Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575241 Posts in 71949 Topics by 28440 Members - Latest Member: vvaass March 19, 2024, 10:05:33 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  1st Story: Out of Her Shell [draight]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 1st Story: Out of Her Shell [draight]  (Read 75312 times)

Offline Maestro

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: 1st Story: Out of Her Shell [draight]
« Reply #90 on: June 22, 2019, 03:32:31 pm »
Of course! Now I remember, I have s DA account. Sorry for my confusion.

Offline draight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #91 on: August 02, 2019, 10:57:51 pm »
The cheerful gossip from the other girls washed over Jess but she bothered to listen to them, instead keeping her attention on the front door and only occasionally chipping in a sound of agreement or word of advice.  Devin had sounded… off on the phone, and she was starting to think that perhaps inviting her here to meet with a group of new people hadn’t been the best idea.  Maybe I should excuse myself, step out and meet her outside… She had said that she was fine though, and if worse came to worst she could just manufacture some sort of distraction and extract the two of them.  She looked down the table, trying to gauge how difficult it would be to spill coffee on Meghan while making it look like an accident.  Perhaps if she faked a laughing fit… or maybe gestured really emphatically at some point…

*Ding*

Jess stood to her feet as Devin entered the shop.  The brunette let a small frown crease her face as she quickly assessed the situation.  Something was wrong all right.  Her expert eyes roamed over her friend picking out details.  The little powerhouse was dressed in the same outfit that she had been wearing last night when she left with Luke.  She hadn’t applied any makeup, not unusual for Devin admittedly, but her eyes were red and puffy and her hair unkempt.  Most concerning for Jess was her posture; she hadn’t seen Devin in this pose in a while.  Her hands were clasped together in front, horseshoe triceps fully flared as she pulled her enormous shoulders inward, while the oversized U of her traps loomed high, the muscles seeming to frame Devin’s head as it hunched forward on her bull neck.  Instead of her usual surprisingly gentle steps she shuffled her dainty feet, mighty legs rubbing against one another.  Oh boy… Devin looked around the room and Jess quickly put on a gentle smile as their eyes met.  If Luke did something I swear I’ll kill him… assuming she didn’t already break him in half.

Conversation around the table had petered out as the other girls took note of Jess’s posture.  They began to turn, craning their necks around to see what was going on.  Immediately the buzz of voices came back with a surge.

“Oh my God!”

“Is that…?”

“I’ve heard of her.  A couple of my friends saw her around campus the other day…”

“Dan was at the gym the other day and he said that he thought he saw a girl bench, like, 500 pounds or something but I figured he was, like, joking or something…”

“Jess, do you know her?”

Jess impatiently waved them into silence, preparing to walk over and talk to Devin alone, but was surprised as the redhead quickly navigated the room to stand next to her.  The newcomer lifted one hand to wave in greeting to the assembled girls and smiled shyly.  The friendly expression began to waver after several moments as the seated young women simply gawked at her.  The silence stretched on and Devin’s herculean forearm began to slowly swell as she tensed up, the watchers’ eyes growing wider and wider as they stared entranced.

Enough of this… “Ahem,” Jess coughed, and smiled sweetly as she regained the attention of the table.  “Girls, this is Devin.”  She gave a small flourish towards the girl standing next to her as though they would have no idea who she was referring to. 

Devin took her cue, trying another smile and adding in a little wave and a “Hello”. 

“Devin, these are some of the girls from the squad.”  Jess waited expectantly for a few moments before letting out an audible sigh.  “And their names are…”

“Oh!”  The closest said sheepishly as she bolted to her feet.  The other girls rose in a staggered fashion.  “I’m Shyla, nice to meet you.”

“Taylor.”

“Hannah.”

“Maddie.”

“Meghan.”

“Nice to meet you all,” Devin chirped as she unclenched, finally seeming to relax.

“We’ll be right back,” Jess announced as she took Devin’s arm in hers and led her towards the counter.  “What’s wrong?” she asked once they were out of earshot of the others.

