Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572444 Posts in 72086 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 12:25:25 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #COLLECTION: Stories posted by [shu]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #COLLECTION: Stories posted by [shu]  (Read 17802 times)

shu

#COLLECTION: Stories posted by [shu]
« on: May 29, 2008, 07:06:48 am »
 ^-^

Stories in this collection:

A Date with a Tight FBB

I Had a Dream...

Leech

A Date with a Tight FBB

It was he’s first date with this muscle girl, a bodybuilder in her best form. They go to her apartment after dinner and their evening nicely continues. Finally they decide to have sex. He undresses her and begins to carress her tight body. It’s all muscle. She says, “Do with me everything you want." He is very excited and aroused. She lies on the bed and waits for him to enter her vagina, but she holds her legs so tight that he can’t even get access there…He tries to stretch those muscular legs but all in vain. There's a strong fight from his side, but it’s very easy for her not to let him win her. Then he begs her to stretch her legs, to let him in. She relaxes her legs and he think he’s gonna enter her now. He pushes in with his penis, but everything between her legs is so tight that he can’t find the way in. The vagina muscles are so developed that they simply don’t let him in. She lies relaxed but still not letting him do anything…

Forum Saradas

shu

Re: A date with a tight FBB
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2008, 07:59:33 am »
I love the idea of begging her to let him in. Here huge muscular legs controlling him, she is in command, and lets him in only when she wants to. Roll with this idea shu!

She lets him stay at her place for the night cos it's too late to go (he lives in the suburbs), so he hopes to get her when she's asleep and relaxed. She goes to the shower and returns, goes to her bed. He does the same.

When she's asleep he comes to her bed and slips under the blanket. She's sleeping on her stomach. So he has to turn her to her back. It's almost impossible for him to do it but at last she's on her back and still sleeping. she is totally naked in her muscular strength. He is so turned on that he tries to enter her now. He sees her lips between legs, he is there, between  her legs and tries to protrude in.

Suddenly she moves in her sleep, moves her legs and he finds himself stuck between her huge muscular legs unable to free himself. it took him several minutes to get out of these sleeping scissors. Now her legs are wider again and it's the moment for him to enter her. But his penis cannot find his way into the wagina, everything is still very tight there. He tries again and again. He gives up and goes to his bed.

In the morning he comes to her room and sees her doing dozens of push-ups on the floor. She wears tight shorts and top. He retreats and goes to the kitchen to make breakfast for the two of them. He wants to please her this way.

She finishes her warmup and comes to the kitchen where she finds him. She says that she dreamed about him last night but why didn't he come and make love to her...

Would I be correct in guessing that English is not your first language?

Yes, I am from Russia

shu

I Had a Dream... [A.U.]
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 12:01:28 pm »
I Had a Dream...

I woke up slowly, with a buzzing sound and cataleptic, unable to move. I just had one hell of a weird dream! Or was it? Had I been to a real place and a real decision-making meeting? A meeting that was held in heavenly... uh... spheres... for lack of a better term?

I heard a voice, male, a deep, soothing and comforting voice...
"... Now lay there, stay relaxed. Keep your eyes closed. Lift a finger of your right hand when you can..."

The buzzing and hissing slowly subsided. The dead-numb feeling was leaving, bringing in its wake a nice tingling. Finally, my effort to raise one of my right-hand's fingers was successful.

"Quickly..." began a soft female voice, "Tell us what happened, what you saw and what was said."
"Yes, it is important to tell us now, or else you will forget..."

I did remember...
I began to tell my two Hosts what happened. I began to realize the two were Psychiatrists/Hypnotists involved in... my case.
I said:
"I was in a place of exquisite peace and beauty! Something like nature all around. We were discussing about what I wanted to do with the opportunity that had arose."
"Who is the "we"?" Asked the male Doctor.
"Three radiant beings... like Angels but... without the wings... well, that's just a stereotype..."
"Please do NOT analyze" insisted the female Doctor gently, "That is left-brain interference. We will analyze later."
I continued, "They said I could choose... Continue with the life among the society I found so unbearable, or, trade physical incarnations with the man who finds life in his society unbearable... But whose society has all the things I like! It was the society of my life-long imagination! My day-dreams! I had no idea it was real! But if I went to the new society, I would never see my family again... until we meet after physical incarnations."
The male Doctor asked, "Was this other person, this other man, willing to make the trade?"
"Yes" I replied, "I was informed he had already decided and was merely waiting for someone willing to trade and whose Higher Self agreed to the trade. They also assured me that he is a well evolved soul, higher than my level, and would be as nice or even nicer to my Parents and Siblings as I ever was. My Parents would not notice the difference except for a pleasingly better attitude toward life and especially, society."
The female Doctor asked, "Was any reason given why you, and this other man by the way, had such vivid imaginations of a land they had never seen?"
I replied, "I was informed it was merely past-life memories surfacing in the form of imagination, and a form of soul-based home-sickness. And the reason for the other man having a series of past lives in my society, and me having a series of past lives in his society, is due to an apparent mistake in the birthing process from the astral side. Though this kind of mistake is rare, every once in a millennium, or less, it happens. Originally, I was supposed to be born in the society I had imagined about all my life, and the other man was supposed to be born in my society. After the mistake had occurred, both our Higher Selves agreed to let it go. We could still benefit from the different incarnation experience. But as time went on and both of us grew up and became adults, the friction between what both of us were used to and the very different society we found both ourselves in became intolerably great. Plus both our souls were just plain homesick. Apparently he, as I, became recluses, hating to mingle with any kind of societal function, be it job, or something that most people consider enjoyable such as parties or going to the mall or a populated park. Both of us lived as far in the wildernesses of our respective worlds as possible and tried to work at home, so we would not have commute to a job. If either of us went out, it was to go to a remote wilderness and hike endlessly. After a time, our Higher Selves realized we were stagnant. We were gaining nothing in our incarnation. No karmic debts were being taken care of, and nothing learned. If anything, I anyway (I don't know about the other man), accrued more karmic debt by being occasionally cruel to people, though in a light way, such was my repulsion of society. I had not successfully figured out how to live way out in the boonies and I was becoming impatient and a little mean."
"This is very good!" encouraged the lady Doctor, "Please continue!"
I continued, "The other man, with his somewhat more evolved soul and living in a society that was pretty well advanced in their understanding of metaphysical issues, initiated an investigation into himself. He began seeing Psychiatrists, getting hypnotized and investigating his past lives. Thanks to his well evolved soul, he quickly mastered meditation and out-of-body excursions to find information. He accessed his Akashic records, met with Spirit Guides and communicated with his own Higher Self. His Higher Self and Guides agreed, if a willing person, OR, better yet, if a person with a similar but opposite mistake in birth could be found, and was willing, that other man's soul would be allowed to trade physical incarnations with the other willing soul.
It was not long until my own Higher Self received the call that traveled the entire Universe. The situation was near perfect. Both the other man and I had been born at the same time as far as physical-plane-time is concerned. I had been born in his society, and he had been born in my home-land society.
So, I had to decide. I actually met with this other man. He was there during his conscious out-of-body projection, while I was there during a dream-state. It took me what seemed like days in this high level spiritual plane to decide. My Guides said take your time. What seems like days is only a few seconds on the physical-plane.
My Higher Self advised that my Karmic debts, and they were aplenty, could begin to be paid if I was back in my own familiar society..."...

