Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572535 Posts in 72087 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 04:32:51 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Headscissor Knockouts
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Headscissor Knockouts  (Read 123639 times)

skijerk302

Re: Best scissor in session!
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2013, 04:52:36 pm »
I agree.    Absolutely stunning but an average session.   Wouldn't book again.    Not a brown belt in Bjj like she has advertised.   I wanted a wrestling session but she wanted a muscle worship session.   

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2013, 04:52:36 pm »

Choked

Re: Headscissor Knockouts
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2013, 03:56:24 pm »
This is a amazing topic!
If U go to Japan, it's a kind of pleassure, to being knocked out!
Look www.m-club-q.com
In a perfect applyed figure four headscissor, there is no pain at all, just a python feeling around your throat, a little bit of dreaming... and good night!
(If the woman also have shiny pantyhose - U are in heaven!)
  ;D ;D ;D

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2013, 09:12:24 am »
I was knocked out by Cindy by accident and what I experienced was a quick change in my vision. I saw the room turning yellow and closing in. My peripheral vision went first, and I felt weak and my reactions were feeble. I reached up to tap, but it was too late. It happened fast and I came to in a state of complete confusion. I felt subdued by her strength, surprized that it could happen so fast, and admiration that she was so powerful that she could do that so easily. Treasure also knocked me out by accident as I was trying to tap. Since then I have kept my hand in position. Gia had me close but as the room turned yellow I tapped quite quickly. I was confused and dizzy for a few minutes afterwards. All three times it was a reverse headscissors.

ll14754

« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2013, 04:06:14 pm »
weak4legs describes it best. its like you are dreaming and you forget where you are and then you come to,being slapped and you're like "hey why is <insert name of wrestler> here?" and then you remember.

I will say as many others have as well, you usually do NOT have time to tap - it just happens which is why its recommended if possible that the girl is experienced and watching for signs. I was knocked out cold very suddenly in a Robin reverse headscissors and she was a real pro about it. Cindy had in me in her reverse and got me to the verge where I was seeing stars and blacking out but I was able to tap in time and avoided going out totally.

Offline mel3314

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2013, 01:32:21 pm »
I have had sessions with 7 women (total sessions about 17), all of whom I selected because of their powerful looking legs.  So here are my comments.

1.  Jana Linke-Sippl - Greatest body scissors ever.  Here thighs are huge and packed with enormous muscle.  She watches you as she increases the pressure; a small smile on her face, as she sees you react to her tighter squeeze.  If she wanted to, she could instantly have anyone taping.  She even had me taping without even locking her ankles.  Same thing with her head scissors.  Her power is simply off-the-chart strong.  She is a very nice person to session with.

2.  Fabi Antoine - Incredible body scissors.  Although her legs appear lean, and her massive biceps draw your attention away from her lower body, in fact her thighs are extremely powerful.  She is a black belt European judo champion who has serious wrestling skills.  I constantly taped in either her body or head scissors.  Great personality and  ton of fun.

3.  Monix - She has the best looking legs; extraordinarily shaped thighs and calves.  We had sessions over 10 years and her scissors holds just got stronger and stronger.  Her power is not as much as Fabi and Jana, but she is very skilled at wrestling and its really hard to break out of her holds.
She is unbelievably beautiful and a very nice, fun person.

4.  Lynn Suave - Talk about lean, powerfully hard thighs.  She had the hardest thighs at rest.  When she squeezed, she could inflict massive pain if you didn't agree in advance to limit her pressure.  Also a nice women.

5. Monica Mollica - This session was long ago, when she was just beginning to session.  I don't even know if she still does sessions.  Amazing looking legs, matched by a very beautiful face.  Her leg muscles are huge, but since I think I was an early client, she seemed to not fully appreciate how much I wanted to be scissored when we wrestled.  Despite not being that big compared with other girls, her strength made her a dominant wrestler.  Oh yes, great upper body strength as well as her legs.

6.  Diana Ball - We had two sessions some time ago.  She had just healed from a leg injury, so she sad her cardio was off and she was 200 lbs.  But still, WOW.  At 5'10, she looked great and well proportioned.  She is deceptively powerful because she doesn't lift weights to get ripped, only to gain strength.  Her body scissors was fantastic.  She easily made me tap again and again.  Her head scissors has knockout quality.  I remember her figure 4 head-scissors as being amazingly strong; I felt like her big thighs were smothering my head.  She is truly beautiful and very fun to be with.

7.  Tazzie Colomb - When I had several sessions with her maybe 8 years ago she weighed about 185 lbs.  Now she is around 200 lbs.  She is pure muscle and power.  Unreal strength, but she doesn't really like to wrestle and isn't that skilled;  mostly she likes to pose.  Her body scissors, head locks, and bearhugs are perhaps the best in the business; although Jana's scissors are on a par.  Once you are in the session she is great, but her reliability in New Orleans is questionable.   

Offline mel3314

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2013, 01:49:53 pm »
OMG, I forgot to comment on my most recent session with Sophie Steel.  She is the 8th woman that I have had a session with.

Sophie Steel- Her scissors holds are very, very strong.  She has absolutely beautiful legs--very large muscular thighs and extremely well developed calves.  But I have to say, that what you will notice first about Sophie is her gorgeous face.  She is a world-class beauty.  If you took away her muscles, she could compete in Miss Universe, and win.  We didn't really wrestle, I just wanted to be put in scissors holds.  I probably didn't test her strength and dominance as much as I could have--my fault.  But I enjoyed every minute of being with her.  Great personality. 

