Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575039 Posts in 72975 Topics by 28804 Members - Latest Member: ridgelyc April 23, 2024, 04:50:08 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My Girlfriend Jamie
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My Girlfriend Jamie  (Read 77445 times)

Offline darkscribex

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: my girlfriend jamie
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2017, 12:12:27 pm »
I had come to realize that if I wanted to keep pushing Jamie as far as I could, the only way I could keep up was to start juicing myself. She was just too aggressive with her program for me to ever challenge her without it.

After my first cycle, I put on another 15 lbs of muscle, bringing me to 230lbs at 5’8”. I was thick, muscular, vascular. I had so much energy in the gym, I felt like superman. That is, until I looked at Jamie.

She was starting to look like something out of science fiction, with her 5’1” height and over 220lbs of muscle. When she did a lat spread, her huge lats bulged mid way to her elbows. Her 19” biceps were thick with softball-sized crowns of veiny, striated muscle. Her shoulders were like bowling balls pressing against those gigantic biceps, only instead of being smooth those bowling balls were lined with grooves, notches, and striations that would ripple with every movement.

Her vascularity was ridiculous. When she was pumped, she had veins snaking over every inch of her skin. They would squirm and pulse like worms, giving her a grotesque appearance. She looked so freaky, normal people couldn’t handle it. Strangely, this only turned Jamie on. She loved to freak people out, to cause the “normies” as she called them to lose their shit over her steroid-fueled, freakish appearance.

The last time we were in the gym, we were benching 150lb dumbbells for reps. Jamie wore nothing but a sports bra and tight spandex shorts. She was lying on the bench, breathing heavy.

“Gonna get fucking huge!” she screamed and powered the weight up. “I’m gaining on you, bitch!” she powered the weight up again. “I’m gonna pack on another 20lbs of mass” she said and slammed the weights up yet again. “Then I’m gonna outweigh you, bitich!” she screamed.

She dropped the weights, jumped off the bench, and roared as she flexed her huge pecs. They looked like two phone books, bloated and striated. Veins snaked across her chest, neck, and even her face. She had stretch marks in odd places from the ridiculous growth of her muscles. Her skin was stretched to translucency with disgusting vascularity.

Another patron saw this display and his brain couldn’t handle what he was seeing. He immediately hunched over and puked his breakfast onto the floor.

Jamie saw this display and laughed. “You little pussy. My cunt has more muscles than you.”

The patron started backing away. Jamie walked right up to him and grabbed him by the shirt. She lifted him off the ground with one hand.

“Damn, I’m so fucking strong, I could rip you in half!” she said, as a wet spot formed on her spandex shorts. Being so big, and freaking out the other patrons was making her so horny!

“What’s your name, little pussy?”

“B..b..billy…” he stammered. Looking at the vein-riddled arm holding him aloft, Bill started to gag.

“Hahaha! You think I look sick now little billy? Just wait you little shit, because I’m going to get even huger and freakier! Then I’m going to come find you, and show you just how freaky a woman can get!” She then tossed him backward, and let him stumble onto the floor.

As we finished our workout, it became clear to me that I was struggling to match Jamie in our workouts even while juicing. She was ferocious and animalistic in her training. I later learned that once I started juicing, Jamie started increasing her dosage to push herself farther. At this point, she had more testosterone coursing through her blood than the most masculine of men. She didn’t stop with testosterone boosters, though. She ingested a cocktail of growth hormone and blood-oxygen-boosters, along with experimental stem cell injections right into her muscle fibers.

Within weeks she looked absolutely unreal and I nearly lost hope of trying to compete with her. She was just too aggressive and too single-mindedly, stubbornly focused on getting as jacked as possible. I had created a monster. The sexiest monster on the planet.

The growth hormones actually caused her to grow two inches in height, making her now 5’3”. She had exceeded her promise, and had packed on 30lbs of mass, and now weighed an incredible 250lbs of beef.

