Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579394 Posts in 73928 Topics by 29360 Members - Latest Member: sexer May 11, 2024, 01:16:56 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My Girlfriend Jamie
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My Girlfriend Jamie  (Read 77653 times)

Offline darkscribex

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
My Girlfriend Jamie
« on: February 19, 2017, 02:20:30 pm »
My Girlfriend Jamie

We decided it was time to get into better shape. We had been dating seriously for a year or so, and both my girlfriend and I had gotten a little flabby. We both had athletic background but had gotten a little too comfortable in the relationship. So, we joined a local gym and start hitting the weights.

Being male, about 5’8”, and around 220 lbs, I was chubby. Jamie, my girlfriend, was shorter, at about 5’1” and 120lbs. She had a few extra pounds but was naturally on the muscular side from her background in sports.

After a few months of working out, my body began changing fairly quickly. I dropped 10 lbs and started getting some muscle tone in my arms and legs. Jamie slimmed down right away and dropped 5lbs. She also gained muscle tone and started looking quite good.

Being male, and larger than she, I could easily do heavier weights in every exercise. The problem was that Jamie had a very competitive personality. Even though she was smaller, she hated not being able to match me in every lift. Because of that, she started pushing herself really hard. She also started researching diet with the sole goal of getting strong enough to compete with me in every exercise.

At first, I tried to tell her to calm down. I was a guy, I said, and it was normal that I would be stronger.

“Fuck you,” she replied. “Just because I’m female does not make me weaker. I’m just as tough as you, and I can become just as strong as you.” she said with determination.

“I know, hun, but I’m also taller and bigger. I weigh nearly twice what you weigh.”

“So fucking what,” she replied. “I can get bigger. I will get bigger, and stronger!” she said forcefully.

I shook my head. Once she made up her mind to do something, there was no stopping her. Based on her research, she started eating more protein and pushing heavier weights with less reps. She started to put on some serious mass, bulking up from 115lbs to 125 lbs over the next several months. My progress continued, and I became a trim 185lbs of muscle.

Jamie made surprising gains, being able to bench 150lbs as a 3 rep max, which was quite respectable compared to my 225lbs 3 rep max. She could squat 195lbs for 3 reps, as compared to my 310lbs rep max. She was very strong for a 5’1” female. However, for Jamie, this was not enough. Not nearly enough, because she was still losing the competition to me.

We were at the gym doing arm curls together when she made the decision to really take things to the next level. I was curling 45lbs with difficulty, but managed 5 good reps. I put the weights down with a small crash.

“Phew, that was tough,” I said.

Jamie grit her teeth and grabbed the 40lbs dumbells.

“Hold on, hun, that’s more than you’ve done before. Take it easy,” I said.

“Shut up. I can do it,” she said through gritted teeth. She pulled hard, and a vein came to prominence on her forehead. The weight moved slowly upward as her arm started shaking.

“Arrrghhh!” she screamed. The vein on her forehead pulsated and looked like it would burst. He arm was shaking but she couldn’t finish the rep. She dropped the weights with a crash.

“Fuck!” she screamed, heedless of the onlookers at the gym.

“Calm down, honey,” I said. “You’re like the strongest girl in here. You’ve made incredible gains.”

“Shut up,” she said, “It’s not good enough. I need to get stronger.” She then grabbed a protein shake pre-mix that she always had with her in the gym these days. She gulped down a huge helping. Then she looked in the mirror, gritted her teeth and said, “I’m strong. I’m a monster!” Then she hyperventilated, bent down, and grabbed the dumbbells.

She straightened, and screamed, “Arrrghhh!” and powered up the dumbbell on her left for one rep. She screamed again, “Arrrghhh!” and powered up the dumbbell on her right. The vein on her forehead looked like it was going to explode, and her arms were shaking.

She tried to power up the left hand one more time but just could not do it. She dropped the weights in frustration.

“Damn it, damn it, damn it!” she screamed.

“Hon, calm down. That was amazing!” I said.

