Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572797 Posts in 72118 Topics by 28628 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 11:49:42 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ms. Rachael (McMillan)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ms. Rachael (McMillan)  (Read 6143 times)

Offline dmott

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Ms. Rachael (McMillan)
« on: March 17, 2011, 03:28:28 am »
Ms. Rachael is visiting my area soon. Does anyone have any experience with her? What are her sessions like? Thinking about fantasy semi-competitive wrestling, also want to know how sensual her sessions can be (hj, fs?). Thanks.

Forum Saradas

grendelsm21

Re: Ms. Rachael (McMillan)
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2011, 08:24:05 am »
I had a session with her about a year ago.  Sensual variety and although FS was not available, she was willing to get nekkid.  No DFK, or DATY but I did get a decent can-ride at the end.  She is a very good-looking redhead with a bawdy sense of humor but when I saw her she was till relatively new to the session scene and until we'd had a little time to chat and get acquainted suffering from a little stranger anxiety.  But after I gave her a good back massage and chatted her up, she relaxed and I basically crawled all over her until the final CR.

She is not a huge FBBer and I like my women pretty big.  My favs are Amber, Tazzie, Lora and women of that ilk.  FS isn't a must because I've had some marvleous sessions that didn't involve FS . . . BUT I do look for it.  Still, she was in great shape, if not as big as I normally like.  I probably won't see her again since I've cultivated about five or six favs and plowing up new territory isn't really my thing.  However, I do see Jana for the first time, the middle of next month, so I'll report back.  Cheers!

Offline dmott

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 12:48:38 pm »
Thanks for the information, karma to you! Would love to know if others have had an expereience as well, perhaps more recent.

musclover

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2011, 04:43:24 pm »
I had a session with her about a year ago.  Sensual variety and although FS was not available, she was willing to get nekkid.  No DFK, or DATY but I did get a decent can-ride at the end.  She is a very good-looking redhead with a bawdy sense of humor but when I saw her she was till relatively new to the session scene and until we'd had a little time to chat and get acquainted suffering from a little stranger anxiety.  But after I gave her a good back massage and chatted her up, she relaxed and I basically crawled all over her until the final CR.

She is not a huge FBBer and I like my women pretty big.  My favs are Amber, Tazzie, Lora and women of that ilk.  FS isn't a must because I've had some marvleous sessions that didn't involve FS . . . BUT I do look for it.  Still, she was in great shape, if not as big as I normally like.  I probably won't see her again since I've cultivated about five or six favs and plowing up new territory isn't really my thing.  However, I do see Jana for the first time, the middle of next month, so I'll report back.  Cheers!

I am really jealous to read that you session with Amber, Tazzie, Lora and similar bodybuilders.  We obviously share the same love of big  gunned muscular women.  You are going to love Jana and I shall be interested to hear from you how she compares with the Tazzie, Lora and Amber.  Next time you meet them persuade them to visit England and meet all thier fans in London.

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2011, 05:21:09 pm »

I am really jealous to read that you session with Amber, Tazzie, Lora and similar bodybuilders.  We obviously share the same love of big  gunned muscular women.  You are going to love Jana and I shall be interested to hear from you how she compares with the Tazzie, Lora and Amber.  Next time you meet them persuade them to visit England and meet all thier fans in London.

Jana is not going to measure up to Amber and Tazzie since she doesn't offer the same level of service that those ladies do.

Offline bigbrent747

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2014, 08:19:12 am »
I'm thinking of seeing her very soon and was curious if there are any other reviews in the 3 years since this review was posted.  I'm more interested in her wrestling skills or if she unleashed any of her black belt skills on anyone. Was she aggressive at dishing out a good ass whoopin, etc.

Thx in advance for ur response.

Offline bigbrent747

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2014, 01:04:42 pm »
Nobody on here has seen Rachael the past few years???

Offline lovethestuff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2014, 10:39:00 pm »
she is  terrific ! enjoy her
User is currently banned [View]

Offline awesome

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2014, 05:53:56 am »
well worth the time

Facu

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2014, 11:48:24 pm »
Any recent review?

Any othe recomendation for Atlanta.

Thanks guys,

Facu

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2014, 03:18:07 am »
I met Rachael in August.  She was in terrific shape, like a lightweight bodybuilder who was not dehydrated from competing.  We sparred, her TKD black belt skills seemed real to me: Good, fast punches and unexpected kicks.  Her attitude towards safety was evident during sparring (kicks stopped just short of the head).  Small, but muscular.  Not overpowering, but strong.  Great body.  Great attitude.  Lots of fun for us both.

Offline MRMIKENC

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2014, 05:15:59 pm »
I have seen Rachael twice , the first session was very good , she agreed to make it sensual . When I met her the second time  she seemed much more comfortable . I have found through the years that if a woman gives me a good session the first they always do better the second. Rachael came through big time. Very sensual ... as always YMMV ...
I would repeat if she comes bakc to my area..
User is currently banned [View]

Offline awesome

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2014, 05:22:42 am »
A+

Offline ji_scott

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2014, 11:15:10 pm »
I had a session with her last week.  It was great - she's spirited, funny, easy to talk to, and just as sensual as I wanted.   Her communication skills when setting up the session were as good as it gets: prompt, accurate and complete.

She's not big, but well defined and very strong; more than I could handle.   

I'll be seeing again the next time she's in town.

Offline raraparu

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2014, 11:34:56 pm »
Saw Rachel last week in Philly. Much prettier in person, very sensual. Sweet,very easy to talk to. Very toned, strong, but definitely feminine body.  Glad I booked a 2 hour session, would absolutely repeat.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ms. Rachael (McMillan)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View