Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575717 Posts in 73217 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 12:13:44 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Saxony Red Devil] Melodie *Illus* | #WIP
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [Saxony Red Devil] Melodie *Illus* | #WIP  (Read 14769 times)

Offline Saxony Red Devil

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Author: [Saxony Red Devil] Melodie *Illus* | #WIP
« on: January 19, 2018, 04:52:14 am »
My first ever attempt at a story, so I'm sure it would appear quite ameteurish. Hopefully you can enjoy the three chapters I've done so far  :)

Melodie
by Saxony Red Devil

Chapter 1

“Eiight…nnninnnee…c’monn…ttttttteeeeennnnn”
The rattling of weights rings around the empty gym. It’s 11:30pm and it’s workout time for Emerson. He likes it this way. He likes the emptiness, the way he can only hear the dimmed down music and the new air conditioner the gym installed last week.
After a long day at work, there’s nothing better than going after hours when there is not a soul to be seen, except for the staff members of course, and pumping some iron.

He sits up after dropping the barbell onto the rack above him, proud of his latest set of bench presses. You see, he only started doing gym 6 months ago, so he isn’t the biggest guy going around, nor the strongest. But he’s getting there, slowly.
They say Monday is International Chest Day, but that’s a Wednesday for Emerson, because even though the gym is empty when he goes, he still prefers to be a little different. He likes to stand out, if not physically then intellectually or any way really.

“6 Months ago I couldn’t even budge 10’s” he utters to himself. “Now 20kg either side is nothing. Well…almost” he beams as he looks down at his quivering arms, having delivered the second of his normal 3 sets. There is some noticeable definition, but nothing to gloat about. Slowly but surely he believes, his meagre frame will be filled and expanded outwards to a muscle stud, ones like the competitors he sees or the big guy who works at the desk Wednesday nights, who is a 6’3 wall he affectionately calls High Tower, as he sports the same moustache as his adopted namesake in the Police Academy movies, as well as the imposing figure.
But until then, there is some more working out to do! “Right, another minute then I’m back int…” his inner discussion is cut short abruptly by the sounds of heavy weights being slammed down. He glances across and checks out the source of the noise. 2 huge 60kg dumbbells rolling slowly away from a standard bench, while the perpetrator was sitting upright.
“Ugh, this guy again…” he utters to himself as he lightly shakes his head at his ruined tranquility. Lately, his peaceful gym time has been disrupted occasionally by this huge yet short person who comes in, guns blazing and weights clanking as they press their hefty weights all around the gym.
He has never actually seen mystery person’s face, as they are always sporting a black hoodie with a big Nike swoosh on the back and the words “Just Lift It” quoted in white block letters right underneath it.
“I’m getting sick of this, I come here when it’s quiet to work out, and this blockhead completely ruins it for me…” he continued to utter to himself, as he lays himself down on the bench for his third set.

He sets off, pumping out the first 3 reps with no real issue. It’s when he gets to the 7th one where he feels the burn. “eeeiigghhhtt…nnnniiinnneeeeeeee c’monnn nowwww…” he tries to motivate himself. As he finally hits the peak for his ninth rep, he lowers down to complete his tenth. But it isn’t happening. Try as he might, he just can’t get the weight away from his chest, he’s overexerted himself. The ninth rep was hard enough as it was and he barely made it, this time he’s gone one too far. He tries to resist as much as he can, but the barbell inevitably makes its way on to his chest and begins to slowly depress it.
Gasping for air, he squeezes his eyes shut, grits his teeth and struggles with all his might to press it one last time before deciding to scream for help. Suddenly, the weight begins to lift! He pressed it, he made it to the top! Or so he thought.