Offline richvan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2013, 02:36:12 pm »
Goddess Vegas, a.k.a. Lethal Leg Goddess. Former Vegas showgirl, now retired from the scene but with legs like tree trunks, sexy, feminine and strong. Was never into scissors until meeting her. Did head and body scissors. Sessioned with her a couple of times a year for five years. She had such muscle control she was able to almost hug me with those pythons as if they were her arms. Second session I want to fill close to full strength. Head scissors around my jaw. I tapped out. Had a great time. Two or three days later back home I was eating oatmeal (!) and a filling popped out. I went to the dentist and he asked how this could have happened, while he was fixing the filling. I FINALLY realized and began to smile, but didn't explain. The dentist gave me a quizzical look. Ah, memories!

Tony...just curious when you sessioned with Goddess Vegas??  I sessioned with her in about 2005...probably near the end of her sessioning career, but wow those scissors!

Offline MixedWrestler

• Activity:
    0%
  • (semi) competitive wrestling,
« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2013, 04:12:05 pm »
For the oldies amongst us: Sonia Fernades had scissors that could kill you, even though she wasn't a bodybuilder at all. I always thought " how bad can it be?" that was untill I was caught in her headscissors. Instant submission. She is the only one who ever accomplished submitting me by scissoring my thigh! her scissor was that tight, that I had to give up. Not even the biggest bodybuilders I met could do that.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline woodstock

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2013, 04:44:44 pm »
When I started sessioning, I was always looking for the biggest women I could find to session with. In the first five years I had sessions with Kasie Cavenaugh, Gabrielle Hames, Joy Nash, Goddess Vegas, Tazzie Colomb, Ms. Rayne, and Amber DeLuca.  None of them save Gabrielle could get me to tap out in a head scissors. I probably had 8 sessions with Gabby, and she only got me to tap once in a head scissors.  Kasie complained that I had no neck! Ms. Rayne got me to tap once in a body scissors.  When I was in Florida I decided to book a session with Ana Gianti back in the day when she was doing sessions.  I kinda bragged to her about how none of the 'big' girls had been able to get me to tap out. She was going to be the first strictly muscle worship session that I booked because I figured she wouldn't be able to do much, but she insisted that, even though she was not into competitive wrestling, she wanted to see if she could get me to tap out.  She was, if I remember correctly, about 5' 2". and 140 lbs.  The first time she wrapped those legs around my head......I almost passed out before I tapped out.  She hit me with every type of scissor she could think of, and the only one she didn't get an instant tap out was her body scissors, and probably only because I was so big that she couldn't lock are ankles.  (But her leg squeeze alone was brutal, and I'm sure had she been able to lock those ankles I'd have been tapping out immediately).  She also started taunting me about how I wasn't much of a challenge.  She did about  1/2 of the session just putting me in different scissors and slowly squeezing until she determined how much I could take.  Then repeating it over and over.  I was in awe of her.  I've always thought that the reason her scissors were so deadly was because she had incredible inner thigh strength, and that maybe the bigger girls, their larger muscles sometimes worked against them.  So Ana definitely would be my #1. 

tonyjungle

« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2013, 10:54:41 am »
Rich an, I sessioned with Goddess Vegas both in Vegas and my town from 2005 to 2010 when she all but retired to become a physical trainer. Looking back she was really a domina with me and world class athlete.

j635746

« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2013, 08:43:14 pm »
Best scissor session has to be Maria Garcia in my opinion.  She starts off gently but when she applies the full force, she can make you tap in seconds.  She is not the biggest women in the world but she has a lot of muscle in her tiny frame.

Offline Hemax

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2013, 01:04:04 pm »
I have had sessions with many girls that can put on a brutal scisscor that can make you see stars within seconds. But Sunfire really was something different, see made me feel like my eyes were going to pop out of my head, and made me tap out with a little feeling of panic.. She complimented me that I could take a lot of her scissoring and that she was squeezing about 80% of her strength, but maybe she said that to all the guys :-)

Offline mixedwrestler08

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2013, 12:14:35 pm »
 :what: sunfire hast very strong legs.she made me pass out three times in two different sessions. gia, safa warda and jenni had very strong scissors as well, especially if you consider their small size. ola, tia and antscha are not that far away concerning their power. amrita and jill from scissor planet do not have the leg power of the afore mentioned girls but are very good in usiing just enough powerand do have god stamina ...

j635746

« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2013, 12:27:18 pm »
Forgot about Sunfire.  Here scissors are excellent not to mention her belly punching.  My stomach was sore for a week afterwards.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #59 on: September 05, 2013, 01:17:06 am »
The second real wrestler I sessioned with was Cindy Huntress. The first was Kasie. Before then, I had only met Dommes and tough girls. "Have you ever done this before?" She asked. "Oh, yes," I boasted, "I can take a lot of scissoring." Error! She wrapped those fitness model thighs around my head and knocked me out in seconds. I still think it was accidental, because she didn't know how inexperienced I was. She had the strongest bodyscissor I 've ever felt. She just weakened me with her powerful thighs until I could only tap weakly. Then she climbed on top of me and taunted me. I swear her legs were stronger than any bodybuilder, including Rene Toney. Maybe I caught Vegas on a bad day, but she wasn't as strong as Cindy.

Brigy B's thighs are like sculpted iron. Hers are the only thighs that compare to Cindy's for power.

Arekah can really control you with her legs. And Gia is dangerous if she traps your head. But Cindy had the ability to weaken you with a bodyscissor without breaking your ribs or damaging your cartilege. Amazing precision and control.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Headscissor Knockouts

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View