Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574180 Posts in 72928 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 02:12:52 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #Author: [Trinitus] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #Author: [Trinitus] Stories~collected  (Read 14025 times)

Offline Trinitus

• Activity:
    0%
#Author: [Trinitus] Stories~collected
« on: January 27, 2017, 01:43:37 pm »
 ^-^

Stories in this collection:

Short Story: Tina #1st STORY

Clair

Short Story: Tina
by Trinitus

Tina used to be a weak and frail girl but she was also very smart. Her grades in school was always high and she was never bullied or harassed. But! She was never content with her body, she was barely 160cm (5'4) tall and weighed just under 40kg (100pounds) and her boobs could barely be classified as such. One day she decided to change all of that. Since Tina had a great understanding of biogoligy she sat out to create a serum that would turn her into a woman. After many months of testing and research her serum was completed.

Late one night when Tina was home alone, she took out a syringe filled with a crimson liquid in it. Tina undressed standing in just her bra and panties infront of her bedroom mirror. - Now or never, she thought to herself and put the syringe inte her chest between her boobs.
First nothing happend, then suddenly Tina felt a warm feeling spread throughout her body.
Her nipples went hard like diamonds then her boobs started to grow in about 10 seconds they had gone from barely A to a small F. Tina's bra practicly exploded off her now massive breast hitting the mirror with a loud noice, she didn't mind though beacouse she finally had boobs big and soft ones too.
Suddenly Tina felt as if the room had shrunk, she however quickly realised that she had become taller. She went over to her rooms door where there was marks from where her mother had marked her lenght when she was younger, the one highest up was from a year ago and she knew that she haden't grwon that much since.
When Tina reached the door she realised that her was over the topmost door hinge, seeing that she realised she must be somewhere between 180cm (6') and 190cm(6'4) tall.

After this incredible discovery she walked back and stood infront of thhe wallmirror, Tina realised that her hair had grown much longer while she was measuring herself. Tina's hair which used to be a dull brown and barely reaching bellow her ears, was now a deep crimson red and reached a bit down her back. Tina felt the heat returning as her hipps began widening and her waist began shrinking. When the changes had stopped she was in bliss as she finally become a woman. After fondling her new breasts a bit she colapsed from exhastion. Later at night Tina awoke from her slumber with her body feeling as if it was on fire. She jumped out of bed, her breast flopping al over the place and went over to the wallmirror. Out of no where an intense pain hit her in the stomach then just as fast as the pain had come it disapeard. The heat in her body disapeard and was replaced by a feeling that she had ants under her skin then her skin began moving, she realised that her muscles were starting to grow.

First Tina's legs began swelling. her now long and slender legs began pulsing with power as first a network of thick veins began rising to the surface of her skin. Her calfs began taking the shape of diamonds and the thighs were looking more like young trees and the legs of a 25 year old girl. Along with the growth of her legs, her has began growing becoming big hard and rounded. Then came her abs. Her once flat stomach began bubbling as plates of muscle wide as 33cl soda cans began coming to the surface. After her abs her pecs joined in, becoming 2 thick slabs of muscles with a 2 inch deep gap between them. Her breast now supported by her now massive pecs stood almost straight out despite their considerable size. Tinas back and shoulders began widening giving her and perfect hourglass figure of feminine power as sexuality. Not to be outdone by the rest of her body her biceps began growing. First they became the size of baseballs then softballs and they stopped growing when they were bigger than most girls thighs, with a network of veins equaly as thick as those on the rest of her body. Lasty her forearms grew to be bigger than her biceps were before her transformation.

First she was disgusted at her new body. her serum which was just supposed to make her more like a woman had turned her into she-hulks bigger sister. But that feeling was soon replace by a feeling of raw power and sex lust.
She tenativly raised her right arm and hesitantly flexed, a massive bicep erupted from her arm and the veins looked more like small snakes than vessels meant to have blood pumped through them. Then she flexed her thighs, what unflexed looked like young trees now looked more like the trunk of an oak.
Her panties which had held out through out all this finally snapped, revealing her pussy. Not able to resist it any longer Tina started masturbating with an energy and levels of pleasure she unimaginable.

Fin.

Notes.
Hi! This is my first ever story of this type. but having read many fantastic peices on this site i felt the need to try and contribute. Any critisism would be appreciated.