“Shut up. I’m not strong enough. It’s not fair. I work twice as hard as you. I eat better, I eat more. I should be stronger!” she cried.

“It’s just testosterone, honey,” I said. “It’s biology. There’s nothing you can do about it.”

She looked at me and her eyes narrowed. “Fuck that. I’m going to level the playing field,” she said, then stormed off.

Forum Saradas

My Girlfriend Jamie
« on: February 19, 2017, 02:20:30 pm »

Offline batuffolino

• Activity:
    0%
Re: my girlfriend jamie
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2017, 02:53:29 pm »
wow, great start!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Wonder4

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2017, 03:52:37 pm »
Very interested to see how she levels the playing field. This should be good!

Offline darkscribex

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2017, 04:23:24 pm »
Next part:

I was not sure at first what Jamie meant that day when she got angry at the gym and stormed off because she was not making the gains she wanted. What I did notice over the next few weeks was a subtle change in her behavior.

At first, i thought it was a manifestation of her frustrations in the gym. She became much more dominant in our discussions, and even in our lovemaking. She wanted to be on top. She wanted to be in control. Though I did not admit it to her, this secretly excited me. I had always had a secret desire to be dominated by a stronger woman.

Her time in the gym showed. She began to get very lean. Her arms and shoulders became striated with muscle, and you could see the blue veins squirming beneath her skin. She had a chiseled six pack, and you could even see some of the serratus and oblique muscles. It was hot as hell.

She had again increased her food intake, eating mounds of meat, eggs, and vegetables. She even got into the habit of eating things raw, including raw meat. When I expressed disgust, she laughed.

“You wimp. Burning the meat just takes away nutrients. I need as much raw protein as I can get so I can grow!”

“But what about bacteria? Germs?”

She chuckled, then smacked her fist against the solid wall of her abs. “I’m tough as rhino and strong as a bull.” Then she grabbed a huge chunk of raw meat, stuffed in in her mouth, and swallowed having barely chewed.

I shuddered, but she laughed and wiped a trickle of blood from her lips. “I’m gonna get bigger and stronger, and then we’ll see who lifts more at the gym!”

Later that day we were at the gym, curling again. I was still stuck on the 45lb dumbells, struggling through as set of 5. Jamie, wearing a sports bra that showed off her chiseled abs and biker shorts that hugged her muscular glutes, grabbed the 40lb dumbells next to me. She looked at herself in the mirror, grunted, and powered through 5 quick reps on each hand.

“Fuck yeah,” she said racking the weight. “That felt light! I must be growing.” Then she pushed me aside and grabbed the 45lb dumbells I had been using.

She stood up and looked at herself in the mirror again. “Strong as a fucking bull!” she yelled. She grit her teeth, and started curling the 45lb dumbells. To my awe and surprise, she completed a set of 5 on each hand, though she struggled slightly with the last rep.

“Fuck yeah!” she said dropping the weights. She started flexing into a most muscular and said, “How do you like that, bitch! This little girl can curl as much as you!”

Later that night she weighed herself. The scale read 145lbs. She had put on 30lbs of solid muscle over the past few months and it showed.

“I’m getting bigger, baby,” she bellowed after seeing the number. “You better work harder, because I’m gonna keep growing! I’m gonna get bigger and stronger than you!”

Normally, most women would be upset with larger numbers on the scale. But Jamie’s competitive streak fueled her to want to out muscle me in every area. More weight on her frame meant more muscle, more strength, and beating me out in the gym.

That motivated me to try harder, too. I pushed hard, working right along side her, and even started adopting some of her stranger eating habits. Raw eggs, and vegetables. I still couldn’t do the raw meat, but I tried doing medium-rare and more of it. If I was honest with myself though, it was not so much that I wanted to stay ahead. I liked the new, aggressive, dominant Jamie. What I really wanted was to keep her competitive drive going so she would want to get even bigger.

A couple of months went by and I made some steady gains. On Jamie’s diet, I leaned out and had a nice six pack, and defined muscles. I thought I was pretty big at 205lbs of solid muscle for a 5’8” guy. But Jamie somehow surpassed my gains and then some.

