Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572584 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 08:45:17 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Big and masculine  (Read 452125 times)

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
Re: Big and masculine
« Reply #495 on: January 13, 2019, 05:44:34 am »
I know there's been some talk in here about female to male transitions but anyone else like male to female trans with muscle?

I'm not. Personally, I'm interested in women, not men. If a woman is blurring the line because she takes heavy amounts of P.E.D.'s I'm all for it, but I have no interest in M to F transitions. Having said that, I have looked at Janae's IG. Just out of curiosity, but I'm not attracted to Janae.

Many thanks, M7.

I'll probably keep at it. I've laid down concepts that will allow me to write in bursts so as to avoid burnout. I write other stuff all the time and everything takes a toll.

You're welcome Brand! I hope you do. Always look forward to your posts.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #495 on: January 13, 2019, 05:44:34 am »

Offline versmuscle12

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #496 on: January 14, 2019, 01:02:41 am »

I know there's been some talk in here about female to male transitions but anyone else like male to female trans with muscle?

I would be interested and have plenty of session experience with MtF trans women, and although a couple were extremely big and tall, I never knew of any that had significant muscle mass.

Offline Username13

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #497 on: January 28, 2019, 12:06:08 am »
Interesting responses, seems a bit split. I like the idea of a certain level of masculinity in women, whether they're naturally born women with some characteristics that are generally thought of as more masculine such as muscle (not that muscle is masculine per se, but it still carries that stigma) or lower voices, but I also like MTF transwomen that look/act super feminine with no defining features that one would consider masculine (other than a penis if they're pre-op lol).

A combination of the two is much more rare, but I love to see it when I come across it. Very few transwomen are cut from the same cloth as Janae Marie Kroc but I still love to see transwomen that put an emphasis on muscle/fitness such as Thaynna Dantas, Chloie Jonsson, Nathany Gomes, Veronica Bolina and Srta Ashlyn, even if they aren't on the hyper-masculine side that people in this thread are more accustomed to.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #498 on: March 13, 2019, 11:17:18 pm »
I'm just cross-posting about my new story here because some of you might enjoy it.

A first person story about a young woman that admits to and pursues her desires. Posh talk for a story about big she-cocks and huge muscles!

Desires
I'm going to put it simple: I always wanted a cock. Since I can't have one, I'll go for the second best thing. Let's see how big I can get by roiding up and building up my muscles. Follow me on an insane trip of muscle passion!
This erotic fiction contains female muscle growth and clit growth. There's also some muscle futa stuff. All characters are at least 18 years old.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/928538

Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #499 on: April 16, 2019, 09:41:26 pm »
Here's another one that might fit your bill.

Becoming His
One day, Eric turns up at the Silver Pond. He is looking for work as a bouncer and soon gets the two waitresses, Tina and Ally, to join him for training. The girls like their bodies' transformations and decide to trust him and take it further.
This erotic fiction contains male and female muscle growth, as well as big clits and roided up muscle women. All characters are at least 18 years old.
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/934413

Offline dixon145

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #500 on: May 02, 2019, 05:20:14 pm »
Got to say @el_roy_1999, "becoming his" is your best writing so far love the transformation of the girls. Please keep write stories like this  :rock:

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #501 on: May 03, 2019, 06:26:03 pm »
Got to say @el_roy_1999, "becoming his" is your best writing so far love the transformation of the girls. Please keep write stories like this  :rock:

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the compliment.

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #502 on: August 09, 2019, 09:12:54 pm »
The Passing

By Drugmeat (also known as Brand)

It’s their first time at a gay bar. They knew for quite a while they wanted to test some waters at a place like this. But you know what people say about all good things. This time they are ready. Above all else, they’re absolutely, horrendously huge. That’s the first thing the doormen notice about them, while giving them a look that manages to combine the expected fake, but cool, intimidation a bouncer needs to set the tone for newcomers, as well as the shocking realisation and certainty that is these two new faces were to bring the place down, there’s nothing they could actually do to prevent them.