Forum Saradas

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
Re: Short story
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 11:41:35 pm »
It is good, especially for a first story of this type.  It is good to make the first story short, see if you are on the right track.  I think you have some talent.  I hope you feel encouraged to go ahead and try a slightly longer story next time.
 :cool2:
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline Trinitus

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Short story
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 01:36:58 pm »
It is good, especially for a first story of this type.  It is good to make the first story short, see if you are on the right track.  I think you have some talent.  I hope you feel encouraged to go ahead and try a slightly longer story next time.
 :cool2:

Thank you for those encouraging words Jaguar.
I was working on a new story when i realised it would just be a different version of this story, so i had to go back to the drawing board. Progress on the new story is slow but I'm hoping to get a part of it up in 1-2 weeks from now.

Offline Trinitus

• Activity:
    0%
Author: [Trinitus] Clair
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2017, 05:40:15 pm »
Hi, this is the first part in a story about a girl named Clair. I have not written more than this chapter but wanted to get it out there for some feedback and maybe some ideas.

Clair
by Trinitus

Part One

Clair's Musces bulged as she heaved the weight upwards, shoulders and pecs burning. She could feel them getting strong each time she pressed the immense weight up. Soon she was having trouble bringing the weight down far enough beacuse her boobs were getting in the way. Racking the weight i the stand, the metal groaned from the big weight resting on it. Clair stood up. Lokking at herself in the mirror infront of her, she smiled, a big grin. Clair loved watching herself in the mirror, she could see that some new veins had started to appearon her enourmus biceps.

Lifting her arms into a 90 degree angle she flexed. Big mountains of pure she beef erupted from her arms, veins thick as snakes feeding her gigatic arms, crisscrosing every inch of her biceps. Letting out a moan of pure lust, she sarted to flex her pecs. Each plate of muscle supporting boobs igger than her head, full and round. Altough most that saw her walking down the street thought they were implats, they were not. She was simply gifted with tits that no matter how hard she trained or how ripped she got, simply would not get any smaller. After having bounced them up and down a cuple of times thinking about the tit jobs she had given.

Not done with her workout she moved over to the squat machine. When she walked she had to take a wider stance then most people simply because her thighs are so goddam huge. One of her friends once challanged her
to flex out of a car tire. This was a challange Clair could not refuse. After getting thier hands on a tire, the grils had to figure out of the get the around her thigh. This proved a real challange as Clars thigh was to thick,
to fit in the tire. But after much gymnastics that person Clair's size should not be able to do, they got the tire on. Clair started to flex her tree trunk of a thigh and slowly, the tire started to expand. Until suddenly, BANG!
It exploded right of her legs.

Offline Trinitus

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Clair
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2017, 10:59:53 am »
Great start! What happens next?

I don't really know actully. Was hoping to maybe get some ideas from you guys, I do have some but none feel "right". Maybe some character development, 'couse as of right now she is just some behemoth of pure muscle.

Offline Trinitus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2017, 11:04:23 am »
A good beginning, maybe a little short for my liking, but it was very nicely described, and I like that you got right down to business, no preamble, no playing around, straight to the muscle. I look forward to more. k+!

Yeah it's a bit short but I wanted to get this out early to hopefully get some ideas.
And I do prefer the in media res style of stories since I'm kinda bad at making characters feel "right" and it's also alot easier to write.

Offline Trinitus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2017, 04:14:00 pm »
Its a nice start.  As far as where to go next, I would say it could be interesting to develop Claire's character; maybe by having her interact with people or an unusual situation and see what she does.  k+

Next chapter should be done very soon, I am actully taking my time with this chapter so while it might not be very long it should be well written at least.

...it might not be very long...

If it isn't at least 1000 words, I will automatically deduct 10 points from your grade. 😂

Offline Trinitus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2017, 04:57:34 pm »
Part Two

Looking at the clock, Clair realised that her date would be here in half an hour. She rushed to the shower, ripping of her clothes simply be flexing her enourmus bust and her gigantic muscular ass.
Turning the water on she started to rinse the sweat of her enourmus muscle clad body. After having rinsed of most of the sweat, she started to soap in her body. Starting with her pectoral shelf.

Slowly and gently she started to cover her phonebook thick pecs, every crease, every vally formed by her insane striation was sensually and lovingly rubbed. Then she moved onto her abs.
Starting with just coating the top of her abs, she then needed to bend her back backwards as much as she could inorder to get in between her soda can sized abs. Between every ridge were canyons almost 2 inches deep.
She needed not to be careful butt she rememberd once when she had accidently squeezed a mans dick inbetwen her abs, hard enough for him to scream like a little child whose candy had been stolen.

Moving downwards she started to rub her tire bursting thighs, each muscle group separated from the other by a 3 inch deep cacsm. I took her about 2 minutes to cover each leg in soap, due to thier sheer size.
Then she started to soap her cows, she called them that simply beacuse they were far to large to be called calves. Each cow was bigger than a pro male bodybuilders bicep and diamond hard when flexed.

