Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572435 Posts in 72085 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 11:57:47 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Zander] Marielle
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [Zander] Marielle  (Read 46205 times)

Offline xepha

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Marielle
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2017, 09:31:38 pm »
Zander, this is the best story I've read on this site.  Don't know if it's finished but I think it's great as is even if it's done.  You capture aspects of realistic intimacy that tend to be left out of practically all the other stories.  The awkwardness and Marielle's shyness in particular.  I could go on and on, but thanks.  K+ 35
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2017, 09:31:38 pm »

Offline Zander

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2017, 12:24:25 am »
-
My alarm clock rang at 07:00. I looked around but couldn't see Marielle. As I got up I heard the shower turn on in the bathroom. I walked to the kitchen, got a glass of water and put on coffee.
I looked out the window into the cold, dark autumn morning and thought of last night. It felt like a dream. I almost scared and a little ashamed. I wondered how Marielle felt about it.
After a while she came out from the bathroom wrapped in a towel.
-Oh, your up. Good morning! She said and smiled.
My worries of how she felt about last night was gone as soon as I saw her but I had a morning erection and I felt embarrassed (although it shouldn't matter after last night) so I stayed half turned away from her.
She unwrapped the towel and threw it on the bed. Seeing her naked body in the dim light was beautiful. She walked over to the closet and put on panties and a sports bra.
I headed to the bathroom.
-Hey! I don't get a morning kiss? She said as I passed her.
-Sorry, I...
-Relax Carl, I'm kidding.
I walked over to her and gave her a quick kiss on her lips. She didn't seem to care about my erection although it was quite obvious.
I took a long shower to warm up and went for the kitchen to get a cup of coffee wrapped in my towel.
Marielle was fiddling about with something when got out of the bathroom and it looked like she was trying to hide something from me. She held one hand behind her back and smiled nervously. As I poured me a cup of coffee she hurried to her bed. It was a bit weird but I didn't think much of it.
-You want coffee? I shouted and turned around.
Marielle was doing something in a sports bag next to her bed.
-Ehh, no thanks. I'm good. She said without looking up.
I finished my coffee while Marielle packed her gym bag and made a protein shake. She seemed a little off and a bit stressed.
-I hope Anna stays with Mike more nights this week. I said in a witty way to get her attention.
She stopped shaking her drink and looked at me. First with a look I couldn't read, almost like she thought I was being ironic but then she smiled and walked over to me.
-You know what Carl? So do I. You're so sweet but I really have to go now. I'll see you tonight. At what time do you get home?
-23:00 I hope. It was wishful thinking but I really wanted her to be awake when I got home and Mondays I finished a bit earlier than usual.
She kissed me on the cheek, got dressed and left.
I stood in the kitchen in my towel and wondered what she felt for me. For me it was serious and I was starting to fall for her on a higher level than just physical where I'd already fallen deeper than I ever had before. It felt like she saw it more like something fun for the moment. It made me feel really insecure but I decided to make the best of it while it lasted.
I got dressed, brushed my teeth and went to work.

Of course I didn't finish 23:00 that night. When I came home Marielle was asleep and Anna was studying in her room. I rolled out the bed sheets and went to sleep on the sofa quite grumpy due to a shitty day at work. I thought about a few restaurants I wanted to aply for before going to sleep.
When I woke up Marielle was gone and Anna was still asleep. Off to work. A really good day at the restaurant so I went for a beer with one of the cooks after we'd finished. I told him of the more ambitious restaurants I wanted to apply for and it turned out he knew a cook at one of them and that he would talk to him.
I got home around 01:00 to find the same scenario as the night before. I regretted going out after work when I saw Marielle sleeping in her bed but tried to think of my new job opportunity.

I woke up with Marielle sitting next to me on the sofa stroking my hair.
-You don't have to sleep alone you know. I was waiting for you. Marielle smiled and her blue eyes  sparkled in the little light that came in through the window.
She was wrapped in her towel after a shower and her hair hair was wet.
-I, ehhh... Ok, but... But what about Anna? I blurred out and rubbed my eyes.
-She won't notice and even if she does... Who cares, right? Marielle whispered and giggled.
Still dizzy from sleep I got up on my elbow and let my hand get underneath her towel. As I rubbed her abs and breast the towel came off and I kissed her nipples. She got up and walked away wrapping herself in the towel again.
I looked as she got ready to go to the gym. The whole procedure with putting on gym clothes and making the protein shake was kind of cute.
She left without saying anything. Maybe she thought I'd went back to sleep. I got up and got ready for work. Determined to finish early and get home to Marielle before she'd fallen asleep.

Work was ok. I called and was asked to come and try out for a position at the restaurant where the cook I worked with knew someone. I worked as fast as I could to get home to Marielle but when you're at lowest rank you never get quite done until everyone else has left.
When I got home Marielle was asleep wrapped up in her sheet and I could see a light from Annas room telling me she was studying. Not a surprise.
After washing up and brushing my teeth I stripped down to my underwear and laid down behind Marielle. I slowly snug closer until I was spooning her and then just laid there, my raging erection pressing against her butt. She didn't wake up and I didn't wake her. If I could go back in time I would have but at the time I didn't dare. I caressed her abs, lats and breast before going to sleep.

