Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572452 Posts in 72086 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 12:56:55 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Beaten to the point of worry
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Beaten to the point of worry  (Read 59777 times)

Swizzle

Beaten to the point of worry
« on: May 13, 2013, 04:43:40 pm »
Hello hello,

I wanted to ask regular sessions go-ers something. Have you had a match where you were actually genuinely worried for your life in a particular hold, or before a match started?! I mean a girl was so muscular that you thought she could have easily killed you? Or a scissor where you panicked because it was on so tight?

Only once for me - with Gab Nicander. As we started she had cramp in her foot, quickly got over it then jumped on me and put me in a body scissors where I genuinely had to scream for her to release me! Then she sat on my neck and locked in a front scissors with my head on the edge of the bed. I lost feeling in my one arm and couldn't breathe to submit! But a fury of taps and she let me go.

Brilliant fun though!

Forum Saradas

Beaten to the point of worry
« on: May 13, 2013, 04:43:40 pm »

Tru_Gent

Re: Beaten to the point of worry
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 05:40:52 pm »
Scarlett Devine had a facesit on me. But she had my arms pinned where I couldn't reach to tap anywhere on her body and I literally panicked for a little bit before she let me get my next breath. Just amazing how easily I coulda been killed via ass smother!

nujerz84

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2013, 01:49:57 pm »
I foolishly told Mistress Treasure that I would be her personal scissor toy.......she ignored taps and had me of verge of tears cause she wouldnt let go of the hold. 

Gia Primo scissored the hell out of me to the point my eyes were total blood shot red, broken blood vessels all over my for weeks It hurt when coughing, sneezing, or laughing and I had to sleep facing left cause It hurt laying on my right side...though she cracked something..

From a video shoot....the hot woman grabbed both my arms in her hand squeezed and held me in place...for a week I had bruises and hand/finger marks inprinted on my arms where she held me, she found it funny lol.   

Offline bubba69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2013, 10:54:55 pm »
About 12 years ago, I let Sondra Faas have her way with me in a kickboxing/ competitive wrestling match.....I woke up with her flexing her biceps in my face!

She said that she could have REALLY hurt me if she wanted, and next time the gloves would be off!

I had bruises from my waist up, two black eyes, and my jaw hurt for two weeks.  Thank God I was wearing a mouthpiece. 
User is currently banned [View]

Offline bongo001

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2013, 03:47:25 pm »
4 years ago I wrestled (ground-judo) with a girl I know through a friend, who does judo from a young age.  I'm 6'3 and sportive, she was 5"7 and and early teenager so I expected a match to be a bit equal, and friendly. Equal, as I heard that she was a good well trained judoka, but hey, I'm a grown men.

From the beginning she fought aggressively, strong, fast and with very good techniques. After 2 rounds it was already clear that I didn't stand a chance, she was much better/stronger, and I didn't feel comfortable. I became worse when she took me in headlocks and choked me quite hard, and she did some nasty leglocks. I should have asked her to came down but I felt stupid doing so, mainly because of her age. Eventually, I had to because she almost killed (choked) me at times.

I was my worst experience on the mat, I was really scared at times. Besides, i got humiliated, in front of a good friend. Now I can laugh about it, but not at that point!

PS I have some photo's and a video of our match.

Offline bongo001

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2013, 07:39:46 pm »
I received some requests for an image or video, here's a photo-example of what happened (to) often: she strangles me in a headlock.

2 more:

4 years ago I wrestled (ground-judo) with a girl I know through a friend, who does judo from a young age.  I'm 6'3 and sportive, she was 5"7 and and early teenager so I expected a match to be a bit equal, and friendly. Equal, as I heard that she was a good well trained judoka, but hey, I'm a grown men.

From the beginning she fought aggressively, strong, fast and with very good techniques. After 2 rounds it was already clear that I didn't stand a chance, she was much better/stronger, and I didn't feel comfortable. I became worse when she took me in headlocks and choked me quite hard, and she did some nasty leglocks. I should have asked her to came down but I felt stupid doing so, mainly because of her age. Eventually, I had to because she almost killed (choked) me at times.