She was thicker than she was tall. I know because we measured, and her chest, lats, and back measured 65” around. Her arms were 25” and her quards a freaky 38” thick. She had razor-sharp definition, with less than 1% body fat. Every time she moved, her muscles cascaded with waves of sinew across her entire form, including her neck and her face. Speaking of her face, it was barely recognizable. It was a mishmash of veins, thick lips, drawn cheeks and puffy muscles around her jaw line.

Yes, even her jaw muscles had grown jacked, thanks to the crazy cocktail she was taking. But it wasn’t just the muscles. The growth hormone had caused her skull and her jaw to get bigger. Her forehead got larger and thicker, and her hair started receding. Her hair became stingy due to the hormones, so she got a buzz cut. Her entire visage had become more masculine, more aggressive and more dominant.

She looked in the mirror and loved what she had become. She flexed her traps, which practically swallowed her head as they reached past her ears. They looked like meat appendages growing on top of her back, and they were covered in striations and veins. She flexed her lats and they inflated like meat wings, covered in sinew and freakish veins. They reached past her elbows and lifted her arms, which she could not lower past 45 degrees when she flexed her lats.

“I’m so. Fucking. Jacked!” she said, her voice deeper still and so filled with gravel it was practically raspy.

She did a double bicep pose and her arms stopped at 90 degrees when her forearms slammed into her bulging biceps which pressed against shoulders bigger than bowling balls. Veins squirmed. Such was her muscle control that she could pulse the veins without moving her arms at all, making them bloat and throb from her hairy armpits to the tips of her fingers on command.

“Oh fuck, I’m so freaky!” She said as her pussy gushed juices and soaked her briefs.

She put her fists on her hips and flexed her chest. The huge blocks of she-beef were the size of toasters, splattered with veins and striations. Coarse black hairs had started growing on them, adding to her freakiness.

“Look at my pecs, bitch! They’re so huge, they’re so shredded. They’re absolutely alien!”

I stood behind her. At 5’8” and 240lbs, I was pretty muscular myself, but I felt absolutely dwarfed by Jamie’s massive bulk. Seeing her flex her massive muscles, and revel in her freaky vascularity, had me hard as a rock.

She turned around and I noticed the bulge beneath her posing briefs. Her clit had grown to the size of a normal man’s cock. It was erect, and it stretched her posing briefs away from her body. Tufts of dark, coarse pubic hair spilled out from around her crotch, and crawled up past her belly button and down her inner thighs.

She tossed her hips and flexed her cunt and ass muscles. Her spandex briefs stretched, tore, and then snapped off her body like a rubber band. I watched in awe.

“I’m taking your cum, bitch. Now!” she rasped. She reached under my ass and lifted my 240lb frame up off the floor effortlessly and inhaled my cock and balls. Her throat muscles pulsed with veins and massaged my cock. Her meaty tongue pressed and squeezed my balls, causing moderate pain. I exploded almost instantly and she sucked hard.

I came what felt like a gallon, but it wasn’t enough for this muscle-bitch. She shifted her hand and stuck her finger in my ass to press on my prostate. Her tongue squeezed my balls again and I cried out in pain. She sucked harder still and I felt my dick suddenly and violently pump more cum down her throat. She greedily gulped it down. It still was not enough for her.

Jamie dropped me down onto the floor, then flexed down into a mind-blowing most-muscular pose. Her traps were so big it looked like she had three heads. They pulsated with veins that crisscrossed her squirming trapezius muscle-heads and fed into her neck and face. Her pecs inflated and solidified into striated shelves of muscle jutting out nearly five inches from her sternum. They were so defined and vascular that from her chin to her abs there was nothing but notches, grooves, and big squirming veins.

“I am so fucking jacked!” she breathed and clenched her muscles harder. Her already enormous traps and chest seemed to vibrate and pulse with a wave of growth, and every vein pulsed bigger and thicker. To my own shock, my was rock hard again.

Jamie squatted above my ramrod straight dick. She flexed her abs, which bunched up like a stack of shriveled softballs covered in veins. Then, with amazing muscle control, she flexed her cunt open and sucked in my dick as she squatted down. She stayed on top of me, with her upper body motionless, holding a squat, and flexed the muscles of her lower abs and cunt. The pressure felt unbelievable, like her cunt was literally sucking on my dick! She started alternately flexing her pecs, traps, and lats, and I watched the ridiculous display of her veins squirming like worms on top of her vibrating, pulsing muscles. I blew my load in short order.

