Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575949 Posts in 73244 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 04:12:43 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff  (Read 225153 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Glad to have you back. I knew this might excite a few people. It certainly did that for me.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Dear diary!
Dorothy then stopped, grinned and turned her "victim" around. I stared as Eileen got on all fours. Dorothy just lifted her up and turned to me as she began to fuck her against the wall. By that time, I was seriously asking myself whether I was dreaming. I had never seen anything like this. Dorothy just grunted and groaned as she pounded Eileen's puny body, then saying:
"Nora, I think Eileen wants to show you how much she admires your look."
"What?"
With her usual authority, she barked:
"Take off your clothes and lie down!"
I was so surprised, I complied. By now, Eileen was completely elated. Her eyes seemed to be flickering as she was relentlessly being assaulted by Dorothy's unimpeded muscle lust. She gasped and yelped as she saw what I was doing. I was unsure: Should I do it slowly or quickly?

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
I would say do it slowly, striptease fashion, obviously Eileen wants to see Nora's body, but to do it all at once would ruin the erotic mood of the situation Dorothy is trying to create. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Dear diary!
Even thinking about all this makes me blush. Dorothy has forced a lot of crazy shit on me, but this is by far the most extreme. After I saw her expression, I understood what I had to do. I also have to admit that the whole scene was turning me on. So, I did as I was asked and stripped. I actually managed to do it slowly. I realized that I wouldn't be able to free myself gracefully of my shirt, so I did what I had to. I took hold of my collar with both hands and then, abruptly, tore it open. The fabric burst and I began slowly pulling it apart, exposing the top of my pecs. Then, I turned around, flexed my left arm and ripped the sleeve off, my bulging biceps now liberated. I slipped off the sad remains of my shirt. Thank heavens it was a cheap one. The shreds landed on the floor and I gyrated my hips, letting my rock-hard glutes swing. I unbuttoned my fly, let the pants fall to the floor and stepped out of them.
Then, I turned back to face her, and dropped my panties. Stepping over to her, I walked to the couch as if in a trance.
I found myself naked on the couch. Just as I felt my hand move to my ... pussy ... No, I can't put it this way. My snatch? My cunt? My crotch? Why doesn't this language have a word that is neither stupid nor gross?
Anyway, I wanted to touch myself, but before I could, Dorothy forced Eileen on me.
Now, feeling her tongue on my clitoris was ... amazing. This was when I did what I thought I'd never do. I grabbed her head with both hands and guided and held her. That was awesome.
Within seconds, I was about to come. I wrapped my legs around Eileen's head and gave her a nice squeeze. When I came, I really squirted right in her face. She struggled and grunted just as Dorothy hammered her home and, bang, she really exploded. I had never experienced anything like it. The lack of air, the powerful fucking, the sheer wetness, everything mixed into a mind-shattering orgasm.
Eileen just lay there after it, positively glowing. She just concentrated on breathing. I've got to get me one of these too.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Dear diary!
After this spontaneous fuckfest (I'm really using the weirdest words now, but isn't this the best way to put it?), Eileen took her time to examine my new look. She sat on me and pushed her fingers against my chest. I obliged and flexed my pectorals, making her grin wickedly.
"You didn't have those last time, did you?"
"It was a lot of hard work, I can tell you."
"They're so big and hard, it's incredible. You're an excellent student. Your teacher can be proud of you."
I glanced over to Dorothy. She was smiling, her arms locked over her equally enormous chest.
"I'll have to do everything I can to bring out the best of these hyper-pecs. It's going to be both duty and pleasure."
She slid her fingertips over the ridges of my muscles. It felt odd to be so desired. Being somebody's fetish-object was a very weird concept, but there I was, being admired for my perfect compliance to her dream.

