Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572627 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28633 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 06:59:36 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Sheena from Hungary
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sheena from Hungary  (Read 36744 times)

Offline ramblerbc

• Activity:
    0%
Sheena from Hungary
« on: January 11, 2019, 03:57:49 am »
Hi has anyone sessioned with sheena. Wow she sounds and looks amazing and sge is touring the US. I have set up a match with her but not sure what type to go for i usually do fun competitive for a good part of the session but this time i think it will be a waste of my time she eill mop the floir with me if the reviews are true lol. What would be a good alternative anyone have any ideas maybe a pin only style match?

Offline ramblerbc

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Sheena from Hungary
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2019, 03:42:11 am »
Were you able to get any pins or submissions on her? How is her strength could you overpower her . I know she is mmore skilled then me but hoping i will at least be stronger!. It sounds like she is very friendly and fun too. Does she do smothers or face sitting? Or is all just technical moves

Offline ramblerbc

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2019, 12:09:22 pm »
We are about the same size.  So i guess will be similar expierance. Im really curious to feel her strength would love to be overpowered do you think she could bench press you lol. Will she be offended if i ask for face sitting pins i get the feeling its pure wrestling and no domination kink stuff am i right?

Offline heinrich1970

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2019, 05:47:18 am »
Sheena is a great wrestler and she is very strong and built, enjoy your Session with her..and aks her personal by the way what you like...so renwre is telling you, have fun

Alina-fan

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2019, 09:45:14 am »
Sheena is very nice and friendly. I think she offers domination sessions now. You should respect her limits though. Nothing sexual whatsover. Other than that, she's open to suggestions. She likes to show of her strength, so things like armwrestling, lift & carry, mercy challenge are fine.

As for her strength and skill level, you can check out her videos.

Offline ramblerbc

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2019, 07:15:00 pm »
Great thanks for all the feedback. I cant wait to meet her!

Offline ramblerbc

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2019, 11:57:11 am »
Hi guys well i got to meet her and was not disappointed. I was able to win arm wrestling , mercy and a few strenhth games. Then we did very light playful sparring. Then went for the wrestling where i was creamed. I only did anout 3 or 4 competitive rounds becuase my cardio was no where near her to keep up. Says maybe she will be back in the summer was a good wake up call to get back into shape. Hopefully have a  bwtter match next time

Offline Dona Fell Friz

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2019, 12:37:54 am »

Sheena is a life-changing astonishment. She is as adorable as a little kitten, blessed with one in a million good looks, stunningly smart (speaking excellent English Although she says it’s not good enough) and a stunningly powerful, highly skilled technical wrestler.
If you tied her down to a chair and brought a baseball bat to the fight she would still kick your ass across seven state lines.
She is 27 now, has been a judoka for 20 years. It was very, very serious training.
Her approach is nonstop grappling with a sense of fun. She can outwrescle men twice her size, so she thinks it’s rather a joke when you give your all to beating her. I am a bit of a gym rat, and she complimented me by calling me strong, but she handled me like a toddler no stop.
I had booked an extensively long session but simply couldn’t go on after it was a third over. Having been consistently underwhelmed by other nice women who lack experienced wrestling skill, I asked her to go all in. Well, she gave me 50% and wiped the flow with me. (She said it was 50%, but she was probably fibbing to be kind to me.) If she had hit me full strength I would be posting this review from the emergency room.
Even though I was through wrestling long before I expected, with hours remaining, I don’t feel that a second of down time was wasted.
She is a delightfully sweet soul who likes to know the people she meets and treat them like friends. I asked her if she would mind us moving onto the bed so I could stretch out my aching spine. She took my torso across her lap, gave me a gentle stretching embrace for many minutes at a time to help ease the “ouchie” (as they call it in Hungary), and rubbed a healing sports gel on it repeatedly.
What an angel.
Yes, when it was over I was more than a little in love.
Sheena gets that kind of attention quite a lot. She is one of the rare good hearts who doesn’t take her mountains of admirers so seriously that she becomes egocentric. She responds to new people with a deep rapport, generous warmth and respect. You will certainly feel after visiting her that you have found a remarkable new friend. Who happins to be an international black belt judo champion.
Sheena has a big bag of secret tricks that I won’t spoil by revealing, but I will say that she brought me to extraordinary avenues of combat and domination that I would never have imagined myself. She made each of them unexpected (and enjoyable) treats, and how could I have stopped her anyway?
She is industriously studying new ways to improve her work. Currently she Is honing the skill of trash talking domination. I predict she will soon be one of the outstanding masters of that psychological role-playing aspect of sessions. As it is, she is serious but lighthearted, and entirely irresistible.
For those who value action above words, she is like Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee packed into Scarlett Johansson. I can’t think of anyone other than the astounding Arekah Lox who is her equal in power combined with allure. Sheena is more compact - 142 pounds, about 5’8” - but gifted with equal superhuman strength and Olympic-level athleticism. If these two beauties ever face off for a serious tussle, it would be epic!
Sheena belongs atop on any serious list of experiences session wrestling fans should have before they die.

Offline jazzer

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2019, 03:52:23 pm »
If she were able to go back in time Elvis would have wanted her as his girl friend.

Offline Dona Fell Friz

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2019, 06:22:33 am »
He should have been that lucky

Offline StuckHead

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2019, 04:58:18 pm »
Sheena will return to the US at the 30th of may

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2019, 05:02:33 pm »
Oh, she is awesome! Beautiful, so beautiful. Fun, so much fun. Strong, oh those scissors! I'm not into competitive, but prefer to experience the power of a beautiful strong woman and Sheena has it all! She gets booked full fast: first time clients surely will be returning clients!

I'm still on a high from spending time with her. She is a true treasure and super star in our session scene.

If you're into nipple torture, you'll be treated to something special. I never had a special feeling with it, but now I am suddenly into it, lol.

She is just that perfect Goddess who has it all. Go and book her fast!

-Squeezemebaby
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline uxiel [abracadabra]

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2019, 02:39:58 am »
I can't offer a review, but she posted a couple times on twit*** about her US travel, but doesn't respond to emails. I tried 3 times over the past week and nothing. Doesn't seem likely that I'll see her.

I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline JustBiceps

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2019, 12:36:56 pm »
I can't offer a review, but she posted a couple times on twit*** about her US travel, but doesn't respond to emails. I tried 3 times over the past week and nothing. Doesn't seem likely that I'll see her.

That's odd. Is she coming to your city?

Offline uxiel [abracadabra]

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2019, 02:52:09 pm »
yes

I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Sheena from Hungary

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View