When I woke Marielle was gone. Beside me laid a note with ”Thank you for keeping me warm /M” scribbled on it beside me.
After work some friends picked me up and we went out. I ended up sleeping on the sofa at a friends place after an afterpary that was pretty dull. I managed to get my ass to work in time and just tried to get through the day. I thought alot of Marielle that day but tried to get my prep done as fast as possible. At 14:00 Anna showed up, got changed and started working. We almost never spoke during service but tonight she kept eying me and smiling smart at me.
After service was done and we cleaned the kitchen I stayed out of sight from our chef to keep from helping with the dishes. As I was heading up to the locker room Anna grabbed me from behind and turned me. She was still wearing her white work shirt but had it buttoned down showing a deep cleavage and her bra straps.
-I'm staying at Mike's tonight you know. She said and gave me a wry smile.
-Ok! I said and I tried to look cool but instantly thought of Marielle.
-What the fuck Carl... I know. I get it, ok? We're friends you know. Me and Marielle. We talk... I just wanted you to know. You can do whatever you like tonight. You can do it when I'm there too but... I'm staying with Mike tonight, so you know.
I felt a bit anxious and tried to come up with something to say but Anna moved in closer trapping me against the wall. She pressed her lovely tits against me and grabbed my dick. I tried to hold back but felt my erection growing.
-If only I had known... Would've been fun! Anna said and bursted into laughter.
I looked down into her cleavage and saw her walking away. She was so hot and such a tease.

I left before Anna and walked really fast back to her place. Marielle was asleep but I woke her, kissed her and started feeling her wonderful body.
We had sex. It was even better than our first time. Maybe not as passionate, but it felt so good. She seemed so conscious of my admiration of her muscles and let me know by flexing wherever my hands went to explore. This time she orgasmed just before me and after I came she lay on her stomach and pulled me close before falling asleep.
I scratched her muscular back a few minutes and then set my alarm early as I was getting ready to move before work the next day.

Offline Zander

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2017, 07:37:44 pm »
-
Marielle was in the shower when my alarm rang. I got up and looked through the three boxes I was going to send in a taxi to Peters place. I felt bad for him having to get up early and carry boxes up three stairs but I had no option.

I heard the shower stop but Marielle really took her time in there.

-Everything OK? I really needed to go. I knocked and tried to sound sound at ease although it was quite an emergancy.
-Just give me a second. Marielle sounded like I caught her off guard.
After a minute she came out. Fully nude with her towel wrapped in her hand behind her back. She gave me a quick kiss and started packing her gym bag.
I went to the bathroom, showered and freshened up. When I got out Marielle was ready to leave.
She was in the hallway, She dropped her bag, walked up to me and looked me in the eye.
-It's too bad your leaving. I like you Carl. You'll have to keep in touch, OK? She gave me a soft kiss, turned and walked away.

I was prretty taken by the moment. I was falling for her and she made it sound like a brief business meeting.
-How? I sounded like a puppy left home alone. Neither one of us had mobile phones (1996, remember), let alone social media.
-Let me give you my new number. I ran to the kitchen, got out a piece of paper and scribbled down Peters home number.
-Please, call me. I said really needy. She put the paper in her pocket, kissed me again and left.

I was alone. Still wrapped in my towel. Already longing for Marielle. Her newly showered nude body was all I could think of. I was also pretty concerned. She didn't seem to care about the note with my number that much. She didn't seem to care that I was leaving the same way I cared about it. I was a fucking mess.

I sent my stuff in the taxi and went to work. It was a really shitty day and evening. I couldn't focus. I got so much shit from the other cooks. When I took the train to my new home I thought of Marielle While I unpacked a few things. How was I supposed to make it work.
New home, new bed, no sleep... The next day I went to the restaurant I wanted to work at and was offered a position. Lowest rank but it was better than what I had now. When asked when I could start I said ”Now”. Nothing had me chained to my last job except Anna and through her Marielle. I was paid under the table and had nothing to loose. I signed a contract and promised to turn up the next day for training at the staition I'd applied for.
This was it. This was for real. A real paycheck. This was a good restaurant and I, an insecure little brat was offered a job. I wanted to make it there so bad I was ready to put the rest of my (really simple) life on hold.

Next morning I came in to my old work and went to see one of the owners right away. I told him I quit to start a new job and he, just as I thought and expected because I' heard stories of it, told me to leave and never come back. He didn't quite live up to the rumors of him getting fits, throwing stuff and screaming his lungs out. But then, I was a nobody to him.

I went straight to the new restaurant and asked if I could start that day. The head chef laughed and said that he liked the enthusiasm, showed me to the locker room. I was in.

The next couple of weeks was a blur of working alot to keep up and trying to keep in touch with friends although I saw less and less of them and more and more of the people I worked with. Even on days off. I was not nearly as skilled as the other cooks so I had to work overtime all the time to get things done and service was hell in the beginning. I thought the head chef was going to kill me every other day but slowly I got into it. Weeks turned into months and before I knew it I'd been there a year. Although the youngest I started to feel like an accepted part of the team.