Lastly it was time for her arms, but there is a problem. Since Clari's boobs and biceps are so humongus she cannot easily fold her arms and reach arm to arm, there is simply to much muscle and tit flesh in the way.
This was no new problem though so she had device a solution, by soap in her breast extra much in the sides she could simply rub her arms against them. While doing this the feeling of her gigantic arms rubbing against her enourmus boobs
started to excite Clair. Her vagina started to moisten and her nippels started to hard and growing to become about as big as shotglasses.

Grabbing hold of her left breast with one hand while the other moved down towards her more private areas. Running down her abs getting stuck on eahc bump, feeling each sausage thick vein feeding her steel bending muscles.
Eventually her hand brushed against her clit, or as she liked to call it the man in the house". She called it that since when it got erect it ws close to 3 inches long and about an inch thich. Wraping two finger around it
she started to jerk it while simuntaiusly rubbing and squeesing her nippel. Wave after wave of pleasure sarted to ripple in Clair's body. She could feel her heartrate starting to increase and with it she could feel her veins starting to
engorge, the large veins on her man shaming biceps and earthshattering legs growing thicker then a garden hose. She begins pumping two fingers in and out of her pussy, pressure begins to build up inside her getting higher and higher until.

BOOM! A thick stream of juices shoot out of her pussy an all her muscles flex to their fullest, filling and almost shattering the glass showercabinet. After 5 minutes of collecting herself, Clair hears the doorbell ring
- Oh, Shit!

End of part 2

Writers note:
Sorry for it taking so long to get the next part out but i have been drowning in work and will for some weeks more. But hopefully i will be able to write more during my vacation.

Offline Trinitus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2017, 10:22:07 am »
Great continuation, though the formatting is a bit messed up, I was still able to read and enjoy what I read, good description of her muscles and a little bit more of what they are able to do. I look forward to more, I just hope that it comes out looking better. k+!

Yeah, the formatting got kinda messed up on this one when i copied it to saradas and i didn't catch all of the parts that got messed up before posting. It was kinda late when i posted and i was tired from work, won't happen again.

But glad you enjoyed it none the less, it's quit the confident boost hearing it from you.

Offline Trinitus

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Author: [Trinitus] Clair
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2017, 10:46:24 am »
(Note: I simply have not had that much motivation to write anything these last months, like at all. But here is what I have managed to half ass myself into writing.)

Part Three

Quickly Clair toweled herself off, threw on her dress which hugged her bulging muscles like a second skin and ran to open the door. Opening the door she almost fel on her ass in awe at the manifestation of sensuality that stood in front of her.
Standing a head and some taller then Cait, big perky boobs supported by barely visible pecs, big full round shoulders connecting bulging biceps with a thick vein running down each of them, deep crimson redhair reaching down to two volleyball sizd steelhard ass checks. Wearing a dark blue low cut dress ending just below her big firm ass, it hugged her body so close you could make out a six pack. Ripping her eyes of the girls amazing body Cait managed to stammer out:
- H-h-h- Hi Felicia.
- Hi Clair! She responded stepping forward and embracing Clair and giving her a big hug. And intentionaly smothering Claris face in her ample assets. Claris face intsantly went red as a tomtato, but instead of trying to break the embrace which she could have done by just flexing her pecs to psuh her amazonian redhaired lover away. She instead started to kneed Felicia's steel hard ass. Felicia let out a soft moan when she felt her Clair's strong hands carresing her ass muscles, she flexed them trying to make it harder for Clair to dent her muscles. But flexing as hard as she could it was to no avail, the only effect it had was making her lover kneed her muscles with greater engergy feeling thier immense size.

Finaly realesing her embrace Felicia straigthend her back slightly as she was about half a head taller then Clair and asked her:
- So whats for dinner?
A chill ran down Clair's spine, she had forgotten that she was supposed to make them dinner.
- Pizza?? Was all she could stammer out.
- So you forgot, again?
- No.
- Clair!
- Yes, yes i did.
- Then pizza will do just fine, but you are paying.

Squeezing past Clair's immense frame, making sure to rub her boobs in her face. Felicia went in to the living room and lied down in the 4 man soffa, legs spread apart so as to tease Clair with her "special" endownments.
When Clair saw this her mouth started to water but, she went into the kitchen to grab her phone and order 2 familiy sized meatpizzas with extra meat. Stepping into the living room she saw that Felicia had tunred the TV and was occupied with zapping around.
- 15 to 30 minutes, until the pizza gets here.
- Good, I am famished.

I loved the shower scene.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #Author: [Trinitus] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View