She was now tipping the scales at 165lbs and looked like a female bodybuilder. She had 16” biceps and 28” thighs. On a 5’1” woman with a former 24” waist, she looked huge. I say a former 24” waist because her abs bloated up with the rest of her. Her waist was now at least 28” because of the beefy abs in her mid section. The looked like a stack of apples, ripped and striated, and her serratus and obliques stood in cabled relief.

Her chest, which was never more than an a-cup, now looked like two blocks of solid muscle. She had notches and veins squirming in the groove between her meaty pecs. Her former breasts were nonexistent. They were gone, replaced by a man-shaming chest. She was the sexiest thing I had ever seen.

One day I saw her staring at her reflection in the mirror in our bedroom. She was topless, flexing her pecs, and watching the muscles roll and contract.

“Look at my huge pecs!” she said. Then she smacked her fist against one. “They are so fucking strong!”

Her nipples were erect, but the muscles in her chest were so bloated that her nipples pointed straight down to the ground.

“Who needs breasts. They’re useless sacks of fat. I’ve got muscle tits!” she cried, and flexed into a most muscular pose. I was hard as a rock.

She saw my erection in the mirror.

“I see your dick likes my pecs.” She turned to face me with her hands on her hips. She started bouncing her pecs alternately, first left, then right.

“Tell me how fucking sexy my muscular pecs are” she said.

I told her what I thought - that they were sexy, muscular, and hard as steele. I told her that her muscle tits were the best tits I had ever seen, and they made me want to fuck her then and there.

“My muscle tits are so sexy I want to fuck myself!” she declared.

I looked down toward her pussy area, covered by a thong brief. She was clearly turned on because her briefs were soaked with her juices. My god, she was getting horny just looking at the reflection of her muscular pecs in the mirror.

I also noticed something that I had not really seen before. Her bush, which she had lasered some time ago and was fairly restricted to a small patch, was now getting unruly. Tufts of hair were sticking outside of her briefs. Dark, corse hair even appeared to be crawling slightly up her lower abs.

The sight of her new hairiness did not turn me off so much as confuse me. She took notice and said, “Don’t you like my mane? I’m like a gorilla, hairy and strong as fuck!” She chuckled, reveling in the shock on my face. “I’m gonna get even stronger, even bigger, and even hairier. I’m gonna freak you the fuck out!” she said.

Then she reached down and tore her briefs off. Her clit was swollen and looked bigger than I remembered.

“Come suck my hairy cunt!” she commanded. I obeyed.

Offline pij15

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2017, 06:06:34 pm »
Please continue  :bravo:

Offline seldom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2017, 06:40:41 pm »
Awesome story so far! I like Jamie.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2017, 09:03:15 pm »
veeeeery interesting!!!! how about the age ot he the characters?
K+
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline MegaMassiveMuscle

• Activity:
    0%
  • A girl can never have too much MASS. I <3 MUSCLE!
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2017, 10:14:00 pm »
Great plot, really look forward to more!

Offline darkscribex

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2017, 01:44:47 am »
After an exhausting night of sex, the next morning Jamie was up early. She had started doing two-a-days. I found her at the breakfast table inhaling slabs of meat from a huge plate. It was crazy to watch. She looked like a python swallowing an animal. She would open her mouth wide and stuff a huge chunk of meat, big enough for an 8oz steak, into her maw. She would inhale and her neck would bulge as she swallowed the meat. You could see her thick traps and shoulder muscles ripple as she gorged herself on raw protein.

She saw the awed look on my face and chuckled. “Feeding time!” she said, then inhaled another hunk. She stuffed more and more meat down her maw, then finally finished. She wiped blood from her mouth with her arm.

Then she got up and walked to the bathroom. She left the door open, which was not her typical behavior. Then I got my first glimpse of what was really going on here.

I saw her take a syringe and jab it into her thick glute. She grunted as she squeezed the plunger and felt the juice hitting her blood stream. The veins all over her body started to engorge and pulsate as her pulse started racing.

