Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572822 Posts in 72119 Topics by 28626 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 12:22:10 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Amnoartist] Mrs Hutchinson
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [Amnoartist] Mrs Hutchinson  (Read 15454 times)

Offline kredenchurut

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Author: [Amnoartist] Mrs Hutchinson
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2018, 11:58:14 am »
Really really nice! This story suddenly turned quite interesting when Maureen's robe hit the floor! Her don't-give-as-hit personality is impossible to resist! I would really like to see her confront her rivals and obliterate them using her smaller but much much more defined muscles without any effort or even breaking a sweat. Hearing her arrogant tone while overpowering everyone else would be a really stimulating :)

P.S. It's also really nice to see how you've progressed since your older stories.

Forum Saradas

Offline Amnoartist

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2018, 02:17:57 pm »
Really really nice! This story suddenly turned quite interesting when Maureen's robe hit the floor! Her don't-give-as-hit personality is impossible to resist! I would really like to see her confront her rivals and obliterate them using her smaller but much much more defined muscles without any effort or even breaking a sweat. Hearing her arrogant tone while overpowering everyone else would be really stimulating :)

P.S. It's also really nice to see how you've progressed since your older stories.

Glad you like it, man. It was fun to write Maureen this way since she's the direct juxtaposition to the majority of mother characters I write about, which is something I rarely do, so it was a nice change in pace.
Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Amnoartist

Offline kredenchurut

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2018, 03:31:01 pm »
I think her not being to enthusiastic about anything makes her a bit more real. If we are really honest we don't really care about other people as much as we do about ourselves... and this fact is really apparent in her character. That's why she's more credible, than the usual caring/loving mom in my opinion.

Are you planning to continue this story in the near future?

Offline Amnoartist

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2018, 03:34:56 pm »
Are you planning to continue this story in the near future?

It's my hope to write more of this in the future, but don't want to write some much/focus all my attention on it that I get burnt out, so we'll see where things go.

Offline Amnoartist

• Activity:
    13.33%
Re: +Notable Author: [Amnoartist] Mrs Hutchinson
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2018, 01:36:31 pm »
Mrs Hutchinson
Written & edited by Amnoartist
Chapter 5: Cosmic Joke
NOTE: Taboo subjects are broached and broken here. Those of high moral standing will likely be offended. If you are of this disposition, it’s recommended you read something else from my wholesome collection of awesomeness. With that said, please otherwise enjoy!

The thrusts came fast and hard, rocked the bed back and forth in sync with the impassioned moans of pleasure from Ellen as she groped her breasts, tugged and pulled at her erect nipples. A sheet of sweat matted her back as she shuffled over slightly, took up more room on the bed so Will was further swallowed by her gaping quads, her knees dug into his shoulders. Ellen had anticipated this moment since yesterday, fantasized perhaps constantly about how she was going to rut her young lover to the core, eager to get a dose of his backed-up load, her grunts of passion intensified with the swelling sensation at her crotch.

Ellen’s neighbour, Mister Harris, was on nights that week, so likely tried to get some sleep in before his shift started, but truthfully, he would’ve been lucky with her incessant wailing of uncompromising energy, instead forced into listening. Not even shutting the windows helped. But Ellen didn’t care, drove her muscled clit deeper into Will’s cock until she could feel his tip.

She frowned. Will wasn’t hard. If anything, he just laid there despondently, distant. Perhaps if Ellen flexed her biceps things would improve? With a grunt, she pulled her arms upwards, watched them rise like small mountains of beef climbing higher. An intricate webbing of veins decorated their magnificent peaks, throbbed with almost as much energy as her clit. Still nothing, save for a weak sigh that suggested Will just wasn’t interested. It was a shame, really - Ellen was sure he said he’d be more than inclined to do it.

“What’s wrong?” Ellen pulled away from Will and sat on the bed’s edge in the hopes he would react accordingly, sit upright. But instead, he just rolled onto his side, implying he didn’t want to talk about it. But Ellen persisted. She and Will vowed that if anything ever came between their passionate love-making, they’d do their best to talk it over. She just hoped Will hadn’t gotten sick of her. “You aren’t…bored of me, are you?”

Will’s eyes lit up, compelled him to sit upright. To Ellen, this alone was affirmation enough that their relationship was far from waning. He loved Ellen and her mother. It was just—yesterday’s incident back home took a toll on him. It was all he could think about: his own mother fucked him, likely out of jealousy. Of course, it didn’t end there. The humiliation he had to endure with the insults regarding his sexual performance was nothing short of crippling. It was no wonder he couldn’t get it up - the constant demeaning taunts kept playing in his head on a loop. To think Maureen had the cheek to call her own son twisted for having a relationship with an older woman.

“My mother. We..” Will trailed off, became distant again. He looked away, almost as if the words at the tip of his tongue were shameful. Having a choice in what happened wasn’t something Will was lucky enough to have. Sure, Ellen lezzed out with her mother from time to time, but it was an entirely different ball game when it involved a mother and her son. Will sighed, mustered the courage to reveal the truth, knowing not would only eat him up from the inside. “We’ve been having sex together, lately.”

Ellen shook her head. In as much of the fact sex with her mother was at times beyond extraordinary, Ellen knew things were trickier for Will. It was a man and his mother! Hopefully, specific measures were taken. “Did you use protection?”

“The second time, yeah. The first—” Will remembered that night he returned home to his vexed mother stood in the hallway in wait for him, then the dressing gown unfurled to reveal the muscles she’d been building in secret to surprise him with, the results of nine months of arduous dieting, working out and injections laid bare in a frilly pink bra and panties. “The first time was completely out of the blue.”

“How long’s this been going on for?”

“Just a couple of days.”