“It’s nothing, just something stupid.”  Devin turned her attention to the barista.  “I’ll take a mocha please.”

“Uh huh, sure thing.”  Jess waited patiently until Devin received her drink before continuing.  “Look, I’ve known Luke for a long time, I know he doesn’t always think through everything before speaking, but you know that he…” She shook her head.  “Anyway, I’m sure that I’m on your side whatever it was.”

“Just like that?”  Devin seemed surprised by Jess’s declaration.

“I mean, unless you did something horrible, which I would find hard to believe.  Unless…” she put on a look of mock horror, “you didn’t crush him by accident or anything, right?  Like…you know…”

“What?  No!  Jess!”  Devin blushed fiercely, but Jess felt relieved as she let out a short giggle.  “Actually, it has nothing to do with Luke,” she continued, “I got into a fight with Krista.”

“Oh.”  Jess’s concern instantly lifted and she turned back towards the girls.  “She’s ok, right?”  She asked as an afterthought.

“Of course… I mean, we didn’t hurt each other.”

Something about the statement struck Jess as  evasive, but she shrugged it off. “So that’s fine then.  Shit happens, you two will make up.”  Jess moved to lead the way back to the table, but it seemed like Devin wasn’t ready to go yet.

“But she seemed so mad.”  Devin thought for a moment.  “I didn’t even do anything.  I don’t think I did anyway.”

“Ok…”

Devin let out a long breath before continuing in a rush.  “She was going on about Sarah, you met Sarah, right?  Like she had thought that the two of us were… together or something like that.  Which is crazy,” she added quickly.

Oh, you poor thing.  Jess bit her tongue and simply nodded along sympathetically.  She’s so convinced that no one could see her as anything other than a monster that she was completely oblivious to the way Sarah kept looking at her.  Krista too, blinded by… whatever she feels exactly.  Jess briefly considered whether she should feel any guilt at not speaking up earlier, but couldn’t help concluding that it really hadn’t been any of her business.  Certainly she hadn’t expected it to come to a head.

“I mean, I’d never even thought about!  Me and Sarah?” Devin continued “But Krista thought that something had happened for some reason and… it’s just… I can’t believe that this happened.” Devin asked.  “I thought that I was used to people being afraid of me or grossed out by me and now it looks like there’s a whole other side of this and it hurt my friend.”

“Ok,” Jess butted in over Devin, “yes, whatever happened between you and Krista sucks.  Whatever happened to Krista also sucks.  But you know that it isn’t your fault.”

“Yeah,” Devin sighed, “I just feel bad for Krista, and I don’t want this to ruin our friendship.”

“Well, she’s a big girl.  She’ll have to deal with it, hopefully she’ll find a way.  Meanwhile, why don’t you come hang out with me and the airheads for a little while?  I promise I’ll find a way for us to sneak away soon and we can go do something more interesting.”

“Yeah.”  Devin nodded.  “Thanks Jess.”

“No problem.”  Jess stepped forward and wrapped her arms as far as they would go around Devin’s considerable bulk, and Devin gently returned the hug.  “Don’t worry, I guarantee this hug is entirely platonic,” Jess growled into her ear and Devin shook them both with her laughter.

Priya scrolled through her phone notifications as she headed back to the dorm, noting that Devin had called.   She hadn’t left a message or sent a follow-up text, so presumably it hadn’t been anything too important.  Nothing about the apartment struck her immediately as being out of the ordinary, although she was a little bit surprised to see Krista sitting by herself on the couch as Priya had half expected Sarah to still be hanging around.  The tall blonde didn’t notice the arrival of her roommate, seeming instead to be lost in thought, so Priya proceeded on to the bathroom where she took a quick shower and changed.  Emerging some time later, she found Krista still sitting where she had left her.

“Deep contemplation isn’t generally your M.O.”  Krista looked up slowly as Priya addressed her.  “What are you thinking about?”