Dear diary!
Once we had all calmed back down, I lay on the couch next to Eileen. She was still occasionally feeling my clitoris, maintaining this nice feeling of desire. Then, she laid a hand on my boob and gave it a squeeze:
"Whoa. You definitely went all the way, didn't you?"
I was a little embarassed but I nodded.
"They look good. They could even be a bit larger, don't you think, mistress?"
Dorothy laughed:
"We're getting to it, give her time."
I added:
"I've been thinking about it. Also, I 'm still getting used to them."
"They're magnificient. Can I motorboat them?"
I stared at Eileen. Honestly, I've been rethinking my idea of old people lately. They're all completely whacked out. It's as if they really gave up on decency and just do whatever they want. I wonder if I'm going to be like this once I'm their age. I said:
"Go ahead."
I got motorboated.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
I liked this last chapter, well, the pec part of it, that's more of my kind of story, not that the implants part wasn't sexy, it was, just not my style, I love muscle pecs the size that Nora and Dorothy have and bigger if possible. Can't wait to read more of this session! k+!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Dear diary!
Eileen snuggled against my chest. I put my arms around her. I could see her face almost disappear amidst the rock-hard chain of muscle. Between gasps, she whispered:
"Squeeze ... Please ..."
I obliged, flexing both my pecs and biceps. I could hear her struggle for air. Her hand wandered to her crotch and she began rubbing herself with reckless abandon. Dorothy smiled wickedly as she wrapped her powerful legs around Eileen's waist. Gently contracting her grip, she kept Eileen as short of breath as she could. The rail-thin woman grunted and squealed, the twin lock around her body constricting her.
Finally, she came, wheezing in ecstasy as she soaked the couch.

Dear diary!
Eileen snuggled against my chest. I put my arms around her. I could see her face almost disappear amidst my rock-hard arms and my bulging boobs. Between gasps, she whispered:
"Squeeze ... Please ..."
I obliged, flexing both my pecs and biceps. What little space she had shrunk to nothing as my unyielding breasts closed the gaps. I could hear her struggle for air. Her hand wandered to her crotch and she began rubbing herself with reckless abandon. Dorothy smiled wickedly as she wrapped her powerful legs around Eileen's waist. Gently contracting her grip, she kept Eileen as short of breath as she could. The rail-thin woman grunted and squealed, the twin lock around her body constricting her.
Finally, she came, wheezing in ecstasy as she soaked the couch.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Dear diary!
We got cleaned up and Eileen seemed to glow with enjoyment. She said:
"Time to get everything ready for the shoot. You can help me if you want."
I nodded and followed her, while Dorothy went off to take care of Iris and Michael. Our work was occasionally interrupted by yelps and squeals.
As I was working, Eileen asked:
"So you've really turned yourself into a sort of sex icon?"
I blushed:
"I'm a sex icon?"
Eileen smiled. I could see her doubt in her eyes:
"Are you for real? Of course you are. You're being trained by Dorothy. She's THE queen of muscle fetish. She's a legend and so are you going to be."
"I never thought about that. It makes me feel weird if you put it like that."
She seemed a little taken aback.
"I'm sorry. I didn't expect you to feel this way. I mean, after all the stuff you've done, I sort of assumed that this was your goal. what with all the training and the drugs and everything."
Now I was getting unsure. She was right in a certain way. Maybe this was what I wanted. I looked down at my enormously muscular body. The change had been gradual and I hadn't cared about it, even though it was hard work. Now that I thought about it, it did feel sexy.
"I'm not really sure. I just don't want people to know. My family would freak out."
"I can understand that. That means more masks. It's a bit sad, you've got a nice face."
"I do?"
"Sure. You're definitely nice to look at. Not supermodel level, but perfectly okay."
That stung. On the one hand, I was thankful for the praise, on the other hand, I would have preferred it to be more ... absolute.