Menander is in the front. He wears a leather harness, custom-made of course to fit his ridiculously huge musculature and, more so, make it shine, shock, impress. It’s but a collection of thick ribbons of leather that are only there for show as they hug his enormous pecs that otherwise form a shelf he can’t see beyond when trying to look down. And down he looks as he can’t ever get enough of the handicaps his own muscle growth has produced, nor of the thick hair that the meaty muscle tits are adorned with. Leather surrounds them, faking additional meat support which his pecs obviously don’t need. It’s a ploy to make them stand out even more. They need it too as the leather that goes around them might be leaving them fully exposed, but the “underwire” of this pretentious meat bra get smashed and lost right there those pecs end and the curve of an enormous muscle gut begins. As previously instructed, he kind of hugs his own muscle gut, keeping his meaty hands on it but only as far around as they can go. Biceps colliding with pecs, range of motion impeded by overgrown, hanging even, lats and the sheer mass of this gut just make it impossible for his hands to meet as he reaches around it. This stance is not for resting. It’s a statement. A statement of freakish growth and fully controlled power. The way he waggles trying to move forward, while keeping his gaze down, since that’s what pleases his master, Periander, implies anything but control though. Quads collide, skin chaffed from contact and friction, as they awkwardly move forward in a manner that makes it known such power isn’t for anyone to control, even if unleashed by accident. Buried deep in the meat is what appears to be the front of a weird jock strap. It’s like it’s trying to burrow its way beneath the mass, like it’s there solely for avoiding arrest for indecent exposure. As if a monster like this cares. But it the sacrifices one makes, every one in a while, to appease the innocent bystanders. It’s not really a concession though; more of a tongue-in-cheek gesture of “good” will. You see, it’s all surrounded by the pubic forrest that expands upwards trying to conquer the unconquerable expanse of this muscle gut and attacks inner thighs, furring up the outer legs, trying to find its way, and succeeding at that, to thick, flaring calves that seem more to be making some room for shins to fit than the other way around.

Periander is right behind Menander. The beast in front doesn’t know when to stop sheepishly moving forward. It’s not its place to think and it’s not like it can adequately inspect surroundings with most of its field of view taken up by its own muscle. It’s best this way. He keeps his now feeble mind focuses on what counts. Master knows best after all. Periander pulls the chain firmly. It’s attached to the collar around Menander’s thickly muscle neck. Even this is custom-made for traps and neck muscle for a monolith of power —a properly strong base for that empty bald head to rest upon — that is just impossible fr a ring-shaped collar to handle. As he pulls, Menander knows it ’s time to stop.

Periander never gets tired of this. Right before his eyes there’s a monster of his own making, an all powerful man’s man whose will was broken and reshaped to his Master’s content. Seeing this immense wall of muscle that’s supposed to be human back, “dirty” from the extra manly hair growth that any human society in history would have frowned upon, is just the gift that keeps on giving. Seeing these lats push Menander’s arms in an awkward resting position, moving as if they have a mind of their own, doing the best impersonation of tectonic plates ever witnessed by man, makes him proud and horny as hell at the same time. He made this for his own enjoyment. He alone can command this mountain of masculine flesh and broken thoughts, he alone is meant to parade it, use it, make it grow bigger, meaner, more disgusting and powerful. Master is the only one who can overpower this beast. For, as much as Menander goes beyond the biggest male bodybuilder alive, Periander is that and then some. The Master’s cock hurts as it tries to escape the simple prison that his jeans form. Even them are unbuttoned. It’s impossible to button up and, truth be told, his own muscle gut looks best when left to its own devices, making its heft known to its bearer and the world alike.

But the couple has work to do. They ’re here for a reason after all.

The by now awestruck bouncers are trying to say something. Ah yes. They need names. No use in waiting for them to pull themselves together. Even Periander gets what’s going on by now. The chained beast slightly turns his head towards his Master, knowing full well there’s no hope to really turn enough to face him. Essentially he’s silently asking for permission to give out his name to the bouncers. The Master nods. Dealing with the normies is beneath him which means this kind of thing is up to his pet. It’s always refreshing pulling its chain and see it wince just a bit, tis face contorting a bit, that power brow getting all thee more noticeable and somehow the most expressive part of that horrific face that’s partially obscured by a still developing, in parts still kind of mousy, beard.

