Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574939 Posts in 72980 Topics by 28825 Members - Latest Member: aek1972 April 23, 2024, 08:25:16 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  my fantasy - growing bigger with my gf
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: my fantasy - growing bigger with my gf  (Read 36750 times)

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
Re: my fantasy - growing bigger with my gf
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2013, 11:57:14 am »
Well it's nothing extravagant (yet) but, in time, we'll get there. I try to pick quality equipment which doesn't do me any favours in terms of cost. But me and my girls get to train on our own terms and always together.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2013, 11:57:14 am »

Offline hamselv

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2013, 03:43:37 pm »
I am totally in to the idea, bit nothing really concrete yet.. What the heck do we do guys??  :woohoo:
A woman's place is in the gym!

acd889

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2014, 05:55:53 am »
This is exactly my fantasy and I've spent a lonnng time thinking about all the details   ;)

I decided I need someone in my life who understands my fetish and my obsession. My gf and I meet via online dating - we're perfectly matched. She's brunette, 3-4 inches shorter than me.  She's got a thick frame, the kind with "built in" muscle tone, if she's lean enough - which she is, via careful dieting, tons of working out, and a primal lust to be muscular and cut. I love being jacked as well - the feeling of aching, burning muscles turns me on even more. Bulging veins in the mirror .. imagining somebody squeezing them and panting over their bulging size..

We both have a huge muscle fetish that's strong enough where we can turn ourselves on by flexing into the mirror - so put us together and it's like a nuclear reaction. We explore our fantasy together over the years. We study TRT and get into low-dose/long-term steroid use which sends us into deep levels of muscle lust and sexual ecstasy we couldn't have imagined. We constantly send each other selfies when the lighting is making our muscles look ripped - random shots from throughout the day, some abs here, a bicep in the bathroom mirror there. And almost every day ends with us getting home and attacking each other, fondling, flexing, rubbing our muscular bodies together and having hours of grinding, sweaty muscle sex to try and satisfy the craving for hard, ripped muscles we both feel every moment of the day.

And on, and so forth  :)

Offline muscleluv

• Activity:
    0%
  • bigger and harder
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2014, 04:12:49 am »
Was hoping to keep this topic alive a little. It is one of my ultimate fantasies. To be in a couple where we're both committed to being massive, bulging, roided muscle freaks. I desire to be a muscle monster, but if my woman could start to get even bigger and more powerful it might be even better. Say her pecs have now grown larger than my own huge chest. She's benching more than me. She knows I'm not only envious but also extremely turned on by this. So she wears lots of tight, low cut shirts to really show those pecs off to my face. But at the end of the day we pump up together and it's beautiful. Our muscles swell out of our clothes and we have to strip and go into a posedown. Flexing to the max, we get extra horny and start to wrestle playfully. We go back and forth dominating one another. We're especially into bouncing our mountainous pecs against one another. It's more about feeling each other up anyway. We finally get to the climax of our muscle ritual...

Offline traylo3001

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2015, 02:39:13 pm »
Definitely one of my fantasies too. Just so hard finding a chick willing to get big.

Offline muscleluv

• Activity:
    0%
  • bigger and harder
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2015, 05:24:00 am »
If only there were a group for couples to meet who want to get extremely muscular and big. The fantasy is fun for the ridiculousness, but it'd be great to give it a go.

ctait122

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2015, 01:14:15 am »
This is one of my favorite fantasies too.  I love the idea of getting freakishly large with a woman.  I like the idea that I would be the only guy manly enough for her.   

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2015, 09:43:22 pm »
I was inspired by your dialogue to write this little story. I hope you like it, it's nothing much.

I was still amazed how we both changed. We stood in front of the mirror at out gym, breathing deeply. Nicole's breastless pecs were rising and falling, her skin was glistening with sweat. I stood next to her, smiling as the pain from our pump subsided. I looked down on her, and was amazed. I was five feet ten tall, she was some five inches shorter, but she was every bit as muscular as I was. I grinned and lifted my hugely muscled arm to flex. She smiled at me and did the same. We both turned our wrists in synchronously and watched our biceps bulge. She said:
"Wow. I can't believe it. Watch this."
She stretched, grunted and flexed, switching into a most muscular pose. Instantly, veins were emerging all over her taut and tanned skin. Her pumped muscles got harder and bigger. I followed suit and we stood there for a few moments, admiring our enormous bodies. We had come a long way since we had started.

I could still remember it. I had managed to burn out on my job as a pathologist, Nicole had fallen back into her anorexia after losing out to a competitor for her promotion. We were both in deep shit. I piled on the pounds and had become blobbish, she had turned thinner and thinner. When we finally gave up, we met again after years. We had been friends at school, then we had lost contact. Seeing each other in this shape had been too much.
We made a kind of anti-murder/suicide-pact. We'd get in shape to battle our demons.
It started small. We went to the gym together, just doing some cardio. Maybe add some light weights to recover. I was painfully aware that I was not only out of shape but also risking a stroke or heart attack. Nicole just needed to justify eating.
It worked out splendidly. We did get in shape and I lost some pounds while she managed to become more toned without losing any more weight. However, we hadn't thought of our personalities. People like us are easily obsessed and VERY competitive. So we upped the ante. For every cardio session she did, I tried to do two. For every ten pounds she added to her max, I added twenty. Soon, we were no longer "in shape". We were fit.
My life picked up again and so did Nicole's. I started sleeping with my wife again and cut back on work. There was no point, I was earning enough and I didn't want to burn again. Nicole found a new, better job and got herself the most bimbo-y girlfriend you could imagine.
After a year and a half or so, we hit a plateau. Whereas our progress had been quick at first, it was now grinding to a halt. The trainers told us that from now on, advances would be slow. Unless ...

