every entry immensely.

Best,

Pac

Offline draight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2017, 09:02:56 pm »
Luke glanced away from the television to look at Devin.  The two of them were seated side by side on her bed, Devin idly kicking her legs as they dangled.  The bedsprings squealed in protest as she fidgeted, shifting her considerable weight about.  They had only been playing for about fifteen minutes, but she had already managed to die several times.  “Is there something going on?”  Luke asked.

“Hmm?”  Devin frowned minutely, squinting at the screen.

“It seems like you’ve got something on your mind.”  Luke clarified.

“What do you mean?”  Devin looked away from their game to talk to him.

“I don’t know.  For one, you’ve been fidgeting non-stop.”  Not to say that I mind, of course.  He had to admit, as he enjoyed the feel of her body rocking up against his.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about.”  Devin attempted, largely unsuccessfully, to hold back a guilty smile.

“Mhmm.  Keep your secrets then.”  Luke looked back at the game, just in time to miss the glance that Devin shot towards her dresser.  “But for the record,” he said as she misjudged a jump, “Whatever is distracting you, you are absolutely tanking our progress right now.”

“Maybe I just can’t stop thinking about my handsome boyfriend.”  Devin teased.  A moment after the word left her mouth she realized what she had said.  She paused, waiting on his reaction.

“Oh?”  Luke didn’t even glance over at her.  “Tell me about him; what’s his name?  How did the two of you meet?”

“Ugh… come on.”  Devin rolled her eyes even as she sighed.  “I was talking about you.” 

“Really!”  Luke kept a straight face.  “How did that happen?”

“Well…”  Devin placed her controller down on the bed as she turned her body towards his, pulling one leg up onto the bed and curling it underneath herself.  “I guess I just decided.”  She plucked Luke’s controller from his hands and tossed it to join hers.  “And now…”  She gathered up the front of his shirt in one hand and pulled his face down to meet hers.  “You’re mine.”  She pressed her lips against his, forcing her tongue into his mouth.  The look of surprise melted from Luke’s features and he leaned into her, the carnage playing out on the television screen entirely forgotten.

“Still though.”  Luke gasped when they broke apart.  “This is the 21st century; men have rights now.  I think that I should get a say.”

“That’s fair.”  Devin conceded.  “Why… do you…?”

“Of course.”  Luke grinned.  “I just couldn’t resist.”

“I swear, sometimes you are such a jerk.” Devin playfully punched him in the side.  She didn’t put any force into the movement, not wanting to hurt him, but was surprised as Luke’s hand flashed out to grasp her wrist, stopping her.  “What are you doing?”  She asked in bewilderment as Luke smiled mischievously at her.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about.”  Luke echoed her earlier denial.

“Fine, weirdo.”  She reached over with her free hand, intending to gently break his grip, and stopped as Luke’s other hand intercepted.  He quirked an eyebrow at her playfully.  “Is that how it is?”  She asked, catching on.

Without breaking his grasp, Devin pulled her other leg up underneath herself to kneel facing Luke.  He mirrored her movements and they found themselves kneeling face to face on the bed with Luke’s arms and bodyweight pressing Devin’s hands to the mattress.

“You asked for it then.”  Devin said sweetly.  With a smile she began to push upwards.  Luke’s grin fixed itself on his face as he locked out his arms to apply downward pressure, resisting her.  Devin began to slowly increase the amount of force she was exerting, smiling calmly as Luke’s face began to turn red.  Before she had even truly begun to try, her arms began to rise, pushing Luke’s arms up until they were at chest height.  With a simple flick of her wrists she broke free of his grasp and locked hands with him.  “I think you’re in trouble now.”

“Big talk.”  Luke was hardly able to frame a suitable retort, reeling as he was from the apparent nonchalance with which she had freed herself.  Her hands in his, overmatched as they were in size, seemed to quiver with restrained power.  Without a change in expression she casually bent his hands back as he struggled against her overwhelming muscles.  His forearms began to ache in protest under her onslaught.

“What’s wrong?”  She asked innocently, no hint of strain in her voice.

“I give!  You win.”  He gasped out.  Devin released her grip on his hands, but even as he sighed in relief and began to stretch them out she darted forward, her massive arms reaching around him and gathering him into her embrace.

“You did start it.”  She grinned up at him.  Arms pinned to his side, pressed up against her behemoth chest, Luke squirmed futilely.  His forearms flailed, slapping his hands against the dense musculature of her lats and serrati.  “That tickles.”  She cooed, as she began to flex.  Her musclebound body began to expand against his, compacting him between her swelling pectoral muscles and biceps.  In moments she had filled her sweatshirt to near bursting.

Luke’s breaths became shallower as his chest compacted in acquiescence to her swelling bulk.  He made an attempt to rear backwards and, failing this, set his feet and attempted to power forward to bowl her backwards.  Devin giggled softly, shifting hardly a millimeter in either direction.  She pulsed her arms quickly, squeezing and relaxing.  On the second relaxation, Luke redoubled his efforts, managing to slip one arm free of her embrace, then the other.  He placed the palms of his hands on her boulder shoulders, pushing with all his might as he arched his back.  For several seconds he pushed against her, trying to break her grasp, slip up and out, hell he would have considered it a victory to even dent the dense musculature of her deltoids, anything.

As beads of sweat began to break out on his forehead a small groan escaped his lips and Devin let out another giggle.  “If I didn’t know any better, I would think that you were enjoying being womanhandled by your little girlfriend.”  She murmured softly.  Struck by an idea at these words, Luke ceased his struggling, moving his hands to instead cup Devin’s face.  Enduring a brief squeeze from her, he tilted her head back without resistance as he bowed his own.  Devin closed her eyes in anticipation, pursing her lips as she stretched her bull neck towards him.

Their lips didn’t meet.  Devin quizzically opened one eye slightly to peek.  Luke’s face hovered only an inch away.  She closed her eye and stretched forward more, seeking the feel of his lips.  Nothing.  “Kiss me!”  She laughed, butterflies fluttering to life in her stomach.

“Hmm?”  Luke played innocent, just out of reach.

“Kiss me.”  She pleaded, and Luke complied, bending down to meet her, Devin mouth giggling against his in relief.  Her bulging arms relaxed their hold on him as she lost herself in the sensation, moving to lightly rest her hands on his chest.  A split second later, Luke jerked backwards out of her reach.  “Alright, alright.  Well done.”  Devin conceded as he winked at her playfully.  She lay back on the bed, stretching herself out to her full, if unimpressive, length in a brief yawn.

“Ah, tired you out did I?”  Luke asked with mock bravado.

“Oh certainly; I was no match for you.”  She simpered at him, “I’m such a delicate little flower.”

“An orchid.”  Luke moved to straddle her, spreading his legs as wide as they would go to encompass the width of her thighs.  “And now I have you right where I want you.”  He teased, splaying himself across her immense chest.

“Didn’t we just do this?”  She replied in a flat tone.

“I guess I’m not a fast learner.”

“Good thing I’m a patient teacher then.”  Devin placed her hands on Luke’s hips, ignoring his attempts to stop her, and simply lifted him up and off of her, tossing him casually onto the bed beside herself.  She reclined back again, lacing her fingers behind her head.