Marielle never called. I tried calling her at Anna's a few times the first weeks after I moved out. Usually there was no answer. Anna picked up a few times. The first time I asked her if I'd left a chef's knife at her place to cover up. She said she missed me and really hated me for not saying goodbuy when I left the restaurant. We chatted for a while and I gave her my home number. The next time she saw through me and said straight away that Marielle wasn't there. Same thing after that. The last time I called, must have been about three and a half months after I moved out Anna told me Marielle had moved out too and asked me if I wanted to get a coffee beore work the next day. I lied and said I had plans but got Marielle's new adress. I looked at the paper with the adress many nights that year and told myself I'd go there the next day but I never got around to it.

During that year I met a few girls whom I hooked up with. Mostly one night stands after work at bars but I met a girl after work who I recognised as a waitress at a restaurant near by one night. Her name was Maria and she was born in Aruba. She was beautiful, funny and smart. We dated for about two months and the sex was great. We would hook up after work and go to my place since she still lived at home. We had alot of fun and really connected. Everything was great but she could sense something was wrong and there was. I couldn't stop thinking of Marielle. Maria told me to figure out what I wanted and we broke up. We kept running into eachother though and still to this day she is one of my best friends.

Offline Zander

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2017, 07:44:29 pm »
---
One day in december I was buying christmas gifts for my family with the little money I had left after paying rent and having drinks with my work collegues. I was looking at a nice wine opener for my older brother but thought I might as well give him something he likes, like a bottle of whisky when I felt a hand on my shoulder...
I turned around and there was Marielle. My heart started pounding hard and I felt a little light headed. She was smiling and I tried my best not to look as shocked as I was.
She didn't have the same tan and her face was sharper and more chiseled than when I last saw her. She still looked great and her sharp features were even more accentuated.

-Marielle, hi! My voice almost cracked from being so nervous.
-Hi Carl! How are you? You're out shopping for christmas?
Her voice was different, a little deeper. I got a bit confused but shook it off.
-Yeah, but it's difficult. You know, with what everyone likes and stuff. I'm thinking of buying whisky and a few different nice cheeses for all of us to share on christmas day instead. As I said this I nervously looked down to her body. She was wearing a winter jacket and loose fitting pants so I didn't see her features.
-Aaaahhh... Don't mention cheese. I would kill for a nice cheese right now. I'm also out looking for gifts. I only have to shop for my mom and dad but that's hard enough. She paused for a bit and asked:
-You want to take break? Have a coffee?
I was still confused about her voice but so happy to see her and also craving a coffee. We went to a small café nearby. We walked out of the store. I stopped and looked a pair of gloves quickly then ran to catch up with Marielle. As I came closer I noticed her walking weird. Different than last time we met with her legs more apart. I thought it might be an illusion of the pants and caught up.

-Anna told me you got a new job at a really good restaurant. Congratulations! How is it?
To me Marielle sounded really superficial and not the same as a year ago when I felt we really connected.
-It's good... Great... You know, it's a good place and I learn so much every day. I haven't talked to Anna in a long time. Last I heard she said you moved out.
I mumbled the words but stopped, thought for a second, took a deep breath and said:
-Listen! I tried to call you and get in touch with you so many times. I left my number but you never called. I've thought alot about you... And I still do. If you don't want to see me, say so. So I can move on.
There were so many emotions fighting that I almost started crying. I stared into my coffee cup.

Marielle just looked at me. I remember thinking how different she looked from a year ago. Older.
She grabbed my hand from across the table and looked down. Her hands were rough and veiny just like I remembered them.

We sat for a few seconds before she spoke.
-Sorry Carl... It was just such a mess with everything then. I just needed to let go and you were there. I feel like I used you. I'm a bit ashamed. Anna thought it was really cool and she told me to call you but I just had too much personal stuff going on. After moving out I don't have much contact with her.
-But I... I tried to say something about how I felt but she interrupted me.
-I'm sorry, ok? I never meant to make you feel like that. I'm not used to being on this end of a relation.
She looked  away and sighed, took a pause and continued.
-I got a job at a chiropractor clinic, at first it's only half time but I'm also working at the gym where I work out with setting routines for members (personal trainers wasn't really common job here back then).
She took another pause and slammed her palms on the table.
-Aaahhh, fuck! I'm so bad at this... Feelings and shit. I have to thank you though. You really pushed me in the right direction with my training. You encouraged me. Really! She grabbed my hand again and squeezed it hard.

I was confused. She seemed so much more energetic but very out of focus. I didn't really want to say more and my coffee was finished. She gave me her number and we decided to do something together between christmas and new year's.

Christmas came and went (the cheese and whisky was appreciated).
I went home to mine and Peters place and 5 minutes after stepping through the door the telephone rang.
It was Marielle and she wanted to meet up.
-Not at a bar, something fun. She said sounding really excited.
After trying to come up with something she suggested I should come to her place. She had a film she was eager to see in case we couldn't come up with anything else.