Ellen frowned. As unlikely as it was, sex between a man and woman just once was enough for things to go sideways. Granted Will didn’t have a choice on either occasion. The fact was things could be damning. “Sweetie, once is all it takes for—”

“I know that.” Will hesitated in his desire to continue the conversation. It was bad enough for him that he had to admit what happened, let alone be reminded of what could be. “Besides, I’m sure she’s started menopause anyway. And with all the hormones she’s been taking—”

"You'd best hope she is, else you could have a problem on your hands."

///

Maureen smirked as she smirked arrogantly into the mirror, a brilliantly pink dressing gown covered her bodybuilder-shaming torso, the softest hint of her deteriorating cleavage peeked out from its cottony confines, bloated and striated calves jutted outward sensually, a bullish neck to finish the beastly package. She couldn’t quite understand why, but there was something erotic about hiding her musculature behind such a tight robe as hers, then revealing it to wow people. Except, in this case it was just to serve her equally puffed up ego. Maureen couldn’t care less about the slight outbreak of stubble on her chin either. She knew the risks in taking all those steroids to get the physique she wanted - Anavar, Andadrol, Winstrol, Deca-Durabolin, Trenbolone - the woman could open her own pharmacy, she had so much!

Slowly, delicately, Maureen started unfurling the robe, a weird sensation of nerves filled her, even though she knew what was behind all that pink fiber - a washboard six-pack easily more defined than her son’s, flanked by obliques so richly packed with muscle, they’d be practically impossible to hold, likely bolstered by two overly erect nipples, not to mention her inches-thick, obscenely striated chest that could cut through stone, slabs of abhorrently chemically-fueled flesh slapped atop one another. In her own eyes, Maureen was nothing short of a freak.

The robe fell to the floor and revealed Maureen in all her naked glory, deep masculine breaths heaved determinedly to goad her muscles outwards like a slowly inflating balloon, various track marks dotted across the length of both arms, clearly not adverse to more than one injection at a time. The sensation of pride overcame her, she turned into a side chest pose and grinned as her sloped chest rippled with an explosion of growth. Its individual sinews writhed and bubbled in celebration of the unbounded eroticism that came with the inevitability of her growth, seemingly pleaded her for more!

Stood relaxingly, she pulled into a quarter turn pose, puffed arms bulged out to the sides, shoulders forced outwards to accentuate her width, lats flared, her thighs rippled into flexes.

And then she saw it. Perhaps it was nothing more than a trick of the light, but it definitely was there. There was no denying a sense of shock came over Maureen, but not the distressing kind, rather something that better resembled optimism. She pulled open the small drawer near her that revealed the countless boxes of steroid pills and rummaged through it until a measuring tape was pulled out.

No time was wasted in the woman’s endeavour. Without so much as a moment’s thought, she wrapped the tape around her veinous belly in the hopes she was right. Then the smile came; admittedly, it was nothing short of something sinister. The circumference of her stomach had swelled outwards three inches, which brought it to ten. Tears of joy streamed from Maureen at the revelation.

A baby. The fact of the matter was Maureen ‘slept’ with Will more often than he cared to admit to Ellen. Nevertheless, Maureen was always the one on top, who took control of the riotous riotously immoral copulating, so he had no choice. She’d always wanted a baby with him, which was partly why her husband divorced her after he found out about the depraved designs she had in mind for their son - this was especially true when her husband could no longer help in giving Maureen the baby she craved. Maureen even pierced the condoms Will used to ensure pregnancy was inevitable. Since he liked muscular women so much, she’d get jacked up on growth hormones to overpower himquicker and get his dick hard even when he couldn’t help it.

But now that she had the baby growing within her, Maureen fantasized about the many months ahead. To ensure the baby’s development wasn’t hindered, she needed to stop juicing up, not to mention do what was required to appear more feminine, like get rid of the stubble on her chin. She had to keep the muscles to retain control of Will. Everything about Maureen’s idealistic future had to be perfect: make Will her perpetual slave around the house to cook and clean after his mother while her belly grew, which he would be regularly compelled to kiss. Then, as the final month of her pregnancy approached, she and Will would marry. Maureen wasn’t against letting the town know the baby was Will’s, either. Given her husband left and she had no boyfriend afterwards, she knew the townsfolk would connect the dots themselves when they found she was just ‘suddenly’ pregnant.

Maureen just couldn’t wait to break the news to Will.

///

It was almost a routine at this point for Will to return so late at night, but he was used to the reprimands received from his mother, always stood in the hallway with that brilliant pink dressing gown to reveal the bloated musculature underneath that day-by-day became more defined and pumped. In spite of that, his thoughts were somewhat elsewhere. Ellen’s words on how sex just once is enough to make things difficult, let alone the fact he lied about how long they’d really been sleeping together. Saying they’d been sleeping together made Will feel more comfortable about the truth that his mother was really violating him.

He opened the front door slowly and prepared himself mentally for the rough bout of sex that he’d be subjected to from his mother, wished he could rewind time to when she was kind and caring. The door creaked loudly, thus betrayed Will’s presence to his mother who stood predictably at the hallway anyway, clad in the pink gown, although, she didn’t look the same - her stubble had been shaved to flaunt the former smoothness of her chin, hormone-induced spots burst to reveal the well-rounded cheeks underneath her otherwise rough jawline. The smile she expressed startled Will. Was she so horny already that she was going to skip the usual argument and go straight into the sex? Admittedly, that would make Will slightly happier.

But then she did it. Without so much as a passing comment, Maureen unfurled the gown and watched Will’s expression change from surprise to trauma. There was no denying Maureen felt a sense of joy in her son’s distress. She turned sideways with a cupped hand over the obvious indication of pregnancy.