“I fucked up,” Krista said.  Her voice was low and hoarse, a far cry from her usual brash, confident tones.

“Oh.”  Priya hadn’t been expecting that.  Alright, well, I didn’t think I was going to be doing this today.  Let’s pick up the pieces.  “Ok, scooch over,” she said gently and seated herself next to the tall blonde.  “I’m sure that it’s not that bad.”

“It’s pretty bad,” Krista said, “I don’t know if Devin will forgive me.  I probably wouldn’t…”

“Devin?”  Priya thought back to the missed phone call.  “She’s generally pretty forgiving.”

“We fought.”

“You fought?  Like fought, or fought?”

“Physically… I guess.”

“Really?”  Priya looked her up and down.  “Because you still seem to have all of your limbs attached.”

“Very funny,” Krista said sullenly before lapsing into a prolonged silence.  Priya waited.  “I guess that she didn’t really fight back,” she eventually confessed, looking down at her hands.  They were red and swollen, a small amount of scraping evident on several of the knuckles.  “She didn’t have to,” Krista murmured to herself, “she didn’t even have to fight back.”

As if anyone aside from Krista ever would have thought that she would.  But this probably isn’t the time to pull on that particular thread.   Priya let out a heavy sigh; she had teased Krista enough times about her over-confidence and braggadocio, had needled her about it the previous night in fact.  It was seeming a bit less humorous now.  “Look, Krista… if I said something that…” 

“What?  You?”  Krista looked up at her, wide eyed, lip trembling slightly. 

She really was shook up, Priya realized, she hadn’t ever expected to see the day.  “Tell me what happened.”

“Hello?” Jess called out as she led the way into the auditorium.  “Anybody in here?”  After several moments of silence she shrugged.  “Guess not,” she said over her shoulder.  “Come on down, I’ll show you around.”  She gestured as she made her way down the stairs.

Devin followed along, looking around carefully.  “It’s a lot bigger than I was picturing it.”

“It’s actually pretty small by the standards of a theater, we have a couple that are considerably bigger.  Don’t worry though; it doesn’t look nearly as bad when you’re up on stage.  The way the lights work, it’s like there isn’t even an audience out there looking at you.  With music, you can’t even hear them.”  They came to the end of the row through the seating, to edge of the stage.  It was about 4 feet tall, level with Jess’s chest and Devin’s collar.  The shorter girl eyed it appraisingly.  “We can go around the side and get up by the stairs,” Jess began, but Devin ignored her.  The redhead placed her hands on the stage and with a quiet huff and surge of brawn lifted herself up and on top.  A dull boom sounded out as her weight landed on top and Devin frowned, before giving an appraising *stomp* that rang out louder than the first.

“Careful there Barda,” Jess scolded, “Its hollow in places, and I can’t imagine how expensive this would be to replace.”

“It’s fine.”  Devin executed two quick hops to demonstrate.  “See?  Perfectly solid.  Now, if I wanted to do some damage…”

“Geez, enough, please.”  Jess held up a hand to signal surrender.  She placed her hands along the edge of the stage in imitation of Devin’s earlier movement and prepared to jump up and on.  Before she could, however, her vision was obscured by the freckled expanse of Devin’s bulging calves.  The musclegirl simply bent over at the waist, slipped her hands underneath Jess’s armpits and straightened back up, plucking the brunette off the ground and depositing her back on her feet in a single effortless motion.

“Thank you,” Jess said smoothly as she led Devin away from the edge towards the center of the stage.  “I know we’ve already run through it quite a few times, but obviously you could benefit by actually being up here.  We should also play around with the lighting, give you a feel for what it will be like.  Ok, here.”  Jess indicated where she wanted Devin to stand.  “Hand,” she directed, waited for Devin to put her hand out low with the palm up and carefully stepped on, “Up.”

