Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572840 Posts in 72120 Topics by 28626 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 01:07:40 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  When were you first attracted to fbbs
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: When were you first attracted to fbbs  (Read 66089 times)

Offline seldom

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: when were you first attracted to fbbs
« Reply #105 on: November 14, 2017, 04:34:32 am »
I was around 12 when I read Azazel by Isaac Asimov. It's a series of short stories about a mischievous demon. As I recall there are two amazons in it: one story has a tall muscular woman with a fiery temper from a family that crushes cars with their bare hands, and another has a tall woman who breaks men when she drinks. Neither were particularly flattering to the women, but they grabbed my interest so much I remember them 25 years later. Not too much later I read "We Are All Superheroes" in Science Fiction Age magazine, which has a horny muscular superwoman, treated more sympathetically. It was a few years later when I was maybe 15 that I discovered actual female bodybuilders thanks to Al Gore and the internet. I don't know who it was, but one image that particularly captivated me in my teens was a back shot of a very dry, muscular bodybuilder with big striated glutes that popped out of her butt and looked like handlebars I wanted to grab onto and worship. I've been hooked ever since.

Forum Saradas

Offline Gunsguy

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: when were you first attracted to fbbs
« Reply #106 on: November 14, 2017, 04:43:22 am »
25 saw pictures of Cory and that was it

Offline larky368

• Activity:
    0%
Re: When were you first attracted to fbbs
« Reply #107 on: April 19, 2018, 04:44:18 pm »
Siskel and Ebert showed a clip from 'Skin Deep' of Raye Holitt posing. "How do you feel about that!" I was hooked after that.

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #108 on: April 21, 2018, 01:44:49 am »
Siskel and Ebert showed a clip from 'Skin Deep' of Raye Holitt posing. "How do you feel about that!" I was hooked after that.

Similar for me also . When i first saw American Gladiators with Raye , and the others . Then when i saw Laura Creavalle posing on espn i was 100% hooked

herbicepscam.com - Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

Offline mariobkei

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #109 on: May 15, 2018, 11:10:38 am »
when i was a kid, less than 10 for sure
was attracted to wonder woman, bionic woman and other tv shows where the female was so strong

then saw a female bodybuilder on a magazine for the first time, and my life changed forever

Offline crushee

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #110 on: May 15, 2018, 11:45:16 am »
Between 10 and 15... (actually when I started "individual" sexual activity!)
I was captivated by two ladies, both older than me: one living in the flat opposite mine, and I could not take my eyes off her when she cleaned her windows, holding the frame with one arm and scrubing the glass  with the other hand; the other one with big calves I used to follow on my way to school, especially on the stairs when leaving the underground; I said hello to her once, but she did not reply.
Later on, I met my wife, a swimmer with strong muscles...
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  When were you first attracted to fbbs

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View