This was the ultimate cosmic joke for Will. He’d fucked Ellen more times than he could count, yet it was own mother who was pregnant by him. Of course, Ellen was past the age where having kids was possible, but Will was certain that was the case with his mother as well. Almost as if this apparent ‘joke’ could actually be felt, Maureen giggled as Will’s legs weakened defeatedly. She stroked her belly lovingly before speaking.

“I know what you’re thinking right now. Yes, it definitely is yours, since I haven’t been with anyone after your dad left.” She turned to face Will again, a hand still cupping her belly proudly like a prized gift. “And I intend to keep it as a reminder of how much you love me. As the months go by, you’ll come to terms with your future as a father. We’ll marry when I’m sure the baby’s due. And when the time’s right, you’ll give me another one.”

Will was speechless, too shaken by the fact his own child grew within his mother to notice she’d moved up and pushed against the wall and lifted him off his feet so they tangled. He whimpered, not knowing how things would go now that the news was broken.

“Oh, don’t worry. I’ve decided you can continue shacking up with Ellen and Mabel.” Maureen made sure to open up with that particular statement to prepare Will for the dark reminder that’d likely kill him inside. “Besides, sex with them is pointless, now that we’ve a little one of our own on the way. And I reckon you'll do everything you can to ensure your mother's safety."

Will's heart sank because he knew his mother was right. He'd do anything for her - within moralistic reason, at least - but now that his mother's baby--his baby was on the way, Will knew the situation just got more difficult.

Offline Amnoartist

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2018, 02:10:38 pm »
Under Her Thumb (Formerly 'Mrs Hutchinson')
Written & edited By Amnoartist
Chapter 6: A Mother’s Capability

NOTE: Taboo subjects are broached and broken here. Those of high moral standing will likely be offended. If you are of this disposition, it’s recommended you read something else from my wholesome collection of awesomeness. With that said, please otherwise enjoy!

It’d been months since Will last seen his father Jeff. After the divorce, the two parted ways not on the best of terms. That wasn’t to say the two argued with one another until their relationship polarized. It was just—while it wasn’t explicitly disclosed, Jeff knew about his wife’s plans to get knocked up by Will on account of the fact Jeff could no longer perform as required. At the time, Jeff assumed Maureen’s goals to be nothing but the result of both being horny beyond belief and broody. That all changed when Jeff found her numerous documents and spreadsheets detailing how to get Will to put a bun in her oven. First—get jacked so he would get hard around her, uncomfortably or otherwise. Next—use her muscles and strength to pin him to the bed and do the immoral deed until the so-called bun was put in. Discovering these in-depth plans was what set Jeff and Maureen’s divorce in motion, yet she wasn’t the slightest bit miffed by her husband’s demand for their annulment. It was all about her and Will now.

Fast forward six months, Will sat opposite his father in the cafe. To say he looked a little worse for wear was an understatement. Jeff preferred a clean shave, yet it became clear the divorce pulled the man down so low that he let a full unkempt beard grow out. Will wanted to help his father to get back on his feet, seeing him in such a state of affairs, likely compared to the local tramp, but as fate would have it, it was Will who needed the help. He’d just broken the news that his mother was pregnant with his child, dreading to hear how his father would take it.

“Suppose I ought to congratulate you in having porked your mother often enough for that to happen.” In as much of the fact he didn’t mean it, it would seem Jeff saw fit to let his anger out on the one person he had left in his life who’d offer support, since everyone else turned him down. He sipped on the coffee Will bought him, rage still boiling within. Charity; that was how low things had gotten for Jeff. “You can both start a family together. Huzzah!”

Embarrassed, Will buried his head in his hands. He thought his father would act more appropriate to the situation at hand, but then realized—this, frankly, was appropriate. After all, his own mother was carrying his child in her belly, no doubt postulating ways to continue sex with him despite the fact. Even though she was pregnant, Maureen did the impossible and continued working out, though making sure her belly maintained its roundness, wanting to assure the constant reminder that her own son put her in that particular state.

Will sighed, knowing the conversation ahead with his father would most likely be difficult. He assumed buying him that cup of coffee would warm his heart as well as his hands, not to mention help soften the blow a bit. Obviously not.

“How far along is she?” Jeff’s tone was softer this time, the coffee no doubt kicking his reasoning into full gear. This was his son he talked to, who helped him when he needed it most, not some stranger prodding him for simply being beggarly. “A few weeks?”

“More like a few months.” It hurt Will to admit that more than it did Jeff to hear it. The fact was Maureen had craftily been hiding her pregnancy long before choosing to reveal it that fateful, life-crushing night, deliberately wearing clothes baggier than usual to hide the belly and not so much her musculature. And at night, she fucked Will in the dark. Even when he managed to sneak away from her that one time, Will hadn’t noticed the first signs of life growing in his mother, his dignity more important than his virtue. “Five, give or take. She got the news herself literally the day after you divorced, but I only found out a couple of days back.”

“Jesus, Will.” Jeff was heartbroken, to say the least, to hear all this from his son. Admittedly, the thought of convincing Will to leave his mother crossed his mind, but then realized she’d be capable of next to anything if she had already forced him to impregnate her. And then there was the fact Will was also pegging that GILF as well. “What about that Missus Hutchinson? Tell me you didn’t get her pregnant too!”

“No, no, of course not!” It was awkward enough for Will that he’d put his own mother in the family way. The added complication of Ellen being knocked up too was something he didn’t need right now. Besides, she was way past the age of getting pregnant. “She’s way past that stage. But then, I thought the same way about Mum.”

“It’s a big gap between forty-three and seventy-odd,” Jeff pointed out.

Will’s eyes narrowed. “Is this about Mum or Ellen?”