For their first several rehearsals Jess had marveled at these feats of strength, but now she was in the zone, hardly thinking about Devin as her friend gently and smoothly curled her up to shoulder height and then pressed her up over her head to a full arm extension.  After all, she had full confidence in her own sense of balance, and Devin’s arm, thicker around than her own thigh, was perfectly steady.  She looked around with a critical eye, trying to assess how the view would look from around the room.  I should have brought someone else to serve as the audience.  Whatever, I’m sure its fine.  “Everything ok down there, Devin?” she asked absently.

“Fine.”  Came the reply.  “You hardly weigh anything.”

“I guess I’ll take that as a compliment.”

“Well yeah, why wouldn’t you?”  Jess silently conceded this point as Devin continued, “Handling your weight was never a concern anyway though.  Some of the other stuff you asked about on the other hand…”

“Yes,” Jess drew the word out, relishing the buildup, “about that.  I got a bit of help from some friends; the stage department came through with just about everything.”

“Really?” Devin sounded unexpectedly excited at this revelation.  “We’re going to get all the stuff that we were talking about?”

“Most of it,” Jess clarified.

“Soon, I hope. I've been going as hard as I can in the gym lately, Luke’s been loving it even if he doesn’t know exactly what’s going on,” Devin chuckled, and Jess felt herself shifting slightly in space as the redhead lifted her free arm and flexed it experimentally, the limb swelling to a jaw-dropping circumference, “but it’s gotten to the point where I’m always so tired that I’m not ever at full strength.  I need to actually test myself out against everything, make sure I’m strong enough so that I can take a few days to rest up and recover to one hundred percent.  I mean, the chains I can definitely handle, but…"

Jess paused a beat, wondering if she should ask roughly what percent Devin had been at when she had beaten all the men in their life in a simultaneous arm-wrestling match.  Instead she went for her own reveal, “it’s already here.”

“What?  Really!?”

Jess let out a surprised shriek as the support went out from underneath her.  Devin caught her in the crook of one musclebound arm and smoothly set her on her feet, nothing hurt except her pride at her momentary loss of composure.  “Yes… well.”  She brushed herself off, stalling for time to regain her composure.  A quick glance at her friend assured her that she needn’t have bothered; the other girl wasn’t paying her any attention.

Devin was focused entirely on the darkness in the back of the stage.  “So, I can try it all out?  Can we bring it out here?”  As Jess watched, her shoulders suddenly began to swell as though in anticipation, her chest expanding powerfully as her breaths grew deeper.

“Well… I can’t move all of that stuff by myself, but if you want to,” Jess said.  Devin immediately set off.  “Wait!  Just remember that if we, um, you, break anything before the show we won’t be able to replace it so…”  Jess hurried after her, “just be careful, please.

“Hey,” Luke said in surprise as he opened the door, “I wasn’t expecting to see you again today…”  Devin stood at the entranceway to his and Nick’s rooms.  Her face was flushed a deep red, copious sweat glistening on her forehead beneath wildly untidy copper locks.  She hadn’t changed clothes since he had seen her off this morning, and he noticed with some concern that the hems in her blouse around her shoulders and neck had blown out, almost completely ripping free to turn the shirt into a tube top.  She took several deep measured breaths, her powerful chest swelling out and threatening to finish the job.  Looking down further, he saw that her shorts had burst along the seams as well.  Her entire body seemed to twitch; muscles flexing and relaxing all across her body in a symphony of hypertrophied femininity as her inhuman muscle fibers quivered uncontrollably.  He found himself staring at her right shoulder, unable to take in all of her enormity at once.  The triple head of her deltoids seemed to strain against the massive cable of her traps like two industrial machines at odds with one another.  “Are you ok?” he asked with some alarm.

Instead of answering she let out a last powerful breath and lifted both arms towards him in a hug.  Luke accepted unquestioningly and then let out a large ‘huff’ as she relaxed her body, putting her considerable weight on him.  He quickly dropped lower, trying to get himself under her center of mass.  Her scent filled his nose as he buried his face in her neck.  “Tired,” she murmured.