..."Excellent, excellent!" exclaimed the male Doctor softly. "And now, before we bring you out of it, is there any final advice or counsel the Guides gave you before sending you here?"
I replied, "The other man himself told me, two physically alive Healers would help me get oriented as well as assistance from that society's official establishments; I guess he meant the government. The Guides told me I would quickly get used to the new society, after all, it is the society I spent several past lives in and is the society I am used to, and should have been born into with in first place. And they said look for Samirah, she will still go by that name. And they told me, I can go by my name, Alex, when I get back to my society as well."
"Okay! All right then!" announced the male Doctor, "I think we have as much as we can get from this. Time to bring you out of it, and show you around. First, what do you feel, feel that is, your name is now?"
I replied, "Al... Ste... Steve. No, Alex. I... used to be, or still am? Called Steve?"
"Good!" replied the male Doctor, "That was just a little test. You will find that much of what you need to know for daily living will be supplied by your physical brain. We'll explain more later. Right now though, I want you to lie calmly and listen to the count...
I am going to count down from ten to one. On the count of one, you will awake feeling refreshed and energized! All your five senses will function perfectly, brilliantly and beautifully. You will be fully alert and ready to explore your new, and rightful, home! Are you ready?"
"Yes" I replied as I settled in. I was pretty much used to this counting business of hypnosis from the Psychiatrist of the society I... apparently left..."
"Okay now..." began the male Doctor softly, "I will begin counting, now...
Ten... Nine... Eight... Seven... Remember, when I count down to one, you will awake feeling refreshed and energized! All your five senses will function perfectly, brilliantly and beautifully. You will be fully alert and ready to explore your new, and rightful, home!
Six... Five... Four... Three... Two... ONE! Wake UP. WAKE UP! You are awake and feeling GREAT!"
I opened my eyes for the first time to my new world... and wow! The first thing I saw!...

Just like in my imagination as expressed through my art and stories, the two Doctors...
Were you expecting someone in white smocks or perhaps, office attire? (Since we are dealing with Psychiatrists here, the stereotype sometimes is just conservative office attire.)
First my eyes were drawn to the woman, then the man, then back to the woman!
The only thing between over seven feet of powerful athletic woman and the air was a black thong patch over her genital! Oh and she did have a necklace and ear-rings. But that was it! She had mid-length smooth flowing blond hair framing a strong but kind face. Her hair draped about her powerful shoulders with well developed deltoid muscles. Her firm breasts jutted way out, on a foundation of well developed pectoral muscles underneath. The sum of big chest muscles with ample breasts on top gave her an awesome breast-build.

The man was a pillar of muscle as well. The woman was every bit as big and powerful as he, with legs clearly larger and more powerful than his. They both had legs of steel-cable muscle. He had a rippling chest, great arms, and a tummy, like hers, that could be used as a washing board! He was separated from the air only by a patch of cloth that barely contained his... male genital... when relaxed.

Then... then... I noticed myself!
Looking down, I could see my own tummy, bumpy with bulging abs. I also saw two huge and powerful legs, and bikini pants, sort of like a very brief bathing suit.
The office or room was dark, lit by a single candle behind me. I began to think, did my imagination miss the mark? I imagined them with solar-energy. Do they live primitively with candles?

The nearly naked muscle-lady Doctor stepped forward to help me from the couch. I was a bit wobbly as I stood up. She held me secure, her grip was like a vice. Her powerful build was a secure source of stability as I regained my footing.

