Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572514 Posts in 72087 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 03:47:25 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Is sex with a fbb different than with a regular women
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Is sex with a fbb different than with a regular women  (Read 21376 times)

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Is sex with a fbb different than with a regular women
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2017, 04:45:23 am »
There are variables.  If you are talking sessions, she might not be into you, she might have already been satisfied by the
previous guy, etc.   

I think the main difference is that we are more turned on her muscle and feeling her muscle.   

Forum Saradas

Offline 4brmassmuscle

• Activity:
    0%
  • fan of big and ripped female bodybuilders
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2017, 07:49:05 pm »
I'll tell you: I've never had sex with a bodybuilder.

But I think the issue here is simple, not very surreal: we know that the more muscular women, with more volume, consequently have a bigger clitoris. Well, we know that it is in this region that women feel pleasure, so the main difference will be sensitivity and libido. I think this is a consensus, right?
Be fair: if my content is good, press the button of karma

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2017, 05:36:11 am »
In my experience (more than anything else), it just depends on the woman (and obviously the mood she's in). One fbb, other than me asking her to flex her biceps, wasn't much different than a normal woman. Another fbb who's much bigger was more aggressive and could literally go for hours on end! She can also switch sexual positions very quickly. We'd be in one position and the next thing I know we're in another! It was very intense! I agree fbbs will typically have a stronger libido, but I think sensitivity just depends on the individual. Some people are more sensitive than others.

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2017, 04:26:08 pm »
Yes quite a lot !.......you can use  more  Force  and  must have  force because her Power and her needs will require it !
So if you can  keep up her it ll be like an eathquake and you Ill be Both  in heaven  if  Not you ll  feel  like a loser
Mostly it ll be tougher as with regulär Women with more Elements of Domination and playful fight

Finally it is an Intense Adventure.... are  u ready to Dare IT!?

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2017, 12:17:55 am »
If this is a very literal question about what's it like being inside her, I'm pretty sure absolutely no difference.
The big difference is in the build up and anticipation, the fact that she looks so different to the average woman, the fact that when you touch her it's alll hard pulsing muscles rather than womanly curves and obviously the role reversal of being the weaker partner.
It's quite something to gaze across at a woman whose torso is more muscular than yours, her delts more pronounced and even her unflexed biceps bigger.
Unless she's quite gentle and yielding with you, the mismatch in power could mean the actuality of the sex isn't as pleasurable as the thought of it though. She could really batter you if she was on top and thrusting roughly and if you're on top you wouldn't be able to move if she decides to grip you tightly, so it will all be under her control.

Obviously most fbbs are not as strong as the average man and are nothing like this, but you have to assume that in questions like this about what fbbs and muscle women are like, the implied scenario is that we're talking about the really big strong girls, otherwise it's just a pointless musing about what fit women are like.

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2017, 12:25:39 am »
Watch debra d'andrea it looks like she rides your dick straight off your body

But then look at the men that she normally gets with. They're not in good shape at all.
You might b right about that

Don't underestimate Debra. She's solid muscle and would bounce any man like a rag doll underneath her when she thrusts like that.

87fg

« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2017, 12:20:22 pm »
If this is a very literal question about what's it like being inside her, I'm pretty sure absolutely no difference.
The big difference is in the build up and anticipation, the fact that she looks so different to the average woman, the fact that when you touch her it's alll hard pulsing muscles rather than womanly curves and obviously the role reversal of being the weaker partner.
It's quite something to gaze across at a woman whose torso is more muscular than yours, her delts more pronounced and even her unflexed biceps bigger.
Unless she's quite gentle and yielding with you, the mismatch in power could mean the actuality of the sex isn't as pleasurable as the thought of it though. She could really batter you if she was on top and thrusting roughly and if you're on top you wouldn't be able to move if she decides to grip you tightly, so it will all be under her control.

Obviously most fbbs are not as strong as the average man and are nothing like this, but you have to assume that in questions like this about what fbbs and muscle women are like, the implied scenario is that we're talking about the really big strong girls, otherwise it's just a pointless musing about what fit women are like.

