Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575354 Posts in 73145 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 01:11:31 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Layla Mikayla - NYC
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Layla Mikayla - NYC  (Read 14501 times)

asdfas234

Layla Mikayla - NYC
« on: November 14, 2014, 10:39:45 pm »

Offline 8spaces

• Activity:
    0%
Re: NYC Tess
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2014, 12:22:27 am »
Definitely super sexy, I'm thinking of giving it a go soon and seeing her. Will post if I do, but gorgeous muscular chic
User is currently banned [View]

asdfas234

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2014, 03:56:01 pm »
she uses tempest nyc, exclusively.hard to get a hold off, whomever is managing the thing.

Offline bkrugby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2014, 12:00:42 pm »
super hot.

Duke69

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2014, 02:53:21 pm »
love her looks, love her attitude. 

Offline bkrugby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2014, 07:34:22 pm »
i look at her and think, she's gotta be expensive.

btw, she has a little youtube page. if you ever watch her vids they are kinda weird.

asdfas234

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2014, 05:14:06 pm »
anyone seen her yet?!

Offline lovethestuff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2014, 05:20:12 pm »
no response.

Offline zenith012

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2014, 01:23:45 am »
Waste of 400 bucks an an hour of my life. So much just bleh - there is no good place to start. I don't do sessions often - but let's say Monica Martin is a high score - this one is a 1. Her body is okay off-season relatively ripped - but the experience is dentist-like.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2014, 03:10:54 pm »
Waste of 400 bucks an an hour of my life. So much just bleh - there is no good place to start. I don't do sessions often - but let's say Monica Martin is a high score - this one is a 1. Her body is okay off-season relatively ripped - but the experience is dentist-like.

You can't leave it like that. Dentist- like? That sounds excruciating.

The sad part is you acted on meeting whereas others just waited for a review. That deserved a far better reward. Genuinely sorry to read this.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2014, 02:58:25 pm »
 Just saw her on cam. She looks about 17..that's one helluva hype job on the pics. I can only imagine how awkward arriving to someone that young looking would be. Yowza.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2014, 04:02:32 pm »
Just saw her on cam. She looks about 17..that's one helluva hype job on the pics. I can only imagine how awkward arriving to someone that young looking would be. Yowza.

What do you mean by one helluva hype job? They made her look much older than he really looks? possibly some of that trick photography that you professional photographers can do by making someone look more cut for supplement ads than they actually are?

tonyjungle

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2014, 04:35:39 pm »
Zenith, never like to hear someone not enjoying their session. I see what you mean about the pix - very nice - but something didn't add up for me and I am based in NYC. And I never go for young ladies anymore in session and she looks way too young for me. It will be interesting to read if anyone else actually sessions with her and we get the same opinion or another view.

Offline zenith012

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2014, 11:19:22 am »
Hey guys - here is more detail: I showed up at the Tempest location in the upper 20's off Park (completely unresponsive - in fact 'Tess' pointed me to them - I wrote back to her at some point that they have no interest - but it finally was scheduled through Tess). Anyway - in her voicemail - she has a bit of personality (in person - a dead fish - but I digress).

The room is a dingy room with a mat - one 2 seat 'couch', and some kind of chair - lighting is bad, and it was 100 degrees (ish). She came in in some type of sports shorts, didn't say very much and sat down. She is small - but pretty solid. The 'session' amounted to her grinding me with her weight with her eyes closed with some flexing here and there. First on the couch - then on the mat. All I could think was this chick has no idea about 'men'. I gave up with the question and answer 5 minutes in - a completely boring person. If I didn't ask a question - no answer

When it was thankfully over - I stopped a bar - got a drink - headed to the subway. Turns out she is standing on the platform next to me - with absolutely no realization it was me which was remarkable in general. She proceeded to get on the phone to schedule an appt with 'Ken' (dude - I hope you had a better experience than I did). Maybe she does her own scheduling now and just handles the tempest part.

Anyway - skip it.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2014, 08:51:58 pm »
  No word of a joke...I would throw some bucks your way via PayPal to help u get that $400 back. There is a certain belief at the moment that camming can be turned into sessioning. I hope it is simply that she is young and can't converse. I've never genuinely heard of a personality-free sessionette before. U aaplaud you for posting Zenith. Worse than I imagined.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Layla Mikayla - NYC

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View