He slowly opens his eyes to see that the barbell had indeed been lifted to his maximum reach, but there was a second set of hands on it curling it upwards. Mystery person to the rescue! The weight is set carefully on to the rack and he sits up, rubbing his chest gently.
“Thank you for your help, but I was pretty sure I had that tenth rep down p…” his voice trails off as when turns to look back, Mystery Person had already started walking off towards their massive dumbbells.
“Jeez, someone’s in a rush” he utters as he gets up off the bench to go over and thank the person properly for their help.
Halfway across the room, he slows his pace as he notices Mystery Person lift the weights and set them on their lap. Then, laying down they begin to pump the weight effortlessly. Rep after rep, this pumped up hoodie wearing person of wonder worked the dumbbells, the sleeves straining against the gargantuan biceps and triceps beneath them. Emerson noticed that the chest region itself was actually quite tight, with each rep causing their pecs to bundle and swell to a crazy degree.
“wow, this guy doesn’t muck around.” He ponders as he waits for him to finish his set before thanking him.
After what seemed like 20 reps (he wasn’t counting), the weights came crashing down again, a huge thud that echoed all around the gym.
Mystery Person then sat up to catch their breath, then stood up.
“finally” he thought as he approached to speak. “Hey, I just wanted to say thank you for…” his voice trailed off once again as said person began to take off their hoodie. As the hoodie was pulled up over the midriff, Emerson began to see the handiwork of this increasingly apparent magnificent specimen. A shredded back far beyond what he had previously seen faced him, as the hoodie was pulled over their head. But it was what he saw next that elicited a look of pure shock. Is that long, blonde hair?! Are those pink fingernails?! Is that a purple sports bra?! Is this guy a chick?!

His mind began racing as this Olympia level bodybuilder slowly turned to face him, and that was when he lost it. His eyes shot open and his mouth gaped as he caught the facial features of this woman. She was beautiful beyond belief, her face exceptionally cute and round, with a cute little nose. Her eyes were a deep sapphire, and her lips were soft and shapely. She raised her hands and ruffled her hair, her biceps exploding into action, expanding and dancing while she shakes and shapes her hair away from her face, and up into a ponytail. Emerson took the chance to squeeze a quick look in at her body as she tied up her hair, at the astonishing body that stood before him. She was 5’6 at most surely, and below her youthful looking face sat a quivering mass of shredded muscle. Her pecs pressed her sports bra to an alarming degree, a deep cavern of striated cleavage staring right back at him, veins snaking their way out of the abyss and across her huge slabs of beef like a road map. This girl is conditioned to an impossible level, and it shows immensely. Her lats spread wide from beneath her raised arms like a king cobra, causing her body to form an astonishing V shape. Her core was tight, really tight, as her obliques and 8 pack make an appearance of a cobblestone road, with even more veins snaking their way across her abs and down into her tracksuit pants.

After she finished tying up her hair, she looked up at a stunned Emerson and addressed him. “Oh, hey there!” she says, her voice soft, bubbly and girly, completely and almost comically different from what you’d expect to come out of the mouth of some who has the quivering mass of shredded striations and vascularity beneath like she has. Eyes locked, he stammered “I-I-uh…uh I just wanted to say thank you for helping me with the weights back there…” he says as he just can’t keep his eyes off the stunning blonde. Her shoulders were wide, and she could easily step onto the stage of a male bodybuilding contest and not look out of place. Her breasts that sat atop her shredded chest were a decent size, almost the size of oranges, perfectly suited for a pair of hands to fondle…hands that Emerson wanted to be his.
Mystery Woman giggles lightly. “Oh it was nothing, you’d do the same for me I’m sure” she says, then beams a radiant smile and waves her hand as if to say it was nothing, her biceps again dancing into life.
A couple seconds passed between the two, as awkward silence began to creep in. “I…uh, I better get going and finish my session” Emerson says with a nervous chuckle and a hand on the back his head, rubbing it and averting his gaze slightly.
“No, I’m not letting this opportunity slide, I need to know her name at least!” he quickly resolved in his head and, looking right at the short stack of muscularity says “What’s your name?”.
You idiot! Could you be any more blunt? You just sounded too straight forward you creep” he internally facepalms himself.
Yet, this little lady simply chuckled and replied “Hahahaha! Straight forward much? My name is Melodie, what’s yours?” and sticks her hand out to shake his hand. He looks down and see’s her little hand extended out to him, attached to a thin wrist which quickly expanded into a thick forearm, rippling and twitching with vascularity. An increasingly nervous Emerson gulps and extends his hand, clasping on and attempting to shake firmly. Her grip is soft! He fully expected a piston-like grip to crush his poor hand, but her grip was soft and her skin even softer. “My name i-is Emerson” he stutters as they quickly shake hands. Once the greeting was complete, she smiles warmly and says “Pleasure to meet you Emerson, and it’s ok, I’m flattered by your nervousness. I find it cute!” she says with a bubbly inflection at the end of her sentence.
Emerson notices that there is a distinct French accent in her voice, yet not overwhelmingly so. She must be a foreigner he assumes.