I freshened up and headed over. I had checked her adress so many times I didn't even have to think when I left.

Offline Zander

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2017, 07:49:06 pm »
-
I was quite nervous and shaky as I rang her door bell. I hadn''t seen her in a year and two months, except the brief coffee before Christmas, but I'd thought about her almost every day since we last met.
Marielle opened the door with a smile and gave me a kiss on the cheek. She wore loose fitting black pants and an oversized white shirt. She looked lovely and relaxed although I hadn't really adapted to her chiseled face yet.

She showed me around the apartment really quickly. It was a studio flat and it was almost empty except for training clothes hanging to dry all over so the detour was short. As I followed her around the apartment I noticed her walk again.

She looked a little nervous. A look I'd never seen in her before.
-You want a glass of wine? A beer... No wait, I don't have any beers. Wine? She walked over to her kitchen.
-Ok, a glass of wine would be nice. I followed her and looked at her from behind. She'd cut her hair a little shorter and it looked really good on her. She also looked like she was bigger than when we last met. It was hard to tell with her loose fitting jeans and shirt but it really looked so.

She opened a bottle of white, poured me a glass and gave it to me.
-Thanks. You're not having any? I felt akward drinking alone.
-Hmm, I don't know. I haven't been drinking in a long time. But I... she fell silent and looked at me.
-Why?  I mean... Not that it's weird or anything but...
-No, but I've been training a lot and it doesn't go well with alcohol. Maybe I'll have a glass tonight though. I'm kind of going into a less intense period now. Marielle made a little dance move as she finished her sentence.
-I can tell you've been training. You look bigger... But tell me what's been up the last year? I sat down on a chair in her kitchen, took a sip of my wine and was ready to hear her story.
-Bigger? Really? I feel quite small... Compared to... Ok, let's take it from the start. I'm so fucking sorry for not calling you but I was a mess, like I said when we met before Christmas.
Marielle poured herself a glass of wine and took a sip.
-So after you left I got really serious with my training. I met this guy at the gym...
I raised my eyebrows and signaled that maybe I didn't want to hear this.

-Carl! Nothing like that. He started helping me with my routine in the gym and really coached me to go further. He's been my coach and he's great. Nothing else, ok?! He has helped a lot of people go really far. So I'm greatful. I've been eating good and training like a a maniac and it's been great. I've pushed myself beyond what I thought I was capable of by far. I Started bulking up like crazy. I've never done that before. It felt really good but a little weird because it's so far from why I started working out in the first place. The difference from when he started coaching me has been crazy... Really.
That's when I moved out of Anna's as well.

-Yeah, what happened there? I sincerely wanted to know but also wanted Marielle to keep on talking about her training. I was getting hard just hearing about it.

-Well... I got the job at the chiropractor studio and with the different clients at the gym so I could afford a place of my own but really... She got really controlling. When I took control of my life I think she lost her control over me and it pissed her off.

I was confused. Anna never seemed to me like a person who wanted to control people.

-How? I asked.

-She just didn't approve of my life anymore. With my training and stuff. She started talking of me wasting my life and steroids and shit and I just had enough.

I wanted to ask her about steroids because I'd been thinking about it ever since I met her before Christmas and heard that her voice had changed... But I didn't. I had gotten used to her voice and her dieted down look so I let it go.

-I got my own place, moved out, trained like crazy and worked. Me and Will, my trainer even decided I'm going to compete. I signed up for a competition this December but I chickened out the last minute. Now I wished I'd done it. I even kept the diet to see how I would finish. It was just before Christmas and I haven't let loose yet so that's why the wine is a big deal. Chicken, rice and steamed vegetable for months you know...

-Really? That's amazing! I must have sounded like an idiot. I couldn't believe what I heard. I had almost thought she gave up her training and that's why she looked bigger.

-I don't feel that amazing though. Bulking was great, I could really feel the difference. It was quite a rush. The past months though... With the dieting... I've felt like shit. I'm moody, edgy and craving for more to eat all the time. I was supposed to stop before Christmas but kept it up. Turkey without skin and stuffing... For you really. Since I knew we were meeting up.
She gave me a wry smile and moved closer.

-For me? I didn't believe her and sounded quite ironic.
-Yeah, for you! Her tone of voice changed and she sounded a bit upset.
-We can go down to the pub right away if you want. I sure as fuck could go for a bite. She said and walked past me. Clearly upset.
The whole mood swing caught me off guard and it took me a few seconds to reconnect.

I got up and grabbed her before she got to the hall. I grabbed her hand with one hand and her shoulder with the other.
Oh my God! She was so full and firm around her shoulder.

-What? Let's go! Let's go eat something... somewhere. She shook out of my grip and reached for her jacket.

-Marielle, come on! It's not like you've been THAT eager to catch up the past year... You're serious?

-Of course I am Carl. She calmed down, threw her jacket on the floor, grabbed me and gave me a kiss.
-I've missed that. She said and walked into the apartment.

-Ok... Show me! I said nervously.

