Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574440 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 05:34:12 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Laura Boisacq is on SARADAS
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Laura Boisacq is on SARADAS  (Read 19942 times)

Offline Laura Boisacq

• Activity:
    0%
  • Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro
Laura Boisacq is on SARADAS
« on: February 04, 2010, 10:13:54 pm »
Hello everyone! Thanks for the invite Roberto! I just wanted to stop in and say hello and give everyone a quick update as to what's been going on in my little corner of the world.

2008 was a great year for competing for me. I won the overall Washington State show and came in 3rd in the Light Weight class at the USA's. 2009 was not going to be outshined by 2008, as it brought the birth of our 5th and final child.
2010 will be a year to focus on training, size, fixing my weaknesses, and nursing my son, Titus. When Titus weans, probably in November of this year or early Spring, I will start training for the Nationals circuit. You'll see my husband Shawn Boisacq and I both out at the earliest Spring 2011 at the latest Fall/Winter 2011. We will keep you posted or you can check for updates at our new and soon to be growing web site: www.boisacq.com .

Thanks again for your interest!

Smiles,

Laura Boisacq
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

Forum Saradas

Laura Boisacq is on SARADAS
« on: February 04, 2010, 10:13:54 pm »

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Laura Boisacq is on SARADAS
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 11:11:23 pm »
Hello Laura, I'm Roberto. Woow I'm very happy that you are here. It's a surprise for you, to see the beauty of 22.300 fans of female bodybuilding?

I post sone your photos for make know your talent to the members

I Saradas

Offline Laura Boisacq

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2010, 04:31:06 am »
Wow!! Thank you so much Rob! Itried to download pictures earlier but I didn't have any luck. I have some awesome pictures from the USA's I would love to share. Is there a size limit for posting the pictures? Thanks again for posting those.

Smiles,

Laura

Elina

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2010, 06:55:03 am »

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2010, 11:07:05 am »
Wow!! Thank you so much Rob! Itried to download pictures earlier but I didn't have any luck. I have some awesome pictures from the USA's I would love to share. Is there a size limit for posting the pictures? Thanks again for posting those.

Smiles,

Laura
No, there is not limit to the size.   ;)
I Saradas

adamstar

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2010, 12:11:44 pm »
Hi Laura. Thanks for being a member of Saradas. It's awesome that you're on it. You are one of my favorite bodybuilders. I'm rooting for you in your future endeavors, and you deserve to be a professional bodybuilder. Your body and face are very gorgeous. Best wishes to you and your family. Thanks RobMash for telling Saradas members that Laura is a member of it. Also, thanks elina for the Bio and Stats of Laura.   :)

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2010, 10:56:05 pm »
Thank you elina for the profile  ;)
I Saradas

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2010, 04:07:51 pm »
Hi Laura,
Welcome! Congrats on your new born.
I've been a fan of yours for a while now, here is a thread I started in March last year, and I speculated that you would soon be expecting again! Congrats on your new born, and for achieving so much as an athlete at the same time.
http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=46196.0.html

Best wishes, and good luck for your long awaited return to competition.
Timmon.

Offline Laura Boisacq

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2010, 09:00:09 pm »
Thank you Elina for posting my stats and Timmon, your picture collection is awsome!! You even have some photos that John didn't include on my Cd's! Right on! Thank you so much for posting those. I'm grateful for all the support and interest. I'm looking forward to coming back better than ever. There is something about staying out of the National's circuit for a year or two that makes one HUNGRY for victory!! I look forward to sharing that journey with you all.

Much appreciation and respects to you all!!

Laura Boisacq

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2010, 10:15:35 pm »
That's determination and passion for this sport guys!!!! This photos are kindly given to me by Laura.  Those training pictures were taken the week before her last son was born at the end of October 2009.

I Saradas

pavlovlena

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2010, 04:58:06 pm »
superbeautiful!

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2010, 12:00:27 am »
For the lovers of the best and sexy pose

**********/?d=TW8I24HH
I Saradas

maniaxx

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2010, 05:25:16 pm »
hmm isnt that 2 dangerous, being pregnat and lifting in the gym ? just asking

Offline Laura Boisacq

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2010, 10:25:00 pm »
Maniaxx,

Thank you for asking. Lifting is only dangerous for a pregnant woman if she is a new lifter and lifting too heavy. Breathing is key here. Not bearing down and breathing through each rep is essential for mom and baby.  I have been lifting for several years and my physical abilities / limitations are going to be different than that of a laymen. During pregnancy, you can continue the same type of physical activities that you did before you were pregnant with modifications as is necessary. Just like marathon runners continue to run until the end of their pregnancies. Even women who have never lifted before are encouraged to lift lightly to encourage muscle tone and help the body prepare for child birth. Exercising during pregnancy enables the body to have more efficient absorbtion of nutrients for the baby and the mother. This was my fifth child and I have lifted with my last 3.
I'm also a Certified Pre & Post Natal Instructor so I am more than aware of the contraindications of specific exercises during pregnancy. By the way, I have 5 beautiful healthy children that clearly benefitted from my physical activity during pregnancy.  ;D

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2010, 11:26:01 pm »
interesting talk, Laura
I Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Laura Boisacq is on SARADAS

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View