“I have to get going myself actually, but I’ll see you around. I’m sure we will, since we both seem to like working out late” she states with a small giggle at the end. Such a happy person, she sure does laugh a lot, he thought to himself.
“uhh sure!” he says excitedly. “Can’t wait, since we both also work out chest on Wednesdays too!” he then blurts out, chuckling uncomfortably and rubbing the back of his head again. “Idiot! You did it again! Just relax will you, play it cool! Don’t discuss schedules you dork” his inner voice scolds him once more.
“Haha yeah, I find that it’s just better that way. Everyone does chest on Mondays, but not like it matters because I workout late regardless right? Anyway, I’ll see you around!” says as she throws her hoodie over her chiseled shoulder, and walks towards the exit, her hips deceptively wide (now that he checks out her ass of course, the cheeky bugger) as it sways slightly, her thick, shapely legs covered by her tracksuit pants, but still somewhat tightly wrapped around.
“Wow…” an awe-struck Emerson says to himself. “What an incredible woman” he continued as he wipes a bead of sweat off his brow.

“She sure is” says a husky voice behind him, causing him to almost leap out of his skin. “God dammit High Tower, you scared the hell out of me!” he exclaims, his hands waving around like crazy as if it helps emphasize his point. “Hitting on the new girl huh? Didn’t know you were into muscular women Skinny” says High Tower, real name Daryl.
“I wouldn’t say I am into muscular women, but she was definitely something. Her face was just stunning, and her body was just insane HT, I can’t explain it” Emerson states.
“Well as far as I know, she’s not from these parts. I’ve heard she’s from France, somewhere in the south I don’t know. Maybe ask her next time?” Daryl says as he brushes past Emerson and heads to the front counter near the exit.
“Yeah, maybe I will HT. Maybe I will…” he says to himself quietly as he stares at the exit as the door squeezes shut.

Offline Saxony Red Devil

• Activity:
    10%
Re: Melodie
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2018, 04:52:40 am »
Melodie Chapter 2: It's Not A Date

“Skinny.”
“High Tower.”
A greeting, a simple nod, a firm handshake and the standard greeting at the front entrance is done. It’s 10:45pm, and Emerson is ready to commence his workout. Monday, legs day for Mr. Standout.
A swing of his bag into his open locker and a slam shut to follow, and he is now ready to suffer from crippling pain in his legs the next day. “Right, leg press first. Let’s do this” he says to himself as he takes a deep breath, throws his gym towel over his shoulder and makes his way out of the locker room and into the brisk coldness that is the dedicated gym leg room. Emerson normally enjoys working legs, mostly due to him playing football (soccer for those playing at home) and legs are obviously the tool of his trade. This particular week was exciting for our protagonist, as the gym recently installed some new machines to replace some of the old, outdated ones.

He makes a quick detour to fill his water bottle at the fountain, which is located in a little pathway that leads from the front entrance of the gym to the leg room. Behind him sits a huge wall filled with photos of bodybuilders, probably used as a motivational tool for budding weightlifters on their way through to pump iron. Emerson himself makes sure to always take a quick glance at the wall to see what he aspires to be, as well as have a cheeky look at the fitness competitors and female bodybuilders that adorned the vast scope of pictures.
You see, Emerson lied to Daryl back when the burly staff member asked if he was into muscular women. He downplayed his obsession for the female form, how he longs to have a woman of his own who was pumped and shredded to the bone. Heck, he would even settle for just being acquaintances with a female bodybuilder, much less date one. Which sparks his memory. “I wonder where Melodie is…” he pondered to himself as he continued to gaze upon the “Wall of Muscle” so to speak. It has been 5 days since his chance encounter with the built blonde, and barring his rest day on Sunday he has made sure to come in at 10:30pm sharp and stay for a couple hours in the off chance that she would return again. No luck.

