Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572447 Posts in 72086 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 12:39:48 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Debra Haley
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Debra Haley  (Read 58496 times)

ka

Debra Haley
« on: March 26, 2009, 07:48:57 pm »
Name: Debra Haley
Birthplace: California
Height: 5' 9"/175 cm
Competition Weight: 176 lbs/80 kg
Off-season Weight: 186 lbs/84 kg
Biceps: 16"/ 40 cm
Chest: 46"/ 117 cm
Quads: 26"/ 66 cm
Calves: 16"/ 40 cm

Background:
I started bodybuilding during my sophomore year in high school. I played on the soccer, softball and volleyball teams. I started playing soccer when I was 8 years old and continued to play through high school. By the time I started high school, all the years of soccer had built my legs like tree trunks! When I walked down the halls of the school people would stare at my legs. Some guys didn’t like the idea that my legs where bigger than theirs but other guys who were into it would ask me to flex for them, so I always did! I wanted to body build to balance out my legs. My upper body grew fast and I only worked my legs lightly to shape them. On occasion, some of the male jocks would challenge me to leg pressing competitions but that stopped when I finally did it and maxed the leg press 10 reps more than one of the strongest guys on the football varsity team. He was strong but I had years of endurance.

After high school I joined a gym. I met a guy who saw my potential. His name was Jon. He and I trained in a basement gym that was as old school as it gets. Jon taught me how to train properly and how to build my body to compete. To this day I still use the techniques that Jon taught me. Soon after working with Jon, I competed in a local bodybuilding show, then I competed in the Galaxy competition. I did the show because it offered more of an all around physical challenge. Although I trimmed down for the show, I still had a lot of muscle. I went back to bodybuilding and did a couple of more shows. Since then, I've stayed away from competing but I’ve never stayed away from lifting and keeping my size. Bodybuilding shows along with the magazines use to be the only chance for women to get exposure. Now, we have the Internet and Andy! I will admit I do have a great hunger to compete again. But if I do, I won't let last minute announcements about lowering size percentages affect my training or how big I want to be.

Hobbies:
Other than working out, I love to do any sports or activity I can. I am a big fan of the UFC and I enjoy marital arts and kickboxing. It's a great way to relieve stress.

Forum Saradas

ihcoyc

Re: Debra Haley
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2012, 06:37:05 pm »
Here are some that I found....

ihcoyc

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2012, 08:00:15 pm »
 :thanks:

Offline Barry Allen

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2012, 01:29:50 pm »
She would be great fo fight some guys, given the power with which she hits the boxing bag.

you mean the 'normal' thing where they pit an fbb against the smallest, skinniest dude you can find and then in come the floods of messages like 'omg she's sooo big and sooo strong' 'she towers over him' 'oh I wish she could punch the crap out of me'..  smh big time

ihcoyc

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2012, 06:23:15 pm »
Found a few more.

Offline Powerhugs

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2012, 09:51:15 pm »
Shes one of the best...Her website closed down a few years ago...most of these clips and photosets migrated over to Nikki Fullers site.....
Shes seems to have disappeared from the web and don't recall if she was a big competitor...
However in those boxing clips she appears to demonstrate some serious power....

valentino

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2013, 03:08:17 am »

valentino

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2013, 03:12:15 am »

valentino

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2013, 03:16:17 am »

Caze

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2013, 10:49:02 am »

trengo

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2013, 08:36:15 pm »
I think she's doing crossfit now

http://games.crossfit.com/athlete/47819

power898

Debra Haley
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2013, 07:54:21 am »

:thanks: for K

qrs6001

Debra Haley
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2014, 10:53:28 pm »
Debra Haley was one of my favorites...I wish there was more pics of her out there...

Offline terryantula

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2014, 04:48:59 pm »
the second picture in the top row is not Debra Haley....she is sexy though...can't place her name

Offline gatorvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2020, 03:15:48 pm »
I think she has one of the sexiest’attitude’ faces in fbb
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Debra Haley

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View