Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572410 Posts in 72083 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 09:41:06 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Under armpit lift
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Under armpit lift  (Read 3887 times)

Offline Steezin

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Under armpit lift
« on: March 24, 2022, 12:22:18 am »
Hey I was wondering who the best girls are for this lift? Im about 140/145lbs. Even if it’s against the wall I would be happy. I live in the west side of the untied states and definitely willing to travel. Even if you know of other girls who are good at this or videos greatly appreciated thanks

Forum Saradas

Under armpit lift
« on: March 24, 2022, 12:22:18 am »

Offline chemdude01

• Activity:
    6.67%
Re: Under armpit lift
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2022, 07:40:10 pm »
Miss M can do this for sure. I'm sure many others.

Offline Steezin

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2022, 01:11:45 am »
Could you mind listing a few others that you think could in the Us? Miss m as in miss Monroe? I wish she was in the states

Offline luvhuge

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2022, 03:44:10 pm »
Ripped Princess many years ago lifted me under armpits, nad I'm not a lightweight

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2022, 08:04:49 am »
I’m sure Dominique Danger, maybe Tapered Physique, Tazzie back in the day maybe.

Offline ziggy113

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2022, 12:03:32 pm »
Ripped Princess many years ago lifted me under armpits, nad I'm not a lightweight

What weight were you when she did this?

Offline Steezin

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2022, 09:48:01 pm »
I’m sure Dominique Danger, maybe Tapered Physique, Tazzie back in the day maybe.

Tapered I don’t know she’s about the same weight as me. Tazzie could but she’s far I wish there was someone on the west big red probably could but is hard to get a hold of and charges a lot. Maybe mightyshehulk? Or rapture but she’s like big red. I’ve seen her do the under elbow lift on a girl heavier than me so I think maybe it’s possible for rapture

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2022, 06:53:20 am »

Tapered I don’t know she’s about the same weight as me. Tazzie could but she’s far I wish there was someone on the west big red probably could but is hard to get a hold of and charges a lot. Maybe mightyshehulk? Or rapture but she’s like big red. I’ve seen her do the under elbow lift on a girl heavier than me so I think maybe it’s possible for rapture

If you weigh the same as tapered she can kill you with one arm and one leg alone. The woman is ridiculously strong. I’m 230ish and she has done a one arm lift with me. I have also sat on her shoulders.  Rapture can gorilla press 170 pound 5’10 woman and also lifted and squated twi women who combined over 300 pounds

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    40%
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2022, 10:04:27 pm »
I have to say on the West Coast it’s kind of hard to find someone good at this type of session.  I would say besides the people mentioned if you can meet up with Arekah Lox that would be ideal but I’m not sure she is session-ing right now.  Maybe TOFTT and try a newer person called Victorious on sessiongirls in SoCal. 

Offline skinnyguy46

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2022, 11:11:53 pm »
Hey I was wondering who the best girls are for this lift? Im about 140/145lbs. Even if it’s against the wall I would be happy. I live in the west side of the untied states and definitely willing to travel. Even if you know of other girls who are good at this or videos greatly appreciated thanks
You made me remember a video where the huge and very musculars Karla Nelson was holding a guy around Her waist: one arm lifting and holding the lehg, the other arm holding and squeezing his neck. It seemed she was going to break him... lift&carry and domination at the same time!

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2022, 03:27:51 am »
Sheena could do it after meeting her Wednesday one strongest ladies ever.. 185 lbs ish threw me around like a pillow and picked me up as if I weighed nothing.

Offline Steezin

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2022, 04:37:20 am »
Sheena could do it after meeting her Wednesday one strongest ladies ever.. 185 lbs ish threw me around like a pillow and picked me up as if I weighed nothing.

She said she’s willing to try so I’ll ask if I can film it and post it on here gotta start saving

Offline AmazingAsianAmazon

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Tall, Strongwoman, Thick Bicep, Lift and Carry
    • Amazing Asian Amazon Onlyfans
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2022, 06:52:33 am »
Amazing Asian Amazon
I like doing lift and carry and showing off my strength. ;)
https://onlyfans.com/amazing_a_a

Offline beaven9

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2022, 12:58:00 pm »
Amazing Asian Amazon, I've been a fan of your videos for a long time.  I just joined your OnlyFans group.

Offline ep92010

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2022, 10:48:29 pm »
one of my favourites too - so sexy, and the view from up there!!! ms melissa is definitely strong enough but may not want to because of injury risk (probably the same with ripped princess). arekah lox, annie rivieccio, and musclefoxxjenni definitely can but not sure their status. of the women i've seen who are still active amber deluca can, plus lora ottenad, and rene campbell all did this with me (i'm in the 155-165lb range)

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Under armpit lift

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View