He sighs and turns to face the leg room once again. “What I’d give to see her again, just to speak to her, get to know her a little more” he softly says to himself as he makes his way to finally start his workout.

He stacks weights on the leg press. 40kg on either side, his warm up. Legs are definitely his strong point, even though he's not that strong himself. He settles himself in to the awkwardly angled machine, releases the safety latch and slowly lowers the weights. He begins to pump the weights, rep after rep in an attempt to get his blood flowing and body warmed up. Once he reaches his tenth rep, he returns the safety latch in place and gets up to get some more weights.
“Another 20 on each side will do I think” he says as he walks over to the “weight tree”, a Christmas tree shaped rack where all the weights are hung.
He grabs a couple of 20’s near the bottom and turns back towards his machine, places the weights on either side and settles himself in for another set. He releases the latch and takes a quick look at both sides before he lowers, and he see’s it. That black hoodie. The Nike swoosh. The black Nike tights. It’s her! And she’s wearing tights! What are the chances! “She works legs on Mondays too!” he shouts mentally in excitement as he gets a chance to see her in action. He leans a little more to the right to have a look at the object of his affection load the squat bar in front of him. “Oh man, she’s gonna squat in front of you dude!” he squeals internally as he thanks his lucky stars for the sight he was about to behold. She has put 4 20kg plates either side of the bar, add in the bar itself which is 15kg (he checked with High Tower) and she’s squatting 175kg. 175kg?! That’s crazy! He doesn’t even see the big guys in this gym squat that kind of weight, and she’s doing it right off the bat!

She ducks under the bar, snakes her thick arms across the shiny silver metal and begins to stand up, the bar itself depressing her traps lightly. She takes a couple steps forward to take the bar off the hold, her legs already swelling to take onboard the extra weight, takes a deep breath, and slowly squats down. “Here it is, the moment you’ve been waiting for…” Emerson says in his mind, his eyes and attention now completely focused on the hooded babe. Suddenly, her legs explode into life. Her quads expand outward, roaring against the straining black fabric of her tights as she slowly raises herself back up. Her exposed calves are monstrous, at least 20 inches surely, and ripped beyond compare. Veins snaking their way up from her ankles above her pink Nike runners and covering her calves, disappearing up into her tights. She begins to straighten up, and squeezes her glutes. Even through the black tights, you could see this chick had one ripped butt. It wasn’t small either, 2 huge, shredded orbs of muscle feathered and twisted into all sorts as she really gives them a flex to cap off her first rep, giving her poor leggings a run for their money. She continues to thrash out rep after rep, perfect form and no signs of slowing down, until she gets to the thirteenth rep that is. Here she seems to show signs of struggle, the weight causing her to really have to flex extra hard to gain upward momentum. 14, she’s onto the last one now he assumes. She lowers down, legs shaking slightly. She hits the lowest recommended point and begins her ascent, but it is very labored. “She’s not gonna make it, help her!” Emerson’s inner voice yells at him as he quickly snaps the safety latch in place on his machine, springs up and quickly heads over to the squat rack to help Melodie. He makes it to the struggling blonde, but then freezes. What help can you be? There’s no way you can make a difference here. But you can’t just let her struggle, do something!
His mind was clear from there. He needs to get behind her, wrap his arms around her waist, and help lift the weight, however little help it may be.
He positions himself behind her. “Please don’t get a boner” he prays to himself as he locks his arms around her waist. “Don’t help me! Let go!” yells the straining girl as Emerson jumps back in surprise. “Ok ok I won’t! But are you sure? You seem like you’re having a hard time with that last rep!” he pleads his case. But it goes unheeded. “I’ve…got…thisssss!” shouts Melodie as her body goes crazy. With an almighty push, her legs explode even further, this time noticeably causing strain on her already tight tights. Her gargantuan quads are just superhuman now, one quad easily the size of both of Emerson’s combined. “Woah…” utters a stunned Emerson as slowly, but surely, Melodie straightens herself upwards. Her teeth clenched, veins exploding across her neck, she finally manages to get herself upright. She did it! She got the fifteenth rep! “You did it! I can’t believe what I’m seeing, you got yourself up!” Emerson states in sheer joy, also a little relieved that he didn’t have to help after all. After taking a couple of seconds to catch her breath, she takes a couple steps back and rests the bar on it’s hold, and stands back from it. She rolls her neck and gives it a couple of cracks, hunches and rotates her shoulders to release tension.
“Phew, yeah I managed it in the end. It’s hard to lift weights when you’re just coming off a cold, so I have to go light” she states. So that’s why he hasn’t seen her in 5 days, he confirms in his mind. Wait...175 is light?! "You were sick?” enquires the now curious man. “Yeah, I went out with my friends on Friday night, and wearing a dress with no jacket wasn’t the wisest thing to do, heh. But thankfully it wasn’t a major cold, just a fever and a bit of a body ache. I’m feeling better now though, just a little drained is all” she explains to Emerson. Melodie in a tight dress, now that’s a sight to behold he ponders, as his mind pictures her vascular, shredded body in a black dress and heels. Damn those lucky bastards that got to see her out and about on Friday night, he curses.