“I can tell,” he replied, “What’s going on?  Why are you here?  Not that it’s a problem of course.”  He could feel her pulse in the base of her neck where it pressed up against his.  The heat of her body was evident even through their clothing.

“I was hanging out with Jess,” Devin offered as an explanation.  “I thought I would just come back here instead of going home.  I figured that you wouldn’t mind.”

“Of course not,” Luke said as he shifted positions underneath her.  “But I’m going to need you to stand on your own again in a minute or two.”  In response she pushed her lips to his in a kiss before sliding her body down his to stand on her own feet again.  “Come on in.”  Luke stepped back to make room for her in the doorway.

“I could use some water,” Devin said as she entered.  She made it to the table before her thick legs gave out on her and slumped into a chair.

“Sure.”  Luke filled a glass for her and put in her hand.  She immediately gulped down most of it before finishing the remaining dregs in a few slow, deliberate swallows.  Putting the emptied glass down on the table she stretched her arms out to the sides as she let out a long yawn, the movement finishing off her shirt’s attempts to contain her shoulders.  Unfortunately for Luke, the fabric was pulled tight enough by her prodigious chest to preserve her modesty and Devin didn’t seem to notice that anything had happened at all.

“Can I stay here tonight?  I don’t want to go all the way back home.”  She glanced towards Luke’s bedroom.

“Yeah.”  Luke offered his hand.  “Come on, let’s get you to bed.”  She followed along behind him, content to go wherever he led.  Once in his room, Luke quickly removed several articles of clothing from his bed and Devin gratefully tumbled in, lying spread-eagle on her back.  Luke seated himself at her side and began to rub her arm.  The organic steel of her muscles trembled under his touch and he shifted himself to dig the heel of both palms into the blocky meat of her bicep as Devin groaned appreciatively.  He continued, imagining that with each pulsation in the fibers of her arm that they were swelling; growing larger and stronger.  Taking encouragement from Devin’s sounds of pleasure, Luke moved his hands up to her collar, swinging a leg over her midriff to straddle her.  Slowly, he began to migrate his hands downward, testing himself against the slabs of her upper pectorals.

“Baby, I’m tired…” Devin protested weakly as he began to probe under the fabric of her shirt.

“You can stop me any time you want…” he replied.

“I don’t know if I can even lift my arms…”

“Really…?” Luke removed his hands from her chest and clasped them against hers, “the helpless little girl can’t fight off her big strong boyfriend?”

“I’m serious.”  She tried lifting her arms, pushing Luke up and back.  He bore back down against her with all his weight, arresting her progress.  After about 20 seconds of stalemate her arms began to tremble.  Finally, she gave up, arms going limp and flopping back down to the bed.

“Wow,” Luke breathed out in genuine surprise at his victory, uncertain if it was real or faked on her part.

“I just want to relax,” she said softly, “it’s been a really long day…”

“Of course.”  Luke placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.  “Is there anything I can do?  We could just play a game or watch something if you want.”

“That would be nice, but…”  She smiled shyly up at him,  “Well, I have been going hard all day.  Maybe you could help me relieve some of my tension…”  She began to play with her shirt, working it up and over her head.

Luke grinned and moved down to her waist.  She arched her back for him as he deftly unbuttoned her shorts.  Despite her assistance, he had to stand at the end of the bed, pulling with all his might to slip them over the grossly swollen trunks of her legs.  The sound of further tearing obvious as he negotiated them over the cables of her quads, with only a brief respite for her knees before he struggled to get them around and over her bulging calves.  At last he slipped them past her feet and discarded them on the floor.

Her thighs parted for him and he nestled his head forward to find her wet and warm.  She cooed appreciatively as he took his time; kissing, licking, teasing her.  Devin moved her legs up over his shoulders, her meaty hamstrings against his back, the sheer weight of her muscle mass pushing his body down irresistibly into the mattress and pressing his face deeper into her.  She hadn’t simply been joking about needing release; hardly a minute seemed to pass before her breath grew quick and shallow, body tensing a last time and finally seeming to melt away as she rumbled through the orgasm she had been needing.