“Point made, beautiful.”  Luke rolled over to his side, gazing at the enormity of her relaxing form.  “I don’t suppose that I stood a chance at any point.”

“No, I guess not.”  Devin admitted.  She searched his face for a reaction to this declaration.  Was it an expression of awe or trepidation that had taken form there?  No, he loves me.  I know he does. She reassured herself.

“My little beast.”  He said affectionately. 

Devin shifted uncomfortably at the characterization, what does he mean by that?

Luke hesitated at the look on her face.  “Sorry.  I just meant…” he trailed off.

“Meant what?”  A voice in her head cautioned her to abandon this line of conversation.

“The cutest, cuddliest little beast around.”  Luke leaned in to nuzzle his nose against hers and she chuckled, seeming mollified.  Noticing that the television was still turned on, Luke hopped off the bed to switch it off.

Devin gazed at his back, the smile draining from his face as he stood.  The word beast seemed to echo in her head.  But he didn’t mean anything by it…  They had been having fun with their little wrestling match, such as it was, and then he says a single word and you’re all mopey?  No, she wasn’t going allow it to upset her, she’d show him that she was still having fun.

The bedsprings gave a loud groan as she hopped off the bed behind him.  Luke had just turned off the screen when she reached around him with one arm.  “Tsk.  Letting your guard down.”  The thick limb wasn’t long enough to reach all the way around his chest, but it was more than strong enough to take control of him, pulling him backwards to crush him up against her protruding pectorals.

Luke grasped her wrist with both hands, his feet leaving the floor as his back arched, his inferior body molding itself her immovable one.

POP!  Luke let out an involuntary gasp and suddenly found himself on his knees, Devin standing over him in a panic.

Stupid!  Stupid!  Why did you do that?  Devin’s face burned as she felt herself flush.  Oh God, not again.  Not him!  She realized she was making a quiet, high pitched noise and shut her mouth for a moment.  “Are you okay?”  She asked timidly.  Please be okay, please be okay.

“Yeah…”  Luke said heavily as he probed gingerly at his ribs.  He looked up at Devin, her face a mask of concern.  It looks like she’s about to cry.  “Yeah, I’m alright.”  He returned to his feet and experimentally twisted his back, feeling only a slight twinge.  “I didn’t know you were working on your chiropractic certification.”  He said with a wry smile.

“I’m sorry.”  Devin buried her fact in his chest, making sure to leave her arms hanging harmlessly at her sides.  “That was really dumb of me.”

“Nah, you were right.  I shouldn’t have let my guard down.”  Not that it would have made any difference.  He patted her gently on the back.  “Next time you feel like showing off like that though, maybe you could give me a little warning.  I wouldn’t mind as long as there isn’t as much crushing involved.  Or,” he continued “maybe we can find something for you to use that isn’t me.”

“Like the tree the other day.”  Her voice was muffled in his shirt.

“Right, like that.”  That way I even get to watch.  Devin removed her head from his chest to look upwards and he gave her a lascivious grin.  She wasn’t looking at him though, her gaze seemingly going through him as she thought.

“Maybe…” she mused.

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2017, 04:15:48 am »
Outstanding writing, pace and unfolding of your plot. Really well done!
We see how she tries, changes step by step, but still somehow having insecurities. Impressive story.

Offline Trinitus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2017, 06:27:42 am »
The way you write the dialog is truly great draight. Devin being this veritable mountain of muscle compacted into a short insecure girl, it takes skill to write something like that.
Great job and looking forward for the next chapter.

Offline draight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2017, 06:22:12 am »
“You’re going where?”  Krista blurted out in surprise.

“MegaGym… you know… the one downtown?”  Devin sounded almost as surprised as Krista at the words leaving her mouth.  “I just thought that I would give it a look see.”  She continued to work steadily on the half dozen eggs and pancakes that she had prepared herself without looking up from her plate.

“A public gym?  In the middle of the day?”  Krista shot a look over at Priya.  The third girl simply shrugged and spooned another bite of cereal into her mouth while browsing the internet on her phone.  That doesn’t sound right.  “Really?”

“Well?”  Devin spoke through a full mouth, “I thought it would be nice for a little change of scenery.  Besides, it’s a good distance for a jog; I can work on my cardio a bit.”

“Ugh, I need to work on my cardio.  Too much rich living lately.”  Priya commiserated.  She put down her spoon and gently poked at her stomach.

“Well… do you want me to come with you?  I was planning to hit the gym today too.”  Krista offered.  “We could get lunch or coffee afterward then come back to clean up for our outing tonight.”

“Oh!  No.  That’s ok.”  Devin’s attempt at a casual refusal was undermined by the light pink color that crept up her face.

Krista couldn’t resist a chuckle as she got the full picture.  “Ok then, have a good time.  Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.”  She’s been like a whole new person this last week or so.  I can’t tell if I should be proud or worried.

“I didn’t realize there was anything that you wouldn’t do.”  Priya observed.  Krista elected not to dignify the statement with a response.

Devin finished wolfing down her breakfast and stood, her chair emitting a relieved squeak.  She piled her plates and utensils into the sink before disappearing down the hallway towards her room.  Presently, she reappeared wearing her sneakers and with her hair pulled back in a ponytail.  With a “See you soon!”  She disappeared out the door.

“She’s meeting up with her boytoy down there.  You can bet on it.”  Krista said.

“His name is Luke, you know that.”  Priya said, finishing off her bowl.  “And yeah, obviously.”

“How’s everything going between you and Nick?”  Krista changed tack.  “Kind of interesting that the two of you are dating roommates isn’t it?”

“Huh.  Y’know, I’d almost forgotten that was the case.  It never seems to come up in conversation.”  Priya looked up from her phone.  “It’s been good though.  He’s sweet, and really smart when he isn’t busy being an idiot.  The other day we went to a presentation on q…”

“Sure, sure.  How is he at… you know?”  Krista grinned lasciviously.

“Seriously?”  Priya arched an eyebrow at her roommate.

“What!?”

“Sometimes Krista…”  Priya trailed off, shaking her head.  “How’s everything with Sarah?”

Krista attempted to shrug casually.  “That relationship is purely physical.” 

Mhmm.  “Does she know that?”

“She’s been briefed.”

Priya snorted quietly in response.  She’s not as emotionally detached as she thinks she is, or at least as much as she’d like us to think.

“She’s fine.”  The blonde stood.  “We’re hanging out tomorrow.  I have to work out today, and make some progress on my research paper.”  She announced.  “Lots to do. I’ll see you later.”  Her long legs carried her away down the hall to her bedroom while Priya, now alone, quietly sat in thought.
------------------------------------------

The building wasn’t hard to find: a large sign emblazoned with bright orange letters proclaiming ‘Mega-Gym’ set over a graphic of a barbell adorned the front of the establishment.  Luke headed for the front door, walking past a long row of windows through which he could see a number of people working on treadmills and stationary bikes.  He peered through the glass doors, his eyes finding a spacious reception area, well-lit and tiled.  Right by the entrance was a reception desk, currently unoccupied, and beyond that was what seemed to be a juice/smoothie bar.  Judging by the clock hanging on the far wall he was several minutes early, and he debated whether to go inside or wait for several minutes first.  The decision to wait for a bit was vindicated several minutes later as he spied Devin’s familiar form round the corner and walk towards him.  He felt a small pang of disappointment that she was wearing her usual outfit, but pushed the feeling away.  He waved, and the gesture was returned.

