Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575949 Posts in 73244 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 04:10:04 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #DISCUSSION: What other themes to you mix with muscle?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #DISCUSSION: What other themes to you mix with muscle?  (Read 7809 times)

dreammachine

#DISCUSSION: What other themes to you mix with muscle?
« on: April 24, 2014, 06:43:50 am »
oh come on. Growth and strength cant be the only thing going in this section

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Re: What other themes to you mix with muscle?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 09:24:05 am »
Well, I guess among those things, I do like enhanced speed, agility, senses and reflexes being at a very high level, intelligence at a very high level, just an all around superior being to just about everyone. Someone who can face the best at any level of athletics, no matter what the sport and perform better.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2014, 02:31:06 pm »
I like to do fake historical settings.
Also, drug abuse and hubris. Somehow, this really fits the growth theme.
Of course, sexual scenes are very important too.

Superhumans are okay, but I like it if they did something for this. It shouldn't just be by birth.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2014, 03:13:24 pm »
I'm drawn to the "gentler" versions of stories: relationships, development of characters outside of just bodies/powers, actual romanticism, and more human aspects (like how sex is nice, but sometimes it's okay to just cuddle with someone you love, arguments that occur but not because the relationship is in jeopardy, and things like in-jokes between the couple).

I guess I'm just tired of seeing all the "nastier" elements this community tend to obsess over, is all.

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2014, 06:19:40 pm »
I'm drawn to the "gentler" versions of stories: relationships, development of characters outside of just bodies/powers, actual romanticism, and more human aspects (like how sex is nice, but sometimes it's okay to just cuddle with someone you love, arguments that occur but not because the relationship is in jeopardy, and things like in-jokes between the couple).

I guess I'm just tired of seeing all the "nastier" elements this community tend to obsess over, is all.

You and I are pilgrims in an unholy land, my friend.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Offline Ardanian

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2014, 06:36:27 am »
I know some people get their kicks from the violence and the gore, but that is not me.  Sure female dominance is cool to an extent but I would like to join Ninjastar's pilgrimage and ask for more love and romance along with the superhuman strength and clothes bursting off growing muscles.

Offline crimson_E_86

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2014, 08:35:56 pm »
You guys make a good point. True there are few themes for these types of stories. Why not give ideas for new genres. I can't think of any comedy themed stories. Not the way most of us are probably thinking (make fun of or pick on the muscled women). Maybe something like the sitcoms "Friends" or "Seinfeld".

A story about muscle woman and her friends getting into weird and fun events that could occur in their lives.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2014, 09:28:43 pm »
As they say, drama is easy, comedy is hard.
I've tried, but nothing ever progressed far enough to be publishable.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2014, 02:16:19 am »
Example of a story: Guy and girl are trying to lose weight. She inadvertently begins to grow massive, but only those two are really able to notice. Her friends want to know how she's keeping in "great shape", and the more time they spend with her, the more they begin to grow as well. Cue story about the lengths the guy has to go to, to keep them fed (growing bodies need a LOT of fuel, in a sense), and the lengths she has to go to to keep an active social life.

Imagine her being a model, and all of a sudden, she notices she's growing on the catwalk, and only the couple are really able to tell. Everyone else reacts like it's a wardrobe malfunction, but inside she's all "Oh crap! Oh crap! Oh crap! Just finish the run! Just finish the-"

It's at that point that the heels that she's wearing, plus the increase in density in her body, creates a crack in the catwalk, and then she falls through it.

It's about the situation they're in, really. "Hipster girl and normal guy falls in love. He comes up with a beer, anyone who drinks it grows muscular. She loves it, and begins marketing it for women. Hilarity ensues." Tell me that, at least, would be rather entertaining to see women trying to pass off beer as a muscle building supplement, or hipsters basically getting into bodybuilding without realizing it?

ed000005

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2014, 01:12:12 pm »
I prefer a SciFi theme, next is historical.

Offline GAP

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2014, 04:25:24 pm »
I had yet to write a story but if I did I would write some gentle domination along with some harem elements. I would have the female demonstrate her power in a playful manner while displaying her muscles and beauty. I would like to write something straight from those harem anime I like although I do enjoy those mundane scenarios, I do not fantasy and scifi as well.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Nick563

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: #DISCUSSION: What other themes to you mix with muscle?
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2020, 04:45:01 pm »
I like to mix it up with all kinds of stuff: big cocks, squirting, huge tits ( I mean pecs are nice, but the world needs boobs too :) ), hardcore sex ( I mean just the thought of two muscular and hot beings fucking is insane), large amounts of cum. I think muscles alone can only get you so far, but to spice up the action you need more.

Online pramitsen2008

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2020, 05:01:02 pm »
Primary elements for Female Muscle stories will have growth and strength.

But personally for me, I prefer a softer and more natural aspect towards female muscle stories. It's like a relationship having proper love and understanding among the main characters

Not really a fan of domination, humiliation and emasculation stories cause they're always in plenty.

If stories can be realistic and natural then I'd like to read them.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2020, 06:02:43 pm »
Other than growth, I enjoy good dialog. People talking about muscke and description mixed with details. Too often I see stories that have no talking. Action is good, but say something other than "damn you're huge."

Online pramitsen2008

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2020, 02:15:52 am »

I too agree with you in this aspect

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #DISCUSSION: What other themes to you mix with muscle?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View