“Ah, so that’s her name.” The beverage gone cold, Jeff put his coffee aside and leaned closer, ignoring the repulsed glances from other patrons who likely viewed him as a pervert trying to hit on Will. “Who you bonk is nobody’s business but your own. Pregnancy is a whole different ball game though.”

Will rolled his eyes derisively. He knew all this. His father was practically stating the obvious at this point just to keep the conversation aflame. It didn’t help that he was offering looks back at those disgusted by him. Will kicked the table leg to get his attention again.

“So, uh…” Jeff bit into the croissant. It was the first proper pastry he’d tasted in months, nothing like the dry and tasteless excuse they had on offer at that motel he’d been forced to shack up in since the annulment. It wasn’t flaky and the butter practically dripped out from its insides. To tell the truth, it teased Will enough to want to get one too, even though he wasn’t hungry. “…is it a boy or a girl?”

Will didn’t expect his father to ask that question. At least, not to so soon. He’d hoped there would be at least a couple of questions about how he was going to earn money to support the child, because Will knew his mother was going to keep it, commenting about wanting something out of the special nights they had. Will hoped a job offer at Hullard Metalworks would open up soon. He didn’t know anything about welding, but was particularly good at keeping the books in line. The pay was good too.

“Mum wants to keep it a surprise for us both. For all we know, we could be in for twins.”

“Anyone else in the family know about this or am I the first to find out?”

Again with the big questions. Will wasn’t sure if the fact only his father knew about the circumstances was a good thing. Sure, less is more, but as his mother’s pregnancy would develop and it became clear she wasn’t in a relationship with anyone even remotely close to her age, questions would be raised both in the community and family. “No, you’re the first to find out. Luna doesn’t know about it either.”

Jeff looked away in revulsion at the mere mention of Will’s sister. He always did. Luna wasn’t his daughter, the child of a man Maureen had an affair with when Jeff was abroad for six months. But when the father was nowhere to be found when he returned, Jeff hesitated to raise a child that wasn’t his. At any rate, he managed to maintain a sense of calm. “You can’t afford to have your sister prancing about doing that, especially when it involves you. And if you and your mother ever get back into bonking, make sure you lock the door.”

Get back to bonking? Will didn’t even mean to do it the first time, or the second, third—his mother was in complete control. He’d just come to terms with it, as hard as it was for him to do. Despite that, his father was right. Whatever happened going forward, Luna would have to be spared the truth. He couldn’t afford to scar his innocent sister for life. He would just have to settle for being scarred instead.

“Just remember Will. If your mother’s capable of using you for sex, there’s no telling what she’s got up her sleeve or what she’s capable of.”

Will dreaded to admit it, but his father was right. He couldn’t just leave his mother. If his father’s statement was anything to go by, there was no reason to suspect Maureen would go to the ends of the earth to find him, should he have the balls to leave.

“She’s strong-willed, son. Don’t let the fact she’s a woman fool you.”

Will nodded slowly, trying to comprehend his father’s words, wondering if he should take them seriously. But then, he wouldn’t be in this situation if they weren’t worth the salt. For some reason though, Will had a feeling the situation was just going to become even more difficult.

///

Will may have intended to keep things secret but Maureen had other plans, revealing the immoral circumstances between them to others. And who better to start off with than Linda?

“Jesus girl, I know you said you’d do it, but…” Linda couldn’t muster the willpower to pull eyes away from Maureen’s pregnant gut. A conspicuously forked vein throbbed near her navel. “…I didn’t think you’d actually do it.”

Maureen chuckled, resting a hand on her belly as the baby visibly kicked, stretching her skin and pushing her chemically-forged abdominal muscles, forcing them outwards and to push for more room. Linda could actually see them move as she bent downwards to gawk at the rotund belly.

“It’s so big too.”

“Well, you know what they say. Incest babies are bigger babies.”

Linda was concerned but didn’t want to put a dampener on Maureen’s cheerfulness. This was the happiest the mother-to-be had been in months, between the divorce from Jeff and having to cope with Will’s secret relations with Ellen. Linda didn’t want to ruin the rare moment. But wasn’t Maureen troubled by the baby possibly being stunted or a bit…slow, considering the closeness of the parents’ DNA?  No, she couldn’t have been - her smile and attitude were both too relaxed to care what people thought of her future child. Besides, she wouldn’t have bonked Will if that was an issue for her.

“How are things going with you and Warren though?” The two women moved to sit opposite each other at the kitchen table, Maureen moaning softly as she rubbed her belly, the blouse nearly stretched to its limits. Will would likely be told to buy her a new one whenever they next saw each other. “You two still going at it?”

“Oh definitely! He’s a bit more open to domination than he used to be, which is good since I like to blow off some steam every once and a while. You know me. Likes it when I use that big dildo, if given the proper motivation.”

Maureen’s responding smirk seemed oddly cold. Linda knew she was the dominant type, reflected in the fact she was carrying her own son’s child. Linda needed some convincing on how to be more dominant, though could never act that way outside of the bedroom. Of course, that wasn’t the case with Maureen.

“In fact, here he is now.” Linda gestured to the tall and large bare-chested male strutting in from the hallway. Jealousy boiled within Maureen. Warren was practically a god compared to her scrawny excuse of a son, failing to catch herself biting her lip in lust, imagining Will in his place.

Warren bent down and kissed Linda passionately. Though it lasted only a few brief seconds, it felt as though it had gone on for hours, which didn’t help Maureen in her perverted glances, eye-fucking Warren’s ripped, striated chest. Why wasn’t Will like that? Clearly, some things back home needed changing. If Will was to raise his child, he’d need to be the perfect father and role model.