“Happy birthday!”  Luke exclaimed as she drew even with him.  He pulled her in for a hug and she gave him a peck on the lips in return.

“Thank you.”  She said.  “Finally twenty one!”

“I got you something.”  He jabbed a thumb over his shoulder at his backpack.  “I don’t know if you want it now, or you can open it later.”

“I can open it when we go to lunch.”  Devin suggested.  “What is it?”

“Why would I tell you now?  It’s supposed to be a surprise.”

“I thought that it was worth a try.  Is this the place?”  Devin looked past Luke towards to doors.

“Yeah.”  Luke made an exaggerated gesture towards the sign.  “Did that give it away?” 

“It looks kind of busy.”  Devin walked up to the window and peered inside.  “Wow, it’s big.”

“Yeah…”  Luke hesitated.  “I just picked this place because it’s central to both of us, and I’ve heard good things about the facilities.  We can go somewhere else if you want.”

“Don’t be silly.”  Devin turned around to smile at him.  “We’re already here, c’mon.”

Nonplussed, Luke followed behind as she strode to the front doors and paused with one hand on the door.  It was difficult to tell from behind, but he was pretty sure he saw her draw in a deep breath and hold it for a moment before pushing through.

“Hey there!”  An employee had materialized behind the counter while the two of them were outside; a short, stocky guy who waved at them in greeting.

“Hi.  We were interested in the facility, I called yesterday and the guy told me that we could come in for a trial.”  Luke addressed him.

“Absolutely.  Just let me find…”  The employee ducked out of sight behind the counter, “Here it is.”  He popped back up, brandishing a clipboard.  “I’ll just need to get your information here…”

Luke handed one of the forms to Devin, before skimming to the bottom of his own copy to fill in his name and e-mail address.  Once Devin completed reviewing her copy he handed both back over.

“Great, thanks.  Can I answer any questions for you guys?  You want a tour?  Anything like that?  We have a variety of classes; Zumba, spinning, dance cardio, that sort of stuff.”  He said to Devin.  “Want a schedule?”

“Um, no.  I think we can manage.”  Devin answered.

“Ok, I’ll be here if you need anything.”  He waved them through.

Now on the main gym floor, the couple stopped to look around.  The room was expansive; a cardio section containing treadmills, stairs, elliptical machines, and bikes dominated the wall closest to the windows.  Various exercise machines occupied the center floor; Luke could see all the standard shoulder, back and chest machines as well as some that he had never seen before.  The far area of the room contained the free weights along with a large number of benches and squat racks.  The walls there were covered with mirrors.  Doorways spaced around the room opened into additional rooms for cardio classes.  Signs indicated that the two doors closest to them lead into the locker rooms, so the two split up to store their change of clothes before meeting back up a minute later.

“Well birthday girl, where do you want to start?”  Luke swept an arm theatrically.  “It seems like they have just about everything here.”

“I usually just do whatever Krista is doing.”  Devin walked toward the weighted machines.  “I don’t even recognize most of these.”

“I usually work with the free weights.  We can start there?”  Luke suggested.  He started towards the back wall, looking over his shoulder after a moment to confirm that she was following him.  The weights section was fairly quiet; several patrons were present working out by themselves and a small group of men occupied one corner.  No one paid their arrival any mind.  “Well, why don’t we start with bench…” Luke trailed off as her turned and found his girlfriend already standing by the nearby bench.  One petite hand rested gently on the bar, and a change had come over her face.  Luke was familiar with Devin’s expressions by now; the blushing when she was excited or embarrassed, the lip bite when she was nervous, the way her eyes shone when she was happy.  This was something different.  A slight smile quirked the corners of her lips, while her eyes radiated a calm determination.

“Load it up.”  She said.  “Whatever you want to warm up with.”

“You got it.”  He selected two 45 pound plates from the nearby rack and placed one on either side.

“Do you need a spot?”  Devin asked gently.  Luke looked at her nonplussed, trying to figure out if she was joking.

“I think I’m ok.”  He said after a moment.  “Don’t worry though, I’ll spot you for your set.”  Luke slid himself into place beneath the bar and smoothly worked out 10 reps.  As he sat back up Devin’s hands played with her hair, fishing any loose strands back into her ponytail and patting to assure herself it was secure.

“All right, make room.”  Luke moved around to stand at the head of the bench as Devin laid down.  Pulling herself into position the toes of her shoes barely touched on the ground.  Her sweatshirt fell against her torso with gravity, resting against and revealing the size, if not exact shape, of the body contained within; her mounded pecs protruding upward from her chest.  Her hands wrapped around the bar and with exaggerated ease, worked through a quick warmup set.

“You can put more on if you want.  There are plenty of open benches.”  Luke offered as she sat back up.

“I’m happy starting with whatever you do.”  She chirped, gesturing to the bench.

“Well, if you think you can keep up with me.”  Luke retorted, uncertain what to make of this new attitude.  He put another 45 pounds on each side and slid under.  Taking in a deep breath, he lifted the bar, the muscles in his arms and chest trembling slightly with the effort.  He worked through the first several reps quickly, feeling the burn begin to build in his muscles.  By sixth rep he was pausing at the apex of his lifts to take a quick breath before continuing, and after eight he replaced the bar on the rack, sitting up with a deep breath.  Wordlessly, he switched places with Devin, standing over her.  Devin locked eyes with him as she lifted the bar and began.  With the increased weight, the muscles under her sweatshirt began to noticeably flex as she quickly worked through the set.  Without breaking eye contact, she finished her tenth rep, seeming as fresh as she had on the first, and racked the weight.  Standing, she flexed her right pec before alternating to her left and back again, the fabric of her clothes stretching around the slabs of concealed muscle.  The confident smile returned as Luke gazed at her, unable to break eye contact.  Under his gym shorts, Luke felt the pressure of his growing arousal and, in a daze, moved to perform another set without changing the weight on the bar.

Luke completed another set of 8 reps with some effort and watched, mouth dry, as Devin casually placed another 45 pounds on each side.  With a faint grunt, she hoisted herself into position, and once again smoothly completed 10 reps, her gentle breaths at the peak of each rep creating the impression that she was taking a rest rather than benching well over a hundred pounds more than Luke’s bodyweight.  Devin arched an eyebrow at Luke who, with slight trepidation, took up position on the bench.  With a sharply drawn breath, he heaved.  The bar inched off the rack as his muscles protested, still, unable to admit defeat, Luke lowered the bar to his chest and pushed it back up.  As the bar stalled halfway into its ascent, he immediately realized that he had made a mistake.  The weight pressed down on him as his arms and chest gave out. 

“Devin… Devin!”  He croaked, and almost cried out with relief as he heard a small squeak of surprise and her small hands gripped the bar underhand.