-Sorry Carl. I'm just so edgy from the diet. You want to see? Ok, wait! She was already on her way into her closet. This will do! She pulled out a pair of rubber bands.
-I got them when I injured my shoulder a few years ago. She shouted and gave me a sweet smile.

-For what?

-Well, for rehabilitation. Don't get any ideas... There's not much resistance with these but we'll see.

Marielle put the rubber band under her feet and started curling her biceps. I sat down and watched. She went on to her triceps, shoulders and back. She did it quickly and super concentrated. She locked the band under the sofa to do her chest, back and front of her legs and did about twenty pushups and twenty squats after that. She kept talking about her training routines but I couldn't focus. I felt the same blur I did when we first met almost one and a half years ago.

I sat in my chair in her kitchen and looked at her. Still in her loose fitting pants and shirt going through the exercises without effort.
Just seeing her work out got me really hard and this time I didn't feel the need to hide it. I leaned back and let it show.

After finishing her squats she started walking towards me.
-That's pretty lame but I think it got my blood pumping a bit... Fuck! I feel a bit nervous around you Carl.
-No, why? It should be the other way around... Remember?
-I'm still nervous Carl but... Here goes!

Offline exo588

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2017, 10:51:15 pm »
You can't do that... that's not fair to end here  :D
I am excited which way it will continue.
Fantatstic so far.

Offline Absfan01

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2017, 11:11:51 pm »
You can't do that... that's not fair to end here  :D
I am excited which way it will continue.
Fantatstic so far.

thats soo true :D :D

User is currently banned [View]

CdnDude

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2017, 01:15:46 am »
That was a great chapter!  good work.

Offline urbanspaceman83

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2017, 02:13:29 am »
I'm... WOW! This story is amazing! It's well-written and feels very romantic, yet natural! I really like stories where the lovers are tender and intimate with each other and the sex scene actually left me feeling a little misty-eyed. I'd really find it to be rather erotic if Marielle ended up getting a lot more muscular (but her size falls within the realm of reality), but most of all, I hope that Carl and Marielle have a happy ending when the story finally finishes (not that I'm eager for that to happen). K+!

Offline Zander

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2017, 11:49:25 pm »
---
She unbuttoned her pants and let them fall to the floor.
I couldn't believe it. Her legs were so big and defined. Up there with professional bodybuilders really. She stepped out of her pants and took a few steps closer. I could see a few veins rippling down her  inner thighs getting thicker as they came down to her calves and feet.
-Holy shit! Marielle, that's crazy! You weren't kidding...
That was all I managed to say. My cock was pressing against my pants like mad and I just wanted to touch her.
Then she flexed. Oh my god! Her legs exploded with threads of muscle. Defined quads with tear drop shaped muscle coming down to her knee caps. I grabbed my head and leaned back further into my chair. Not quite able to take in what I was seeing.
-You like it? She crossed her legs and flexed again, this time pulling her long shirt up and revealing her hips and black panties.
I didn't get a chance to answer before she turned around an bent over with her back to me. The mass and striations in her glutes and hamstrings bulged out towards me and it was to much for me to take. I got up. Her calves hadn't changed that much from last time except from a few veins running across them and I remembered the first time I laid eyes on them.

-You look amazing! I whispered and started walking over.
-Yeah? As I said I regret not going in to that contest. I might have placed good. Will told me to but my confidence isn't always on top you know. Wait... Stay there.
I stopped about two meters from her while she started unbuttoning her shirt. After the third button I could see the striations in her pecs above her training bra as she fiddled about. I couldn't believe it, she looked massive. Like I've only seen in magazines and on TV. I followed every button and saw her six pack revealing itself. Perfect blocks of muscle even without flexing.
She let her shirt fall to the floor and stood there looking at me.

She wore black panties and a quite revealing black sports bra. She was still breathing heavily from her ”lame” pump and her torso rose and sunk with every breath. She looked amazing... Freaky.
I couldn't believe how much she had grown since last I saw her. From a bigger physique model to a hard core bodybuilder. Everything was bigger, from her traps down to her calves but she was also so much more shredded. Striated with veins looking like they were about to burst. The biggest change were her arms, pecs and shoulders. Even relaxed they looked like they were about to break her skin and her lats made her arms rest unnaturally far from her torso.

My pulse was racing and I had to take a step back and take few deep breaths to calm down.

-Say something... You look shocked. Carl, come on.

-I don't know what to say. You... You look fucking amazing Marielle. It's crazy!

-So you like it? I had a feeling you would. She spread her legs a bit and made a double bicep pose.

I was in shock. Her arms were massive.
She really looked like like a national level bodybuilder. She continued going trough a few poses. I could see she had been practicing those. She held them with so much more confidence now. She turned around and spread her lats like wings before letting all her muscles explode in a back double bicep pose.
I got up, a bit bent over because of my raging hard on and walked towards her. She turned to face me and flexed her abs. She had one of the deepest cut, best six packs I'd ever seen on anyone. Man or woman.
I put my hand on her stomach. She was warm and rock hard. There wasn't a gram of fat on her and the only thing soft were the veins coming from her obliques. She put her arms behind her head and flexed harder. I instinctively put my other hand on her bicep. I should've guessed but I couldn't believe how hard it was. I could see the muscle fibers trough her skin.
Marielle let one arm down and pulled her bra down between her pecs and flexed one of them. It just popped out with separations going from her shoulder to the center of her rib cage.
I let my fingers stroke her from her neck over her shredded pec down to her abs again. I could see her nipple getting stiff.