Linda and Warren weren’t just lovers, though. They too were a mother-son couple. In fact, even though she was more committed to being pregnant by her own son than her, it was Linda who convinced Maureen to try incest. And thus, a whole new world of sexual pleasures opened its gates. Comparatively, Linda and her son made sure to stay safe, using condoms and contraceptives, even though she was certain of her going through menopause. They could never have been too careful.

“Congratulations on the pregnancy, Missus Hughes.” Warren poured glasses of orange juice and set them out before sitting between his mother and Maureen, who still had her eyes glued to the hunk’s chest before finally managing to break free, if only to catch a glance at the bulge in his pants. Even his flaccid cock was bigger than Will’s. “When’s the little tyke due?”

Maureen blinked as a slight bout of confusion swam over her, reaching for her belly as the baby kicked again. “Uh, August. Twenty-third. I want to keep the gender a surprise though.”

“You doing something to celebrate?” Biting her lip, Linda stealthily reached for Warren’s bulge, who acknowledged his mother’s advances by flexing his cock so the tip pressed against her palm, which drove the woman into a state of tension. If it wasn’t for Maureen’s visit, she’d take advantage of that right now.

“Actually, that’s why I came.” Maureen had intended to celebrate the pregnancy by going abroad for a few weeks, wanting to take advantage of her developed relationship with Will but didn’t know where was best to go. How convenient it was that Linda worked as a travel agent. “Want to go somewhere that was plenty of sun so I can get a tan, a little secluded so Will and I can have some fun, and no Wi-Fi so he can’t go about ignoring me.”

Maureen’s details were pretty specific but Linda knew why she chose them. Despite that, a smile crept along her lips as an idea popped formed in her head. “The perfect place for you would be Jocasta Cruises and Resorts. The perfect holiday for mother-son couples. The cruises alone last weeks at a time before you reach the Jocasta Island resort.”

Maureen was close to getting wet over the fact a holiday tailor-made to her wants actually existed. But then, if there’s a Rule 34 for pretty much everything under the sun, a cruise ship holiday exclusive to mother-son lovers wasn’t that far a stretch.

“It even has a gym so you can keep on getting beefier while your baby grows,” Linda added, stealthily stroking Warren’s member as he sat. “Not to mention the chapel for marriages, if you want to take your relationship that extra step further.”

“How do I arrange for the cruise?”

“Pay for it as you normally would at a travel agent. For anonymity, Jocasta Liners isn’t on there officially, going by the name Chaplain Cruises instead. After that, you should be good to go.”

“How much are the cruises?”

“Dirty cheap, which explains why they’re so popular in themselves. The island resort is a grand a head though, but that shouldn’t be a problem.”

A sudden concern struck Maureen. She didn’t have to worry about waiting long for a holiday, did she? Not to mention what was to happen with Luna?”

“Cruises for Jocasta leave Kipland Port on a daily basis. You could practically leave for your holiday tomorrow if you wanted” Linda pointed out, bringing relief to the situation. “Kids are a no-go though unless you’re pregnant and happen to give birth either on the cruise or at the island itself.”

“You wouldn’t mind watching Luna while we’re away, would you?” Maureen didn’t even consider taking Luna to her grandmother’s for the fear of her blurting about her being pregnant even though she wasn’t in a relationship with a man. Her ex-husband Jeff wasn’t even a passing thought. At least Linda could be trusted. Maureen was perfectly willing to leave her daughter in the hands of her friend for a few months so she could take advantage of her relationship with Will.

“Of course! We’ll just be extra careful and quiet at night when she’s asleep. Warren can babysit while I’m at work.”

Warren nodded in agreement.

“God, you’re an angel Linda.” It was next to impossible for Maureen to describe how much weight was off her mind now.

“I know” Linda smiled.

///

Will dreaded returning home now more than ever, knowing what laid in wait. Despite the fact she broke the news a couple of days prior, Will still hadn’t fully come to terms with the fact his mother was pregnant. His life had slowly but surely started to spiral out of control. In fact, it was barely his anymore; Maureen had him under her control, in the palm of her hand.

Upon his return from the cafe, Will peeked behind the hallway wall into the living room at his mother browsing the Internet on the family computer. But it was her attire in particular that got his attention; an electric blue bikini with matching heels. She shrugged, her sculpted back rolling abhorrently as its chemically-fueled musculature heaved and bulged. Almost as if she was teasing, knew Will was there.

“Have a nice get-together with your father?”

Will’s eyes grew wide. How did she know he met up with his father? It was all arranged in secret. Even the meet-up point was somewhere his mother didn’t know about. Will fought back the urge to sigh defeatedly, tried playing dumb to his mother’s comment. “Actually went to Callum’s for a few hours.”

In as much of the fact he couldn’t see it, Will's mother saw through the lie like glass. It was worth a shot at least. He considered parting ways at that moment but the ensuing silence spoke for itself.

“No need to play coy with me, kiddo.” With a few simple keystrokes, Maureen shut down the computer and pulled herself up to stand in front of the chair, her chest muscles and pregnant belly expanding with every contented breath. “Just remember: it’ll be you taking up the role of father, in time.”

Under Her Thumb | Maureen by Amnoartist

Every time his mother reminded him of the fact, Will winced, the thought of fathering his own mother’s child truly nauseating. But then he saw them: two sheets of A4 paper wedged between the woman’s pecs. It would be remiss to think he wasn’t at least a little bit curious.

“What’s that?”

Maureen looked down, hypocritically playing coy as she plucked the sheets of paper from her chest and unfurled them. “These? Why, these are two boarding passes for a weeks’ long cruise to Jocasta island, the perfect romantic getaway for mothers and sons.”

