Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574092 Posts in 72915 Topics by 28756 Members - Latest Member: uhlek April 19, 2024, 06:10:34 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Crystal Rivers new to Saradas
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Crystal Rivers new to Saradas  (Read 11999 times)

CrystalRivers

Crystal Rivers new to Saradas
« on: May 15, 2009, 09:19:00 pm »
Hi everyone!   Just wanted to pop in to say hello.  I just found this board, and it looks great :)   I'm not a pro bodybuilder, but I have thought I might give it a try.  I build muscle easily, and I particularly like working on my biceps and abs.  I've had a hard time recently with getting in my regular workouts, because I've been moving around a lot the last 6 months, but I'm trying to get settled somewhere where I can push my body again and document my progress.   I'll try to post some progress pix here as I get busy with it!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

kab

Re: Crystal Rivers new to Saradas
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 04:25:28 am »
Your biceps are truly impressive!!!

Bigcalves

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2009, 04:51:57 am »
Welcome to the board.  I'm a huge fan of yours and especially love those amzaing biceps.  Some of the hottest clips I've ever seen!  You are sexy beyond belief!

mlcred

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2009, 12:59:30 am »
I am honored to be the very next new member after you. I am a great fan of your vids on YouTube and your own website.
Keep whispering, babe.

CrystalRivers

Crystal Rivers new workout challenge series
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2009, 01:37:09 am »
It's been a long time since I was able to work on my body the way I want to.  I tried to do it about a year ago, but I'm just now in a place where I have the time and a place to do it :)  So, I'm documenting each day of my transformation... going for the wonder woman look, of course lol.  So, if you get a chance to come by and check it out, I hope you will like what you see.  I'm only working on day 6, but I'm already seeing some good progress, because my muscles are so responsive.  

dread_pirate_roberts

Re: Crystal Rivers new workout challenge series
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2009, 04:03:41 pm »
Cool! Welcome to the site, Crystal!

Offline musclem,egan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2009, 02:56:08 am »
Welcome Crystal!  I hope you will find time to grow and share with us!   ;D
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

JackieRod

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2009, 03:24:49 am »
wow nice, i'm really impressed

V12Gallardo

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2009, 12:39:30 pm »
Welcome, Crystal. love your style. best wishes in your BB aspirations 8)

AWfan

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2009, 02:36:40 pm »
hey crystal I'm still hoping to see u armwrestle in the future :)

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Crystal Rivers new to Saradas

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View