“Well I’m glad you’re ok now, this gym hasn’t been the same while you were gone. Missed the sound of crazy heavy weights smashing the floor” he jokes, feeling oddly at ease for some reason. Maybe it’s the hoodie? It’s up and covering her hair, so maybe that helps him feel a little more comfortable that she’s not blatantly showing off her beauty, even though her angelic face was still on full display. He loved those big blue eyes of hers. He could stare deep into them all day. She giggles cutely. “Am I that much of a distraction?” she teases as she raises her right arm and gives a quick flex, her bicep swelling immensely and straining her sleeve. God, they must be at least 20 inches as well, he guesses as he tries his hardest to not let an erection explode out of his tracksuit pants.
“I..your…arm is very impressive I have to say Melodie” he says with a hint or nervousness now. Melodie smiles warmly. “Thanks, I get that a lot” she says with a half smile as she lowers her arm, “comes with the territory I suppose” she adds as she gives a little shrug, her broad, rounded shoulders pressing the sleeves as she rises.
“You’re losing her man, don’t compliment on obvious things genius…” scolds inner Emerson as he quickly wipes a bead of sweat off his brow. So much for feeling at ease. “U-uh, if you don’t mind me adding” he begins, “Your eyes are very pretty, I-I almost see them as your defining feature…” he ends with an internal facepalm. The hell kind of compliment was that?? He prays she doesn’t get turned off of him now. But she smiles and blushes a little. “Aww thank you! I’ve never had my eyes complimented in a gym before heh. Normally it’s my body that gets all the attention” she quips with a grin. “You don’t say…” inner Emerson also quips with sarcasm. Her body is immense, of course she’d get all kinds of compliments for it. And after a monster set of squats like that, her legs are pumped and even bigger than before, which is absolutely blowing his mind.

After a couple of seconds of staring into space, Melodie breaks the silence. “Um, I have a question for you” she says, looking up right into Emerson’s eyes. A question? For me? “Uhh sure…ask away” he replies, trying to keep his cool. What on earth could she ask? Are you a pervert? Are you only talking to me because of my body? She averts her gaze downwards, and grabs the hem of her hoodie, twisting it around in her grip. "I'm still kind of new here. I moved here from Nice, a town in the Côte d'Azur (French Riviera)." She begins with her cute little accent. "I've moved in with a couple of my friends who already live here, because I believe America is the best place for bodybuilding and it is where I feel I can establish a new life for me." She continues. She then returns eye contact, "what I am getting at is, would you...be my friend? I want to get to know more people here, and you seem like a very nice guy." she finishes with a hint of shyness. Holy crap, could she be any cuter?
Emerson is stunned. He can't believe what he is hearing, did this walking mass of muscles just ask him for friendship? Yes. GOD YES. I WILL BE YOUR FRIEND. I WILL BE YOUR- "Uhh sure, of course I'll be your friend Melodie" he says, miraculously calmly and with a reassuring smile. Smooth.
"Yayy! I'm so glad to make a new friend here! I'm back here tomorrow night at 10:30, we could come in a little earlier and have a little bite to eat the cafe next door?" She says excitedly, almost bobbing up and down in place.
Emerson smiles warmly. She's so sweet and innocent, what a lovely person she must be. "Sure" he says. "It's a date."