“Come on!”  She grunted to herself, and Luke stared as she curled the heavily laden weight up to her chest, the baggy sleeves of her sweatshirt growing tight as blood rushed to her mighty biceps, swelling them to inhuman size.  He levered himself up, embarrassment warring against awe in his mind as the weight dropped back onto the rack with a heavy clang.

“Jesus, Luke!”  Devin cried.  Her hand fell on his shoulder and he looked up into her eyes, suddenly creased with worry and upset.

“Sorry.”  He gasped out.

“No.”  She shook her head as she bit her lip.  “I’m sorry.  I shouldn’t have egged you on like that but, Luke, you know you don’t have to impress me.”

“Now you tell me.”  He had recovered his breath.  “That should make everything so much easier.”

“Well, you don’t have to impress me in the gym anyway.”  She clarified with a wink.  “Now move over, I have one more to do.”

As Luke observed, she put on another set of 45s and, after considering for a second, another set.  The playful smile she had maintained on the previous sets disappeared to be replaced by an expression of fierce determination.  Looking around the weight area, Luke realized that Devin’s outburst a moment ago had attracted the attention of several of the men in the room, who were now staring at the scene about to unfold.  With a feminine huff of breath, Devin’s pecs exploded in size, pulling her once oversized sweatshirt to near skin tightness as she powered the bar upwards.  Luke hastened to spot her as she lowered the bar, ends drooping slightly under the weight, to her titanic chest and paused.  Uncertain what to do, Luke’s hands hovered near the bar as it grazed her breasts when, with a satisfied “Hup!” she fully extended her arms and continued on to complete nine more.

“How was that?”  She smiled sweetly.
---------------------------------------------------

Over the next hour they went through several lifts.  Luke had quickly given up any notion of competing with his partner and watched in a state of growing arousal as she performed bicep curls with the 120 pound dumbbells before moving on to bent over rows with 4 45s on each side of the bar and then barely reduced the weight for overhead presses.  Devin seemed to slowly grow aware of the attention she was receiving from the other gym-goers, but to Luke’s surprise he caught only a hint of her signature blushing, so focused she seemed to be on her workout.  On each exercise the body part in motion would inflate under her outfit as she injected more and more feminine brawn into her efforts, and Luke ached desperately to peel the clothes from her right there, watchers be damned, and run his hands over each bulging striation.  A light sweat had bloomed on her forehead, and the intoxicating scent of Devin filled his nose even as the shape of her filled his eyes.

Luke couldn’t know that under her hyper focused exterior, Devin’s own thoughts were boiling.  Even as part of her begged for her to slink off in the face of the men now openly gawking at her,  the almost palpable lust emanating from her partner was spurring her to continue if only to see the worshipful expression on his face.  Besides; the fact that her own physique would shame many a bodybuilder didn’t mean that she couldn’t appreciate the sight of Luke’s significantly less muscular but still attractive body in motion.  She found herself watching him with a mixture of pride and arousal, and as she completed her last overhead press her thoughts flashed back to their night together the previous weekend, and the quiet moan that escaped her lips wasn’t solely of physical exertion.

Luke usually preferred to do squats earlier in the workout while he was still feeling fresh, but somehow today it had seemed appropriate to leave them for later.  His thighs burned as he looked from his rack, the bar totaling 225 pounds, to the one Devin occupied next to him.  The bar sagged on both ends, 6 full plates on each side for a total… Luke quickly did some math in his head, 585?  Devin had just completed her set and stood back slightly from the bar, gazing at her reflection.  A light pink glow suffused her face, but far from the nervous look that usually accompanied her blushes her eyelids drooped dreamily, her soft lips pursed, her breath deep and steady.  Her oaken thighs, engorged from her squats, filled out her once baggy sweatpants, the heads of her quads visible where the cotton was stretched tight over them.  Devin’s right hand had fallen to rest lightly on her leg, and her fingers gently prodded and squeezed at the enormous muscle beneath.  Luke’s breath caught in his throat as the hand slowly traveled from her quads to the insides of her thighs, slowly tracing up towards where the two legs battled each other for room.  He felt an involuntary groan slip from his lips as her index finger lightly stroked against the tight patch of fabric covering her mound.

Hearing him, Devin looked over and smiled.  Then she moved, her pace a waddle as she tried to work the circumference of her thighs around the other, and slapped a final 45 pound plate on each side.  Positioning herself under the bar she jerked her head at him and Luke moved to stand in front of her.  Looking down at the petite juggernaut he felt again the bizarre sense of being small, tiny even, compared to the sheer mass of his lover.  She locked eyes with him and pursed her lips in a kiss, his erection swelling to full hardness under his gym shorts, as she stood to her full height with the weight draped across her shoulders.  Again and again she dropped, her prodigious glutes nearly hitting the floor, before powering back up to a standing position.  Tendons like cables stood out in her neck as a vein appeared, pulsating, on her temple.  The whole time she didn’t look away from him, his manhood growing harder, his desire to take her then and there nearly irresistible.  She hit ten reps, but with a growl dropped for another, and then another.  As her titanic thighs pushed for the twelfth rep, the popping of stitching was barely audible, her left pantleg splitting along the thigh to reveal a peek of the hypertrophied, lightly freckled flesh beneath.  With a grunt she lurched forward to rack the weight and stepped away, her face flush.  Luke, unable to resist any further, fell to a crouch before her, his hands finding their way to her leg.

The skin was flushed and hot from her exertions, so swollen each individual muscle fiber seemed palpable.  They were hard as stone, harder than anything he had felt before, and seemed to pulse with a life of their own.  Even as his hand rested on them they seemed to swell and grow, getting larger and stronger.

“OH!”  He heard Devin squeak, and looked up into her face.  “I can’t believe I did that!”  The muscles rippled under his grasp as she extended and swayed her thigh for a better look.

“That was… incredible.”  Luke panted as he stood and stepped back.  They stared at each other for a split second, the air crackling with electricity between them.  He took a step towards her when Devin seemed to remember where they were.  She put up a hand to his chest, gently but firmly stopping him dead in his tracks.  She jerked her head toward the nearby group of young men, who had stopped talking amongst themselves and were watching in silence.

“Not here.”  She whispered, face glowing.

“Right.  Of course.”  Luke struggled to control himself.  He dropped his voice to match hers.  “How about we get out of here, head to my place.”

Devin, glanced down, noting his obvious arousal.  She felt her own desire, the wetness between her aching thighs threatening to begin dripping down them, but suddenly she felt something new.  It was in the way he looked at her, the way that the hint of her bare thigh had dominated his attention effortlessly, spurring him to action.  It was the power that her body exerted, not only physically, but sexually as well, the way she could hold him enthralled.  She let a mischievous smile spread across her features.

“Soon enough.”  She said, “But it is my birthday, and I think you promised me lunch?”
-----------------------------------

After quickly cleaning and changing, Luke and Devin regrouped outside the gym.  “It’s your day, where do you want to go?’  He asked.

“There’s a nice little place just a few minutes from here.  I go there with my parents when they come to visit.”  Devin suggested.

