Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572596 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 09:12:07 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Alina Popa
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Alina Popa  (Read 77697 times)

Ozzyfm

Re: Alina
« Reply #165 on: November 12, 2012, 11:33:18 am »
Does she allow you to "release" in front of her?

Forum Saradas

« Reply #165 on: November 12, 2012, 11:33:18 am »

drustayintru

« Reply #166 on: November 16, 2012, 06:02:42 am »
Alina ? I would love to have a session with her ;)

Offline 8spaces

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #167 on: November 16, 2012, 06:56:30 am »
I def think its ymmv with her, had a session a cpl of months ago and over txt she was pretty cool to the idea and when we met its was a dif story... Long story short hj is what I ended up getting without being aggressive towards it. Be cool and its a possibility to get even more
User is currently banned [View]

Offline bentrock

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #168 on: November 16, 2012, 02:04:06 pm »
My session with her was great! Remember, she has great glute control.
Need I say more.

Chip101

« Reply #169 on: November 23, 2012, 08:10:00 pm »
Does she do ko's?

j635746

Re: Alina Popa retired?
« Reply #170 on: November 26, 2012, 08:29:25 pm »
I'm afraid that Alina is retiring from sessions.  I saw her today for what will be the last time in Europe.  She wants to focus on the Miss Olympia and hopefully win the title.  Hopefully she will.  She is in the best shape that I have seen her in since we first met.

Offline Jkenn

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #171 on: November 28, 2012, 07:58:47 pm »
Will she continue to do US tours?

Offline Lord Jim

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #172 on: November 28, 2012, 08:51:26 pm »
She's gonna stop completely. Or so she told me.
User is currently banned [View]

Chip101

Re: Alina Popa
« Reply #173 on: December 07, 2012, 01:27:22 am »
Jboneman:  That's a tough question because of the simple fact that JingO does nothing for me.  I'm one of the unlucky few, consigned to the Hell of being utterly bored by either JO or a HJ...maybe I just don't have a vivid enough imagination or something.  I'm pretty sure (although I could be wrong) that she will not engage in a JO for you, so if that is your thing, you could ask about a "happy ending" and see where that leads.

My ultimate goal is always FS, since that's really the only way I find that "special place."  But to date, I've only found five women who consistently provided FS.  I used to get off via a can-ride but even that tactic has, with time, lost its luster.

If you dont mind telling, who are those five?

Offline Rooster

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Alina Popa does NOT do FS... but does she even do HJ's???
« Reply #174 on: December 16, 2012, 04:31:36 am »
Hey all!

I know by all accounts that Aline/Alina has a Beau or hubby, and she always states "Don't even ask" when it comes to sessions.  BUT, does she at least go as far as to give one  HJ???

Thanks...  She is easily one of my favorites but these things aren't cheap (sessions).  And I just wanna know her limit.

Chip101

Alina Popa?
« Reply #175 on: January 02, 2013, 05:33:41 am »
I need some help. Im strongly thinking about having my first session. As far as traveling to a session, I dont see myself doing that right now. I will definitely look into it in the future. Fortunately I am lucky to live in the Denver area along with Alina Popa and she is by far the best available in  my area. I had some questions and concerns about her as well.

1. I know she is a good sessionist but how good would you guys say she is.
2. How are her scissors and what is the extent of her wrestling knowledge. Ex is she able to apply some more technical moves like triangle, arm bar,or body lock?
3. Is she open to feats of strength like scale squeeze, book rip, or watermelon crush if i provide materials.
4. The size of her biceps seems to fluctuate pretty big between off season and competitive. The rest of her body is always huge.  How does this effect her strength if at all.
5. I know she is very conservative which I respect. However are there any stories of anything sensual because I am a guy and so I wont abject to something if it starts to happen.

I know this is alot and I didnt want to barrage her with all these silly questions. Thanks

Offline Rototo

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Alina Popa?
« Reply #176 on: January 07, 2013, 04:41:40 pm »

1. It depends of what you are looking for. We are talking about the n° 4 of last Ms O, decidedly one of the best for posing and muscle worship, as feminine as posssible for her size, and a nice person to talk with.
2. She accept only fantasy wrestling but don't worry, technically she knows how to lock you !
3. Don't know but you should ask her.
4. Can't say.
5. Not much to expect before you get married with her !

If it can help.

Offline Banner

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #177 on: January 07, 2013, 09:21:04 pm »
Hi Chip.

For me, she is the Best Session Wrestler ever meet.

I meet Alina last time in December.  84 Kg pure Muscle. Here scissors are very Strong. She can you knock out with here Legs easly. Here Wrestling knowledge is good. But she dont need this.   ;) Her Strength is unbelievable .  :-\  She is very  friendly and its fun to Talk with here. She is very smart.

But the Problem, is she is retired now.  :'(

Chip101

« Reply #178 on: January 07, 2013, 10:27:00 pm »
When did she retire because her wb270 page is still up.

Offline Rototo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #179 on: January 08, 2013, 09:47:06 am »
I confirm. She told me she was going to stop sessions to devote herself fully to training.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Alina Popa

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View