"Let me bring up the lights a little" said the male Doctor as he turned a knob on the wall. Electric lights, up to then completely off, came on gradually to a dim level. He said, "We'll leave the lights at that level for a few minutes."
"I started to think you all only had candles" I laughed, nervously.
"Oh no," replied the male Doctor, "But we find the steady, good vibrational rate of the light of a candle to be extremely conducive to hypnosis and out-of-body excursions."

"Come over here," the lady Doctor said as she led me, "Get to know your new body..."
She led me to a full length mirror. I took one look at that sight of muscular fitness in brief bikini panties and exclaimed, without thinking, "Good heavens! I'm a knock-out! ... Whoops..."
"Oh that's quite all right! You are a knock-out!"

As I spent a good deal of time admiring myself, the male Doctor turned up the lights more.

"Let us now introduce him to the man he used to be in so far as other people can see are concerned, and present him with some decisions on what to do from here..." announced the male Doctor as he gradually set the lights on full brightness. He walked over behind the couch and blew out the candle. We left that windowless room to another room with windows brilliantly lit by the light of day, about two in the afternoon.

"So you were an artist, and I gather, you painted a lot about your so called, imaginary, society and the people there..." the male Doctor stated, "Okay, now take a look at these..."

I walked over to a table with many print-outs of copies of paintings.
"These are the paintings your body did while occupied by Steve. Behold..."

I gazed upon the workings of a man's imagination that was the exact, diametric opposite of my own!
His paintings depicted huge cars with big engines that would whisk one any where effortlessly without pedaling and in home-like comfort, complete with stereo. Other paintings depicted the keeping of carnivorous, sometimes ferocious animals as pets.
The male Doctor commented, "These ferocious pets-paintings of his made Steve's Parents wonder if he was somehow mentally unwell. Nobody here keeps anything carnivorous, let alone ferocious. In the country, animals and people who eat meat are considered incarnated demons and are feared. In this more sophisticated Central Capital, the "big city", carnivores are merely avoided. Relegated to the forest wilderness to keep nature's balance, anything carnivorous has no place in the city!"

The first thought that entered my mind was "large dogs", especially the notorious ones like rotweilers and German shepherd. I have always dreamed of a world devoid of these neighborhood menaces. And now, as it became clearer and clearer I was... here... in my land, my society, it would now be so! Oh I couldn't wait! No more attacks from big dogs! I could walk anywhere, bicycle, go to parks, beaches and so on and never again fear being chewed up!

Steve's paintings of large, luxurious cars with engines that go without pedaling looked surreal, but pretty much accurate. Of course the minor details were all wrong, but Steve's paintings did indeed accurately portray the automobile as we know it.

Steve's women were note-worthy. He depicted women as small, frail, much more dressed than that lady Doctor was certainly, and in some paintings, clinging to a huge man as if for their very sustenance.
"Yes" I thought to myself, "The soul which is Steve, now in my body back in that society, is going to enjoy it there.
And I am going to enjoy it here!"

shu

Re: I had a Dream...
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2008, 12:02:16 pm »
Suddenly it dawned on me, there's a window near... Time for a look-see at my new land! I breezed over for a peek outside, but I could not quite figure out the Venetian-blinds-like mechanism...

"Oh here..." said the male Doctor, "pull them up like this..."
He pulled a string to roll up something like Venetian blinds so I could have an unobstructed view out the window.

We were three stories up. The window overlooked a street. I examined the street closely. Streaking along were small, torpedo looking cars most with three wheels. Some had four wheels. Many had tinted windshields so I could not see in them. But there came a somewhat large one... It had four people inside pedaling away. They were skimpily dressed and looked like athletes.

I strained my eyes for people walking... A couple came into view from under obstructing trees... About two square inches from naked! Both were males wearing what we would call very skimpy g-strings. I continued to scan the visible portions of the street. The trees did obscure much. Wow! Three women strolled into view. Hair ranging from yellow-blond to flesh blond was the only clothing for two of them. The third wore a patch over her genital similar to the lady Doctor in the office with me! The other two were buck naked! And in the public! "Yep!" I thought to myself, "This is my society!"

I asked "Is the way they are dressed down there, usual for here?"
"Yes," replied the lady Doctor, "Like Andrew here and myself, during the warm seasons, we like that healthful exposure of our skin to nature's healing energy flows!"
"WOW!" I exclaimed.

"And a wow for you too!" announced the male Doctor, apparently named Andrew, "why, but a few minutes ago, you, when you were still Steve, were complaining of the women who wear nothing. And you, as Steve, often complained of no covering clothes available at all in stores during the warmer seasons. All stores have are bikinis, thongs, g-strings, skimpy t-shirts. Oh yes, there are those stores catering to that new trend among the Betaqh Race folks, those dark skinned people. Some of our Taqh Race does it too. But mostly it is the Betaqh Race. Many of them are dressing in long flowing robes. But Steve did not want that kind of extremism. He just wanted something... I guess in between! But there is just nothing available."

"Hmm" I went to myself, "Betaqh Race... sounds a bit familiar..."
But I was too excited with all that was going on to give it further thought.

So went my first few minutes in a world that just a few hours ago, was but an imaginary location that existed only in my mind, paintings and stories.

Doctors Andrew White-Owl and Lisa Silver-Cloud continued long introductory, almost like lectures, for the next couple hours. We poured through many photos, watched some videos (which were kept on tiny cubes with several dozen pins on them) and even used a computer that accessed their version of an extremely advanced Internet.