I was my worst experience on the mat, I was really scared at times. Besides, i got humiliated, in front of a good friend. Now I can laugh about it, but not at that point!

santino corleone

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2013, 08:01:53 pm »
I used to go to a place called Tempest in NYC years ago and about 10 years ago, the owner Lisa put me in a scissor hold that almost busted a few of my ribs. About that same time, I also had a session with Sondra Faas. It was my second or third with her and my last. She almost suffucated me with her breasts even as I was tapping. I made a comment after the session that she was rough with me this time and she just replied that she was getting into it and just giving me what I asked for.

Tru_Gent

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2013, 12:33:52 am »
I received some requests for an image or video, here's a photo-example of what happened (to) often: she strangles me in a headlock.

2 more:

:cool2:

Offline 21salute

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2013, 04:52:56 am »
One thing I will not tolerate is someone not respecting the tap.  I had a problem with that during one session in Japan.  It only happened once but it was all I needed.  She held the move for a few extra seconds and it really killed the mood for me.  Once the trust is gone it changes everything.

j635746

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2013, 11:18:31 am »
Mistress Treasure likes to go at you regardless of whether you say stop or not.  Sometimes, the women forget that they are stronger and more muscular than most men.

Offline carlvick

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2013, 12:39:48 pm »
I too had an encounter with Sondra Faas - I told her about my KO fetish, and during the session we decided to box a little. Her third punch was a left cross to my right jaw that sent me spinning to the carpet unconscious. I woke up with her keeling over me making sure I was ok. It was disorienting as hell, and my whole head hurt. I recovered after a few minutes and had a good session. I wouldn't do the boxing thing again though, hell no. But the thought that that sexy babe knocked my ass out, and later in the session picked me up and carried me around the room, is a treasured memory.

Offline sven

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2013, 04:04:10 pm »
Two sessions with Thea Bennington in the early 90's. The bodyscissor she caught me in the first time was absolutely terrifying, perfectly applied with her thighs that were strong beyond description. Look at her pictures from around that time and you will see what I am talking about. As she increased the pressure the breathing stopped and the pain was unbearable; I could see that she had plenty of power left to apply and actually let out a scream for her to stop. There is no way that anyone could have taken that hold. On our second session she completely broke me down. I was not in the best cardio shape at the time, and she relentlessly grappled me down and crushed me under her. At that time she weighed a very solid 180-190 and used all the leverage she could. I got weakened and completely winded, and fell into a brutal headlock with those huge forearms dug in tight around my neck. She applied more pressure than I thought possible, and had me helpless and completely unable to breathe. I could not even get the breath out to scream. There is no doubt she could have killed me right there with that hold. I sincerely believe that she did not realize her own strength and expected me to take so much more than I could. It was as close to dying as I have ever felt, and without question the most helplessly beaten I have ever been.

mikeawesum

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2013, 11:49:21 pm »
When trapped in a local dommes camel clutch, she decided to reposition her hands from under my chin and pinch my nose with one hand while covering my mouth with her other hand.  She totally cut off my air.  I couldn't free myself from her camel clutch so she definitely could have suffocated me.  It was my first session with her so I didn't know how sadistic (or dangerous) she might be.  I did panic.  She did finally let me breath again, she laughed at my helplessness, and placed her hands back under my chin to continue her camel clutch torture.  It was scary but exciting at the same time.

Offline bigbrent747

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2013, 05:40:10 am »
I had an experience with Sondra as well which I believe I have posted in the past.  One thing I have to say, that woman knew how to fight.  She stood toe to toe with me throwing kicks and punches like Drago from Rocky 4.  I still remember how our session ended. She threw me off the bed and as I lay on my back on the carpet, she leaped on my chest, knees first, slide off me and just PUNCHED ME HARD DEAD CENTER IN THE MIDDLE OF ME CHEST.  I saw stars and ended the session.  If I ever had the chance to meet Brigy I'll bet she would dish out a painful beating.

Swizzle

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2013, 12:12:19 pm »
This is so interesting! Seems like all session go-ers all have a story  :hey:

I wonder if anyone has actually died or become very injured during a session?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Beaten to the point of worry

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View