“Sure, lead the way.”  Luke took Devin’s hand as they set off, slowing his long stride to match Devin’s lumbering gait.

The restaurant turned out to be a small but well-appointed establishment and they got a table near the windows, where Devin squealed appreciatively after opening the gift Luke had brought for her.

“It’s not much.”  He said sheepishly as she removed the slim silver necklace from its box.

“Nonsense.”  She opened the clasp and moved to put it around her neck, her shoulders and traps bulging as she stretched to place her hands behind her neck.  “Thank you.”  Between the thickness of her neck and the mounds of her traps, the chain almost seemed like a choker; the little heart pendant resting close to her collarbone.

Luke ordered a burger for himself while Devin worked her way through a salad with grilled chicken, followed by pasta.

“Worked up a bit of an appetite back there?”  Luke asked, unable to look away even as Devin was scarfing down food with the eagerness of a hungry wolf.

Devin burped, and covered her mouth a moment too late.  “Oops, sorry.”  She took another bite.  “I am hungry though.  You know I’m a big eater.”

It certainly is hard to forget.  “I imagine it takes a lot of food to maintain… all of this.”  He indicated her body.

Devin paused, fork halfway to her mouth, “I guess it does.”  Her free hand crossed her broad chest to squeeze at her other bicep, kneading the muscle which to Luke was hard as steel, as though it were dough.  “I guess these… muscles of mine just need all the feeding they can get.  Especially after working them so hard.”

Luke leaned in over the table.  “I don’t know, it didn’t exactly look like you were working hard the whole time there.  I think you can go harder.”

“Maybe I can.”  Devin said thoughtfully.  “Does that excite you?  The idea of little old me tossing around weight that you couldn’t hope to handle?”

“You know it does.”  He felt a sudden weight as Devin extended her leg to rest one of her little feet on his knee under the table.

“Tell me.”  She whispered.

“Just watching you in motion, seeing your strength firsthand.  I wanted to tear your clothes off right there, see those muscles of yours in action, feel them.”

“Luke!”  She said in a low whisper but her face lit up in a small smile.  “If I’d known you would enjoy it so much… maybe we should have done this earlier.”

“Any time that you want.”

“I don’t really work out too often.”  Devin looked at him.  “Mostly when Krista needs a partner… but it was kind of fun.  If you want to keep doing it…”

“Right now I’m interested in doing something else.”  Luke confessed.

“Down boy.”  Devin giggled.  “Is it always about that?  I’m just enjoying lunch with you.”

“Not always…”  Luke said, the mope in his voice not entirely fake.

“What about letting the anticipation build?  We’re going out tonight, maybe we’ll dance a bit…”  Her foot gently rubbed along his thigh as the waiter brought over the check.  “It will be worth the wait.”

“I’m sure it will be.”  Luke said.  However it was with some frustration on his part that they split after lunch to go their separate ways.

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2017, 11:38:27 pm »
Another amazing chapter! You are so very skilled at the interchange of dialogue.......the subtle innuendo......all leading up to her hopefully loosing an inhibition of pushing her body. Kudos to you!! I'm on the edge of seat waiting for the next installment. Thank you

Offline shamus0013

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2017, 01:17:03 am »
Continued excellence. I love how you made the characters proxies for the reader and the author. A brilliant turn on your part. :clap:

Offline draight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2017, 06:42:59 pm »
“Priya says that they arrived a little while ago.”  Nick reported, glancing down at his phone.

“We should be there in five.”  Luke said.  “It’s just several streets up.”

“The Velvet Room right?”  Nick asked.  “Not a bad choice; they have a solid selection.”

“I defer to your knowledge of local purveyors of intoxicants.  I don’t know how she chose it, probably a recommendation from one of her friends.”

“Speaking of which, do you know who else is going to be there?”

“I think just her roommates.  Jess and Andrew are out tonight, they might swing by later.”

“She doesn’t really have any friends outside of that little group, does she?”

“She’s shy.”  Luke said defensively.  “She doesn’t make friends easily.  Besides, she seems happy with that arrangement.”

“Hey, hey.  I didn’t mean anything by it.”  Nick put up his hands.  “God knows I’m not exactly a social butterfly either.”

They arrived outside the bar, and both of them showed their I.D.s to the taciturn bouncer standing by the front door.  He waved them through without a word, and Nick led the way in.  The lighting inside was spotted; tables and booths sitting inside small islands of illumination with the spaces between shadowed.  One wall was dominated by a long bar, with a dancefloor occupying the space in the middle of the establishment.  The color scheme contributed to the mood, the walls were painted a royal blue with drapery and carpeting of navy.  Despite the somewhat somber look, light music was playing and most of the tables seemed occupied.  By the far wall, Luke saw a small lit stage area where a band seemed to be setting up.

“There they are, by the bar.”  Nick pointed and waved and Luke followed his gaze.  He saw Priya waving back, her long dark hair flowing freely.  Tonight she was wearing a dark dress which emphasized her slender figure.  Krista, standing next to her in casual jeans and a shirt, had started to turn around but… Luke’s jaw fell open as he panned to the third figure.  Devin stood facing away from them, her copper hair had been lightly curled and fell in gentle waves down her broad back, but jutting out to either side her bare shoulders erupted like boulders from a white sleeveless blouse, the curving musculature of her arms exposed.  Her lower body was covered in a black skirt, the fabric pulled tight around her glutes and bulging hamstrings.  Mid-thigh and lower was exposed, showing off her meaty calves above her petite feet shod in sandals.  Krista elbowed her, and Devin turned, her musculature churning to overcome the inertia of her mass.  Luke was already walking towards her as she began to rush towards him, a drink in one hand.  Before he knew what was happening she collided with him like a landslide and wrapped him up in her arms, his feet left the ground as they constricted, his ribs creaking in protest.  He patted her gently but urgently on the shoulder until she placed him back on his feet, her free hand finding the front of his shirt and pulling him down forcefully to kiss.

“Uh.  Wow.”  Was all he could think to say once she released him.

“Do you like it?”  She asked eagerly, taking a step backwards and gesturing at herself, the simple action causing her bicep to pop and bulge into sharp relief.  The necklace that Luke had given her earlier that day was nestled securely in the cleft of her pectoral cleavage, looking tiny wedged between the slabs of muscle.

“Wow.”  He repeated.

“I was going to wear wedges; I thought it might be fun to be a bit closer to you in height for once, only I couldn’t really get the hang of walking in them in time.”  She confessed.  “I’d be tripping all over myself all night.”

“Well, practice makes perfect.”  Luke offered, while Nick drew up next to them.

“Happy birthday Devin.”  Nick nodded his shaggy head.

“Thank you!”  Devin drew him into a hug, Nick’s eyes bugging out at the bone crushing pressure.  He took an appreciative breath as she released him.

“You didn’t let me buy you your first drink.”  Luke said in faux-disappointment.

“Oh, no.  Krista covered this one.”  Devin giggled, “I’ll be sure to let you buy me one later though.”

“My pleasure.  Is that your first one tonight?”

Maaaybe.”  Devin said in a sing-song tone as she wiggled her shoulders playfully.