Several moments passed before Luke tried to lift his head.  Devin’s body was completely relaxed, but the weight of her legs kept him pinned helplessly to the bed, her feet were crossed gently at her ankles, solid calves pressed to the back of his neck preventing his escape.  From his position, gazing up the trunk of her body, he couldn’t see her face; her mountainous chest completely obscuring it from his view as it swelled and receded with her breath.

“Devin?” He asked quietly, and repeated a bit louder, “Devin?”  A light snore was her only response.  He prodded at his fleshy prison experimentally, before gently pounding at her quads with his fists.  The blows rebounded off her with no more impression than a fly on an elephant.

Several minutes passed, Luke trying his best to settle in despite the awkwardness of his position before he abruptly felt the pressure on him lifting.  Before he could move, he felt a strong hand grasp him by the scruff of his neck and drag him bodily up across the cobblestone of her abs to nestle his face between her pecs.  Devin’s gentle snoring continued unabated as her other arm moved around his back to hold him against her.  Luke smiled to himself, smothering the deep cleavage between her pectorals in kisses before settling in and drifting off to sleep.

Offline Lacertosus

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #92 on: August 03, 2019, 05:08:41 am »
Christmas already? Thank you. :)

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #93 on: August 05, 2019, 05:13:33 pm »
Such amazing writing style and descriptions of the interactions and her musculature......hope the chapters keep coming!! K++

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #94 on: August 07, 2019, 07:45:30 pm »
What a great story! You really have a wonderful talent for the written word. I am so glad you made an update otherwise I might never have found it.This is one of those stories you never want to end and can never get enough. Thank you for a marvelous read! K+

Offline potatocarrot

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #95 on: September 09, 2019, 07:49:54 pm »
YES! YES! YES! I have been waiting for this for so long, this is by far my most favourite story! THANK YOU! Now please keep going!

Offline markwilson753

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #96 on: September 11, 2019, 09:10:26 pm »
very nice continuation, definitely one of my favs

Offline Pac

• Activity:
    0%
  • Story writer, render artist
« Reply #97 on: November 15, 2019, 07:17:12 am »
Excellent addition. Interested to see how the pseudo-love triangle between Devin Krista and Sarah is resolved. Glad to see you back at it. I was worried you had lost interest in  this most wonderful tale. Best,

Offline Pac

• Activity:
    0%
  • Story writer, render artist
« Reply #98 on: November 15, 2019, 07:18:26 am »
Excellent addition. Interested to see how the pseudo-love triangle between Devin, Krista, and Sarah is resolved.

Glad to see you back at it. I was worried you had lost interest in  this most wonderful tale.

Best,

Pac

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #99 on: February 25, 2021, 06:13:50 pm »
I just finished to retead this story and it's great loss that this story was dropped. I hope that one day draight will continue it.

Offline jstans

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #100 on: February 27, 2021, 02:06:40 pm »
I agree. I always liked this story and draight's writing style. He created characters that were interesting and relatable. Even Devin, while she's superhuman in terms of strength, feels like any number of people I've met. I always wanted to see the end of this one; hopefully we get it in the future.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline jumpy999

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #101 on: March 01, 2021, 09:25:14 pm »
This is one of my favorite all-time stories on this site. Draight's stories have the perfect balance between character, story, and sexytime stuff. Crossing my fingers he returns someday.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline bfmb3831

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #102 on: March 08, 2021, 08:49:21 pm »
This is one of the best stories to ever appear on this site. Great writing style and realistic scenarios. Wish there were more like this.

Offline mancio98

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #103 on: April 24, 2023, 11:35:24 pm »
Found 3 days ago this story and… my gosh it is perfect best story ever read. Wish that some days could be finished, I would pay for it

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  1st Story: Out of Her Shell [draight]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View