Jamie smiled derisively. “Fuck, I’m hot. I need more, but I’m clearly too much woman for you.”

She got off me and stepped toward the bed. She looked at the bed frame. It had an iron frame with baseball-sized globes welded to posts. That looked inviting. She sauntered up to the corner of the bed, squatted over the post, and slid the baseball-sized globe into her sopping wet pussy.

“Unnngh!” she moaned.

She squeezed her cunt muscles and veins snaked their way up her mid section and across her thighs. Her blood vessels engorged, sending much needed blood to her violently contracting, muscular cunt.

“Fuck yeah!” she moaned as the corner of the bed started inching off the ground. Then she released her cunt muscles, and the corner of the bed fell with a thud.

I stared in awe as she constructed her cunt muscles again, raising the bed with the power of her pussy alone. The bed creaked up, then she released it again with a thud. Creak, thud. The tempo increased, Creak, thud. Creak, thud. Soon she was moaning and pussy juice was slicking her pubic hair and dripping down her thighs. Creak, thud! Creak, thud! Creak, thud!

“Oh fuck! I’m so fucking yoked!” she screamed as the mattress moved faster and faster until it sounded like someone was jackhammering the bed! Which is exactly what she was doing with the power of her pussy alone!

Suddenly she clenched and stood on her tip toes, keeping corner of the bed suspended off the floor. “Oh fuck yessss!!” she screamed as every muscle in her body stood in striated, vascular, veiny relief. She thrust her hips forward and there was a sound of metal shrieking, then a snap.

She was panting as she backed away from the bed and looked at me me. I could see that there was something stuffed in her super muscular cunt. She smiled a toothy, predatory grin.

“Check it out, bitch. This could have been your dick!” Then her cunt muscles contracted and spat out a baseball-sized steel ball with a jagged end. She had torn it off the steel post with her massively muscular cunt.

She licked her lips. “Feeding time!”

I was so tired I could barely move, but she brought the enormous tray of meat into the bedroom so I could watch. She really got off on being so freaky, and in freaking me out with her unreal, animal ferocity.

She opened her maw, and oh wow, how the growth hormone had affected her jaw. Her mouth opened so wide it seemed almost like her jaw came unhinged. She grabbed a raw 16 ounce steak with her hands and shoved it whole into her mouth. Then she inhaled, and muscles in her neck engorged and sucked the huge hunk of meat down her throat. My eyes practically bulged out of their sockets at the display. She noticed.

“Oh I’m definitely too much woman for you,” she said before shoving another steak into her cavernous maw and swallowing.

“Fuck, I’m so jacked, so yoked, I don’t think it’s fair to call me a woman anymore,” she said. She inhaled another, then another.

“I’ve got so much testosterone, so many man hormones running through my system, I’m more manly than three men combined,” she said, and inhaled more meat.

“I’m a jacked up muscle monster!” she said. Then she started inhaling the meat faster, gorging herself. Her neck bulged as she kept her massive jaw open and shoved steak after raw steak down her maw. She ingested over 25lbs of raw meat in less than five minutes.

She backed away from the table and I noticed that her belly had expanded like a pregnancy with all the meat she had just ingested. Nevertheless, you could still see her huge ab muscles that looked like liked a stack of eight veiny, softball-sized blocks of striated muscle. Her obliques were huge, and jutted inches out from her waist. She went into a most muscular flex. Huge blue veins coursed with blood across traps that squirmed above her head. Her lats, with veins thick as fingers crisscrossing them, pressed out passed her elbows. Her mighty pecs, etched with lines and grooves and huge blue veins, touched her chin. I was rock hard again.

Offline Trinitus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2017, 01:37:24 pm »
This stoy is truly great and very erotic. The descriptions of Jamie are very well done. Only thing i can find to complain about is the hair thing, but that is just my own taste. Keep it up!