“Fuck yeahh!” she said breathily.

“Honey - are those steroids?” I asked in a weak voice.

She stood straight up and turned to face me. She did a double bicep pose that locked her muscles in cabled relief.

“I told you I would even the odds, baby. And now that the odds are even, I’m getting so much bigger and stronger than you!”

“But, hun, what about side effects..”

“Like being more aggressive? Like being dominant, and hairy, and jacked up enough to make you piss your pants? I fucking love being juiced!” she said.

I was shocked into silence. My dick, however, was hard as steel.

“I see you like it too,” she said, looking down at my tented boxers.

She ran into me and her chest smacked into mine, knocking me down onto the couch. She bent down and grabbed my boxers with both hands and tore them off. Then she inhaled my giant erection down to my ball sack and started sucking like I had never been sucked before. After 30 seconds I could take no more and blew my load into her mouth, which she swallowed greedily.

“Thanks for the extra protein boost, but I want more, and I know you have more to give!” she said throatily. Then she inhaled my deflating member and used her tongue to massage me back to life. She flexed her traps, which practically touched her ears. I could also see the tops of her pecs flexing, and veins squirming all over them. The sight made me hard again in short order.

This time she did something she had never done before. She pushed my dick further in past her tongue, opened her mouth wider, and inhaled my balls into her mouth with my dick. It was so sexy and felt unbelievable as she massaged my balls with her tongue. It wasn’t long before I exploded again, this time directly down her throat.

“My god you just made me cum twice in the span of a minute, I’ve never done that before!” I said of breath.

She stood. I could see her stomach bulging out from the huge feeding of meat and my seed. Her thick abs were still clearly visible as a stack of six grapefruit-sized bulges, but all the meat in her stomach pushed it out so it resembled the early stages of a pregnancy belly.

“You like the sexy muscle beast I’ve become, and so do I. But I’m not done yet. I’m going to get even bigger and stronger! I’m going to out-muscle you and make you look like a little bitch next to me!” she cried and flexed a double bicep pose.

I sat there dumbfounded but as turned on as I had ever been. Shockingly, my dick started to get semi-hard again after cuming twice in so short a time. I could not believe it. I decided I would do everything I could to encourage Jamie to take this muscle building craze as far as possible.

I stood up and flexed my decently-sized biceps. “I do like the sexy muscle beast you’ve become, but I’m still bigger. I’m not going to let you surpass me so easily. I’m going to redouble my efforts and keep building my own muscles!” Then I walked back to the kitchen and grabbed some raw meat from the fridge. I stared at it a little uncertainly, then looked back at Jamie. She had a hard look in her eyes from the challenge I had just laid down.

Well, if she could do it, I could too. I brought the meat to my mouth, tore a hunk off, and gulped it down. It tasted coppery and rubbery but I didn’t care about that. I needed to get bigger and stronger so that Jamie would have a challenge to overcome. I consumed more and more until I couldn’t eat anymore. Then I looked Jamie in the eye and said, “Let’s hit the gym. I want to grow!”

Jamie was an animal, doing heavy set after heavy set of dumbbell shoulder presses, chest presses, tricep presses, and more. I matched her set for set as we hit new maxes in every category. On our fourth set, we were benching 80lbs dumbbells for 5 reps when Jamie suddenly dropped the dumbbells and said, “Fuck, this is too light. I need more weight!” then she jumped up and grabbed the 90lbs dumbbells.

She laid down and pressed out five more reps, screaming and arms shaking as she pressed out the last rep. Since she increased her max, so did I. I grabbed those 90lbs dumbbells, laid down, and pressed for all I was worth. It hurt like hell and my arms were shaking but I just barely managed to eek out the last rep.

I jumped up and said, “How do you like that, babe, I’m still matching you rep for rep!”

Jamie frowned. She did not like being matched. She wanted to win. She grabbed the 100lbs dumbbells and tried to press the weight. Amazingly, she nearly got the dumbbells up before her arms collapsed and the weights dropped with a smash. “Fuck!” she yelled loudly, scaring the other patrons.