Offline Saxony Red Devil

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2018, 04:53:23 am »
Melodie Chapter 3: Limitless Potential

“Breath check…all good”. His hair was slick and shiny. Emerson runs his eyes over his clothing choice one more time. A spiffy onyx sweater with cream chinos and b
lack shoes, excellent. “Ok, let’s do this. Nothing to fear, fortune favours the brave, you got this…shut up and go.” His self motivational drivel has caused him to be standing outside the café door in the cold air for a solid 2 minutes now, and he’s starting to attract attention. Who could blame him though, he was about to have a “date” with the most beautiful woman he’d ever laid his eyes on. He was nervous and did not want to leave a bad impression in a more intimate setting on her.
“I’m here ^.^” read the text message, sent at 9:03pm, a good 10 minutes before he turned up. He’s usually on time to things, but tonight he took that little extra time to be prepared, he needed to. He finally made his way inside the old style café, suitably named Old Gold Café, and began to scan the room for her. There she was, sitting off to the right, almost glowing in the dimmed ambience the place offers. From what he can see, which is waist up, she is wearing a checkered grey cropped zip up jacket. Her zip is half way down, which he can only presume is because her sheer width/depth/mass of her perfect torso won't allow it to be zipped all the way up. Because of this, his eyes were immediately drawn to her glorious chest. Two fist sized globes sat atop two slabs of prime girl beef almost boastfully beneath a low cut white shirt. She looked divine, and she wasn't even trying.
Her gaze was fixed on the menu she had in her hands, eyeing what to eat or drink. Her hair was up in a ponytail, with a flick of hair out across the right side of her forehead. She looked so cute that you would never ever imagine a bright, youthful face upon such a pumped and sculpted body. He made his way over, pulled his chair out and sat down. "Hey" he calls to the distracted girl. "Oh hi! Sorry, I'm just looking through the menu. I love the food here" she states, her gaze pulled from the tempting foods available. "Glad you could make it, was getting a little worried there heh" she says with a hint of concern. Worried? About me? "Hey no problem, I'm a tad late because I spent a heap of time deciding what to wear and getting a little more dressed up than usual so I can woo you" is what he would like to say. "Never fear, Emerson is here" is what came out. Real smooth... Melodie just let out a little chuckle. "Oh god, that was pretty bad" she quips amidst her chuckle. "But, I am glad you could come tonight. I would like to get to know you a little more Emerson, you seem like an interesting individual" she enthusiastically says. Get to know me? What is there to know? I'm pretty plain... "uhh sure, happy to tell you a bit about myself" he begins. "Awesome, but first let's order, I'm hungry!" Melodie quickly interjects. "Sure thing, I'm feeling peckish myself" he agrees.
Meals are ordered. Emerson felt a classic parmigiana craving kicking in, while Melodie's option was a little more...healthier. "What's that?" He enquires. "Oh this? It's just a grilled chicken and avocado salad, with extra chicken and avocado of course" she says as if it's the most obvious thing ever. "Sounds delicious, looks delicious" Emerson states. "Boring, where’s the flavor?" his inner conscience blurts. "Say something to her, maybe ask her about herself?". "So" he finally begins. "Ready to hear about my incredibly dynamic and enthralling life?" He says with a hint of sarcasm. "Yes of course! I'm all ears!" She states enthusiastically while chowing down on her meal. "Heh, well my full name is Emerson Lucas Burnley, lived here in LA my whole life. 23 years old, currently studying physiotherapy, half way through it. I do live on my own, recently moved out I think 5 months ago. That's pretty much it I think" he says, his thrilling recount of his life complete. "Is that all?" Melodie enquires. "No favourites? Nothing that helps you stand out? No funny quirks about you?" She suddenly gets inquisitive. "Uhh, well I do like my anime?" He says, hoping to save himself a precious few seconds. "Anime huh? What kind of shows? I don’t mind anime myself, I can never decide what to watch though. They’re all so good!" She presses. "I'm not too fussy actually, I enjoy different types of shows as well. Depends on my mood I guess.". "Oh? And what would your mood be now" Melodie says, this time with a slightly lower tone. But it wasn't her voice that caught Emerson's attention this time, it was her actions. She leaned a little more forward, her mammoth arms resting on the slightly creaking table. Because her arms were crossed over on the table, her perfect pecs bundled and coiled, forcing her breasts outwards and straining the fabric of her top. The deep valley of striation between her pecs had just become that much deeper, that Emerson felt he could lose an arm in there. "My mood now is that I want to absolutely ram you over this table so maybe a hentai, you damn tease" his inner conscience rambled.