Online Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2017, 06:21:57 pm »
Wow! This is an insanely described story, Jamie is so incredible in every way, I have to say that outside of a story by Mr. Shhh, I have never seen such description, a story taken to such insane lengths, the size, the definition, the masculinization, and it has gone farther in some ways than some of his work even, as far as her cunt strength is concerned, not to mention her facial muscles, and of course the fact that she ate 25 pounds worth of raw meat in a short amount of time, which allowed her to show off her muscles and strength of her face. I have always been into the most extreme of muscle fiction, not many times have I almost said in my own mind, that's too much, that's over the line, this story has almost reached that level, which is awesome, so congrats to you! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2017, 05:11:13 am »
Again a great chapter.
Looking for more as thers´room for more growing.
He´s catching up to 250 but than Jamie grows unreachable to 300.
And than she finds Billy........................

Lovemusclewomen

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2017, 07:07:42 pm »
Awesome story! Has all my favourite things especially manly steroid girls covered in hair and with clits like a dick.

Offline eoj123eoj

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2017, 05:40:22 am »
It's been a few weeks. I hope Jamie has been using that time to pack on even more size.

Offline governor

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2017, 02:50:37 am »
Hope she has a beard soon!

Offline derekr

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2017, 12:46:37 am »
I love this story.  Must have read it a dozen times now.  So good.

Offline robertmac

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2018, 06:02:28 am »
i love the Gorilla Hair peace, cary on!

Offline bstretcher20

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2018, 08:30:10 pm »
Great story! keep writing more!

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
Re: My Girlfriend Jamie
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2018, 02:29:15 pm »
Can't believe it took me this long to find and read this story.  Amazing job with the descriptions and freaky transformation!  I really hope this continues some day.

Well done!

Offline magician12

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2018, 10:18:21 pm »
darkscribex, l'm terribly sorry, but here another part from your DA account:

Jamie 5
Nov 10 2017

I watched Jamie’s back heave with bulging muscle as she huffed and hunched over the laptop screen. She was staring at a picture of a freakishly built male bodybuilder.

“This fucking bitch thinks he’s big,” she seethed.

“Jamie, that’s the 2016 Mr. Olypmpia. He’s 6’1” tall and weighs over 288lbs in that pic.”

“I’ll outmuscle his bitch ass!” she said as her arms and shoulders tensed, causing a wave of vascular muscle to expand outward from her spine to her arms.

I felt my dick stiffening at her outburst, her all-consuming desire to outmuscle even the most muscular man on the planet.

She stood and pushed the chair to the side. She was so strong, that even the small shove sent the chair careening against the wall with a smash. She walked over to the full-length mirror mounted on the wall. Thunderous thighs, thicker than a man’s waist, bulged and creeked with striations and veins.

She had grown another inch with the growth hormones. She was now 5’4” tall, but her scary huge, 265 lbs. of mass made her look wider than she was tall.

She put her hands on her hips, the slight movement causing meat wings to flare and slap against her mammoth triceps. She had long since outgrown sports bras, and wore only a tight white wife-beater tanktop. It looked painted on.

She flexed her mighty chest. Bulges of striated muscle swelled beneath the top, which started to tear down the middle. Veins as thick as fingers wrapped around her freaky pecs, which jutted out six inches from her sternum.

“Get me another injection. Twice the dose!” she rasped in her deep baritone voice.

“Twice the dose?” I said. “But Jamie, that’s five times what even the freakiest bodybuilders use!”

Jamie growled, and clenched her fists. Huge veins exploded along her arms, which vibrated with furious muscle. Just one of those arms was as thick as my thighs.

“Do as I say, worm!” she rasped. “Or I’ll make you my next meal!”

I hurried to comply.

“Inject my ass!” she commanded.

I stick the needle in deep, which required a major effort to penetrate the dense tissue of her thick glutes. She grunted as I depressed the plunger, sending a huge amount of the steroid cocktail into her bloodstream.