-You see?! I almost have boobs now. She said and smiled.

I smiled and we kissed. I let my hands explore her back and glutes.

-I can't believe how much muscle you put on. It's really crazy. You should've entered that contest. You would've won.

-No I wouldn't, but I would had placed quite high I think. Next time though... I interrupted her with kissing her neck moving down to her chest.
She responded by taking her bra off. I had almost forgotten her amazing nipples, how nice it was to let my tongue fool around with them and suck them until they were fully erect. I grabbed both her lats to get full control. I could feel her flexing. Her lats and pecs exploded in my hands and mouth and I let out a moan.

Marielle pulled off my shirt and flexed her biceps again. I let my hands caress her before she took my hand and led me to her bed.
---

Offline Zander

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2017, 05:14:35 pm »
---
As we got to her bed I stopped her. I wanted to touch her more. She just smiled and started undoing my jeans. I kissed her again and grabbed her glutes. How I'd missed her glutes. The girls I'd been with the last year had nice butts but grabbing Marielle's, now even bigger and more solid butt made them feel floppy and small.
She pulled my jeans and briefs down and grabbed my raging hard on, broke our kiss and whispered in my ear:
-I've really missed you Carl.
While kissing my torso she slowly got on her knees. She looked up at me and put my dick in her mouth. I couldn't believe it. I'd never gotten a blowjob before and I moved back. She looked up at me again and giggled.
-Relax Carl... It's Ok!
-I'm sorry, it's just I never...
Before I could finish my sentence she took me in again and started massaging me with her tounge.
As I looked down on her I remember thinking how weird, and yet arousing it felt to have this powerful woman on her knees giving me a blowjob. Her pecs pressed together by her biceps working with both her hands on my dick. Her traps were a bit flexed from holding her arms up.
From time to time she looked up at me with a very innocent look.
I wasn't going to hold on for much longer. I grabbed her hard traps and looked up into the ceiling.

-Marielle! I'm coming! I said trying to warn her.
She took the first shot in her mouth then moved out the way and watched me shoot my load onto her floor much to her pleasure.
I collapsed on my back on her bed with my briefs and jeans still around my ankles. Marielle tore them off and stood up.

-I'll never get tired of seeing that. That's crazy! She laughed and leaned in for a kiss.
As I laid naked on my back Marielle got to the kithen and got a glass of water. Seeing her walk to the kitchen, drinking her water and then walking back was quite a sight. It was dark outside now and her body was lit and shadowed from the streetlights and few lights inside the apartment. She looked amazing. The dim light really accentuating every muscle on her ripped body. I could see the striations in her back from the street light as she was drinking her water in the kitchen.

She came back to bed with a glass of water for me.
-So... What do you wan't to do now? I got on my back, she laughed and straddeld me.
I smiled, sat up and kissed her. I gave her a really passionate kiss and she responded. She leaned forward and I fell backwards. She put both her hands on the side of my ribs and I started feeling her forearms up to her triceps and biceps. It had only been minutes since I felt them but I still quite couldn't grasp it. I moved down her lats and waist and started pulling her panties down. She wiggled her legs but I had to struggle to get them down her massive thighs. She kicked them off and I moved my hands along her hamstrings and naked glutes up her back and then down her obliques towards her pussy.
She kept kissing me as I moved in. Her bush was still as neatly trimmed and I let my hand slip downwards... Damn! I felt her clit. It felt bigger. Not much but definitely bigger.
Was it the steroids? Was it that she was just so dieted down? I didn't know back then.

She looked at me with a questioning look. Like she wanted me to say something. I didn't. I let my ring and middle finger massage her swollen clit. Marielle moaned, grabbed my dick and guided it to her wet pussy. I felt my dick entering her. She started going up and down slowly but took in more and more and started going faster.
Her hands were on my shoulders and the sight of her arms, lats and pecs flexed as she held herself on top of me was breathtaking. Veins and muscle everywhere. Her pecs looked like were about to explode with only a small cleavage between the massive, shredded muscle pulsating above my face.
I had to touch, squeeze and pinch where ever I could. Marielle didn't seem to matter. Her eyes were shut and she seemed to be fully engaged in herself.
It felt so nice and I reached down and felt her clit. It was sliding up and down my dick. I took it between my fingers and pushed it harder against my dick. She moaned. A loud and primitive moan, I thought of her changed voice again. She continued making noises as I pressed her clit against my dick. Her moans became deeper as her eyes started rolling back.
I knew she was about to come so I flipped her over on her back. She opened her eyes.
-Fuck me hard Carl!
She put her massive calves on my shoulders and pulled me in. I didn't think she were that flexible.
I gave it my best. Her abs were flexing and unflexing with every thrust I made.
I was on top of her until I felt her pussy clenching my insides and she grabbed hold of my shoulders. She lifted me up and looked straight into my eyes. She had a look of innocence, vengeance and gratitude at the same time. Marielle put her massive legs aroud my back, threw me around and pulled me closer. I could feel her starting to come. I grabbed her glutes and gave her a few more thrusts until I felt my orgasm coming. She started coming just before me. She screamed aloud but I grabbed her waist and finished with her vibrating pussy still twitching on top of me.
 We just laid there for a minute before she rose and I got a look at her magnificant body. She was still breathing heavily and held her self up with her hands on my stomach.
Her arms and pecs were flexed while her abs were blowing up with every breath.
She was still coming and her whole upper body twitched with her every compulsory move.
We started kissing with my dick still inside her. My dick was still twitching when she rolled on to her back.
-Holy shit Carl! Have you been training?
---