I was given many tests, of aptitude and general skills. More Doctors and Researchers came in. As it turned out, Steve started out paying the two Psychiatrists for their services, but as Steve's case was explored, the fact that an "astral birthing mistake" had occurred intrigued them and their colleagues. Steve became the subject of research by the College Of Metaphysics at the University Of Central Capital. From that point on, Steve did not have to pay anything. And so, here I was, and I therefore, did not have to pay anything either.

The building we were in was within the vastness of the Central Capital, the capital city of a nation they call Shasheer. In my imagination, I called it "Central Mountains Republic". But my imagination hit the nail on the head for the name of the capital city, Central Capital. Lucky guess, I guess!

The building we were in was a healing center, with many different healing services. Metaphysics and holistic healing are highly advanced here and used extensively. I was in the offices of the practice of "Andrew & Lisa Psychiatric Services". An out-of-body exploration class was held regularly in another office of the building called "Public Metaphysical College number 103". They had several classes ranging from beginners that concentrated on controlling and interpreting dreams all the way to out-of-body exploration.

I had to make decisions so that my integration into this society could proceed smoothly. Was my name to remain Steve, or become Alex. I chose to become Alex. Steve's Parents and siblings were all well aware of his activities and that he was going to leave soon in spirit. While in that heavenly meeting place, Steve indicated to me he would keep my name Alex. Quite frankly, our society has yet to evolve to the sophisticated level of this one as far as spiritual and metaphysical things are concerned. In my former world, people looked upon me as "weird" enough as it is without suddenly changing "my" name to Steve. Understanding this, Steve will just assume Alex as his name.

Personally, I think Steve has the tougher job of acclimating to our (that is, United States, Earth) society. He has no one to help him like I have. He must accept a society which is backwards in metaphysical matters. And he has to get used to being attacked by dogs if he wants to go for a walk in neighborhoods... oh well, that's what he wants; all those automobiles, trouble staying fit and big ferocious pets. One man's junk is another man's treasure. To each, his own and may God bless him!

Steve's job (and therefore mine) used to be a pedal-car (enclosed recumbent bicycle) Servicer. Later, to get away from all that nudity and run-away indulgence in sex, Steve moved to as far in the country as he could. One can not modem or fax a pedal-car, so he had to change careers. He applied his art skills to that of a Graphics Artist. In that job, it was then possible to do it all from his home way out in the boonies. That is just what I tried to do for years but never could because of this society's inferior infrastructure for conducting telecommuting jobs. In my new society, I could telecommute... but now, I didn't want to! I wanted to live in the midst of it! Central Capital's air is as clean as in the country anyway. There are many trees and parks are all around.
I wanted to totally submerge myself in the Central Capital's way of pedal-cars, solar-energy, going nearly nude and run away sex! Well, maybe not so much that last one, but... with the proper cautions...

So there went the second decision. I would sell what used to be Steve's wilderness home to live in the Central Capital.

Interestingly, it turns out the physical brain retains most of the day to day skills of living: Where this place is and that place is, and many job skills. The ability to service pedal-cars was still in place in his brain. So I decided to become a pedal-car Servicer. Pedal-cars are like automobiles in this land; they are all over. Pedal-car Servicer jobs are easy to find. One can just about pick and choose where they want to live and there will be pedal-car Servicer jobs there.

So there went the final major decision, what job. I would be a pedal-car Servicer.

Doctor Andrew and Doctor Lisa were great in helping me find deals in homes to first rent, then buy, finding jobs and selling my place in the wilderness.
They helped me adjust and taught me much in applied metaphysics. I found out I could easily go out-of-body. I could, in spirit, visit my old society at anytime.

Well, I could go on and on. I'll just go over the main points, just some stuff about daily living in the Central Capital that may be interesting...

At this point, an account of my first experience as I stepped out into my once-lost society...
With Doctors Andrew White-Owl and Lisa Silver-Cloud escorting me, we left their office and descended three flights of stairs. (No elevators for public use in this society!) There I was, dressed in a brief bikini accompanied by a man and a woman closer to nudity then even I was. On the first floor, the Doctors greeted a couple people who passed by whom they knew. They exchanged friendly greetings. I assumed the strangers were some kind of professional, but they were dressed in attire my old society would have considered more appropriate for a French Beach than a professional office suite. Both of whoever they are, seemed fit and ready for any grueling athletic event.

We opened the doors and stepped outside. I was greeted by air as fresh smelling as any country setting. It was delightfully cool and dry. We walked over to an adjoining smaller building. There were large cubbyholes, three levels of them. This turned out to be parking for pedal-cars! Doctor Andrew's car was in a second level cubbyhole. He unlocked the door, and pulled his pedal-car out, and set it down. Doctor Lisa's was way up in the third level. Reaching up, she pulled her pedal-car out. I enjoyed watching her muscles ripple and flex as she did so.

"Do you know where your car is?" asked Doctor Andrew.

[They just call them "cars". If you see the word "car" here, it is referring to a pedal-car. Just like we don't always call our cars "engine-powered-cars", they do not always call their cars, "pedal-cars".]

For a couple seconds, I did not know. I began to say, "I don't know... wait..."
Then somehow, I remembered. It was Steve's brain that had the information! I did know. I went straight to it. My pedal-car was also in a third level cubbyhole. When Steve came this morning as Steve for the last time, before his own self-initiated out-of-body that would begin the final exchange of bodies and societies, he was aggravated that one can never find any empty cubbyholes except for those third-level ones. And due to Steve's (so now, mine) smaller build, (more on that in a bit) he really had to reach. (Huh! How about that! Parking problems involving pedal-cars...)