He quickly broke his trance, but he saw that she noticed. With a light giggle, she says softly "I caught you staring down my top. It's ok, I know I can be a little...attention stealing at times. My body tends to elicit that a bit". She then gives her slightly flexed chest a proper flex while her arms are rested on the table, and Emerson's eyes bug out. Such a degree of expansion shouldn't have been possible, as her chest doubles in thickness. Veins quickly make their appearance all over the cavernous gap between her pecs, with no end seemingly in sight. After a couple of seconds of holding the flex, she relaxes. The throbbing snake in Emerson's pants is far from relaxed though. "Holy shit, that was awesome." His inner thoughts drooled as he composes himself. "You, you are seriously impressive I have to say" he says with a hint of nerves. "It must have taken years of back breaking training to get to where you are now" he praises. "Well, I have been training from a relatively young age, I was 16 I think" she says. "That's pretty young to start isn't it?" He questions. "It is, but I had to. I was in gymnastics and I was just too skinny to do some of the more complex flips and stuff. So I took it upon myself to workout and try build some muscle. Little did I know that I would have a natural talent for building muscle, because after a couple months of lifting weights I was already noticeably more toned. It was addicting, that feeling of your body pumping up. The heat, sweat and the overall look of just being bigger was a really appealing prospect to me, so I just kept working out. 4 years later, I am what you see now". 4 years?! You're only 20?! Emerson's mind is racing, none of this should be real. There has to be an explanation for this. But he isn't going to ask if she's used steroids, that's just rude. And it could also end badly, as she looks like she could easily snap him like a twig. However, her complexion doesn't really show signs of metabolic enhancement, and her face definitely doesn't show any signs of masculinity or strain, so how is this possible?
He decides to ask in a roundabout way. "You're only 20? I honestly thought you'd be a tad older, because your body is just so muscular and developed. How did you manage it?" That's roundabout? Idiot. She nods and smiles. "Yep, trust me I get that a lot. I also get a lot of people asking me if I'm on steroids, but I'm not. You see, I've got a myostatin deficiency, which means my body can grow quickly with no real chemical to slow me down or stop. I'm always careful about it though, I don't want to go overboard or workout to the point where my body fails or something. So I've been the size I am for a while now, just maintaining it. At the same time though, I am curious to see how much bigger I can get, how much more shredded, vascular and stronger I can be. But I'll see."
She literally explained everything, way better than Emerson could have hoped for. "So she's a muscle hack?" his inner voice quips. Emerson quickly envisions a Melodie brimming to the point of tearing her skin open with shredded, vascular muscle. She's every fantasy he has come to life, and she's spending time with him. What has he done to receive such a blessing?
His mind is suddenly more composed and clear. "Well, I'm really impressed at your resolve to not let this 'talent' get the better of you. You look really great as you are, no doubt about it" he heaps a little more praise on to the pumped blonde, her eyes lighting up a little. "Thank you, I try to keep a level head about it all. Not many people know about it too, so can I ask you to keep it a secret? I only told you because you look trustworthy" she says with a somewhat stern tone. "Your secrets safe with me" he assures her, and finishes the last of his food. Melodie finishes her meal at the same time. "My full name is Melodie Kawajima by the way, and my dad is Japanese, and mum is French-Swedish" she adds in, almost like she had forgotten to start with it. Well, at least it confirms that she's a natural blonde... "So! Going to the gym now or what?" She asks with a bright smile. "Uhh sure, let's go" he says in a calm manner. This just got more interesting...