Offline urbanspaceman83

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2017, 08:49:15 am »
You paint a very vivid and enjoyable picture of what it's like when they make love, Zander! I can't honestly say that I've ever had an opportunity to lose my virginity, but... DANG, that was an intense description of that scene! K+!

Offline Zander

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2017, 12:04:27 am »
-What? No? What do you mean? I was confused as I laid down on my side beside her.
-I mean have you been practicing?
-Well I...
-Haha! Relax Carl, I'm just kidding. Take it as a compliment. That was fucking amazing.
Marielle turned again and let out a sigh. I laid silent for a while admiring her muscular back. I noticed a bruise on the right side of her butt. I started caressing her and stopped at the bruise.
-What happened here? She rolled over on her side and gave me an uneasy look.
-I... I bumped into something. She looked at me for a few seconds before she broke out in one of her wonderful smiles and pushed me on to my back. She straddled me, grabbed my wrists and held my arms over my head.
I didn't know what to do. I tried to move but she just held me tighter. Her flexed pecs were just above my face and her still soaked pussy pressed against my stomach. I was still hard and felt my dick resting between her glutes.
-I could keep you here you know! You could be my sex slave... And you'd cook for me. She giggled and gave me a kiss.
-I'd love that! I said and kissed her nipples.
-You wouldn't dare to break out of here, she said, let go of my wrists and made a most muscular pose.
Her upper body exploded with muscles and veins. I was shocked, almost afraid but ran my hands up her rock hard arms, onto her delts and traps. The veins in her neck looked like they were about to pop. She relaxed and went into a most muscular again.  I ran my fingers down her cleavage of striated muscle fibers. I felt my dick pressing harder against her ass when she suddenly got up.

-Speaking of food... I'm starving. You want to go eat somewhere? She walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water.
-What's open today? I asked still in a daze from the most muscular vision in front of me seconds ago.
-There's an Indian place right down the street. It's still early and they're open all the time. I know because I walk past there on my way here and back from where ever I go. As I said, I'm starting a bulk period now and I really feel like getting stuffed. Marielle moved to the bathroom while talking.
-Bulk period?
-Yeah!
-What's that?
-I told you before... A period of eating like a horse and training like a maniac, Marielle shouted from the bathroom. More protein, more food, more muscle!
-I'm pretty sure you said less intense period but... More muscle is fine with me, I shouted back.

Marielle got out of the bathroom and started going through her wardrobe. I could see she had put on make up and looked beautiful.
-I got nothing to wear... What the fuck should I wear! She screamed into her closet.
Some things all women have in common I thought.
I put on the same clothes and got to the bathroom. While putting on my shirt I tore open a blister on my forearm that I got from a frying pan. Pretty sure the cook holding the pan did it on purpose because he thought I was dragging behind, but that's a whole different story. I noticed it bleeding while in the bathroom and started searching around for a bandaid. As I looked in the back of a drawer I found something that looked like it could've been a first aid kit box and opened it while pressing toilet paper to the bleeding wound.
It didn't surprised when I found ampoules, some pill bottles and a few syringes but it became very real for me seeing it. I knew she used steroids but I'd chosen not to think of it. I'd heard so much negative shit about it and I didn't want to believe it. I froze up. My blood dripping on the floor unparalyzed me and I put the box back.
-Do you have any bandaids? I said and opened the door, walking out with out a shirt.
Marielle came running stopping right in front of me. She wore yoga pants and a really loose fitting top with a lace bra underneath. Not that she had anything left to support I thought, but she looked amazing.
Marielle looked at me with wide eyes before running into the bathroom. I heard her searching for a bit and then she came back with a towel and pressed it against my wrist.
She looked at me and I could see the fear in her eyes.
-I just scratched a burn mark... But it bleeds really bad.
-What? She was breathing heavily.
-I just need a bandaid to stop the bleeding and I'll be fine. I grabbed her bare shoulder to get her to look at me.
-What the fuck!!! I thought you fucking tried to end it in there or something. Don't scare me like that. Ok, let me get you a band aid.
Marielle walked into her bathroom and got a plaster from one of her drawers.
-What?! I was confused.
-I thought you'd slit your wrist or something... Shit, don't ever do that again! She said and fixed me up.