But then, how to unlock... Oh, his brain came up with that too. I drew from an almost hidden tiny pocket hung on the side my tiny bikini, a round thing with a tab sticking out. It seemed to have printed circuits on it. I knew to draw it out and stick it into a slot on the door of the cubbyhole containing my pedal-car. I heard it click and then I could open the door. I drew out my pedal-car and set it down. Wow, it was a sleek torpedo of deep maroon with black stripes. Doctor Andrew's pedal-car was gleaming white, and Doctor Lisa's pedal-car was dark blue. Both the Doctors' pedal-cars gleamed shiny and clean. Mine was a little dusty, but its beautiful finish still shined through. All three pedal-cars had two front wheels, and one rear wheel.

As each thing was needed, what used to be Steve's physical brain responded. The two Doctors were keenly interested in this point. They observed me carefully, to see if I could figure these things out. They were trying to prove various theories that abound in metaphysical circles about what knowledge does the physical brain keep versus knowledge the soul and energy body keeps, and perhaps, what knowledge do both of them keep.

According to my experience, I can answer some of those theorems. I knew how to get to Steve's home in the wilderness, and it was a long way out, some 80 miles. As I just observed, his brain provided me with all those pesky little nitty-gritty details; where's the key, where's the car, where do you park, where are the pedals, how do you steer, how do you change gears in these things, which side of the street do you ride on, and so on, were ALL available in the physical brain.

What used to be Steve's brain also provided me with a very important skill, the language of these people! No telling where in the Universe this place is. I "spirit-traveled" to get here. Spirit travel is done instantly, even across what to us is millions of light-years. This place could be the "star next door" or hundreds of galaxies away. So fortunate it was therefore, that Steve's brain provided me with instantaneous skill with the language of this land!

I was pretty much able to just get into my pedal-car and begin pedaling with no instruction as Doctor Andrew and Doctor Lisa led me to some places I needed to go now; for one thing, the courthouse... to change my name from Steve to Alex.

A typical street scene description can be made now...
First, what a pleasure pedaling the pedal-car; it is just like a bicycle except the rider is almost laying down. It is much more comfortable! On a bicycle, the rider has to crane his neck to look up and forward. But in a pedal-car, the seating position naturally gives you a clear forward view. One sits, reclined, peering out just over the "hood" of the pedal-car. The hood covers the "engines"; the rider's legs.

Another great thing is being able to cycle, though in a very different kind of "bicycle" if you call a pedal-car a bicycle, without having to worry about getting run over! (Or bitten!) No motor-cars anywhere, this was a world of pedal-cars only. Occasionally, a lumbering truck would be seen. They were electric, kept charged by solar sources. But they moved along with the pedal-cars and were not nearly so noisy as trucks back in the other society. This place is a bicyclist's dream!

Streets are clean, and many are lined with trees. Large open fields of green grass can be seen everywhere. They are used for ball games, running, frolicking around, and I quickly found out, sexual encounters. In fact, on my first time out, as we passed a field, under a bush in the open, not hidden at all, just kind of... to one side out of the way, was a couple sexing away at full tilt! The big muscular athletic woman was atop her man, both nude, and her big muscle-butt flying up and down. Passer-bys, most themselves nearly naked or just plain naked, paid little or no attention.

shu

Leech [A.U.]
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 07:29:16 am »
Leech

Jessica was a beautiful female bodybuilder. She stood at about 5'1, weighed about 136 pounds, had strait blonde hair that hung down slightly past her muscular shoulders, she had the most beautiful blue eyes, and nice full lips. Clad in a tight baby blue sports tank top her natural D breasts stuck out firm ontop of her meaty pecs, her rock hard biceps were about 15 inches around, her 6 pack abs stuck proudly out of her halfway-revealed stomach, and her rippling back was somewhat revealed. Below the curvy paradise called her torso were Jessica's legs. Her legs were long for her petite height, her ripe sweet bulging glutes made her already small jean shorts look even smaller and tighter. Her thick thighs were like small tree trunks that extended down to diamond shaped calves.

Anyways today was Jessica's one month anniversary with her boyfriend mark. She was excited because Mark said he had a suprise for her, she couldn't wait to see what it was. Jessica approached the door of his house and knocked on it, after a few moments the door opened and revealed a man of about 6'2 and was built like a tank. "Hi Mark!" exclaimed Jessica as she threw her muscular arms around Mark's neck. Mark was a tanking bodybuilder going on his way to Mr. Olympia. Jessica was going out with Mark because she liked muscular men, and scored by getting a date with a Mr. Olympia contestent. "Well, when do I get my surprise big man?" Jessica purred in her sexiest voice, "Later tonight honey" replied Mark as he winked.

Well they finished having dinner and wine and later finnaly came. Mark was leading her to the bedroom. The bedroom was a familer place for Jessica (but lets not get into that), it was pretty large and had a king sized bed laying in the corner, the walls were a simple white, and there really wasn't much other stuff in it besides a few free weights. "So... what is it?" questioned Jessica. "Why it is right here" Mark said as Jessica felt somewhat dizzy. Jessica felt a weird rush and after it she almost felt week. "What the hell?" Jessica asked, as she felt like she was going down an elevator, she felt her clothes loosening as Mark laughed maniacally. She looked up in terror as she saw Marks figure becoming bigger and more muscular, and looked down to see her muscles shrinking. "Why are you doing this?!!" she screamed in horror as she deflated, "Well... girls don't deserve muscle, so I think I'm just going to take yours" he replied and grinned. He didn't stop until she was a chestless 3 foot tall sobbing pile of skin and bones and he was a 7 foot something monster. "Why did you do this Mark, why!? I thought you loved me!" inquired Jessica, "Because men are superior, bitch. Oh, by the way, you live here now, you try to run away and I'll take everything from you".
He raped her that night.

