Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575062 Posts in 73005 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 08:11:36 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tara Tapout?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tara Tapout?  (Read 3979 times)

Offline dmott

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Tara Tapout?
« on: January 10, 2011, 04:18:27 am »
If you haven't already, check her out: http://www.wb270.com/ind/taraTap.htm

I had the pleasure of meeting Tara during a recent visit she made to Boston. Do not let her size fool you, this woman is extremely strong, very skilled, and loves to wrestle. Her legs are especially strong, and her scissors were among the tightest I’d ever felt. Tara is smart, friendly, and easy to talk to, but when she gets you on the mat she is all business. Tara doesn’t like to lose, and she’ll let you know as she squeezes the life out of you, pins you down hard, and lets you know how much fun she is having kicking your butt. Tara is the real deal: tough as nails, attractive, and sexy. She is not a clock watcher, and gave me her full attention during our session. This was one of my favorite sessions to date. Don’t miss her if she’s nearby.

Chip101

Re: Tara Tapout in Denver, CO
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 06:17:02 am »
She has very nice legs! :) :)

Chip101

Tara Tapout Anyone?
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2011, 03:48:16 am »
Any feedback from her. Was she strong and have a good personality

Offline dmott

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Tara Tapout Anyone?
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2011, 04:06:25 am »
Yes on both. She's a great session -- very strong for her size, skilled wrestler, and lots of fun. Has a great attitude. Very strong legs, and loves to flash a devilish grin. I recommend her. Lots of fun.

Offline Quattro

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2011, 06:56:54 am »
Thanks for the info.  Wish she would visit the Los Angeles (CA) area!

Chip101

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2011, 04:35:04 pm »
I thought she was in Denver? and how as her knowledge of moves. Could she put down a triangle choke, rear naked choke or was it purely head and body scissors.
Thanks.

Thanosian

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2011, 12:46:23 am »
Tara is AWESOME.  I have had two sessions with her and can't wait for my third.

For her small frame, she is absolutely packed with muscle and strength.  She is much stronger than she looks.  Freakishly strong for her lithe, feminine frame.  She is an excellent wrestler and boxer.  Her punching left my stomach more sore and swollen than sessions I've had with ladies nearly twoce her size.  I was AMAZED.  Seconding some of the previous posts: definitely not a clock-watcher, gives you her full attention and does NOT like to lose even a single fall.  Beautiful and sexy the whole time.

Although my sessions with her focused on punching, she does have good wrestling/grappling knowledge.  More than just rear-naked chokes and guillotines (although both of hers are TOUGH).  Last session, she pulled an arm-bar out of nowhere on me.  Her head scissors are as good as almost any I've felt.

She is based in Denver but does some travel (as far as I know).

Chip101

Tara Tapout?
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2013, 08:11:07 am »
Does anyone have an honest review Tara Taput. By honest I mean a little deeper than the usual she is great, or one of the best. How would you rate her scissors compared to some pf the more main steam wrestlers Lia Labowe, KO, Ariel x, Julie s, ect.

Thanks

Chip101

Tara Tapout?
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2013, 07:00:43 am »
Does anyone have an honest review Tara Taput. By honest I mean a little deeper than the usual she is great, or one of the best. How would you rate her scissors compared to some pf the more main steam wrestlers Lia Labowe, KO, Ariel x, Julie s, ect.

Thanks

Judah_B

Re: Tara Tapout?
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2013, 02:43:21 pm »
I've tried contacting her recently, but I don't know if she does sessions anymore. Haven't seen anything on her in about a year or so.

Chip101

Re: Tara Tapout?
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2013, 06:58:17 pm »
Yeah I think Ive come to the conclusion that she is no longer active.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tara Tapout?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View