Offline ilovemuscle

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
 :bravo: :thanks: :woohoo:

So verry good!!!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Dear diary!
Once everything was ready, we did the shooting. There was a lot of stuff to do. Dorothy had decided to get some material both for herself and for me, so we did a few parts together and some alone.
Sometimes, I wonder where she gets these outfits. For the first shot, we got dressed up as soldiers. So far, so good. We started with dress uniforms. The outfits were clearly tailored to our outrageous bodies. I have to admit, it gave me a feeling of strength, power and authority wearing this. We then spent half an hour getting ourselves out of them. As always. Dorothy was the dominant part. I wore my domino mask, but when I saw the pictures, I realized how surprised I looked when Dorothy "tore" my jacket open. My eyes went wide. The feeling in this moment was incredible. Dorothy's heavy, enormous muscles wrapping themselves around my equally massive body ... Just thinking of it makes me wet.
Eileen had to pause occasionally. Even though she was very professional about all this, she had to take a break to relieve the tension.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
The last couple of chapters were really nice to read, I love that she's starting to accept the fact that she is a lot of men and women's fantasy girl, she never considered that to be possible, and now here she is. I'm hoping she goes further and further. k+!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Dear diary!
After the dress uniform-shot, we did another one in fatigues. Now, this one was corny. Extremely corny. You can imagine it. Camouflage pants, jackboots, guns and a harnesses. We took the time to pump up a bit more before the shoot and were now glistening with sweat. Dorothy showed me how to hold a gun and we got to it. I looked like Arnold Schwarzenegger in "Commando". Or "Predator". I was a beast. After the first pictures, Dorothy told me to pull aside the top part of the harness and show my nipples. I looked at her awkwardly. She obliged, licking my ear and freeing my ridiculously huge chest. Then, she grabbed my pants and tore them apart. I'm quite sure that this fabric should be resistant, but Dorothy's super-powered muscles just brought enough strength to rip it up. Before I could react, I was naked. I could hear Eileen snap away at us, Dorothy's huge back covering most of the view.
Of course, I was embarrassed, but I was also somehow beginning to enjoy this. In all honesty, I have to admit that I've had that coming. After all, I've been jerking around in fetish costumes and going on sessions for half a year now. If I still had my sense of decency, it was quickly fading. As a result, I did the best thing I could do:
I returned favors. Seconds later, Dorothy was equally naked and lying under my body, my muscles pinning her down. I tried to hold her, but soon found myself struggling. She lifted me up, turned me head over heels and landed me on my back, suddenly attacking my clitoris. What followed was a lot of licking and slurping as we 69'ed in front of Eileen.
What the hell?

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Dear diary!
After all this craziness, Eileen declared the end of the shoot. We calmed down and showered. Meanwhile, the slaves had finished preparing our food and we enjoyed it while watching TV. Dorothy and I lay on the couch like old lovers. Eileen had booted up her computer and began working on the pictures. Dorothy put her muscular arm around my shoulders and said:
"You're getting the hang of it, Nora. I am impressed."
"That's very kind of you. I did have an excellent teacher."
She smiled at the compliment.
"I wonder how you'll handle yourself on your session. I expect nothing but the best of you."
"I will try not to disappoint you, madam."
"You won't, I'm sure. I have a personal question."
"Please ask, madam."
"Do you still have feelings for my grand-nephew?"
That was personal. Now, I wasn't sure of what to say. If I told her no, I couldn't be certain that she wouldn't throw me out. After all, it was a nicety to him that led her to allow me to live with her. I settled for honesty:
"I'm not sure. He did disappoint me. On the other hand, he does have his qualities. He can be nice. Very nice. Also, he's cute."
"I see. Very well." She stretched her magnificient muscles. "I have to be honest, he could stand a lesson in humility and courtesy. I am disappointed by his behavior."
I said nothing.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Dear diary!
Time for bed. Once again, Dorothy and I are sharing a mattress. I was amazed by our closeness now. I slipped into my nightie and found her already in bed. As I got under the sheet, she slid her hand over my chest and abdomen and said:
"I am impressed by the changes. I like that a lot." There was a pause as she adjusted her position so that I was the little spoon. Half dreaming, she added: "You will be an excellent successor."
Was this my future? I had been thinking about this occasionally, but I never thought it would be an option for Dorothy. Should I be a muscle-fetish model, a dominatrix? Was I being groomed for this role? I couldn't deny it, but I was very uncertain of whether I wanted to be this. I wish I had someone to talk about this.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Dear diary!
It's the next morning and I slept really bad. First Dorothy's groping, then all the thoughts. I only collapsed after a few hours of pondering. I can't say I've made up my mind. I'll just have to wait and see.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View