“Unnghh yeah…” she rasped as her already freakish vascularity increased further. Veins puffed up on her forehead, her cheeks, and her jaw bone. She grit her teeth and flexed her pecs, her lats, her biceps and her thighs.

“Ughh, yeah!” she groaned. After a full minute, she felt a burning sensation in her muscles and flexed harder. Five minutes went by as her muscles practically vibrated.

“Fuuuck!” she moaned. Her muscles were on fire. The bulges of her chest started twitching. She bit her lip, and held the flex. Finger-sized veins squirmed like worms, pumping the growth cocktail through her system.

“Yessss!” she breathed. Her wife beater slowly tore down the center and up the sides as she seemed to grow right before my eyes. When the shredded garment fell away, she turned toward me, clad only in her skin-tight, overstuffed biker shorts.

“I’m fucking horny!” she said, and did something completely terrifying. She flexed her cunt, the bulging outline of which was clearly visible beneath the front of her shorts. I could see the outline bulge open, and then a hole formed as she sucked at her shorts with her mighty cunt. I heard the seams tear as the garment was ripped off her buttocks and sucked into the bulging maw of her muscular cunt.

Her cunt squeezed closed, and she moaned, “unngh!” as a spider web of finger-sized veins bulged across the over-muscled pile of writhing tissue that covered her mid-section. Seconds later,she tossed her hips, and a juice-soaked crumple of lycra fabric shot across the room and hit the wall with a slap.

“Time to feed my muscular cunt!” she rasped, smiling derisively at me. She grabbed an aluminum baseball bat and fed the thick end into her pussy, which gripped  it like the hungry maw that it was. She let go of the bat and used just her pussy muscles to pull the bat in deeper. With a loud thwack, her pussy muscles slammed the other end of the bat against the floor.

“Unnngh yeahhh..” she moaned, as her mid-section erupted with muscular bulges from her inner thighs, to her lower abs, and everything in between. Then she lifted her legs. She balanced like that, supporting her entire weight with her muscular cunt.

The bulges of her abs were cantaloupe -sized, striated and freakish looking. But beneath her lowest set of abs was just.. hard to perceive. There were bulges, striations, and huge veins pulsing and twisting like thick worms, all surrounding the thick pussy lips that gripped the aluminum bat like a vice.

“Unngh!” she moaned again, as her body slowly creeped toward the floor, the bat pushing up into her muscular guts. “Oooh” she cooed. Then she grit her teeth and grunted.

Her body started rising again, lifted by the power of her pussy pushing the bat out of her mighty cunt.

She moaned as she let her body drift downward again, a little faster. Then she grunted as her pussy powered her body up again. Moan. Down. Grunt. Up.

She started moving up and down faster, and her moans and grunts coming faster.

““Unnngh! Unnngh! Fucking look at me, bitch! Unnngh! Yeah, look at me pump up with pussy power!” She screamed as she started moving faster, and faster.

“Oohh yesss!” she cried, coming to orgasm as her mid-section vibrated with power. Her eyes bulged, and she flexed her entire upper body. The might muscles of her mid-section exploded and shook. She fell back on her legs and her pussy erupted with juice, sending the bat flying over my head, causing me involuntarily to duck.

Jamie was breathing heavily and standing over me when I looked up. My dick was hard as a rock. She grabbed my legs and swallowed my dick and balls in her cavernous mouth. I felt pain as she suctioned my dick. I was so turned on that I released torrent after torrent of cum directly down her throat. She continued to suck, mashing my balls and extracting every bit of cum I had to offer. I think I came three times in a row.

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2018, 03:32:41 pm »
MORE! MORE! MORE! :-*

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2018, 01:36:25 pm »
Great work darkscribex!  K+++  I hope you continue this story. I like your imagination! Love the part where he's having trouble injecting her because her glutes have become so dense! So many parts to list. I could go on and on. I'm loving pretty much everything about this story. Please keep going! :clap:

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2018, 02:39:50 pm »
omg amazing story so far,keep it up,you know since she is on the juice it might be interesting if she has a confrontation at the gym with a couple of male bodybuilders,and kicks their asses ,just thinking out load
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My Girlfriend Jamie

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View