Periander gets the message, turns back to face the bouncer and just says “Periander, property of Menander, and Menander, rightful owner of Periander”. The booming voice leaves no room for nonsense. The bouncer just makes way. He’d be warned and had noted down those names on a slip of paper in order not to fuck up when the time came. The bouncer had been told not to mess about with this couple, under no circumstances whatsoever. Menander just grunted approvingly, as if he was mockingly appreciative of the bouncer’s preordained discretion. Another slight pull of the chain and the couple moved forward without a care in the world but still in a way that’s impossible for normies not to find at least casually intimidating.

The bar door was opened for them. Arrangements had been made. They went through heavy curtain that felt like paper to them, assuming they registered at all on their tough, thick skin. This is a quiet bar, meant for intimacy. Music was on just as another way to keep people company, not to drown out their conversations of their lusty moans. Even so, everything got just a bit quieter still. No one has every laid eyes on such a pile of powerful meat before, let alone it’s even bigger, somehow more monstrous version that followed, chain in hand. The regulars only managed a glimpse at these horrors before instinctively getting the message that they’d better keep their distance.

After a few more steps forward, Menander reigns in his visibly heaving meat shield of a slave. He gets close to its ear as he forcefully cups and grabs its jock strap. It’s already drenched, even the pubic hair that’s almost swallowed this joke of an undergarment is slick with pussy juice.

“Good”, he whispers. You fooled anyone into believing you’re a proper muscleman.

Periander’s, or, really, Periandrah’s thick clit spasmed with excitement as she gasped in the most baritone of ways.

“As far as the world knows, you’re now a macho musclebear. You passed as a man. But remember. ‘Man enough’ to them is never enough for me. It’s a long way to go till this crowd straight up leaves horrified by your thick muscle mass, overwhelming masculinity and unspeakable power. Till you pass as my perfect little female of the muscleman species”.

Periandrah’s cum fills his hand, now dripping down.

“Yes, Mastter”, she said with a voice that would make Michael Clark Duncan blush with envy.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline freakpeak

• Activity:
    0%
  • Into extremely muscular and roided women
« Reply #503 on: August 12, 2019, 06:08:55 am »
Hot!

Offline n2hugefbb

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Huge, Thick, Roided Chicks
« Reply #504 on: August 12, 2019, 08:34:26 am »
So hot. Great job.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #505 on: August 27, 2019, 11:28:51 am »
This one should be right up everybody's alley:

Obedience
To please her Master is the narrator's only goal. And He will only return if she has managed to transform herself to fit His vision and desires.
This erotic fiction contains female muscle growth and gender-blending. All characters are at least 18 years old.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/955616

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #506 on: October 10, 2019, 11:53:14 am »
Hey everyone.  Just wanted to let this group know that the final chapter of my story My Wife Jennifer has been posted.

I’d be honored if you’d give it a read and let me know what you think.

https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=247658.0

Cheers!

BMB

Offline Butt kisser

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #507 on: January 07, 2020, 02:27:55 pm »
Went through the entire archive of free galleries and was surprised to find this many pics. Some seriously big and masculine women here!

[/URL]

New Patreon page, to help finance new 6.2.98 artwork.. First few posts are up for subscribers..  :hey:

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=28763487

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #508 on: January 14, 2020, 12:58:16 pm »
Went through the entire archive of free galleries and was surprised to find this many pics. Some seriously big and masculine women here!

[/URL]

New Patreon page, to help finance new 6.2.98 artwork.. First few posts are up for subscribers..  :hey:

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=28763487

Wow they’re back! I’ve been hoping to see new stuff from them for years! That’s really exciting

Offline Butt kisser

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #509 on: February 25, 2020, 03:17:43 pm »

[/URL]  

New Patreon page, to help finance new 6.2.98 artwork..

Wow they’re back! I’ve been hoping to see new stuff from them for years! That’s really exciting

Bert, there was a free sample posted on the 6.2.98 Patreon page recently (Feb 20)..  Enjoy & subscribe  :singing:

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View