That morning Jessica woke up alone, feeling beat up by the transfer and the rapeing, 'Mark must be showing off his new body at the gym' she thought. She went to the dresser to get her overly big clothes on, she had to climb just to get to the top where they were. Jessica snatched her pants and shirt, and took a belt (her pants weren't going to fit with her new size), as she got back to the ground a recipt swayed back and forth and eventually hit the ground. Jessica picked up the recipt and examined it, the top read "The Wizard Shoppe" and had an address. She looked down a little further to the only sale and read to herself "Custom Power Granting... $279.99", her eyes lit up, an idea sparked in her head, and she dug in her oversized jean shorts in hopes of finding her wallet, it was there! She had about $500 in her checking account, she could probably afford something better than his power, she thought. Normally she would think that magic is ridiculous and fake, but seeing it worked on him it must be real. It took her awhile with her legs being weaker but about a half hour later she arrived at the store, it looked rather... bright compared to magic stores on TV shows and movies.

She enter the magic store, the inside was tidy and bright, it was a small store but there was a lot of different things, potions and scrolls were organized on shelves, and a guy dressed in regular clothes was sitting right at the desk, it was so non-stereotypical that it freaked Jessica out. She approached the counter and looked up at the man behind it, he was wearing a nametag that said "Astor", "Hello how may I help you little girl?", Jessica burned up with anger but instantly calmed down, remembering why she had been called little. "Umm may I buy a spell, a power?" Jessica wondered outloud, "Spells aren't for children, little one" said Astor "I'm not a child I'm 23!" Jessica shouted, "Now now, its not nice to lie little one" Replied Astor. Instantly, after being referred to as a child for the 3rd time, she pulled out every piece of evidence in her wallet that she was 23. "Maybe I should find the person you took these from, you naughty little girl" scolded Astor. Finnally, angered beyond belief Jessica screamed "I'm small because one of your clients took every physical attribute I have!!!". Astor perked up and remembered Mark purchasing that power "Ok, I believe you now, what is it you desire?" questioned Astor, Jessica responded "I want a power stronger than his... so I can get even with him", "I'm afraid thats the strongest one I can make for anyone, I mean, you can take physical attributes and steal their powers with this" "Fine!, I'll take that then!" "That will be $279.99". She handed him a check, he waved his arms around kinda weird for a moment, and she felt tingly "Thank you for shopping at The Wizard Shoppe, please come again" Astor said happily as Jessica walked out of the building with a grin on her face.

Jessica was sitting in Mark's room when he came home at about 4 pm, she was in the biggest outfit she brang with her. Mark bust in the room yelling "Time for your treatment bitch!. Jessica stood up and calmly said "I don't think that will be happening today". She focused her new power on him, she felt a pleasurable tingle and she started to sprout upwards and outwards. As she grew taller her legs grew longer and thicker, her glutes balooned out a bit, her biceps and shoulders thrust outwards slightly, mark shrunk a bit and her breasts inflated as her abs returned to her. All of a sudden, when she reached about 4'0 and looked like a 7th grader she stopped unintentionally. She quickly realized that Mark was canceling her power with his, this battle was going nowhere... "You think you can take my power bitch? questioned Mark, "Stop just let me have my body back at least, its not fair!" cried Jessica. Suddenly, she remembered something Astor said.

Jessica grinned widely even though it appeared she was losing. Mark suddenly felt weird, Jessica felt a burst of power and began growing again, this time twice as fast. She stopped when she was a little bigger than her regular self and he clothes were still a little loose. Mark flew into a rage and tried to asorb her with no sucess, "What the fuck did you do?!" questioned Mark furiously. "Why I think I took your ability to take" Taunted Jessica as she flexed a bicep. The funny part is that Mark was still bigger than he originally was so he knew something was very wrong. Jessica smiled and cooed "Oh.... I think now that I took your power that I can asorb twice the power! so I'll get even bigger than you were!". She took a quick gulp of his strength, sure enough, she grew about 2 inches and he only shrank 1. "Bitch I'm still bigger than you!" Mark yelled "Not for long" Jessica taunted as she began to stretch upward again. Her butt was becoming rounder and rounder, her upper body was quickly rivaling his as it thickened. Her hips widened as did her shoulders and thighs, her breasts reached about F cup size and showed no sign what so ever of stopping, her legs lengthend and her body kept ascending, while all Mark did was shrink. Finnaly her clothes popped off leaving her naked. "Oops" shrugged Jessica "Guess I need some new clothes, after all I am a growing girl". Mark was back at his regular size when Jessica stopped again, and Jessica was only a little bit smaller than him. "Ok you had your fun, leave me be now!!" Mark pleaded. "Nope, I'm just going to grow bigger and bigger, and I'm not going to stop until your smaller than you made me!" Jessica explained gleefully as she turned the transfer back on. She reached his size and passed it without stopping, her glutes were about the size of melon halves, but rounder, and still growing, her breasts reached about an H cup, her back was widening at a jaw dropping rate. "Ohhh just look at all my muscles get bigger than yours" she said as she flew into a double biceps pose. Her muscles swelled greatly when she flexed. After flexing her biceps she flexed every other growing muscle on her body, as he dwindled.