Offline Zander

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2017, 12:05:55 am »
We walked down to the Indian restaurant. It was crammed but we were able to get seats by the bar.
It wasn't a fancy place so we hung our jackets on our stools.
As Marielle took her jacket off it felt like the whole restaurant froze, turned their head and stared. At first she kind of bent down and tried to make herself look smaller but after looking down for a while she bit her lip, took a deep breath and stretched out. Her thin top revealing her muscular upper torso. After that the looks turned on me and I felt a little ashamed. I looked down and didn't know what to do. I started thinking of the steroid kit I found. About Marielle and how she'd changed and what people thought of me.
-Hey Carl... Come on, fuck 'em! Let them stare. I don't care. You shouldn't either. Your wrist ok?
-Yeah, sorry! It's not that. I grabbed a menu and scanned it. Marielle did the same.

A waiter came over and Marielle ordered a bunch of small dishes, two beers and bread.
The bread, beer and a cold dish came in rather fast and we started eating.

-Whoa... You see this Carl? Look at my arms! It's a fucking carb-sugar rush! Look at my veins, their about to blow! It's probably the beer! (it was probably all the sugar they put into the food because it was really sweet)
Marielle pumped her arms a couple of times and her veins really looked like they were about to explode. Marielle kept her fists between her legs while pumping her veins.
The sight was both amazing and frightening. I thought she was about to pop at any time.
My dick was harder than ever but I sat hunched over the bar trying to hide it.
The dishes started coming in while Marielle admired her pump.

We kept eating and I relaxed after a while... And a few beers. I stopped caring about the whispers and looks from the other guests.
When Marielle went to the toilet I looked around and saw people following her with their eyes. The top and the yoga pants didn't do much to hide her muscle and she was quite a sight.
I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around.
-Is that your girlfriend? A guy in his mid thirties who clearly had a few beers looked at me and gave me a smart smile.
-Well... Kind of, you know. I didn't know what to answer but the thought of Marielle being my girlfriend made me excited and happy.
-No doubt who wears the pants in that relationship, haha! Don't tell her I said so though... Sorry for saying this man but you don't think she looks like a man? With all that muscle? She could break you if she wanted to. He still had that smart smile on his face.
I was offended but stunned and didn't know what to say.
-I don't know. I said and turned around.
I felt my feelings tumbling inside and turned to the guy again. The only language I knew in situations like this was the one I learned from getting bullied from chefs and older cooks.
I grabbed the guy by his shirt and pulled him around.

-Listen you tragic fuck! You're here alone because you're a sad fucking man who can't even find someone to grab a beer with. Not even your own mother wants to spend time with you even if it's Christmas. Do you think I give a fuck what you think of me and my girl? You're nothing to me, I don't even know why I'm even saying this to you. My next bite of bread is more interesting than your whole life is to me. If you even look our way for the rest of this evening I will... No, SHE will beat you so bad you'll wish your trailer trash mother had the money when she got pregnant with you to actually abort you like she wanted!
I said it with my teeth clenched and found myself standing up, looking down on him, pointing my finger in his face when I finished. Everything I said was things I heard or had gotten yelled at me where I worked before but I felt proud since I never told anyone off like that.

I turned back and had a sip of my beer. My hands were shaking from the adrenaline but I took a few deep, but quiet breaths to calm down. I remembered that he looked a lot heavier than me and I faced the bar again to make sure he wouldn't try anything. I saw in the corner of my eye how he'd turned away and was trying to finish his beer.

Marielle came back. Again a lot of whispers and turning heads.
-Dessert?! She said with a big smile and pinched me.
-I'm stuffed... We could share one. I tried to keep an eye on the guy next to me.
Marielle ordered and while we were waiting I felt a tap on my shoulder again.
-Sorry man! My bad, really sorry... Enjoy the rest of your dinner. The guy looked like a kid with his hand in the cookie jar.
-No worries! I said and gave him a serious look.
I recognized the look from all the times I was bullied in the kitchen for things I'd done or had just taken shit for because you don't rat anyone out.
-What's that all about, Marielle said and put her veiny arms around me.
-Umm, he asked me the fastest way to go down town. And we argued a bit.
-He looked like he'd seen a ghost. What did you tell him. Marielle giggled and had a sip of beer.
-I told him that if you don't trust me my girlfriend will beat you up.
-Haha! Yeah right.

After dessert we walked home, watched TV and went to bed. We made love again. Marielles muscles looked like they were about to burst out of her skin.
She really let loose. Maybe it was the alcohol. She moaned with a voice deeper than before and her clit was erect and easy to stimulate. She looked straight into my eyes before coming and her whole body seemed to tense up. It was crazy, like she was flexing her whole body at the same time while holding her breath. Her veins looked like cables.
She fell asleep right away and it didn't take long until I did the same.

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2017, 08:18:54 pm »
It's a great story that I just discovered. You have great writing skills.
Two things, you could separate parageaphs more and add mention like 'Carl said', 'Marielle said', etc... and perhaps go deeper in the characters feelings. There a lot of unsaid things in your story abd it starts to be confusing to read. Only my opinion. But it's great work

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Zander] Marielle

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View