Will froze, his father’s earlier statement about what his mother was capable of coming back to haunt him. So this was the extent of her cleverness, was it? Maureen would take her son on a cruise just so she could keep him away from Ellen and Mabel, not to mention be forced in submitting to her every whim and watch her — his - child grow.

“But Luna—”

“—Will be staying with Linda for the time being.”

Will was horrified to hear such words from his mother. She was perfectly willing to abandon her youngest to have some time away with her eldest in an effort to build their relationship up to something truly sick and twisted. Will couldn’t find words that would best help him be opposed to his mother, which made it look as though he was okay with the circumstances.

“On that note. You’ve got some serious work to do on that body of yours. Linda’s son Warren is like a Greek god in comparison with his rippling muscles and huge cock.” Maureen looked down on her son with revulsion. He was so skinny and waif-like, she could probably lift him with one hand. “And to think you knocked me up.”

“But you didn’t give me a choice!”

Maureen glared, instilling fear in Will, further reinforcing how easy it was for her to bend him to her will. Just staring coldly was enough to make him feel worthless. No, Maureen didn’t give her son a choice, but that was beside the point. Pressing the issue further, she moved closer to Will, rubbing her belly as the baby kicked, a perverse forked vein pulsing at the side. “So you’ll be working out with me on the cruise’s gym - for me. You’ll be spending hours, days, weeks on end pumping up that body of yours for my pleasure."

Will grimaced as Maureen groped his cock in her vice-like grip, shamelessly grinning to the smoothness of her palm gliding across the shaft of his balls. He was predictably flaccid - always was when around his mother - but that didn’t matter.

“You might not be turned on by the prospect now, but when the changes in your body become more noticeable, as you become more muscular just for me, for mummy. And when you are…” Maureen trailed off, turned on by the mental image of her son she forged for herself - imagining him stripping off on the cruiseliner’s main deck to reveal his naked, sculpted body - an aroused sigh, shameless in its display. “…A whole new world of sexual pleasures will open its gates to us.”

Will wanted to cry but didn’t want to demean himself any more than his own mother had been for the past few months. She moved in closer to kiss him, sticking her tongue down his throat, practically drawing the oxygen from his lungs. Everything about him was hers, even his own breath. She owned him.

“Now go pack your things, lover boy.” Maureen groped his arse next, pulling him closer, so his crotch met the rim of her pregnant belly. “We leave in the morning.”

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2018, 03:53:31 pm »
This story is getting better and better with each chapter! I can't wait to see Will get huge and maybe the roids he takes will make him more open minded and fuck his mother's brains out!!!

Offline Sicod

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2018, 07:14:44 pm »
Thanks for sharing your work and being so prolific. Something for everybody!

Offline Amnoartist

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2018, 03:36:06 pm »
Under Her Thumb
Written & edited by Amnoartist
Chapter 7: The Oedipus and the Legendary Woman

NOTE: Taboo subjects are broached and broken here. Those of high moral standing will likely be offended. If you are of this disposition, it’s recommended you read something else from my otherwise wholesome collection of awesomeness. With that said, please enjoy!

“Come on, you spindly little shit! I’ll be damned if I miss out on my well-deserved holiday on account of you being a weakling.” Maureen hobbled along the pier with a hand instinctively cupping her pregnant belly, her eyes practically glued to the incredible sight before her, the technological marvel the Oedipus, a super-sized cruise-liner that stretched for miles, with one hundred individual decks. “They’re not that heavy.”

Wracked by his lack of breath, Will lowered the suitcases onto the pier. Maureen had specifically instructed him to carry them through the entire journey in an effort to help him bulk up, despite Will’s adamant attempts to make her see reason - that it was practically torture for her to make him do it. Worse still, Maureen was insistent they walk to the dock as opposed to taking a taxi, persistent in her goal to make her son grow for her sexual gratification. Wiping the sweat from his brow, he groaned. “Why do I have to carry it? You’re the one with the muscles!”

Maureen turned to the side, her pregnant belly hid under her taut blouse exhibited with no shame. She didn’t say anything in response to her son’s remark, instead opting to caress her belly like a prized possession, which spoke for itself. Will certainly didn’t need the reminder that it was he who got his mother pregnant, but understood why she didn’t do any heavy lifting. That said, she did lift him into bed last night. His cock still hurt from the rough sex he was subjected to then.

“Okay, point made. I just don’t understand how clothes can weigh so much.”

“It’s not just clothes in there. I packed my dumbbells too.”

Will’s eyes widened in shock. No wonder his back felt like it was bound to snap! He knew his mother was aware the Oedipus had an entire deck dedicated to a world-class gym, so why she felt the need to bring her own dumbbells was beyond him. Perhaps she was so accustomed to them that not using them would be akin to feeling naked.

“Now get that saggy ass of yours moving, mister. I’m determined to get a good look around the ship before we cast off.”

Sighing defeatedly, Will pulled the suitcases up again, wincing when he was pretty sure he sprained something. That would just annoy Maureen more, knowing she was insistent Will maintain a decent posture throughout the trip, no sulking or pouting. As he resorted to dragging the cases along the dock, he noticed the large advertisement for the Oedipus, and what a cringe it gave him:

Oedipus: the perfect getaway cruise for mother-son couples of all ages. The picture coupled with the advertisement was of a guy likely no older than Will French-kissing an older woman, no doubt his mother. Seeing the bulletin made Will realize the next few days would be hell.

Will begrudgingly followed his mother aboard the liner. Making sure not to pull his back out, he maintained a slow yet even pace when dragging the cases across the main deck, his vision blurred, the struggle practically blinding him. While he walked in the shoes of a tortured slave, Maureen marvelled at the exquisiteness the Oedipus so ravishingly displayed: At the centre of the deck was a large stage, in front of which were rows upon rows of chairs that comprised the audience for nightly shows. Flanking the stage was a deck-wide tapas bar with tables and chairs, some of which were already taken up by various mother-son couples waiting for the ship to cast off.