Mark was now smaller than Jessica was before all of this happend and still was shrinking. Jessica, on the other hand was now 8 feet tall, weighed about 400 pounds, and was still growing. "Ohhhh, look how small you are little man!" Jessica said as Mark got down to 4 feet and she was at roughly 8'5. She lightly bear hugged him, and her growing arms were squeezing the life out of him when she was using almost no strength. Jessica's brests were about the size of small beach balls now, she was starting to slow down a bit. Her biceps could probably bend thick steel now, her legs were like tree trunks and could most likely crush anything crushable, and she just pushed her growth spurt even farther as her legs lengthed and her muscles , breasts, and butt inflated even more. He reached 2'8 and she stopped "Well... if I get any bigger I might have trouble getting out of the room" said the towering 8'9 tall hyper musclebound goddess as she flexed all her muscles. "But... I think this is the beginning of a very fun chain of events." Jessica grinned.

shu

Re: Leech
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2008, 07:30:18 am »
Jessica woke up in her apartment the next morning, her long, thick legs extending past the length of her queen sized bed. The bed groaned as she rose to her feet and stretched. Jessica had slept in the nude this night because of her newly grown body, she walked over to her dresser where she had some of Mark's custom made clothes (post Mark's growth). She threw on a very large gray T-Shirt and a pair of his shorts, unfortunately she didn't have a bra that fit, but she didn't need a bra anyways. She walked over to her full length mirror(which was reduced to about 3/4s length). Every part of her torso was giving the shirt some hassle especially her gigantic breasts, the large shirt was many sizes too small, even though it fit the enlarged Mark just fine. Mark's jean shorts hung down to his knees when he was enlarged, but on Jessica they only stretched a few inches past her ultra enlarged glutes.

Jessica examined her body a bit, then she did a cute pose by putting her arms forward and mashing her breasts together, that wasn't a good idea... "SHIT!" She exclaimed to herself as her shirt exploded into multiple directions, making her jump in shock and having her flexing legs blow up her jean shorts. She put more of Marks clothes on, which just popped again when she went to open the door. Jessica eventually gave up after ruining all 5 sets of Mark's clothes and just sewed herself a loose fitting tank top and shorts from what she could find left Mark's clothes.

Jessica headed out to the mall to make new clothes after her little dilemma was under control, but the mall just spawned more dilemmas. People asked for her autograph, stared at her breasts, took pictures of her, video taped her, questioned her all the way to the tailor's shop, and made her feel uncomfortable because they all seemed like midgets. She finnaly got there, and was relieved that noone could follow her into the measuring room. "Wow! You're even bigger than the guy I served yesterday!!" Exclaimed the female tailor dumbfounded, she had pretty shoulder-length brunette hair, nice legs, medium sized breasts, cute brown eyes, and wore a nametag that read "Ashley". "Just take my measurements" Sighed Jessica. Ashley was getting out her equpment when Jessica suddenly told her to wait.

Ashley stopped and formed a questioned look on her face. "I should take a few pounds off" Said Jessica. "What do you mean?" inquired Ashley. "Well... how would you like to be a bit bigger like me?" "I'd love it!!" "Well lets do it then..." "Huh?" Ashley asked as she felt tingly. Ashley started sprouting upwards, her shoulders thickening a little. Her butt became rounder and started to stick out a little bit more from her work pants. Her breasts were begining to fill out her loose yellow work uniform. Her biceps swelled and her legs lengthend as she grew taller. "Oh my god I'm growing!!" Ashley finnaly realized. Jessica was shrinking but barely even noticably, the transfer was going at 1x unlike when she was taking other than giving, she guessed that mass could only be multiplied once. Meanwhile Ashley's abs were starting to get a 6 pack under her shirt, as her shoulders became noticable through the shirt. Now if her body was revealed she would probably look like a fitness model, she continued to swell. Her breasts were Ds now and her biceps were 15 inches, she went from 5'4 to 5'8 in a matter of minutes, if she took her shirt off now she would look like a small female bodybuilder. Of course the transfer was over now because Jessica didn't want to shrink too much. Jessica was 8'5 now, the shrinkage was almost unnoticable.

Ashley threw her arms around Jessica and gleefully shouted "Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!". "It was nothing." Jessica said and grinned. "Now lets get to work" Said Ashley as she fetched her equipment.

Jessica decided to be generous as she walked out of the mall, watching the shocked face on small guys and women as they grew a bit. She bought clothes in sizes smaller, figuring she didn't really need to be 8'5 and that 8'5 would be a problem to every day life as well. When Jessica got out of the mall, she was 7'5, with her shrunken muscles proportionately less-shrunk than her height, she kept a quite a bit of size in her breasts though, she loved her gigantic breasts. After Jessica returned home, she walked to her local grocery store. On her way there, she wondered if she could take mass and give it back after multiplying it, although she didn't want to freak anyone out by suddenly shrinking them, but... the perfect opportunity arrised.

Jessica spotted a couple across the street, an average redheaded girl of about 5'7 and a well built guy of about 6'2. Looked like they got along well but the guy was grabbing her ass and fondling her C breasts. From what Jessica could see, the girl was attempting to push him away but had no success. What happened next sparked a discovery. The man started shrinking and the girl started growing at Jessica's will, they booth looked shocked, the transfer stopped for a second. The discovery was that Jessica didn't have to grow at all, she could transfer mass from one to another without one of the targets being her, it wasn't really that amazing but it still saved some time.

