Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572504 Posts in 72087 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 03:26:59 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Calves and Legs  |  I know it is a long shot but does any body remember......
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: I know it is a long shot but does any body remember......  (Read 20069 times)

Offline dmk4646

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: I know it is a long shot but does any body remember......
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2011, 12:33:34 am »
back in the 90s WPW had this b/w picture of a young lady. I don't think she was past 21. The picture was her standing in front of some full body mirrors looking at the camera. The clothes she had on was like a dress or skirt that went about mid thigh it covered all of her except you could see her calves in the mirror. I think she even had her arms behind her back. Nice size and shape considering her age. The only thing I remember from the picture caption was that she was "an aspiring bodybuilder" I was wondering if she ever competed or if this was the only time she was ever in the public eye.

Or did I imagine her??

Did a bit of research and the guy hit it right on the nose with ATHENA ANNIS.
Just google her name and a nice collage of photos pop up - INCLUDING THE EXACT PICTURE WITH THE MIRRORS.
Is she gorgeous or what?

Forum Saradas

dvdmc16

Re: I know it is a long shot but does any body remember......
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2011, 02:44:56 am »
the caption with that picture was something like......"aspiring bodybuilder Tiffany......"  the article was about torturing the calves.  I think that's the one where they made a reference to the terminator getting crushed by a metal press, and they said that's what it takes to build calves.  I paraphrase. dmc

Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Calves and Legs  |  I know it is a long shot but does any body remember......

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View