Offline Saxony Red Devil

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2018, 04:54:23 am »
Ok, first thing I just noticed is my spacing needs work, sorry! ^^'

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2018, 05:04:35 pm »
I really like how this story starts :)

Thank you for it!

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2018, 07:07:15 pm »
This was a really enjoyable read, Melodie seems like a very nice girl, and of course, she has everything that a muscle hound like me wants, big, ripped muscles, a beautiful face, a sweet chirpy voice, and a kind, gentle personality. I find that to be much hotter than a dominant, violent personality any day of the week! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2018, 10:37:30 pm »
Great a=start to the story, nice descriptions.....very well laid out, not bad for a first.......can't wait for more!

Offline mrshhh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2018, 11:59:09 pm »
Wow, I thoroughly enjoyed that!  Great stuff man.  The use of Emerson's inner monologue to show his insecurities is really enduring and sweet.  Speaking of sweet, Melodie's a heartbreaker.  Love her warm personality contrasted against her outrageous physique, and your descriptions of her mind-boggling, impossible muscularity are so vivid.  Really amazing stuff.  Thank-you for sharing and I hope you continue!

Offline horst11

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2018, 03:32:33 am »
Love it!!! Keep up the great work... hope to see more soon. Thanks  :bravo:

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2018, 03:08:58 pm »
Wow, great story, I hope you we will continue it. Your writing is great and the story has great potential.

Offline shamus0013

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2018, 06:19:52 pm »
Very nice! I can dig it. Hope we get to read some more!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2018, 04:47:50 am »
A beautiful story can’t wait for part 4

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2018, 06:36:34 am »
Great story line with lot of potential .

Thanks and i hope for much more chapters.

Offline Saxony Red Devil

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2018, 11:33:16 am »
Thank you all, honestly. Your kind words definitely gives me motivation to carry this story on. I'll get started on Chapter 4 soon, although real life will hinder me a little for the time being :)

Offline Saxony Red Devil

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2018, 10:45:41 am »
Not sure if it's the right place to put this, but I recently uploaded a mini scenario to my DA for anyone who sees it to give me their own account of things. I know linking to DA is forbidden here, so I'll just upload an image and leave the text below it. If this isn't allowed/not how it's done then please let me know!

You've managed to score a date with Melodie.
You turn up to her place, to her friend answering the door.
She greets you and says "So you're the lucky individual she's told us so much about, huh?". You agree and laugh nervously, raising your right hand and nervously scratching the back of your head.
"I'll be ready in a few minutes!" you hear a yell in the distance. That had to be her you deduced. "Well don't just stand there, come on in! You thirsty?" Melodie's friend offers a drink to you and you accept it, downing it quickly. "Wow, someone's very thirsty" she teases, and you blush in response. "She said she'll be right out, so why don't you come have a seat in the living room?" her friend suggests, and you both walk your way in.
You are greeted by what can only be described as a whispy, perfume smell throughout the house, and sat down on the couch opposite the room, facing the tv. The tv is gigantic, almost taking the wall it's mounted to. You wait patiently for her to be ready to go out, while her friend ducked out of the room to make herself something to eat. You decided to turn to your phone and scroll through some social media to pass the time.
After what felt like an eternity, you hear a soft, feminine voice, "I'm ready...". You look up and try to drink in all that you see.
Standing before you is this stunning bundle of muscle, shredded to the core. her arms are pumping, her chest striated to breaking point, and her giant traps all framing what is a face that just looks comically out of place, so soft and gentle.
Your eyes drift down her body and lock on to her insanely thick legs, tree trunk quads with thick ropes serving to create an image of pure musculature. Her calves look like a couple of melons stuffed under her skin, and absolutely squeezed to the brim. Your trance is broken as she hits a pose and asks "So, what do you think? I bought this for our date tonight" with a soft tone, holding her pose for a couple of seconds to allow you to eye it all.

SO, what do you say to that? Where will you be taking her? Will you be getting lucky?

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Saxony Red Devil] Melodie *Illus* | #WIP

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View