Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574355 Posts in 72875 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 12:57:04 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  HeatherParsons.us
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: HeatherParsons.us  (Read 3374 times)

Offline j2001

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
HeatherParsons.us
« on: August 22, 2016, 05:07:01 pm »
It looks like Heather Parsons (née Pedigo) website has not been updated since 2011, but it might still be worth a month subscription to get all the old content if it's still available and is not a bunch of broken links.
I'd like to know if clip and pictures have a decent quality or if it is full of 480p grainy shit. Thanks.

Forum Saradas

HeatherParsons.us
« on: August 22, 2016, 05:07:01 pm »

Offline j2001

• Activity:
    0%
Re: HeatherParsons.us
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2016, 09:31:24 am »
Well, since I received no answer I went ahead and got the subscription.
I'll leave here a short description of what you can find there, for "posterity".

First of all, the site is fully functional. There a few 404 links but nothing major.

Pictures: there are a lot of pictures to save, more than 2,000. There are a few contest photos but most of them are home-made photoshoots. I saved 1.100 photos in low to very low resolution (long side less than 1,000 pixels) and 916 photos in acceptable resolution (long side between 1,000 and 2,000 pixels).

I left out I think a hundred photos becaus Mrs. Parsons felt like publishing her private family photos which have nothing to do with the purpose of her site. She knows we love(d) her muscles, there was absolutely no need to publish family pictures of her uncle, aunt, grandma, etc. on the site. I wouldn't like my face to be accidentally part of the fap stash of random strangers in the world.

I also left out AT LEAST another couple hundred photos because the guy taking pictures of her (her husband, I guess) can't possibly hold still a camera in his hands. The amount of blurred photos is staggering, and this bothered me even more than the low resolution of the pictures.

Clips: I saved 181 clips, leaving out contests and a few clips she doesn't appear in. Almost all of them are in SD (long side of 480 pixels) and very compressed, as you would expect from ten-year-old clips. Some are even 240x320. The only few acceptable ones (long side of 720 pixels) are reposts from Muscle Angels.

-

Overall I think it's worth a one month subscription to get all the available content if you've never been a member. Despite the low res content Heather Pedigo Parsons is, in my opinion, one of the very few tall fbbs with an actually pretty face who achieved serious muscle size. I don't know if she did roids but if she did she managed to keep all the side effects at bay considering her face remained clean and beautiful throughout her bb career.

Offline aeronav

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 05:35:14 pm »
You are lucky man, j2001!
Heather is my favorite female bodybuilder.
But, unfortunately I can not subscribe to her website because CCBill does not accept credit cards from my country :(

Could you please share some video clips and pictures of that beautiful woman which you have saved?

Thank you!

Offline Windjammer

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 05:56:51 pm »
I'm not sure if this site works anymore. I subscribed this year but when I logged in I got some kind of error and wasn't able to access anything. I can't confidently recommend this website to anyone.
Karma is always appreciated :-)

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  HeatherParsons.us

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View