Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572455 Posts in 72087 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 01:24:12 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Fake breast vs Pecs vs Natural breast
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Fake breast vs Pecs vs Natural breast  (Read 23505 times)

Offline Jonesfan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Fake breast vs Pecs vs Natural breast
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2017, 07:37:09 am »
I'm stuck in the middle. I will forever be a fan of Yvette Bova, Aleesha Young, their chests and anything they choose to do, but Virginia Sanchez's chest is an absolute work of beauty as well. Could just be contextually an aesthetic choice between the women for myself.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2017, 07:37:09 am »

Offline supergav67

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2017, 04:56:26 pm »
I don't mind implants on an FBB,as the very nature of the sport can shrink the fat of a womans chest.as long as the bulbs,as I call them,dont look so obvious,especially when an fbb is wearing something skimpy,its like two bowls have been stuck  halfway down their ribs.I always thought Samantha Kelly & Yvette Bovas rack are just too big for their body size while aleesha & Nataliya Trukhina have the right mass to compliment their chest size.

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2017, 11:31:39 pm »
Down the road many if not most of these gals will have to deal with the many issues that crop up with implants.  Most of the issues cause deformity and require reconstructive surgery. It's not cheap.  Personally I believe they would have been better off to build the chest  with weights . 

L0ganX

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2017, 08:46:27 pm »
i experienced both with my wife and the fake Breast is a must. The chest is less apparent but the look is more appealing

Offline MadameXena

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2018, 12:55:41 am »
How interesting.

Even more interesting that I recently wrote a blog on this same topic and if you are interested in my view:
Do my boobs look big in this?

January 10, 2018

|

Xena

There is an idea that somehow small breasts are an embarrassment. A curse. The source of a profound lack of self confidence that only larger breasts can cure. Sooner or later, and usually sooner, the lady with the "small" breasts finds herself being asked is she considering getting fake boobs. Or told that WHEN she does she needs to consider x, y and z. I mean, how could you not want a big rack?

No. Actually I don't. I think my breasts are perfect the way they are.

Given most of my bras for the majority of my life have been a push up, hoping for a miracle, kind of bra, I was not necessarily of the opinion that small is wonderful my whole life. It certainly IS marvelous when it comes to sport. I have never had to work around my assets. I may have been teased for having an ironing board for a chest while at University, where I played every kind of sport under the sun. But watching friends trying to strap their jugs down was a whole lot of trouble I never had to worry about. Some friends found playing sport just wasn't possible anymore. In terms of sporting endeavour, an "ironing board" chest is an asset.

It wasn't technically true that I was flat-chested. I was a B in cup size then. When you have the amount of real estate as I do across my chest, that size of cup looks more like a saucer. Being a C-cup now makes no difference. I would have to be an E-cup to have a cleavage worth looking at. So padded bras it was and my drawers were full of them.

What really changed things for me was watching Fading Gigalo, a film by Woody Allen. A French woman walks into the cafe and she just oozes style, femininity and sensuality. Sexy as fuck. Later we see her in a sheer lace bra and to say she was a A-cup would be being generous. She was beautiful, her breasts were beautiful, totally in proportion with her long, lithe figure. It all worked. In that moment I realized something I had never really noticed before.

I had ever seen a flat chested woman on screen like this.

I had never seen myself like this.

I have seen plenty of big boobs on screen. Mostly fake. Big natural boobs usually come with a big kind of body and when they don't, the owner usually gets them reduced. Too big, too heavy and they cause no end of back issues. Fake boobs are different. Big, round extensions of the chest, defying gravity, creating some kind of crazy shape that just grabs the attention. Curves for days. It changes everything, you find yourself staring even when you didn't really want to. The bigger they are, the less possible it is to notice anything else about the woman in front of you. I have seen IFBB pro women in excellent condition but you aren't struck by how marvelous their shoulders are, how shapely their arms. All the work they have put into their bodies disappears into the shadows.

Then the clothes come off and, especially when the woman is lean, there is a oddness about it all. Bolt on's live up to their name, hoovering otherworldly. Seemingly unconnected but a very real part of the anatomy. There is a certain sameness about them all. Silicon implants are man-made, mass produced for efficiency. Individuality doesn't even come into it.

They don't look personal. Almost accordingly, the women who have them, don't treat them like an intimate part of themselves. You will cop an eyeful of cleavage or side boob or even the whole boob without much modesty at all. Women with large natural breasts don't usually hang them out there for your viewing pleasure.

But there is something lost.

You can "fix" something, make it "right". But in this case, what you are trying to fix isn't broken. I have seen people get nose jobs because they had such a strong, prominent nose. They have fixated on their nose, it's all they see. It's the source of their problems. The solution is something a little less out there, a little more "perfect". But once this "imperfection" is corrected, what once made the face striking is gone. The features are bland. It's a great nose but the nose now no longer matches the rise of the cheekbones, the angles of the face. What was beautiful is now another face in the crowd.

Fake boobs are the same. Changing something about the body that is so fundamental is failing to acknowledge that the original self is perfect the way it is. Where does this pronouncement of being a genetic failure comes from?  There is nothing intrinsically wrong with wanting bigger boobs but it is a contrived desire. A marketing strategy that appeals to that most vulnerable part of ourselves. Women want to feel loved, women want to be desired and the passport to being attractive to others is just a surgical procedure away. The more women see role models in film and in magazines with ample size breasts, the more women unconsciously associate it with the perfect body.