I grabbed the 100lbs dumbbells and laid down on the bench. Jamie was seething as she watched me. This is where I could motivate her to get even more aggressive with her workouts. I pushed for all I was worth, grunting and screaming as I just barely was able raise the weight and lock out my elbows. I let the weight crash to the floor, jumped up, and screamed right in Jamie’s face, “I did it! I’m still stronger!”

Her face flushed with anger. “Fine. You won this round. But I’m not done yet!”

Offline darkscribex

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2017, 01:49:33 am »
Several weeks later I was looking in the mirror. Along with Jamie, I had been eating huge amounts of raw red meat, eggs, veggies, and gallons of protein drinks. I had gotten results. I was now weighing in at 205lbs of solid muscle at 5’8” tall. I bounced by pecs, which were big and striated. I flexed my abs and saw them visibly ripple. I flexed a big bicep and saw a thick vein running down the middle. I was turning into my own kind of muscle beast, and I liked it. I felt my cock stiffen as I started feeling my own hard muscles.

“You think you’re big? Just wait. I’m catching up and I will outmuscle you, bitch!” Jamie said from behind me. I turned around and beheld my muscular girlfriend, completely naked except for a small posing brief.

She was 5’1” and now weighed an astonishing 185lbs. Because of her short frame, she looked enormous, almost wider than she was tall. She had almost no fat on her at all due to her extremely strict diet and the gruelling two-a-day workout schedule we had maintained. The chemical assistance also helped her stay super-lean.

Her pectorals looked like two huge blocks of striated beef without an ounce of breast tissue. She had grooves running lengthwise, and pulsating veins crisscrossing in and out of her inches-deep muscle-cleavage. Without her flexing, her traps were bulging, vein-covered mounds on either side of her head, giving her the appearance of not having a neck. Her shoulders looked like giant, striated mellons of beef.

Below her man-shaming pecs, her abs jutted out like eight softballs shoved under her skin. Starting at her belly button, corse pubic-like hairs were visible, and got thicker toward to the top of her posing briefs. The briefs themselves had tufts of pubic hair pushing out around the edges in a nearly out of control fury. She had stopped shaving her legs, and they too were covered with fur, though lighter and blonde. Even her thick, muscular forearms were covered with the light blonde fur.

“That’s right, stare in awe at my huge fucking muscles,” she said and flexed her pecs. They jumped and bulged, and her nipples pointed straight to the floor. “I’m going to get bigger, and so freaky that you’re going to lose your shit just looking at me!” she said with fire in her eyes.

She started rolling her right pec. It bulged at the top, then the bulge slowly rolled all the way down to her nipple in a stunning display of muscle control. She did the same on her left. Then she did something that amazed me. She flexed her top two ab muscles and they bulged into striated prominence. Then she released the flex, and flexed the second set of abs. Then the third, and the fourth. It was a stunning display of muscle control that left me hard as a rock.

She snickered at my rock hard erection. “I’m not done yet,” she said. Then she flexed the top of her bulging pecs. The bulge moved slowly to the middle of her pecs, then down to the bottom of her pecs. Her veins pulsated across the bulge as her circulatory system struggled to carry blood to and from the flexing muscles. Then she rolled the muscle bulge to her abs. It continued down to the next set, then the next, and the next, bloating each set out in turn. The bulge stopped at her fourth and lowest abs just above the top of her posing briefs.

She held it for a second, grunted, and then amazingly the bulge slammed lower, beneath her briefs. She literally flexed the muscles of her cunt, stretching the posing briefs to their limit. She grunted again, squatted slightly, and flexed her glutes. The over burdened posing briefs could not handle the pressure and snapped off of her super-muscular lower body.

I was completely floored. Using just the muscles of lower body, she had flexed out of her posing briefs. I had never seen anything it.

“How’s that for muscle control,” she said breathily. Then she slammed her chest into mine and sent me staggering backward. As I fell off balance, she grabbed my shoulders and threw me toward the bed.

