Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573619 Posts in 72724 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 04:58:30 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Hello from Marja Lehtonen..
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hello from Marja Lehtonen..  (Read 23997 times)

Offline filipo1

• New
  • Activity:
    100%
Re: Hello from Marja Lehtonen..
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2015, 08:08:05 pm »
my dream : You come back on scene dear Marja

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2015, 08:08:05 pm »

Offline LordDaroth

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2015, 09:08:03 pm »
Had a wonderful session with Marja, while in Finland

When? Recently?

UK_Fan

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2015, 06:24:01 pm »

Apparently my 'pants on fire' post wasn't appreciated (deleted), so I shall just say that, respectfully, I do not believe this to be true, especially as Marja has been out of competitive BBing for a while now (no recent photo/video shoots), her website hasn't been updated for years (other members here note on other threads that her email address doesn't work) and had never been a sessionette at any time during her career as a FBB.  If its is true, then please provide some evidence (not just some 'account' of your 'time with her' which could be completely made up) verified by more than one source.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2015, 12:40:28 pm »

Apparently my 'pants on fire' post wasn't appreciated (deleted), so I shall just say that, respectfully, I do not believe this to be true, especially as Marja has been out of competitive BBing for a while now (no recent photo/video shoots), her website hasn't been updated for years (other members here note on other threads that her email address doesn't work) and had never been a sessionette at any time during her career as a FBB.  If its is true, then please provide some evidence (not just some 'account' of your 'time with her' which could be completely made up) verified by more than one source.

Marja did sessions at shows when she competed by asking for pics of the guy first. I give the benefit of the doubt on this. She was camming till recently so I have no obvious reason to dismiss it.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

UK_Fan

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2015, 12:08:23 pm »

Marja did sessions at shows when she competed by asking for pics of the guy first. I give the benefit of the doubt on this. She was camming till recently so I have no obvious reason to dismiss it.

I was not aware that she ever had sessioned at contests (she always said she didn't want to do that from information I'd seen [admittedly some years ago]), though I did know she cammed (I have a few downloaded) - I understood that was as far as she wanted to take things.  I suppose if she did, and didn't want it to become 'common knowledge' then being discrete would be the order of the day, though I'm still not wholly convinced (my inner sceptic talking).  It would be great to see how she's doing now, given she's been away from the FBBing scene for a while.  One of my FBB faves and a gorgeous women to boot.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2015, 12:00:21 pm »
  Unsure why you're doubting facts but that's your call. It is galling to know that women you want to see would session with others, I guess.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

UK_Fan

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2015, 03:01:39 pm »
  Unsure why you're doubting facts but that's your call. It is galling to know that women you want to see would session with others, I guess.

No, its not that, more that I remembered reading comments from her (not here - I can't recall exactly - it was a long time ago) saying she wasn't into that sort of thing.  Its that quite often some members here (and elsewhere) like to put out lies about them bragging about having some session with X FBB or having sex with Y FBB when patently they haven't, especially when those (not you) posting them are newbies with one or two posts (as the person who originally said this has [note they haven't posted since]).  Maybe I'm getting cynical in my 'middle age'?  As I said, she may well had changed her mind (or just been very discrete so that it did not leak out and [as it may have with others] affected the judges' opinion come contest-time), however I though when she did make her original comments (only regarding sessions and not camming) that they were sincere and permanent.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Hello from Marja Lehtonen..

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View