“I though so.”

“Come on.”  Devin took Luke’s hand and pulled him back over to the bar with Nick following in their wake.  Priya gave Luke a quick hug before moving on to embrace Nick.

“So you guys found the place all right.”  Krista greeted them.

“Yeah, I guess Nick’s been here before.  I haven’t.”

“It’s not a bad choice.”  Nick said as he and Priya broke off their kiss.

“I just liked the name.”  Devin admitted.  “Plus I’ve heard that it was nice.”

“I heard that the two of you had a little adventure today.”  Krista broke in, directing the comment at Luke.

“Krista!”  Devin whined, taking Krista’s wrist and pulling gently.

“What?  You did!”  Krista pulled herself back up and turned back to Luke.  “How’d you convince her to do that?  I can hardly get her to go to the gym at school except late at night.”  She grinned conspiratorially.

“It was her idea actually.”  Luke said truthfully.

“That’s right!”  Devin sidled up next to Luke, accidentally sideswiping him.  “Oh Luke, I’m sorry!”  She pulled him back to his feet and slipped her arm through his.  “It was just fun to try something new.”

“And maybe to show off a little?” Krista winked.

“Ugh!”  Devin rolled her eyes.  On the other side of the room, the band had completed their setup and began to play.  “Come on, let’s go dance.”  Luke once again found himself being dragged along by the hand.

“You keep teasing her like that, she’s going to push back.”  Priya observed dryly.

“That would be something to see.”  Krista gazed after her friend as she ran through imaginary scenarios.
----------------------------------------------------------------

The next several hours went by in a blur.  Luke’s head spun, intoxicated by a mix of alcohol and flesh.  His hands roamed the expanse of Devin’s body, lingering on her hips, her back, her shoulders.  For her part, Devin moved with an openness, a boldness previously unknown to her.  She didn’t notice the stares or remarks of the other patrons who cautiously gave her and her partner a wide berth.  Eventually Priya wandered over and Luke headed for the bar to replace their drinks.  He slid into the spot next to Nick and placed an order with the harried bartender.

“Hot in here.”  He remarked to Nick, wiping the sweat from his forehead.  He looked up and down the bar for Krista and spotted her down at the other end chatting with some guy, the man smiling like an idiot while she rested a hand on one of his shoulders and laughed.  He turned back to face the dance floor with Nick, the two friends watching their partners.  The two girls danced happily, Priya’s slender form moving gracefully while Devin’s bulky physique moved surprisingly lightly, bobbing to the music.

“Quite a sight, isn’t it.”  Nick said.  Luke had to agree.  The two girls gently moved and spun holding an arm up in the air.  Luke could hardly believe the contrast between the two, Priya’s brown arm slender but soft, while Devin’s mighty limb seemed as thick as her friend’s waist.  Her calves bulged obscenely as they moved her substantial weight, easily larger than Priya’s svelte thighs.  It almost looks like they’re two different species.  It’s like she isn’t human. Luke felt himself harden at the thought.

“Hey.”  Krista materialized at this side, interrupting his tipsy musing.

“Oh, hey.  Who was that guy over there?”  Luke looked over at where Krista had been, the man had moved on to a new unaccompanied woman.

Krista shrugged “Just some guy.  How’s everything going?”

“Fine.  Just taking a quick breather.”

Krista nodded towards Devin “How much has she had to drink?”

“Um, I’m not sure.”  Luke answered honestly.  “A few?  You guys were drinking before we showed up.”

“True.  She’s a big girl, obviously, but she’s not really a drinker.”

“I’m sure she’ll be fine.”

“Yeah.”  Krista headed onto the floor to join her friends.

Luke and Andrew stood quietly, nursing their drinks for several minutes, before both of them felt a pair of hands clapping them on their backs.

“Hey guys.”  Andrew stuck his head between them.

“I wasn’t sure whether you guys were going to come.”  Luke looked around for Jess and spotted her already headed toward the small group of girls out on the floor.  A black, backless top revealed her toned back, while heels and a skirt showed off her well-turned legs.

“Yeah.  Jess wanted to say hi.”  Andrew said in an odd tone.  “Anyway, we were in the area and figured that we should.  The next round is on me.”

“Nonsense, I’ve got it.”  Luke moved down the bar to catch the bartender’s attention.  He put in the order and waited, leaning on the bar.  A little ways down, a small group of girls chatted excitedly amongst themselves.  One of them, a dark haired beauty, was looking curiously at him.  He smiled at her and turned away, and several moments later felt a light tap on his arm.  He looked over to find her standing at his side; tight, dark pants and a low cut top showing off a slender but curvaceous body.

“Hi?”

“Hi.”  The girl smiled warmly, but her green eyes darted over his face as though scanning it before gazing into his own.  “You’re here with that girl?”

“What?”

“Devin, right?”

“Yeah.  How do you…?”

“I figured it had to be her.” The girl said to herself, before realizing Luke had started a question “We’re friends from high school.”

“Oh.”  Luke smiled.  “You should go say hello.”

“I would.”  The girl let out an exaggerated sigh.  “But we were about to leave and I don’t want to interrupt her.”

“I’m sure she wouldn’t mind.”  Luke looked over at the group of dancing girls.

“No, no.  We can catch up some other time.”  She gently tapped his upper arm.  “It was very nice to meet you though.”

“Of course.  I’m Luke…”  But the girl was already walking away.  He stared after her as she rejoined her group, before the bartender returned with his order.  By the time he had paid they were already heading out of the exit.
--------------------------------------------------------------

The night was clear and calm as the group stepped out of the bar some time later, everyone’s steps gently weaving.

“Is anybody else feeling hungry?”  Devin asked the group at large.

“I could go for some food.”  Jess offered.

Andrew checked his phone.  “I’m not sure that anyplace would really be open at this time of night.”

Priya and Nick held a quiet conference between themselves.  “I think we’re going to head back to our place.”  Nick announced.

“Aww, really?”  Devin asked, even as Krista said “Have fun you two.”  They looked at each other and briefly giggled.

“See you tomorrow.”  Priya said, and the two split off to head to Luke and Nick’s place.

“We’ll walk with you three part of the way.”  Jess chirped as she took Andrew’s arm and looked up at him.  “Our apartment is between here and your school.”

“On the way can we stop at Mandee’s and get some pizza?”  Devin asked anxiously.

“I think that it’ll be closed.”  Luke reminded her.

“But we can just go by and check.”  Devin pleaded.

Jess patted her on one broad shoulder.  “Of course we can.  Don’t listen to these naysayers.”

After several minutes’ walk however, they were confronted by a darkened shopfront.

“Aw, man!”  Devin despondently let her fist down onto the rim of a nearby trash receptacle.  The metal dented under the blow.  “Oops.”  She giggled, as everyone stared.

“Holy crap.”  Jess walked over to examine the mark.  “Did you do that?”  She carefully tested the metal with her own fist, and then ran her fingers up and down one of the vertical bars of the protective frame.

“What?  That was nothing.”  Devin repeated the feat; a second dent appearing in the lid.

