Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572644 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 12:42:52 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Alina Popa
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Alina Popa  (Read 77700 times)

Offline Rototo

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Alina Popa
« Reply #180 on: March 12, 2013, 02:48:27 pm »
I had the chance to meet Alina a few months ago.
Confirming all I've read here, Alina is an affordable and intelligent woman, pleasant to converse with. Physically, she is a real phenomenon, not only for her muscle size and harmony, but also for keeping unusual femininity at such level of muscular development, even close to her.
After a photo shoot, Alina gave me a demonstration of her best wrestling holds. I am far from being a weakling, but I promise you that once she locks you, you can just move your hand to ask mercy ! Of course, her strength is impressive, but also, technically, her holds are like marine knots.
Finally, as it was the end of the day, she asked me to rub her back. And here I am sitting astride on my amazon, kneading her soft, warm released back muscles, encouraged by "Stronger! " and" Hmm ... ".
In short, an exceptional encounter with an exceptional athlete. Even more exceptional she confirmed me that she wouldn’t do more sessions to devote herself entirely to the preparation of Ms Olympia.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #180 on: March 12, 2013, 02:48:27 pm »

wujekcity

« Reply #181 on: March 12, 2013, 09:04:09 pm »
Jboneman:  That's a tough question because of the simple fact that JingO does nothing for me.  I'm one of the unlucky few, consigned to the Hell of being utterly bored by either JO or a HJ...maybe I just don't have a vivid enough imagination or something.  I'm pretty sure (although I could be wrong) that she will not engage in a JO for you, so if that is your thing, you could ask about a "happy ending" and see where that leads.

My ultimate goal is always FS, since that's really the only way I find that "special place."  But to date, I've only found five women who consistently provided FS.  I used to get off via a can-ride but even that tactic has, with time, lost its luster.

only 5 women that provide FS? lol isnt that  A LOT?????????????

BeatMeUp

« Reply #182 on: March 12, 2013, 11:03:45 pm »
Jboneman:  That's a tough question because of the simple fact that JingO does nothing for me.  I'm one of the unlucky few, consigned to the Hell of being utterly bored by either JO or a HJ...maybe I just don't have a vivid enough imagination or something.  I'm pretty sure (although I could be wrong) that she will not engage in a JO for you, so if that is your thing, you could ask about a "happy ending" and see where that leads.

My ultimate goal is always FS, since that's really the only way I find that "special place."  But to date, I've only found five women who consistently provided FS.  I used to get off via a can-ride but even that tactic has, with time, lost its luster.

only 5 women that provide FS? lol isnt that  A LOT?????????????
Only for you Wujek.  :funny:

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #183 on: March 12, 2013, 11:47:29 pm »

LOL @ 5 being a lot.  I've gotten FS with every woman I've sessioned with which comes to 10 (unless I'm forgetting someone).

Offline arpeggiochords

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #184 on: March 14, 2013, 05:23:57 pm »
Would you consider yourself good looking? Just curious.

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #185 on: March 14, 2013, 07:21:14 pm »

Above average.  I've still gotta work for it like every other guy.

Chip101

« Reply #186 on: March 14, 2013, 08:45:55 pm »
LOL @ 5 being a lot.  I've gotten FS with every woman I've sessioned with which comes to 10 (unless I'm forgetting someone).

Any big name or shocking women that most people wouldnt think of?

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #187 on: March 14, 2013, 10:34:02 pm »

Any big name or shocking women that most people wouldnt think of?

At this point, none of them would be a shock.  At the time I did, a couple of them would've been a shock.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Alina Popa

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View