I think many female bodybuilders are stronger than the average  man. I guess it depends on their height and weight. If not stronger they might be close to their strength.

Offline wolf5

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2017, 08:37:20 pm »
I would say the samething the avg fbb should b stronger than the avg man

Offline Absfan01

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2017, 06:36:50 pm »
in my opionion there is a huge diffrence...
there is nothing jiggeling, except she wants that it jiggles. for example doggy...
you have your hands on two round slabs of beef without fat, and you can feel every muscle movement
under your fingers, while your cock is sliding in that muscular body...
and on top you can see the movement of her v-shaped back

i had sex with a fbb (physique class) some weeks ago, and the first thing she said after i have entered her body was
"i also have there muscles...feel..." and i could really feel the contraction..
that all makes it completly diffrent then with a normal woman

plus they also like their bodies.. they know that they are hot and that gives a whole new aura
they know how to be sexy, to present new clothes and everything you buy her looks great
i know that sounds very superficial but let be true.. when ur sitting in a supercar you wont say that its the same when driving a bus
User is currently banned [View]

Offline wolf5

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2017, 09:48:39 pm »
in my opionion there is a huge diffrence...
there is nothing jiggeling, except she wants that it jiggles. for example doggy...
you have your hands on two round slabs of beef without fat, and you can feel every muscle movement
under your fingers, while your cock is sliding in that muscular body...
and on top you can see the movement of her v-shaped back

i had sex with a fbb (physique class) some weeks ago, and the first thing she said after i have entered her body was

plus they also like their bodies.. they know that they are hot and that gives a whole new aura
they know how to be sexy, to present new clothes and everything you buy her looks great
i know that sounds very superficial but let be true.. when ur sitting in a supercar you wont say that its the same when driving a bus
So pussy muscles r real thing

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2017, 11:26:01 pm »

That part is not different at all. Plenty of "normal women" are able to contract those internal muscles, and there are plenty of muscular women who cannot or do not during sexual intercourse. 
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2017, 04:15:13 am »
Absolutely!

I dated the same girl for almost five years in my early to mid twenties.

She always loved sex...no more or no less over time...but it was different as she really got into fitness and put on 20 pounds of muscle while we dated.

She was never a bodybuilder...went from 5'7" 115lbs up to almost 135 after a couple years of working out, but....

Our sex got much more intense, she really started to bring physicality into it and would stretch and flex her muscles and squeeze me tightly, her vagina developed some major muscle control as well.... It just became a much better experience for me personally... and I am the one who changed, getting hard on's just by watching her walk down the hall, or brush her teeth....that was a very good time in my life for sure!

...btw, she had been working out about 6 months pretty intensely and I was doing her doggie style; her shoulders flexed as she supported herself and these muscles...that i didn't even know she had, popped up behind her shoulders....my jaw dropped and I had never been more tunred on in my life....from then on, that was pretty much my favorite position with her, especially as she developed a bit more muscle....ha ha...old memory lane....
Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

87fg

« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2017, 01:39:28 am »
Maybe it has to do with the strength of the core. I think it is possible that extra strength my give women some more stamina during copulation.

Offline wolf5

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2017, 01:27:31 pm »
Yea i think the overall upper level of fitness/muscle would give ladies more core strength and stamina

Online Barry Allen

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2017, 10:56:25 pm »
Watch debra d'andrea it looks like she rides your dick straight off your body

But then look at the men that she normally gets with. They're not in good shape at all.
You might b right about that

Don't underestimate Debra. She's solid muscle and would bounce any man like a rag doll underneath her when she thrusts like that.

I won't believe it until she actually gets with a guy who can actually smash it. But she'll never do that. Why do you ask? Because majority of fbb's like her always want to show that they are the dominant 'invincible' 'superheroine' that get the scrawny and out-of-shape guys with money who don't know the difference between humping the poonani and changing a lightbulb.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Is sex with a fbb different than with a regular women

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View