“Uh, Devin…”  Luke started forward.  As he did so, the little powerhouse giggled a second time and wrapped her arms around the can.  They weren’t long enough to meet at the other end, but she arched backward, lifting the barrel from the ground.  With a huff of effort her arms bulged, tendons like cables standing out as she squeezed.  For a moment, nothing happened.  Jess let out a soft sigh of what almost seemed like disappointment.  Then, Devin’s arms seemed to almost double in size, her biceps peaking sharply as her triceps popped out of her upper arms like horseshoes.  A vein bulged from her temple as she let out a grunt.  The thick steel bars of the can groaned in protest as they yielded to the sheer power of the feminine beef constricting around them.  Devin’s hands met on the other side of the collapsing barrel as she let out a soft grunt, her lats and chest expanding as the flimsy mettle was crushed up against her superior pecs.  Dropping the flattened contraption, Devin took a step back, and let out a small, delighted laugh of victory.  “That was a bit more of a challenge.”

After several moments, Jess broke the silence.  “Holy shit, Power-Girl.”  The brunette walked forward as though mesmerized, to feel the throbbing musculature of Devin’s arms.  “I’ve never seen anything like that.  You made it look so easy…”

“It wasn’t exactly easy.”  Devin admitted, “But I had a feeling that I could do it.”

“What else can you do?”  Jess asked in an awed voice as she pawed at her friend’s behemoth arms.

Devin looked up at Jess for a moment, her face quirked in thought.  She shrugged “Lots of things, I guess.”

“Seriously though, it’s so cool.  Look at your arms, they’re bigger than my head!”  Jess bent down to compare.  Luke could only look on in a state of growing arousal.  Some part of him wondered whether he should be jealous over someone else running their hands over his girlfriend’s body, but the contrast between the curvy, toned body of his friend and the massive muscles of his lover held him spellbound.  Jess was the kind of women that men would do almost anything to spend a night with, and here she was enthralled by Devin.

“Y’know, it might be difficult to explain the barrel if anyone were to come along right now.”  Krista supplied the voice of reason, much to everyone’s mild surprise.  “I’m guessing that those things aren’t exactly cheap.”

Devin flushed guiltily.  “Oh God, you’re right.  What was I thinking?”

“I’m not sure that you were.”  Krista laughed, but gave Devin a reassuring pat on the back.  “It happens to all of us.  Sort of anyway.  Not exactly like that.”

“Yeah, let’s get you home.”  Luke stepped forward and took Devin’s hand.  She laced her fingers through his and squeezed gently as they walked on towards campus.  After several blocks she looked up at him, her face serious, with a small frown marring her features.

“Are you mad?”  She asked quietly.

“Why would I be mad?”  He asked.  Up ahead, Jess and Andrew had stopped at the coming corner.

“We go left here.”  Andrew indicated with a thumb.  “We’ll see you guys soon, alright?”

“Yeah, that was fun!”  Jess bubbled, “See you soon.  Happy birthday Wonder Woman!”

“Thanks for coming.”  Devin said with a sheepish smile.  The couple disappeared off on their route, Krista took up position several paces ahead of them, holding a text exchange with someone.  “You know why.”  Devin returned without segue to her previous conversation.  “I shouldn’t have done that.”

“Well… no.  I guess not.”  Luke conceded.  “But of course I’m not mad.”  He leaned in to her ear.  “To tell you the truth… it aroused a completely different emotion in me.”

Devin let out a squeak of laughter as her hand clamped down more tightly on his.  “How am I not surprised?”
-----------------------------------------

The walk back to campus, coupled with the fresh air, seemed to do them some good; Luke’s head felt clearer, his steps more even as they arrived back at the girl’s dorm.  Devin caught a foot on one of the steps climbing the stairs but caught herself on the railing before she took herself, and Luke, down.  “I think that I’m going to turn in.”  Krista announced as she unlocked the door to 213.  “Have a good night.”

Wordlessly, Devin resumed her grasp on Luke’s hand, drawing him gently down the hallway.  Luke closed the door to her bedroom, hardly managing to turn around before Devin pressed herself against him, pinning him against the wall with the inexorable force of a glacier.  Her dainty hands grasped his shirt as she went up on her toes, nibbling gently at his neck.  Luke groaned, the lust he had felt building all day threatening to spill over.

“Mmm.”  Devin cooed, feeling his erection through his pants as it rubbed against her iron-plated stomach.  “What’s that there baby?”

“You know what it is.”  He gasped.  She backed away and turned, moving to the other side of the room, her steps quick in spite of her slight waddle as her thighs navigated around one another.  Her feet caught one other and she stumbled slightly.  “Careful.”  Luke said softly, “I think you’ve had a bit too much tonight.”

“So what if I have?”  She turned back to him, smiling slyly.  Luke had never seen her quite like this before.  Although their workout had been that morning and she was now standing at ease, her pump had persisted; light vascularity standing out visible under skin that seemed stretched over muscles that seemed to twitch with a mind of their own.  “You like what you see?”  She asked softly.

“God yes.”  Luke panted.

“What do you want me to do?”

Luke wet his suddenly dry lips.  “Flex.”

“Please?”  She quirked an eyebrow at him.

“Please.  Flex for me Devin.”  Luke’s manhood tented his pants, the heat and pressure of the blood flow to it almost overwhelming.

“Like this?”  Devin lifted her arms perpendicular to her torso and slowly began to curl them inward in a double bicep pose.  Biceps swelled out from arms as thick as Luke’s thighs, forming softball sized peaks, but Luke knew there was nothing soft about them.  As Devin strained, pouring more effort into her pose they swelled and hardened further, becoming like stone, veins standing out as she pumped more and more blood to feed her surging brawn.  Luke stepped toward the vision of feminine strength but stopped when she held out a hand.  He watched as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse, discarding it and her bra with a flick of her wrist.  Firm breasts stood proudly on her chest, each pectoral muscle looking as wide as Luke’s entire torso.  Devin brought one arm across her chest, shyly covering her breasts in a gesture incongruous with the sheer brutality of her physique, her necklace resting in the cleavage formed by her musculature.  The other hand unclasped her skirt and came around to rest between her thighs, creating an image reminiscent of Botticelli’s Venus as interpreted through the fever dreams of a muscle fetishist.

“And now?”  She prompted.

“Can I feel?  Please?”  He remembered.

“Isn’t there something that you need to lose first?”

Luke didn’t think that he had ever disrobed so quickly in his life.  Devin bit her lip softly.  The hand between her thighs played against her nether lips, feeling her wetness there as she drank him in with her eyes; his tall, tanned body, leanly muscled.  She couldn’t resist studying his cock as it stood at attention for her.  He stepped towards her again.

“On your knees.”  She cooed.  “In front of me.”  She continued over his surprised expression.  Luke complied, his mind filled only with his desire for her.  In this position his eyes were even with her collarbone, her mounded traps rising up before his eyes.  In a single smooth motion, she stepped into him wrapping her arms around his head, completely enveloping it and drawing it against the living steel of her chest.  Luke kissed and licked the smooth skin as Devin shivered in pleasure.  He placed both hands against her cobblestone waist pushing gently against her, testing her strength.  She seemed not to notice, even as he ramped up his efforts pushing harder and harder.  “Yes baby.”  She moaned as he nipped lightly at her chest, teeth unable to make a dent on the muscle beneath.  Giving up their futile efforts, his hands dropped down to her barrel thighs, unable to completely encompass them with his entire reach.

