Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572873 Posts in 72122 Topics by 28628 Members - Latest Member: soretto995 March 29, 2024, 03:53:23 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Strap on sessions
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Strap on sessions  (Read 97584 times)

Offline bubba69

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Strap on sessions
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2017, 11:43:51 pm »
I dated a heavyweight fbb (she was 200 lb offseason at the time) who mentioned that she used a strapon on her previous boyfriend and commented on how much he liked it and how powerful he would cum while she pounded him.  One night she pointed towards her closet, and said it was in there if I wanted to try it.  Till this day I regret not giving it a go wishing I would have tried it out at least that once!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline lee092760

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2017, 12:38:30 pm »
I think with guys there is a big taboo with this issue. Most guys feel that it might be a gay issue or being a closet gay. But it isn't, if it's being performed by female , you are not gay. It is a power exchange. It's not for all men. Never be ignorant or judgemental if males do enjoy it. It's a fetish for some couples. Nothing wrong with it as it is probably one of the most popular types of clips being sold these days. Again it has to be at your own comfort level and it might or might not be for you. Do the research and you will be surprised how many men enjoy it with their wife, girlfriend, etc

Offline petitskinny

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2017, 02:08:26 pm »
I would have regret too ! To be possessed this way by a 200lbs fbb would be an amazing experience. Do you think she would have been able to lift and fuck you ? what was your weight ?

I dated a heavyweight fbb (she was 200 lb offseason at the time) who mentioned that she used a strapon on her previous boyfriend and commented on how much he liked it and how powerful he would cum while she pounded him.  One night she pointed towards her closet, and said it was in there if I wanted to try it.  Till this day I regret not giving it a go wishing I would have tried it out at least that once!

Offline bubba69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2017, 04:13:59 pm »
I would have regret too ! To be possessed this way by a 200lbs fbb would be an amazing experience. Do you think she would have been able to lift and fuck you ? what was your weight ?

I was actually a fat ass at the time, but I have no doubt that she could have lifted me if I would have allowed. 

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2017, 11:56:59 pm »
I am drawn to the idea of a muscular woman doing this to a weaker man, but wouldn't actually want to be penetrated.
What I think would capture the erotic humiliation of that position, is the woman grinding herself against your buttocks.
Imagine having it done to you during a wrestling tussle. She just gets behind you, bulldogs you down and then holds you in position while she satisfies herself.
I'm surprised I haven't seen any clips like this.

markdeen

« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2017, 05:30:51 am »
Lady Zita From Hungry and Mistress Kiana from London

Offline deepkick

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2017, 11:35:11 pm »
I am drawn to the idea of a muscular woman doing this to a weaker man, but wouldn't actually want to be penetrated.
What I think would capture the erotic humiliation of that position, is the woman grinding herself against your buttocks.
Imagine having it done to you during a wrestling tussle. She just gets behind you, bulldogs you down and then holds you in position while she satisfies herself.
I'm surprised I haven't seen any clips like this.
LOTS of clips and pics of this in this thread here:
© Saradasshowthread.php?t=12175

Ariel X is starting up a new Company, Eveolved fights , who entirely focus on this stuff

Offline candy79

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2018, 11:31:46 am »
I hear most FFB are willing to do it but you might have to pay more I hear musclebeautyx loves to do and Lora your YMMV still

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #53 on: February 17, 2018, 01:17:26 am »
Many are but some aren't. All do it because of the money but some rather enjoy the power and feel of it. Enemas, bring your own strapie and make sure your butt is not entirely hairy are my recommendations before meeting a sessioner for a pegging.

Offline crabdone

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2018, 02:34:36 pm »
I've found several of the session providers willing to do strap. I don't bring my own but do suggest a size beforehand and also bring a condom in case she does not have one.  Don't need to be pegged with something used on another client.

Offline ji_scott

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2018, 11:05:27 pm »
I've found several of the session providers willing to do strap. I don't bring my own but do suggest a size beforehand and also bring a condom in case she does not have one.  Don't need to be pegged with something used on another client.

Change "Don't need to be" to "Don't ever want to be"  and I agree everything you said.

Either bring your own strap-on or make sure she uses a condom.

Offline versmuscle12

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2018, 10:53:45 pm »
If you guys are looking for the real thing, Amazon Ashley is 6'7" (over 7 ft in heels) and has a pretty large, um member.  I have had about 20 sessions with her (wrestling/smothering) and it is always next level, particularly at the end when she claims my mouth as her prize. 

Offline petitskinny

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2018, 06:15:23 am »
It sounds great ! I was not aware that Amazon Ashley does session.

Could you give more details ? Did she lift and carry you ? What is your heigth and weight ? with such a body, it must be a true experience to be fucked by her ? she might bounce you with such ease ?

If you guys are looking for the real thing, Amazon Ashley is 6'7" (over 7 ft in heels) and has a pretty large, um member.  I have had about 20 sessions with her (wrestling/smothering) and it is always next level, particularly at the end when she claims my mouth as her prize.

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2018, 12:48:55 am »

O you can still contact her for sessions?! Been awhile since I've seen her.

Offline Buster247

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #59 on: May 27, 2018, 02:06:19 pm »
Is there anyone in the UK offering these type of sessions?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Strap on sessions

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View