Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575466 Posts in 73191 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 04:58:10 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  meanest thing done by female session wrestler
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: meanest thing done by female session wrestler  (Read 30222 times)

miamivice8

meanest thing done by female session wrestler
« on: March 06, 2012, 04:18:35 am »
the meanest thing that happened to me was when one sat on my chest with my arms pinned and i tapped and she said i am not getting up. next. she bounced on my chest and staeyed sitting down and there was a crackle pop and i was stuck and her face was looking down at me with these evil eyes.  m fac elit up and i screamed in pain.   i was not sure if i would live.  i was out of air and stuck with 190 on my chest.  when the session ended i realized that i needed to go to the er.  i spent weeks with severe chest damage.

Offline glopez86

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: meanest thing done by female session wrestler
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 12:22:23 pm »
who was the girl?

mart

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 04:50:38 pm »
Didn't you had a "safe word" ? = a word that you both agreed that if it is mentioned she stopped everything, and no questions are ask.

miamivice8

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2012, 03:19:44 am »
Well, it wa sAMber Black.  It was the best session I ever had.  I teased her for months about being pretty and lightweight.  She kept saying that I would pay and she cant wait.  Then I showed up with half of the money.  She picked up a paper where she had written down the things I said and then her eyes looked like she was going to kill me and it got ugly.  Tapping or anything would not stop her.  I thought she would kill me.  but I loved it!

Offline Rak

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • L&C, femdom,
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2012, 06:12:42 am »
Well, it wa sAMber Black.  It was the best session I ever had.  I teased her for months about being pretty and lightweight.  She kept saying that I would pay and she cant wait.  Then I showed up with half of the money.  She picked up a paper where she had written down the things I said and then her eyes looked like she was going to kill me and it got ugly.  Tapping or anything would not stop her.  I thought she would kill me.  but I loved it!

hmm.......am i d the only one confused

grimley

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2012, 04:45:52 pm »
It seems that miamivice8 enjoys getting a beatdown. But by the topic and the first post, it seemed to imply that he didnot want it.

footdan

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2012, 08:00:53 pm »
With the 2nd post it's sounding more like his fantasy and far from reality. Gotta admire a guy that can type with only one hand tho  :laugh:

miamivice8

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2012, 05:03:31 am »
Nope, I could get medical records and copies of the prescriptions showing it was real.  I suffered chest damage and loved it.  i love getting hurt by women.  if a guy tries to hurt me though, i will whoop them.

pipsthighs

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2012, 10:21:52 am »
the meanest thing that happened to me was when one sat on my chest with my arms pinned and i tapped and she said i am not getting up. next. she bounced on my chest and staeyed sitting down and there was a crackle pop and i was stuck and her face was looking down at me with these evil eyes.  m fac elit up and i screamed in pain.   i was not sure if i would live.  i was out of air and stuck with 190 on my chest.  when the session ended i realized that i needed to go to the er.  i spent weeks with severe chest damage.

Just as a matter of interest what did you tell the folks in the ER?

Smoothsha

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2014, 04:51:52 am »
I found Amber Black to be an easy person to wrestle.

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2014, 01:02:34 pm »
This might be the wrong section

Offline swimmer403

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2014, 03:04:29 am »
Maybe she could fake the cracking rib injury and go right to the naughty nurse portion of the session.
User is currently banned [View]

tonyjungle

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2014, 02:51:03 pm »
Meanest thing one sessionette did to me was retire. No joke. Saw her a few times a year for several years, phone sessions too. Cold turkey is tough but people move on in their lives. I haven't yet!  ;)

Saw another sessionette, this time a famous bodybuilder, three times in the space of a year. One at a "neutral site" (both of us were traveling) the other two in my city. We developed a good relationship in session. I tried a fourth session soon after, last year I think, but had to cancel due to work. I called with plenty of time - a couple of days - but she didn't appreciate it. Tried recently to session again while she is in town and I got a snide email back. And during the time we did session together I gave her great reviews on this site. Not a classy move by a mature, experienced name from wb270 and this site.

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2014, 05:46:23 pm »
Nope, I could get medical records and copies of the prescriptions showing it was real.  I suffered chest damage and loved it.  i love getting hurt by women.  if a guy tries to hurt me though, i will whoop them.

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Offline OrangeCountyCalifornia

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2014, 09:01:55 pm »
I don't know if I would call it an intentionally mean thing, but the second time in my life I had a session with a female body builder which was in 1994, I was told upfront that she does not allow any release.  I had a good session with her, but I left her place with aching blue balls and it was not from being kicked in the balls.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  meanest thing done by female session wrestler

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View