She had become so strong that the force of her throw nearly sent me airborn. I staggered backward and fell onto the bed on my back. She turned and looked at herself in the mirror. She flexed up a huge, 18” bicep and licked it.

“God, I love being juiced,” she said. “My muscles are so sexy I want to fuck myself!” Her naked, hairy pussy was now dripping with juices, and her engorged clit was sticking over an inch out from its hood.

She grabbed a long, thick, veined dildo and placed it on a seat in front of the bed. She unceremoniously sat down on it, taking almost its full length into her sex. She grabbed her own pecs and said, “Watch this muscle girl fuck herself!” and started bouncing up and down on the dildo.

I watched wide-eyed and opened mouthed as her muscles rolled and bunched with the motion of her thrusting. Her face became flushed and multiple veins came to prominence on her forehead, and even on her cheeks. God, even her face was getting built!

I almost came right then and there. She noticed how near the edge was and said, “Don’t you dare cum! Your cum belongs to me!” Then she jumped off the chair with the dildo still trapped in her muscular sex. She reached down, grabbed my ass, and pulled me up off the bed. She swallowed my member down to the hilt as my whole lower body was suspended off the bed. Then she reached out with her tongue, scooped up my balls, and sucked those into her mouth as well.

I came so hard I nearly fainted. It felt like I had pumped a gallon of cum straight down her throat. She let go of my ass and let me drop to the bed, and she gulped. Then she licked her lips and gulped again.

“MMmmmm!” she moaned. She did a double bicep flex, and then treated me to another astonishing feet. She held the bicep flex and started alternately flexing her lower abs, cunt, and ass. Her abs suctioned inward, her cunt squeezed down on the dildo, and her ass pushed it outward. The effect was to manipulate the dildo in her pussy without even touching it.

Abs, cunt, ass. They pulsated faster, and then faster. She started moaning. “Look at me, you little bitch! Ughn. Yeah! I don’t even need your dick. Ughn. Yeah! I’m so muscular! Ughn. Yeah! I can fuck myself!”

Minutes went by as she moaned and squeezed and pulsated her muscles. Still, she held the bicep flex, and veins splattered her physique. They pulsated across her chest, her abs, her biceps, triceps, and forearms. They squirmed across her lats and her traps, and right into her face! The veins on her face started pulsating as she moaned long, and hard. Suddenly, she screamed as she came, flexing every muscle in her body! It looked like her skin had shrivelled, turning her entire body into a demented, skinless, striated, veiny pile of pulsating muscle!

She finally released the flex and put her hands on her knees. The dildo was still lodged in her pussy. She was panting heavily. She straightened.

“Shit I’m so jacked!” she said. Then, using just the muscles of her cunt, she pushed the dildo out and let it drop to the ground. “And this is just the beginning!” she said as she flexed down into a most muscular pose that had me hard as a rock again.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2017, 02:09:42 am »
I like this, especially the thought of seeing her getting bigger, stronger, and hairier, so I look forward to more! k+!

You posted 2 more parts, and boy were they hot as hell, I absolutely loved them! Nothing I love more than seeing a woman who is muscular in every single part of her body, including her pussy and face, so you definitely got my attention, I hope to hell that she can go further beyond, this has the potential to be a classic!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    20%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2017, 06:17:57 am »
you CAN'T stop there!!  Please continue! There´s so much room for growing.
I like that they both grow but one day Jamie will outmuscle him in weight, size and can do much more dumbbells.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2017, 10:11:42 am »
FANTASTIC!!!
I really like it, please go on...
K
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline mrshhh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2017, 10:56:36 pm »
Fantastic!  I really enjoyed reading the whole story so far but you cranked the intensity dial to 11 for that last chapter.  I'm with Jeremy, the pussy and facial muscles blew my mind.  Thank-you for sharing your great writing.

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2017, 05:32:42 am »
A great story indeed. I love the body hair growth and they competitiveness between them. Keep it going! K++

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My Girlfriend Jamie

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View