Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574477 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 09:13:27 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  What's happened to...?  |  Dani Reardon
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Dani Reardon  (Read 3227 times)

Offline galdrack

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Dani Reardon
« on: August 04, 2018, 12:13:26 pm »
Haven't seen a post by her in months anyone know what's up?

Forum Saradas

Offline bobbyvegas69

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Dani Reardon
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2018, 02:42:58 pm »
Haven't seen a post by her in months anyone know what's up?

I think she quit or taking a long break from competing and social media.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline SCJames

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
Re: Dani Reardon
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2018, 02:48:38 pm »
Dani's website is still up, but here's her third to last post from February 19th:

ARNOLD CLASSIC UPDATE!!! Let me get it out of the way. I’m not doin it, soooo many reasons helped me make the decision. But the one that made it the hardest was thinking about letting people down who were coming to see me. And maybe that’s why I’ve been kind of away from social media. I found my self pushing through hours of cardio for other people. Also pushing because I wanted to prove a point with the plant based vegan thing and I told so many people I was doing it. But the timing is bad right now for a show, and let me tell how how hard of a realization that was for me. Since I was 15, there has always been time and space and money for a show. And for the first time in my life... I am seeing how much life there really is out there other than the stage. Since the Olympia, i have had a whole lifestyle change, vegan, and I got married!! And we just settled into the second place we moved. So I’m sure you can imagine my focus has really just been everywhere but the stage. When I compete I am laser focused on the show. I had a long talk with my coach nikkis.angels and for me to get in shape and shredded like I do I would be doing hours of cardio a day. Which is fine and we’ve all been there, but I don’t need or want to go there. I love enjoying my process and doing it healthy and with a smile. I love representing positivity and how amazing hard work can be. Can I push through it physically, absolutely. But emotionally and spiritually and energetically, that is not the smartest way to do a prep. I run the risk of becoming very burnt out early in the season, living under a rock and hiding doing cardio and really just suffering and being hungry. My biggest fear is showing up all stringy having lost muscle because of hours of cardio. And I know people will blame it on the plant based diet. And I just can’t have that, because it’s not true. I want to really represent for the plants and show up healthy and strong and really at my best. I plan to really shake things up next time I get on stage. Like disrupt some shit. And I will not be able to do that the way I envision by the time the Arnold rolls around.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  What's happened to...?  |  Dani Reardon

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View