I used my contacts. After all, I was a respected member of the medical community. If I needed something, I'd get it. Soon, we were shooting each other up with steroids and growth hormone. We were gorging ourselves with pounds of protein and the game was back on. This was when our competitiveness kicked in. Nicole was annoyed since my natural testosterone was giving me an edge, so she demanded a higher dosage for herself. After much deliberation, I agreed. I wasn't exactly obeying the Hippocratic oath then. Sue me.
Within a few months, we both ballooned. While we had been muscular before, we were now getting massive. I was now a hunk, with big shoulders, heavy arms and a tremendous v-taper. Nicole had left the stringy, wiry shape behind and was now equally hardcore. Thanks to her big shoulders and tiny, rock-hard waist, she had obtained an excellent, muscular hourglass. Her already small breasts had faded away.

Around this time, my wife asked me to stop. She thought I was overdoing it. On the other hand, Nicole's bimbo couldn't get enough of her. She would spend her time measuring her, squeezing her muscles and egging her on. As Nicole was growing, I couldn't stay behind. Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead! At first, my wife was unhappy, but as I reached bodybuilder territory, she was getting the taste of it. Soon, I found packages of protein-rich food next to my training stuff and she bought me functional outfits for the gym. When I was fucking her, I was  a massive beast, pounding away at her like a jackhammer.
By then, we were shooting extremely high doses. We had long, hard cycles and we were definitely the most hardcore people at our gym. It went well for a while when finally, the gym boss decided that we were scaring off clients. Apparently, we were getting too muscular and making them feel awkward. I have to admit, we laughed about this and told them to go fuck themselves. We switched to a hardcore gym.

We did feel at home instantly. The people there were just as obsessed as we were. Pretty soon, we were both making great gains. We celebrated three years of training by both passing 240 pounds of dry, ripped bodyweight. We were quite the sight now. Some doors were now too narrow for me and Nicole was getting there. Her shape had transformed further. She now had these huge legs like tree-trunks and her small waist had turned into a gut of muscle. She was elated about this. I had feared she would stop, but instead, she just increased her workouts.
The drugs were now taking their toll. We had been forced to shave our heads and Nicole's clit was now quite like a small penis. We also had our body hair removed and spent a lot of time and money on skin products. At work, Nicole wore a wig, but at the gym, we were two muscle beasts. We would just sometimes admire each others bodies. Nicole's girlfriend had also increased her level of bimboness and would occasionally turn up at the gym to lick her clit and cunt. She also got the biggest, fakest tits I had ever seen and spent her time parading around in miniskirts and hot-pants. Meanwhile, my wife was finding it harder and harder to keep up with my sex drive. Not that she didn't like it, she was just exhausted by it.

Which lead us to our current situation. Nicole and I were now the biggest, most massive bodybuilders in the gym. We didn't care about competitions and probably wouldn't have won anyway. The drug abuse was too visible. On the other had, filling enveloped into layers and layers of hard and powerful muscle felt incredible. Okay, we couldn't move as quickly or as easily as before, but we didn't care. There was always the opportunity of getting bigger, stronger and more ripped. We stood in front of the mirror, admiring our door-wide shoulders, column-like legs, massive 'roid guts and humongous pecs, then flexed our massive biceps.
I turned to her and embraced her, our muscular super-forms colliding, sweaty skin squeezing against rock hard muscle and said:
"Thank you. This is who we are."
She smirked:
"As long as we can embrace, there's still room for improvement."
I nodded. She was right.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Offline dixon145

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2015, 09:58:43 pm »
love your story

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2015, 02:36:40 pm »
Thank you!

Offline dixon145

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2015, 06:48:01 pm »
Wish I had your turn of phrase, as I have numerous ideas  :'(

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2015, 07:33:52 pm »
Write them down here. If I have the time and I like them, I'll pick them up. (Of course, you can commission me, in which case I'll make time.)

Also, just try. My first attempts at fiction were hardly good, but it's worth just trying. Also, none of this is high art and the community is happy for any stuff.

Ozzyfm

« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2015, 04:11:20 pm »
Very, very good story!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2015, 05:01:16 pm »
I hope you don't mind me asking, but since you are one of the best muscle artists around, could you draw a sketch for the story?
That would be cool!

Offline muscleluv

• Activity:
    0%
  • bigger and harder
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2015, 11:39:10 pm »
Happy to see this board still going on. I loved the story. It's sexier when you read about them getting huge with roids and training instead of an instant growth formula or whatever.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  my fantasy - growing bigger with my gf

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View