“It’s perfect.” Maureen’s heart fluttered with joy. This, truly, was the perfect setting for her and Will’s frolicking through the remainder of the week. The things they would be able to do here without being frowned upon by those who otherwise followed society’s norms: they could casually kiss during their meals, touch each other’s intimate parts when working out in the gym, fuck in the swimming pool…the possibilities were endless.

Of course, Will didn’t share the same optimism, instead, he felt trapped and alone, suffocating in a world ripe with immorality. He couldn’t just break off and make a run for it. Where would he go? Sure, practically anywhere was better than this depraved ship. Ellen would likely take him in, but his mother would find out and God knows what would happen then. He sat at one of the tables near the tapas bar and sighed. He was trapped.

Will’s sole moment of solitary peace from his mother was quickly snuffed out like the weakest flame when she came up from behind and gripped his shoulder tightly. Wincing distressingly, he could hear her biceps creak and bulge under the cottony confines of her blouse, the fabric ever so slightly pulling and splitting in its vain attempt to keep the woman modest. She didn’t say anything. Not that she had to.

“This’ll be perfect for the two of us. I guarantee it.” Maureen took her place next to Will, the chair’s metallic frame groan in protest against her bulk, visibly warping as she smiled. She knew Will was uncomfortable with the situation he found himself in, but he would later come to understand the benefits of being in a relationship with her. After all, no woman knows a man better than his own mother. “There’s absolutely nothing to worry about. Provided you do as I say.”

Wordlessly, Will nodded reluctantly, effectively agreeing with his mother, who offered a smile in return. It warmed her heart to know Will found it in his to see the light of the circumstances before him. Leaning in, she was just about to kiss Will when the shrieking wail of feedback from the stage’s microphone emanated through the main deck. Maureen was pissed off by the perfect moment being ruined, but Will inwardly thanked God, seeing it as a blessing.

They both faced the stage and noticed the ship’s captain, a large bearded man who practically looked like a cliche, cluelessly wrestle with the microphone. The hundreds of mother-son couples looked on eagerly as he adjusted his anchor-emblemed cap when he finally managed to tear the microphone free, a bead of sweat trickling from his brow.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I’m Jarvis Hardy, your captain for the duration of this voyage to Jocasta Resorts.” Captain Hardy looked on at the crowd that gathered before him, mentally piecing together which male coupled with which woman while sifting through what he had for his casting off speech. “The trip should take no longer than a week, provided the weather is on our side. For now, please enjoy the many facilities the Oedipus has to offer, from the tapas bar at my left to extensive sex classes.

Will visibly cringed when he heard the female half of the crowd oohed at the mention of the sex classes on offer. He dreaded to think his mother would take advantage of them and drag him along. If any of the last few nights of fucking were anything to go by, Maureen didn’t need the classes so much as Will needed to make sure his balls still existed.

Captain Hardy continued with a layer of excitement gradually swelling in his voice. “I see some familiar faces here today, which is always good. Some of you that stand here today have been pregnant four times now, maybe even five or six. A remarkable feat in itself.” The captain let his monologue hang for a moment, noticing the crowd’s interest pique seemingly with every word from his bearded jowls. He’d managed to keep the surprise a secret for months, and the fact it would be revealed in mere moments made him giddy. “But imagine having been pregnant by your son twelve times!”

Maureen and Will were at a loss over why the crowd was so head over heels by the captain’s statement. True, Maureen couldn’t deny being pregnant twelve times was impressive but there was something about Hardy’s words that made her think she and Will were a little out of the loop. That wasn’t to say Will was equally intrigued, in fact, he’d buried his head in his hands at the news. It was distressing enough for him that he’d knocked up his own mother once, let alone discovering someone impregnated their mother twelve times.

“That’s right! Joining us on our historical voyage celebrating fifty years of success is the most esteemed member of our club, Maude Abbett.” Captain Hardy chuckled as he heard a vast majority of the crowd’s male half visibly nut almost instantly at the mention of this Maude Abbett, whoever she was, watching their trousers darken with shameless stains of seminal ejaculation deliberately backed up for their mothers. Well, not anymore. Of course, Will and Maureen were no more informed than before. But Maureen certainly was intrigued by someone who could make boys cream their pants at the mere mention of her name.

Then Will noticed the woman emerge from behind the stage curtains, accompanied by a man old enough to be his uncle. Dressed in a cream white shawl and high heels, the woman who was no doubt Maude Abbett approached Captain Hardy and gave him a thanking hug. Will was pretty sure he saw her grope his balls too, fondling them shamelessly for what felt like a minute. As she came closer, clearer into view, Will’s eyes grew with shock at the realization Maude looked easily beyond her nineties. This fact made him cringe, knowing someone like her made most of the boys on the deck blew their load in her name.

Maude waved, stiffening them up again almost instantly, watching some of the males shamelessly scratch their crotches as their loins burned with lust. She loved it when they did that. But loved it more when they roared as they blew their loads.

“So Maude, it’s been a while last we spoke. How old are you now?” Captain Hardy’s cock stiffened in response to seeing the woman’s perfect gravity-defying tits jiggle as she laughed. Will saw them too and couldn’t fathom how it was even possible for someone that old to be so active and have such perfect tits. The truth was, the captain and Maude both knew how old she was. In fact, they both knew quite a lot about each other. “An even one hundred, if memory serves me.”

“That’s right, Captain.” Maude smirked as she watched nearly half the male crowd nutted for the second time in seconds. Even those who didn’t the first time couldn’t resist. A cacophony of moans pierced the air as Maude cupped her belly. That’s when Will finally noticed her pregnancy push against her shawl. “But I feel eighteen.”

