Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572578 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 05:28:01 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Muscle & Fitness Videos - Auctions & Gossip  |  Female Bodybuilding Contest Videos  |  1988 IFBB Int. Women's Amateur Invitational (Monsters of the West Invade Japan)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 1988 IFBB Int. Women's Amateur Invitational (Monsters of the West Invade Japan)  (Read 21269 times)

phy911

1988 International Women's Amateur Invitational - IFBB

Thanks to youtube user Bodybuilding&Power★タマラーTAMARA I was able to make this. My guess is he has taken the plunge into capturing video from VHS. He also seems to prefer blonds (they are the highest quality clips). The video is compiled from 15 clips of varying resolution. Some files he replaced the audio. Oddly youtube would not give me 480p downloads for all of his links. So I used Camtasia to record the stream to try to get the best quality possible. I resized all the clips to NTSC standard 640x480. Then I did my best to assemble them in the correct order with cross fades and constant gain audio transitions. I hope you guys enjoy the end result. If he updates with anymore footage I will added it and make a new render.

The contest starts women that didn't make the cut in prejudging. Throughout the video the female commentator sounds sexually aroused. Have a listen and let me know what you think.

I miss the bikini tops that were cut specifically to show pectorals.

Then it has footage of Westerners arriving.
The massive Hannie Van Aken.

Diane Garrity Sadly her posing footage was not available.

The contest begins....

Super cute but the Japanese girls just don't have the muscles to compare with the gaijin.

Lightweight Yurie Iijima is the only Japanese competitor that has a physique able to compete with the Westerners.

First time I've seen Lenie Tops in competition I've only seen her WPW stuff. I lover her intensity as she poses.

Overall Winner Audrey Harris

HeavyWeight
1     Audrey Harris
2     Lenie Tops
3     Hannie Van Aken

MiddleWeight
1     Kathy Cole
2     Marianne Duffy
3     Sheritha McKenzie

LightWeight
1     Yurie Iijima    飯島ゆりえ
2     Sharon Lewis
3     Diane Garrity

Enjoy!

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

Savings Galore 🤑 35% Off For All International Orders

Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

If you're skinny get out here you are not belong here  

All non-contributors risk getting permanently banned | Total 2630 Members Banned — and counting 🔥

Patrick_Henry

Street Fighter,
Epic post brother.. thank you. And I love the concept of Monsters of the West. We in the Western world, have been blessed with some amazing Alpha Females. And as far as I'm concerned, They have free rein to invade any country They want.

Unicron

Wow! Amazing video, Street Fighter. You always come thru!

I have a clip of Yurie's routine from this show. Didn't know she went up against some top notch competitors. Diane Garrity was somewhat of a well-known force in the U.S. as a drug free competitor. She competed in a handful of shows and was featured in numerous publications. Sharon was a seasoned competitor. Yurie did more than hold her own on home court against both Sharon and Diane, she gave them the business and smoked them for her fist IFBB win. Damn, Yurie is so underrated.  Her physique at that show was the foundation of what she would develop into years later.

I believe Audrey's first and only pro victory was at this show. Hardly known, but known, Lenie Tops should have received a lot more coverage during her years in the sport. As for Hannie, I'm surprised she didn't clean up the stage with her competition. She was highly recognized for her good looks and massively built physique. She had a back very few could compete with and 18 inch arms that took her physique to the next level. Hannie was a genetic marvel. I haven't watched the video yet, but she appears to be in off-season condition. I take it she wasn't serious about her prep and figured no one could match her at the show, so it would be a cake walk. Audrey won with conditioning.

Unicron

Street Fighter, much props to you. I tip my hat. You did a marvelous job cleaning up this video. It looks excellent! :bravo:

That said, Hannie was a brick house. Audrey was like half her size. :wow:

Patrick_Henry

I looked at the TAMARA You Tube channel where these clips originated... It's a great repository for vintage Female bodybuilding clips, and some horse racing...  But I couldn't find the clip of the Women in their street clothes entering the venue (specifically Van Aken)...  Looks cool, I'd like to check it out on YTube... Would someone mind posting that link?  Thanks.

Offline oriander2000

• Activity:
    0%
Interesting comparison. For me, Asian competitors are more or less the heirs of the 80s: they seem to limit the development of their musculature into more slender bodies. Even today, you can see they have more muscular physiques but haven't lost their hourglass figures. They look like Bikini competitors posing like ballerinas - just my type of fbb.

Thanks a lot and K+
User is currently banned [View]

Luigithec

This is awesome! Is it in Japan?

phy911

This is awesome! Is it in Japan?
Yes, the event was held in Japan.

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Hannie Van Aken's physique was just ridiculous. If any woman was actually born to be a bodybuilder, it was her (her and Tina Lockwood).
Never get tired of looking at her (and she was the first WPW video I ever ordered back in the mid 1980s).
User is currently banned [View]

Offline JakeFr

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Great!

Offline mgl

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
looks good!

Offline musclefan116

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Awesome to see Hannie and Japanese women together.

Offline BBC31323

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Great videos.

Offline laz143454

• Activity:
    0%

Offline Wrestler700

• Activity:
    3.33%
Thanks

Forum Saradas  |  Muscle & Fitness Videos - Auctions & Gossip  |  Female Bodybuilding Contest Videos  |  1988 IFBB Int. Women's Amateur Invitational (Monsters of the West Invade Japan)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View