It is even suggested that males desire big boobs because they associate them unconsciously with fertility. Interesting idea but big boobs aren't a symbol of fertility that is available. They are usually a symbol of pregnancy. It's someone else's fertility you are looking at. The passport to genetic immortality is currently invalid. That ship has sailed for the time being.

Maybe there is a preference for big boobs because masturbation really does diminish the eyesight?

Personally, I think big boobs are show stoppers that draw the eyes regardless of what your sexual preferences are. But to say all men prefer large breasts is untrue. They are a fetish just like any other fetish and when it comes to the crunch, most men prefer what they prefer but will make do with whatever comes to hand.

Which brings me to the current rise in fame of the prodigious butt, junk in the trunk, ample booty cleavage women. I quite like this current fascination with curvy buttocks but really, it is more of the same nit-picking of the self. It isn't just having a large butt but a perfectly toned, uplifted bubble butt, becoming another reason for women to beat themselves up. Another body part that will never be good enough, thanks to butt implants and Photoshop. It is a money making scheme that will benefit some and will impoverish others in terms of pocket or self esteem or both.

An appreciation of the beauty in diversity is in order. Love the one you are with today. Especially the one you see in the mirror.

In short, I think that we could do with an appreciation of the diversity of female (and male) form in all it's wondrous glory :)

stevenwolf1978

« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2018, 01:51:04 am »
Just wondering what everyone's opinon was her about FBBs getting implants.  In my personal opinion, I am not a fan of thema nd prefer natural breasts no mattter how big or small.  That being said, I was wondering what other muscle admireres around this board thought?

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2018, 12:17:58 am »
I'm against implants on bodybuilders. It doesn't look good, it doesn't go with their physique and I agree with those who say it doesn't even look like part of their body, more a visual obstruction that you almost want to move out of the way so you can see what's behind.

There is just something so hot about a woman who's developed her muscles to the point where even her chest is bigger and harder than mine. It's sexy and erotic, humiliating and arousing.
Once I've taken in the bulging pecs though, my eyes are also drawn to those chubby little nipples below them that are all that remain of the breasts and I think they look sweet. There's a touching vulnerability about them too which contrasts with the woman's obvious strength, almost as if she's lost some of her subtle female power in return for gaining all that explicit in-your-face male-style power.

It doesn't make her any less of a woman though and it's not permanent after all. It's just the physical condition of being that lean and muscular.
And all the sensitivity that existed in the once fuller breasts is still there, concentrated in those two little nipple mounds!

It has to be said I don't like implants, or even very large boobs, on any woman. I don't fancy flat chests on "regular" woman (although that can work too) but I do prefer shapely medium sized ones.

Offline Sheep

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2018, 06:33:05 am »
Everything in proportion as the nipples and aerols are important too. Personally I love erect hard nips and attractive face over big fat tits with tiny nips
User is currently banned [View]

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2018, 11:51:16 am »
It obstructs the natural muscular chest and is basically a prosthesis and not part of the built physique.   It's a no brainer.  Implants do not belong in womens' bodybuilding.....competition.   

Offline brianoo

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2018, 01:27:17 pm »
I hate it when fbb get fake breasts, I think it ruins there bodies

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2018, 01:41:50 pm »
When fake breasts first seemed to creep into female bodybuilding competition, they struck me a more subtle .  The small breasted gals completely lost breasts and implants were placed under the pecs to give a more feminine look.  In the early days the very muscular body was not as much of an appeal to the judges as was the feminine gal with muscles......a la the 80's.    Cory Everson (Kneur) was an eye opener after Rachael McLish got everybody's attention.   Cory never stuck me as looking "un-natural' although she did have implants.   About the time she took all her trophies and medals and left the stage, more profound muscularity predominated and flourished.  It seemed about that time that implant size seemed to increase ....as did the bedazzled bra top that covered most of the pecs.    It was about that time  I stopped buying magazines & lost interest in female bodybuilding.  Times had changed.

Offline Sheep

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2018, 10:30:09 pm »
Personally I prefer female bodybuilders with natural muscular pecs, hard and droopy muscle pecs which are insanely hot. However, should fbb’s feel more confident and feminine with fake boobs, not overly large though.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline johnrambo18

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2018, 03:37:57 pm »
I'd go for pecs all the time.  unfortunately, the only FBBs who seem to do topless are those with enhanced tits!

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2018, 06:14:24 pm »
I'd go for pecs all the time.  unfortunately, the only FBBs who seem to do topless are those with enhanced tits!

There are a few natural ones - Alicia Alfaro, for example.

But, the silicone curse seems to be spreading.

Offline agent807

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2018, 03:20:20 am »
For me, I personally would prefer pecs.  However, I don't have anything against breasts natural or fake.  Or a combination of both.  Just as long as they are  proportional to the body.  I'm not a fan of oversized gigantic boobs like Yvette Bova.  To me as big as she is that is too much and look out of place on her.  Either way, I like it when someone can make their chest muscles bounce or dance.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Fake breast vs Pecs vs Natural breast

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View