In response Devin released his arms and stepped forward again, her body seeming not to register his as she simply bowled him backwards, spreading her thighs so that his torso ended up wedged between the teardrops of her adductors.  Luke took several shallow breaths, even without exerting any effort the stone pillars of her legs compressed his puny chest.  He knew it would take only a fraction of their strength to flatten him, crush him into nothing, and the thought of her restrained power thrilled him.  Devin gazed down at him dreamily, hands on her hips, her cobra lats unfurled on either side, she seemed completely at ease.  “And what do you think of these little muscles of mine?”

“You’re unreal.  A goddess.”

“A goddess?”  Devin mused.  She looked up and away from him, tensing her body once more; lats expanding as the pressure around his chest increased slightly as her thighs expanded.  After a moment she flexed her chest, her pecs leaping up to obscure her collar as horseshoe triceps erupted on her upper arm.  Tearing his eyes away from the spectacle, Luke craned his head around to follow her gaze and realized that she was looking at herself in the mirror across the room.  He groaned at the sight of himself, so small and insignificant looking, clutched between the thighs of this hulking girl as she checked herself out.  As he watched she transitioned once more into a double biceps pose, Luke feeling the wetness of her arousal dripping against his midriff as she worked herself up.

“No.  Girls like Jess and Krista are goddesses,” Devin said, half to herself.  “That’s what people call them anyway.  I’m something else.”  She relaxed her flex, rubbing her hands over her torso, feeling her cobblestone abs.  “I’m a Titaness.” 

“Let me worship you.”  Luke pleaded.  Reaching down, she placed her hands under Luke’s arms and plucked him free from the confines of her legs, placing him on his feet in front of her.  The dam broke inside of Luke and he flung himself on her with abandon, kneading, massaging, feeling every bulging muscle he could find.  Devin placed a hand on his backside, and in a flurry of motion he found himself on her bed, the frame creaking ominously as Devin straddled him, her frame filling his vision.  His aching cock was sandwiched between his abdomen and her sex as she ground herself against it, lubricating him with her wetness.  She braced herself with her arms on either side of his head, flanking it like roman columns.

“What am I baby?”  She whispered.

“A Titaness.”  Luke groaned as he wrapped a hand around either forearm, immobile as a rooted oak.  “Let me worship you, please you.”  He shimmied his body down underneath her, squeezing his shoulders in to slip between her legs, bringing his face to her cleft.

“What are you…   Oooh!”  Devin’s question dissolved into a gasp as Luke’s tongue flicked out to play across her clit.  “Oh Luke!”  She moaned.  Nestled between her legs, Luke’s head could barely move as he licked enthusiastically at her sex.  The scent and taste of her flooded his senses, as she drew herself up, her face obscured by the jutting shelf of her pecs.  One hand nestled in his hair, kneading at his scalp, the other roamed frantically over her chest, as though searching for a resting spot.  “Oh God.  Oh God yes.  Oh God yes.”  She panted, each exclamation accompanied by a tightening of her thighs.  The hand on his scalp moved to the back of his head, pulling him into her sex as she lost control.  Stars swam in Luke’s vision, hardly able to breathe as he licked at her in a frenzy.  A tidal wave of pure pleasure burst from Devin’s core, spreading through the tissues of her heaving body, turning her stone physique to putty as she gave a wordless cry.  She relaxed her legs and slumped forward, Luke shimmying back up to hold her twitching form in his arms.

“What the fuck.”  She gasped, face buried in his collarbone.  They cuddled together quietly, Devin planting soft kisses on Luke’s chest as her heartrate returned to normal.  As she came down from the high of her orgasm, she became aware of the sensation of Luke’s erection pressed up against her abdomen.  “Poor baby.”  She growled into his ear.  “I’m being selfish, aren’t I?”  She grasped his cock, gently pumping it.  “It’s my turn to take care of you.  Would you like that?”

“You know I would.”  Luke squirmed in pleasure.

“You want your big, strong girl to make you feel good?”

“Jesus Devin.”  Luke’s hands latched on to her hips imploringly.

“I know how much you love my bulging, girly… muscles.”  She drew the word out sensuously.  “They’re all yours.”  She sat back, her calves and thighs erupting as they took her weight, and slowly took him into herself.  Even as wet as she was, the tightness of her pussy slightly resisted Luke’s entry.  Devin closed her eyes, relishing the sensation as Luke’s cock filled her.  Luke, for his part, simply stared up at Devin as she slowly started to ride him, his hips sinking deep into the mattress under her weight.  New to it as she was, Devin’s movements were inexperienced but eager.  As she settled into the rhythm she looked down at her lover.  He looked so small, his chest sandwiched between her thighs, each as wide around as it was.  It was strange but intoxicating, this feeling.  Not of being strong, but that her strength was attractive, erotic, a source of adoration for the man beneath her.

Flush with her own muscularity, she raised both of her arms into a mighty bicep flex.  Luke’s hands found her peaks and squeezed at them futilely before moving on to trace her corded forearms, her mounded traps.  “Yes baby!  What do you think of those?”

“Fuck!  You’re so big!”  The small part of Luke’s mind still capable of thought was amazed that he had lasted as long as he had, but the intense milking sensation of Devin’s sex on his, combined with the realization of his deepest fantasies as Devin flaunted her physique for his benefit was too much.  “I can’t take any more!”

“Give it to me Luke.”  Devin cranked her arms into a monumental crab flex, Luke’s hand practically disappearing into her muscle cleavage.  “Give it all to me.”  With a wordless shout, Luke erupted, convulsing in ecstasy as spurt after spurt filled his lover.  The sensation drove Devin over the edge of a second orgasm, her scream joining Luke’s voice.
---------------------------------------------------

A minute later the couple lay on their sides facing one another.  Devin’s head was buried in Luke’s chest, even as the width of her body loomed over his.  She giggled softly to herself with a combination of exhilaration and pleasure.

“I think that we may have been a bit loud toward the end there.”  The short giggle following this statement led Luke to believe that she wasn’t too worried about the possibility.

“I guess so.”  Luke admitted.  “You think that Krista will be angry or something?”

“No.  She’s just going to tease me about it relentlessly.”  Devin grimaced playfully.

A body like that, she could break Krista in half without even trying and she’s worried about being teased.

“What is it?”  Devin asked, as Luke smiled at her, lost in his thoughts.

“Just happy to be here.”  Luke replied.

“Oh.”  Devin yawned and snuggled up tighter against him.  “Me too.”

Offline Trinitus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2017, 10:20:27 am »
So hot.
I realky like this story, the way Devin went from a shy slightly insecure girl to this "Titaness" of pure sexuality.
Real godd writing, real good. :clap:

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2017, 12:01:03 pm »
 :wow: you are really skilled. Amazing once again!!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  1st Story: Out of Her Shell [draight]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View