Jessica decided she wasn't done, she renewed the transfer as the redhead started sprouting up again, her muscles thickening, her breasts enlarging, her hips widening, as the guy shrank down. Jessica couldn't hear what was going on, but as the redhead continued to grow, it looked like she gained a bit of confidence and stepped toward the man, the redhead was now eye level with the man, and the people on the street watched in awe as the man coward-ed awayfrom the growing ginger. The girl flexed a few muscles and appeared to laugh a bit as she made a size comparison, she was now 2 inches taller than he was, and about the size of a large female bodybuilder, thankfully, due to stretchy material, her clothes didn't burst in public, but it was still skin tight.

Jessica would have let the redhead grow more but she figured the guy didn't deserve to be a scrawny weakling like Mark, after all he wasn't anywhere near as much as a jerk as Mark was Jessica thought. Another idea sparked in Jessica's curious head, the ginger started sprouting up and outwards again, the man looked at his body in fear, but was relieved to find out he wasn't shrinking. Infact, noone was shrinking but the redhead's bust swelled even farther as her shoulders thickened and widened, her legs grew and her butt swelled. POP, her sleeves and part of her pant legs blew off, Jessica decided it was time to stop and started walking toward the grocer again. "Amazing" Jessica whispered to herself "It seems I can practically double unmodified mass without transferring it".

After returning from the grocery store, Jessica decided to jog to her sisters. The trip usually took her a half hour, even to jog there. This time it took her no less then 10 minutes, she was amazed that something as large as her could move so fast. She hasn't seen her sister or brother-in-law in ages, and realized that they have done a few things with the house. Her sister was happily married, her husband wasn't the best looking but he was the nicest guy in the world, infact he used to play football in highschool, but one day his metabolism just took a plummet, and he became extremely overweight, still no one knows why. Jessica and her sister were almost the same, same hair, same face, nearly the same interests, only differences between the two were that Melissa was 7 inches taller (originally) a bit overweight, and wasn't interested in bodybuilding. Melissa knew by the way their visiter was knocking on the door that it must be her sister. "Coming!" she said loudly and started towrds the door. She opened the door, grinning and looking down expecting to see her little sister's face, instead, she was staring strait at an 8 rippling, muscular abs. She looked up was met by huge tits restrained by a giant sports bra, and a chick who looked a lot like Jessica, her grin instintly turned to pure shock. "HOLY SHIT SIS WHAT HAPPEND TO YOU?!".

"Umm... long story" Jessica said calmly. Melissa invited her sister in and her and her husband Jeremy listened to Jessica's intire story. Jeremy thought he was a behemoth at 6'9 but he was looking up at this woman who used to be tiny compared to him. "Well, that sounds like a bunch of bull, but... what other way would you just grow like that?" questioned Jeremy "Well..." started Jeremy, then in unison Jeremy and Melissa both exclaimed "Does that mean you can change us!!?". "Well... I could, what do you guys want?" Asked Jessica. "I'd like to be about 8 feet tall and fit and able to take on a big muscular hubby in bed, I've always fantasized about" purred Melissa "I know I don't want big muscles, but that never ment I wouldn't want to be towering tall, oh yeah, and give me gigantic breasts a little like yours". Jeremy's pants were buldging when he said "Sounds good to me, but make me buff again, I want to see if you can use my fat to help Melissa's growth, you can have whatever is left over". "I'll see what I've got" Confirmed Jessica as she turned on her wonderous power.

First Melissa's fat started melting as her breasts started swelling, none of the 3 even cared if they grew out of their clothes. "Omigod!" Exclaimed Melissa as her breasts went from a C to DDD. After that Jeremy's unwanted bulk shrank at the speed of melting butter, Melissa surging up in height and cup size. 6'0, E cup, her muscles were growing slightly as she said she would like to be able to over power Jeremy, she felt like she was going to have an orgasm when her clothes burst, freeing her absolutly glorius bare flesh at 7 feet tall with an H cup, and did have an orgasm when her height passed Jessica's and was looking down at someone she was just intimidated by a few seconds ago, and reached 8'0, Jessica coming up to her mouth, and Jeremy only coming up to her super inflated HHH breasts. Next it was Jeremy's turn Jessica only had to melt the remaining fat he had left over to satisfy him, he was now about 250 pounds of pure muscle whereas Melissa was 350 with impressive muscle, and Jessica still 450 of gigantic muscles.

Jeremy was somewhat upset that him and his wife hogged all of the size and apologized to Jessica. "Oh, don't worry guys, there is still plenty left." She said with satisfaction. Jeremy and Melissa both felt like they were shrinking, but weren't. Jessica, on the other hand, was doubling their undoubled mass for herself. She swelled faster than ever, her super tight clothes burst almost the instant she started growing, her glutes became impossibly bigger and even more so stronger, her biceps swelled past 24 inches as her muscular legs thickend, and stretched unproportionatly to her height. Her magnificant breasts swoll even larger, as her nipples stood erect. Her abs deepened even farther, as her breasts rose higher and farther out due to the mass of her pecs beneath them. Her hips were widening a bit as were her traps and deltoids, only her traps and deltoids weren't only widening a bit. When she was finally stopped growing, she was exactly 10'1 and weighed about 900 pounds, not only could she lift a ton, she could probably crinkle it into a ball. When she was done growing, she went into a most muscular pose, which almost left some of her body parts with no room, she also did a cute pose, mashing her giant breasts together with her arms. Everyone was sastified that night, and lets say Jeremy, unlike Mark and the mean boyfriend of the redhead, was a VERY happy man tonight, as were Melissa and Jessica.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #COLLECTION: Stories posted by [shu]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View