The males blew their loads again, sticky puddles of cum forming at their feet. Surely it was a sight to behold, but at this point, their respective mothers were equally annoyed by and jealous of Maude’s to make them cum at her will. All their pent-up loads, gone on account of this apparently legendary woman simply talking, her words skillfully chosen.

Captain Hardy noticed Maude cup her belly, which propelled the old man into thinking about something truly erotic. “You’ve obviously got a bun in the oven, Maude. Why don’t you show it off for all the other expectant mothers?”

Maude giggled. Truthfully, she didn’t think her dear captain friend would be so forward in front of the hundreds of people. But then, what could possibly be worse than a ship full of incestuous couples? “I don’t know. Should I let the boys blow their balls for the fourth time so soon?”

The captain chuckled, stroking his beard with a modicum of curiosity. His own erection had still maintained since the first outburst of ejaculations from the crowd, having gained the experience from years passed on how to keep it together. “Go on,” he urged.

The respondent smile Maude offered was nothing short of erotic. Taking to the center of the stage, she slowly unfurled her shawl, revealing her otherwise totally naked body to the crowd, and as foreshadowed the males ejaculated for the fourth time, this time far more violently than the last three instances combined, their bodies shuddering uncontrollably as if they fell into upright seizures, their mothers jealous as always. Maude rubbed her belly slowly, turned on by its sheer rotundness, bloated and stretched in its effort to house her unborn offspring.

“Magnificent, Maude, as always. How many would you say is in there?”

“This little bag of treats is four babies big. But don’t you worry none. I plan to have plenty more!”

Captain Hardy shifted over to the man accompanying Maude. He looked considerably younger, somewhere in his mid-fifties with greying brown hair as opposed to his mother’s milky white locks of perfection. Hardy chuckled. “Elmer, sorry to keep you standing there for so long. Tell me, what’s it like knocking your mother up for the twelfth time?”

Elmer leaned closer to the microphone so his answer practically boomed across the ship’s deck. “As good as I did it the last eleven times.”

“And you’re still, let’s say capable, after all these years?”

Elmer’s response certainly wasn’t what the Captain expected. If anything, he assumed Elmer would just agree, not unbuckle his trousers and casually whip out his cock for all the women to see. He certainly wasn’t average, in fact, he was close to being hung like a donkey with a thickness that suggested he was actually erect at that present moment.

“Okay. I guess that answers that question.” Surprisingly embarrassed, the Captain turned his head away while Elmer fastened his belt up and moved closer to his pregnant mother who stared lovingly into his eyes. “Maude, back to you. How long has this ‘little bag of treats’ been in that oven of yours, so to speak?”

“Eight months.” Maude rubbed her belly again. She loved all the love and attention it was getting from her captain friend and the crowd, a thumb leisurely stroking the vein-caked underside. “It’ll be nine months come Friday, so I might even give birth during the cruise.”

“I’m sure some of the passengers will be interested in seeing that, just as much as they are in wanting to know your secret. How can someone at your age not only be able to have sex, but be pregnant?”

Mirroring her son’s earlier action, Maude leaned in closer to the microphone. “You know the saying: a magician never reveals their secrets.”

The crowd groaned in dismay at the legendary woman’s response. Maude knew they would let it slide because she was celebrated, but Will was different in that regard. He didn’t exactly support it or was positively interested, but had to know how it was possible for someone like Maude to be pregnant. As the crowd finally dispersed with Maude and Elmer’s parting behind the curtains, Will turned back to his fearsome mother who sat in a puddle of love juice from secretly pleasuring herself to Maude’s unparalleled eroticism. Will tried turning a blind eye to it but was close to gagging at the fact his mother had no shame for anything.

As night came in the form of beautiful starlit skies and the gentle beating of waves, Will laid in bed, fear swelling within him. Staring at the clock to the left, he noted the time. It was eleven ‘o’clock, which meant it was only a matter of moments before his mother would emerge from the shower. Even back home, she was predictable, as though her life resorted around the clock.

The bathroom door swung open revealing a column of steam, inside of which was Maureen’s shadow. Despite having turned to face her, Will curled up into a ball. He so desperately wanted to escape. Maureen’s body revealed itself from within the steam. Wordlessly, she cupped her pregnant belly in her hand slowly and started approaching the bed. She could see the fear in Will’s eyes and cared not for it.

“Hey, hot stuff. You ready for a good night’s snuggle?” Maureen moved onto the bedsheets, her monstrous calves bloating and pulsing in eagerness as Will postulated the best way to approach the scenario. It was going to happen, whether he liked it or not. But the words he chose would determine the roughness of his mother’s ‘snuggling.’

“I…um..uh…maybe we could tal—”

Maureen flipped Will onto his front and deftly pulled his underwear off so his cock sprung loose and slapped against her belly. Predictably, he wasn’t hard. Not that it mattered.

“Let’s do it!” She leaned closer, holding Will down by the wrists so he couldn’t possibly break free. He bodybuilder-shaming pecs throbbed and caress the top of her expectant belly.

“You’ve put one baby in me already. There’s a lot of work to be done if we’re to catch up with that Maude bitch.”

As her biceps seemed to drive themselves larger, Will quavered in his fear of the inevitable, glancing left and right at her arms they edged in on him inches at a time. “But, Mum, I—”

Maureen glowered at Will with annoyance. “I wasn’t asking.”

Nick closed his eyes and clenched as a network of freakish veins burst out in Maureen’s arms, going hand-in-hand with her vaginal muscles enveloping his cock like a vice.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Amnoartist] Mrs Hutchinson

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View